Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscarriage/Loss General Discussion #1

Hi girls,

Thought i should pop in here because i really don't know where i belong at the moment. I've just had my 3rd m/c on Monday. I wasn't all that surprised but it really has shaken me up a bit. I've decided that i don't want to TTC again for a while, DH said he understands, thankfully. We're planning on moving back to QLD early next year, so i think maybe after the move i will feel right to TTC again. I was thinking about getting some testing done seeing as i've had 3 m/c's now. My GP agrees, so i have another appointment with her next Wednesday and see where we go from there.

mumstar Guest

Sorry for your loss Teagan, when the time is right for you.

mumstar Guest

Hi everyone,

Just an update for me, stil no AF. It is 11 weeks and 3 days. I rang and spoke to my ob's receptionist. She spoke to him (ob's) and said I should come in and just have a check to see if all okay. So I have an appt next tuesday (it will be 12 weeks then). I will let you know what happens.

OMG I am pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mumstar Guest

Way to go Shereejoy!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheree - I am so happy for you!

Hi girls, how is every one travelling...

Sheree, I am overjoyed to hear that you are pg. When I saw your name in a the belly buddies thread and read it, I had to read it again. You made my s****y day yesterday turn to sunshine.. Have a wonderful pg, I hope it all goes smoothly for you.. xx

Mumstar - That is such a long time for af to be absent.. Geez you would be stoked to be in that situation if you weren't TTC.. I hope it all gets sorted very soon..

Tegan - Oooh, I am in Brissie - great place to live.. Sorry about the mc's darl.. I am in the same boat. Lost bubba at 15 weeks last year, had a chemical pg or mc 3 cycles ago and lost my bubba again last month. I feel very disappointed in my body for letting me down and making me go through this hell. After my first loss, in August 06 it took me until Feb 07 to comtemplate it all again.. Take care and most of all, take your time.. xx

Littlescottishboy - BD is getting a chore, I feel that it is up there with cleaning the toilet and taking out the wheelie bin in the rain... Hope I can get pg and not have to worry about timing sex so I can possibly regain a meaningfull intimate relationship with my DP again..

Odette - that is great news.. best of luck, I am praying that it works for you hun..

As for me, I am a little nervous... My temp dipped yesterday at 7DPO and really shot up today.. Maybe the hormones after the mc are making my body trick me... uggghh, time will tell. Take care all, I hope we can all share in some good news very soon. xx

HI everyone,

Just a quick post from me today....DD is awake now and won't let me spend too much time on the puter

I just wanted to say a big congrats to Sheree!!

Mumstar - stupid AF!!! I hope your appt goes well.

Good luck for this month Nic and Odette!

Tegan - hope you are doing OK now?

Still waiting for AF here too I think that O is just about upon me though (I hope!!) so it shouldn't be too much longer to wait now. My ob wanted us to wait one cycle before we try again, so I guess we probably will - although you never know what might happen I've got my appt to see him for post D&C checkup next Wednesday, so hopefully we will be able to come up with a plan for starting Clomid and TTC again really soon - I hate this waiting around!

I'm travelling along ok i guess. I had to quit my new job because it just got all too much for me. All i can think about is being pregnant now. I'm not sure if we should wait or not. I just can't get it out of my head, i just want another baby...

mumstar Guest

Hi,

just an update from me. Saw my obs's today as it is now 12 weeks from d & c and still no period. He said that the u/s was all clear, but when checked internally, the cervix had a thin layer covering the opening. Therefore blocking any blood coming through. He peirced through this and found old blood. Hopefully now everything will go back to normal. He said if I still don't get a period than he will have to check/look at my tubes. Heres hoping all back and get preg soon.

Hi ladies, thought I'd check out this thread. I'm sort of at loose ends. I'm recovered from my last mis (ie bleeding stopped), but it's too early for us to TTC. Now there's an idea for a new thread. I feel like I'm in limbo. We're definitely going to try again. I recognized some of the names here from the emotional support section. Fertility is really a journey, isn't it??? Or maybe more of a roller coaster (depending on how philosophical I feel at the time). Anyhow, good luck to everybody here.

I know this thread has been empty for awhile but I wanted to post my story. I had a late term miscarriage on Nov 14. I hate that term since I went through labor and elivered my son (19wks 2dys). We had no idea anything was wrong. No cramps, no bleeding. We went in for a routine scan and were excited to find out the baby's sex. We had no idea we would hear, "I am sorry but at this time we can not find a heartbeat." My whole pregnancy was filled with struggles. Four days after we found out we were pregs I started spotting and was put on bed rest. A week later they did a scan to check for viability and it came back no heartbeat. A week later there was a heartbeat and all was good. At 13 weeks we found out we had an elevated risk for Down's syndrome. We were okay with that because DH and I really wanted a baby. I am sitting hear now knowing I should be 23 weeks pregnant and I feel so empty. SO far all the tests came back and no answers. No one tells you that you can lose a baby so late. I thought once we made it out of the 1st trimester we were safe. Sorry about the rant but I am trying to make sense of everything.

Anthonysmum - oh honey, I wish I could just give you the world biggest hug and take away the pain and why's. I hope that you can find some time to reflect on the situation and maybe even seek some councilling. My last m/c was to twins in March this year and it totally broke me in half. I was only 7 weeks though
    Were you able to physically see Anthony and hold him? Were you able to look at his beautiful face and let him know how much he means to his mummy and daddy? Were you able to kiss him all over???
    I hope that you and your DH can grieve your gorgeous son together. Dont let anyone tell you..oh you can have another one....no one will ever replace your Anthony, keep him close to your hearts cause I bet he's smiling down at you both now knowing how much you both love him.

Anthonysmom I'm so sorry your little one passed away

Maz - Yes I was luckily enough to have held my son. My husband and I kept him with us in my hospital room for quite awhile. I checked him out from head to tow. he had ten fingers and ten toes, beautiful little lips that lookd just liek his daddy's, cute little feet that looked just a little too big for him, and even all of his boy parts. We were lucky becasue the nurses warned us that he may look deformed since we were not sure why we lost him. But my Anthony looked perfect, tiny, but perfect. We talked to him and told him what his life should have been like. I rocked him and sang him a lullby. I apologized for not keeping him safe. ANd yes I kissed him all over. I am still in shock. I go back on Jan 4 for more tests on me. I am so glad that I was able to meet my son. And I do hope he knows how much he is loved and missed.

Honey - im sitting here with tears in my eyes and my heart for you. You truely are a strong woman and thank you so much for sharing your experience with us especially seeing how raw it all is. Im so glad you got to hold him and talk to him. Thats one moment NO ONE can ever take from you and your DH. I'll be thinking of you on the 4th of Jan matie.

wow you are all such strong woman, Has been 6 weeks since my D&C and still no AF, at my age i wanted to start TTC asap but still waiting.

It has been 4 weeks for me and no AF. I know it is early so I am not worried but thought with my luck AF will come on Christmas morning

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast