Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

When I was little, I thought that I could outsmart my Mum. Whenever I did something that I knew was naughty, I would go up to Mum and go "Mummy, I looooove yoooouuuuu",thinking that if I got on her good side, she couldn't get mad at me, but she soon cottoned on to my plan, and whenever I came up to her and said "Mummy, I looooove yoooouuuuu", she (and my older sisters) would answer with "What have you done now/this time?" That plan didn't last very long! But my sisters still go on about it!

Hehehehehe, this one gets brought up ALLLLLL the time!

When I was growing up, we lived on acreage, with a lot of bush out the back, and we used to go on walks every afternoon with dad. Someone was visiting and they came with us one afternoon, and apparently I was being "a little tour guide" to which I replied "NO! THREE-a-guide!". Hehehehe, I was 3 not 2, duh!

And another one, when we went on holidays, my grandma didn't have weet-bix (I LOOOOOOOOVED my weetbix) and I must have been a little horror... mum said "she must be having weet-bix withdrawals"... and I turned around excitedly (thinking I was gonna get some weet-bix probably) and said "I'm having weet-bix with WHAT?" LOL

Well, they always give my parents a laugh
    Last edited by Indadhanu; February 6th, 2008 at 02:57 PM.

Oh, and something my little brother used to do... he asked us one day, he was about 4, what a street sign meant. It was a "Give Way" sign... fom then on the sign was a "give away" sign... so when something broke, you put it at the sign to give it away. We tried so hard to convince him it wasn't, and we almost had him understanding until someone went a left a pile of junk under the sign... obviously they were giving it away! LOL!

okay...I have some...
    when I was about 3, my grandma asked me if i'd like a little brother or sister. I turned around, hands on my hips and said: "I'm mummy's little girl, mummy's big girl and mummy's baby. We are not having anymore children!"

another beauty when my uncle had told me he was taking me to the zoo tomorrow. Well, tomorrow came and no zoo. so I turned around and said " but yesterday you said today was tomorrow"

When I was little, my Dad took me to the beach with my Grandparents. It was very choppy and I kept getting dunk. After a while, I started crying and my Dad asked "Aren't you having a good time?"
    Me: "No"
    Dad "Why not"
    Me "There is too much salt and pepper in the water!"... hmmm, the adults laughed so hard... it took me YEARS to work out why!!!!

Another one that always got brought up by my brother was from when I was about 3 or 4. There was a huge thunder storm and I was trying to watch TV. Apparently I got really frustrated at the noise, got up, stomped over to the front door, shook my fist at the sky and shouted "You just be quiet you!!!!!"... of course my parents thought that was hilarious too!!!!

Apparently when I was just over a year old I pushed the door closed behind my mother (at the time heavily pregnant with my sister), leaving her locked outside the house. Mum tells me she could hear me laughing through the door.

When I started to talk, I would add extra syllables to words. (Nothing's changed... I still like to complicate things!) One day I called out to my parents, "come and look at this little bugger on the window!"

Butterfly_Princess Guest

My gosh i have plenty!
    ~My friends and i would draw pictures and sit on my driveway and try and sell them to passer by's...we would also occasionally knock on ppls doors and sell them to people. We sold quite a few actually
    ~When i was really little, we were staying at my grandparents place, and i ran into my grandparents room the one morning, and proceeded to tell my grandmother and parents "Grandpa is a boy because he has a willy!"
    ~My brother asked my otehr Gran if she had a baby in her tummy. She got really upset by this because she is overweight.
    ~I stuck a screw up my nose, and about 2 or so weeks later, fell forward in my chair and out it came to my parents horror!
    ~I got asked by my parents what id like for a pet..and i insisted on getting a baby elephant..to which they said no..i chucked a HUGE tantrum for days coz i REALLY wanted a baby elephant.
    ~When i was really really young, my parents had put me to bed, and both went to watch TV before they went to bed, but little old me wanders out and sits down, when my parents asked me what was wrong i replied with 'Nothing, i just want to see what you do when we go to bed'

Oh im sure there are heaps more but i cant think lol.

I have another poo story !! Its something my brother did when he was young. My uncle took my two brothers to the zoo one day. They were in the enclosure where they could touch the animals, with goats, sheep, cows, etc...my brother was fascinated with the goats and was asking lots of questions about them. He asked how goats are made. My uncle told him to look down at the goat poo and told him they were goat eggs. He said that after a little while a goat would hatch from them if they were kept warm. Well my brother thought this was great, so while my uncle wasn't looking he picked up a hand ful and put them in his warm pocket. They walked around the zoo some more and then came home. The next day whilst doing the washing mum found the goats eggs...All mushed up inside my brothers pockets!!

haha these are funny. I'm sure I have heaps but can't think of any.

I remember once my mum asked my little brother to go clean up the dog poo outside, so he went out and found there was none there. My other brother who was about three said fine I'll make some for you and pooed on the concrete!!! rofl.

frankie Guest

Hey Guys!

My dp's nephew whose 4, started searching my belly looking for something,
    " What are you looking for alex?",
    " The door for the baby to come out". oh man kids are so cute.:angel2:

As soon as he found out i was pregnant he walks around saying "i have a little puppy in my belly"

Cute huh!

Oh dear just as i was reading this my two started,
    Hamish twith " Emma come put this in your bedroom Im trying to tidy up the lounge room."
    Emma with "Ok Hamish just give me a break ", Hamish says "come on Emma put your toys away," Emma says" stop nagging me Hamish, Your driving me crazy" to which Hamish replies "oh Emma your such a loser."
    The funny thing is when i ask Hamish to tidy up he tells me he cant keep doing this all day and occasionaly i hear a sh**t from him on a f sake
    Hamish also takes great delight in telling everyone he farted. My dear friend taught him that one.

One Christmas my nephew (D) was 2 or 3 & my brother (Sam) gave him a gift that he was so excited about he went to take it to play with straight away. My sis says "D what so you say to Sam?"

D: "Sorry Sam" in the most pathetic voice. It was so gorgous

I have to share this... teenagers are so funny!

We were watching the Wiggles this morning and Alecia was laying on the couch. The Mandarin Wiggles came on and were singing the Fruit Salad song in Mandarin (of course).

Alecia was asking why they were on etc. She asked who they were and I told her, "the Mandarin Wiggles!".
    To which she responded, "Mandarin? They look Chinese!"

LOL... Gods love her!!

Last week Zander went with my sister to the doctors & that afternoon he kept telling me "Aunty Mandy go to the doctor, Doctor check her baby". Now my sister is definitely not pregnant, he just relates the doctor to babies getting checked because of my pregnancy. Anyway the next day he was still saying it! I had to warn preschool what was going on because my sister is a teacher there too!

I went to pick up Logan at daycare the other day & one of his teachers said to me, 'Logan did the cutest thing today, he walked up to me & said proudly "I got sandpit in my pocket!" and then started pulling handfuls of sand out of his pocket'.

I thought it was so funny & cute that I screen printed I've got the sandpit in my pocket! on a shirt of his Today a friend of mine who has a 4 year old saw it & said "I need one of those shirts for my daughter, she's always coming home with sand in her shoes & pockets" heh

Earlier today we were in woolies getting a few bits etc when Evan says
    "Hey Look, I think that Lady is off that show, you know that um fat show..... The biggest loser!"

I just stared at DH & tried not to laugh. I didn't actually see what women he was talking about but OMG, imagine hearing that from a 5 yr old LOL!

Default Funny things kids say & do

Often when we ask Jack to go to the toilet, he will go into the bathroom then come and say that he's already done wee. I'll go in and look in the toilet and say "it doesn't look like you've done wee in there". So today he thought he'd get the better of me. I caught him squeezing water out of a bath toy into the toilet then saying "I've done wee in the toilet"!!

He is 3 years and 1 month. I can't believe he has cottoned on to trying to trick mum and dad already! It's scary actually!!

Hamish was nagging me to day and saying to me dont give me vegetables MUm, I told him he needs them to grow up big and strong, he told me I am growing big I just need to do it slowly.
    He kept on and on so i said Ok Hamish i get the picture, he turned aroound and gave me a picture frame and said now you get the picture Mummy.
    Ah such cheek at 4

Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast