Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Miscarriage/Loss General Discussion #1

Lulu- Congratulations! Wishing you a very sticky pg!

Telly - Yes it was me who will be on Asprin, but my Obs doesnt want me to start the clexane shots and asprin until Im 6 weeks. I hope I make it to 6 weeks. I think I will call him tomorrow and explain that Im concerned.

Everyone - Thankyou for your kind words and congrats! Now, I think its only fair that I move out of this thread now because I know how hard it is to hear about BFPs when you are dealing with your own traumatic losses. I want this to remain a safe place for you all. I thank each and every one of you for your support when Ive so badly needed it and although I am hoping against hope that I wont end up here again, I know if I do I will find support here. I wish you all the very best and pray that your next pg is a sticky one.

Woooo hoooo Diamond girl and lulu - so very happy for you both wishing you all a smooth pregnancy and beyond xxoxoxoxo made my day that has!!

How is everyone is travelling? AFM i think AF is on her way- finally.... Never thought that I would be so happy to see her!!!

Hi chepie- AF arrived for me today, which is sort of good ( well not really but you know), I really wanted a natural miracle but will have to contend with doing another FET.

Hope AF is kind to you!

Congrats to thos with BFPs- well done and enjoy xx

Diamond Girl & LuluHB - Congrats on the BFPs ladies! Sending you thousands of sticky vibes.

I've been reading, just not posting. I'm a bit "same old" at the moment. Grieving because we've lost a treasured pet, lots of spring cleaning to try and keep my mind occupied and a beautiful munchkin being so very patient while I get through yet another hurdle in life.

Massive hugs to you all.

Hi Girls

PacRakMG - I'm so sorry to hear you've lost a pet, I am such a massive animal lover, I have 2 doggies of my own, one is 15.5 and I am dreading the day he passes, he was my first baby. I hope your heart heels from the pain soon.

How is everyone else going? Nothing much to report from here, I'm still on my "month off" after my mc, got the FS in 2 weeks, can't wait. I have a little story I thought I'd share with you, bit of a story of hope for us girls. My friend who is 39 this month, she has a 12 year old boy from a previous relationship and a 20 month old boy from her current marriage, she had a miscarriage back in July, was told it was a molar pregnancy and to wait 3 months, but went back for her checkup after her D&C to be told it was a normal missed miscarriage (she didn't find out bub had passed until 12 weeks). So they said take a month or two off and start again. Next month comes along and she fell pregnant - miscalculated her ovulation date woops. Anyway, she had some early bleeding so had a couple of scans, one at 7 weeks, the other at 9 weeks. Went for her 12 week scan the other day, lying there and the sonographer says, so, have you got used to the idea of having twins yet? She was like, um, excuse me, what did you say? Yep, she has twins, identical at that and they weren't picked up at her previous scans! Needless to say she spent the rest of the day in total shock. So hows that, natural conception, identical twins, at 39 - pretty darn clever I say! So it gives us all hope that we can move on and get our BFP, maybe not twins for us all (yikes at my age I'd be a little scared at that idea) but we will get our turn.

Wow, Alison, great story! I think I'd be pretty daunted initially at being told it was twins, but how wonderful for your friend! It was one of my horses that passed away, he was 26 and we'd had him for 18 years. It's so difficult. I went and checked up on our other boy today, and he seems a little happier than last week, but he's starting to get a bit territorial too, so we're keeping DD and my niece away from him. It'll pass.

Still not much from me. I hate waiting for AF. Wondering if every twinge, taste, increase in smell is all something else. Something I want really really badly. Grrr.

ha ha yes Pacrak I think I would frrrrreak if I fell with twins at my age (38), yikes! She said she cried all day at the shock but is happy with the idea now. I'm so sorry about your horsie, that is a very long time to have a pet, my heart bleeds for you, I know when my boy goes I'm going to be devastated, they are a big part of your life. The only way I can console is by saying that it was better to have them for that long than not at all and what a wonderful life they had with us. I hope your other horsie gets over his fretting for his mate soon too. How long do horses normally live for generally? As for you I hope AF stays away, perhaps your horsie that passed can come back as a new life for you (hope that doesn't sound weird but you know what I mean. xx

LOL, sounds weird but I get what you mean. Funny though, I learned on the weekend that the day he died, a friend's horse had a foal a few hours later and she couldn't help but wonder. They can live to up around 30, so we knew that every day was a bonus heading towards then.

I want AF to stay away. So badly. Boobs are hurting. Water tastes like metal, but we missed DTD on O so I think it's all in my head.

Hi girls,

Alison-thats a great story about the twins, I know a few people who went for number 4 baby and got twins instead lol. Just one would be fine for me!

pacrak- poor horsie, thats sad. I hope your symptoms are real not imaginary, mine are usually in my head!

I am just suffering through AF, she is being a bit mean ( heavy), but not really painful for once. Hopefully I will O late next week when DH and I are away for his 40th, usually i O when we are in the middle of a busy week on different shifts etc so BDing is a major chore and stress, what a great 40th pressie if we got UTD!!

Hi ladies thinking of you all and hoping that life is being kind...

Pak - so sorry to read about your horse. Hope you that you are okay xxoo

Saffy - Hope the witch is easing of you oxoxo

Alison- wow what a story hope your okay too hun...

Mis - how are you hun?

Hi to all

AFM - at the tail end of AF not sure if we will ttc this month - though knowing me I will give in and say yes!! My head is all over the place at the moment....so not sure.... love to all

Saffy - GRR to a mean AF. As if her appearance isn't bad enough! Have a lovely time away, happy 40th to your DH!

Chepie - It's hard to make the TTC decision again isn't it? My last m/c was in April, and it took me a few months to get my head around it again. Was hard for DH because he just wanted to move on and fast, but he understood where I was. It's difficult when you react to something and it's completely opposite ends of the scale.

AF is here again. I'm feeling a bit tired of it all. Tired of planning for the next cycle, for figuring out dates. Fast forwarding nine months to figure out what a due date would be. I just want it to happen. But then I know if it does happen, I'm going to beside myself with worry. I hate this. I just want to finish our family now. I'm ready, DH is ready and the gap from DD is getting bigger. I don't want to be in this mindset either. If we can't have another, then I know I'll be okay with that, but right now my body is teasing me with the fact that it can "try" to do what it's supposed to do. I don't even really know what I'm trying to say. I'm overtired. Sorry for the selfish post.

Hi PacRakMG - don't worry I feel exactly the same as you and we are in sync practically, I've started spotting today so AF is around the corner - we didn't try this past month because I had to have a break after the last mc, I'm seeing the FS next week, I hope he will let me get straight into it because like you the gap is getting bigger and bigger. We'll get there mate. xx

Thanks Alison

So sorry Pac

Pac - oh hun I totally get where you are coming from, I am already working out my dates if we got pregnant this month (AF just finished for goodness sake!!) when our 12 week mark would be and that would be at the end of the year and how can we get our testing done to make sure all is ok, then when I can finish work - blah blah blah blah ... Gee am I over the top much??? Obsessed much - I have 2 pregnancy tests burning a hole in the cupboard - I have officially gone crazy.... And then to top it all off I freak out and go ummm nup not going to try!!! Sooo yep I get it totally - oxoxoxo

Hi to everyone else I hope you are going ok and think of you all often and hope that life is being kind xxx

Thanks girls, glad I'm not the only one! Wish we didn't have to though.

Quote Originally Posted by chepie View Post
    Pac - oh hun I totally get where you are coming from, I am already working out my dates if we got pregnant this month (AF just finished for goodness sake!!) when our 12 week mark would be and that would be at the end of the year and how can we get our testing done to make sure all is ok, then when I can finish work - blah blah blah blah ... Gee am I over the top much??? Obsessed much - I have 2 pregnancy tests burning a hole in the cupboard - I have officially gone crazy.... And then to top it all off I freak out and go ummm nup not going to try!!! Sooo yep I get it totally - oxoxoxo

Hi to everyone else I hope you are going ok and think of you all often and hope that life is being kind xxx
    I do exactly the same!

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast