Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

We have had huge hassles here lately. Shannen is almost 13 and starting to develop rapidly, OMG!! where has the time gone? Anyway, the other night she had just jumped out of the shower and Tayla realised that Shannen has hair down there! That caused the biggest commotion ever! Tayla vowed that would never happen to her, and if it does then I will just wax it all off!! Thankfully I have explained the joys of AF to both of them, again, got the "not going to happen to me" routine! I wish it was that easy!

Hayley has just learnt to take all her clothes off, what fun that is! Its freezing here today and she has taken everything off except her nappy, and she hides the clothes too! Hayley will dance like mad to the Veronicas, but nothing else!
    She also yells at the AFL on TV, spends way too much time with her aunty I think! Hilarious to watch!

Oh I thought of one, but it's not Zander.

I was about 20-ish weeks pregnant when me met Cailin for the first time. We were staying at her place over the weekend & it was near Christmas so we exchanged presents. Paris gave the baby a little blue teddy bear (who's name was "Blue"!). She then asked me if he could come out & play with the teddy for a little while. I explained to her that we had to wait until the baby was bigger before he came out to play. She was happy with that & off she went. For the rest of the weekend if I didn't have Blue with me she would find him & give him to me saying, "don't forget this is for the baby in your tummy."

This thread cracks me up so much

I think Yasin is spending too much time with his kitten. A few days ago he was watching Mr Bigglesworth clean himself. After staring intently for a few minutes he tried to stick one leg up in the air and then bend over to lick his bum. The look on his face as he toppled over was just priceless.
    Yesterday I got some grapes on a saucer for Yasin and left them on the coffee table while I went to the kitchen to make cup of coffee. When I came back out Yasin had climbed onto the coffee table and was on his hand and knees trying to eat the grapes out of the saucer!! If only I'd thought to take a photo.

Zander loooves emoticons at the moment, every time I'm on MSN when he's up he squeals, points at them and tells me all about them. Just now I was talking to Fletch & she has a baby kicking I think in utero. She said that ones probably too boring cos it doesn't move much, but as soon as Zander saw it he pointed & went "ooooh"

I hope this one isn't too rude!
    I was in the shower yesterday and Mason decided to strip off and join me. He loudly declared that "Mummy your doodle has fallen off!"
    ROFL I hope he doesn't decide to repeat that observation in the supermarket queue!

And yet another one from Zander....

We taught him that when his dinner is hot, we blow on it. So now whenever we say something is hot he blows on it - the heater, the oven. The funny thing is he doesn't quite differentiate hot & cold yet, so when he had ice cream at Granny's house the other night he was blowing on it!

Smile

My daughter Elyse was just two last fall, and was playing in the kitchen while I was doing the dishes. She was playing with all the plastic containers "making supper". When her "supper" was ready, she called me to come and eat, and so I sat down on the floor beside her, and "ate" the supper. I oohhhed and aahhhed about how yummy it was, and the whole time, she just sat and watched me. When I had finished, she looked at me and smiled and said, " It was cow p@@p, Mom." I just about died laughing.

We was in the process of selling our house, as people do they stopped in front of the house to look and read the board. My 4yr old son was riding his bike, he goes up to the lady and says why are you looking at my house, you can't buy it, because it's a yucky house!!! She said but mummy and Daddy are selling it !. Nope you can't have it it's my house!!!
    How adorable he loves his house sooo much he's telling everyone that comes buy it's yukky!! Pretty smart, i thought!!

My eldest James when he was 3 yrs old, we went to church on one sunday morning, in the middle of service he stood up on his chair and said "it's comming" then it came one huge burp that echoed through out the hall and interrupted service, i was sooooo embarrassed, everyone was in stitches laughing, even the minister!!.

allidancer Guest

haha! i have to laugh... a few years back we were at a family lunch at the local football club when my oldest son (then 4) announced he had to go to the toilet. My mother being the lovely grandmother she is offered to take him while i fed my other young son. After being in the loo for so long i thought i would check to make sure mum wasn't having any problems. i almost got to the door when my son emerged shouting back in through the door "don't forget to wipe your bum grandma". needless to say everybody in the club had a good giggle.

Kynan's fingers love being up his nose. One day we were out shopping and I had Kynan in the hug a bub. We stopped at a cafe and ordered lunch and as we were ordering I noticed the lady smile at Kynan. I looked down at him thinking he was being all cute and adorable but he had a finger shoved up each nostril PMSL!

This happened today while we went shopping.

We were driving up the street and had to stop at the pedestrian crossing and this Tongan woman walked across sporting this fantastic afro hairdo. Erin is sitting in the back and as this woman crosses, Erin asks "what is that black thing?" I took a deep breath and asked "What black thing?" and Erin says "On that ladies head" I just burst out laughing and it took me ages to stop long enough so I could tell her that it was the ladies hair.

When one of my brothers, Matthew, was 2 (or there abouts, probably older) he would call a Truck a f*ck. And he'd get really excited so Mum & Matthew would be walking around some where, he'd see a truck and yell out "Look Mummy, a F*CK! WOW what a big F*CK!". He also learnt about male & female body parts, once Mum, Matthew, my sister and another one of my brothers were getting on a bus. He pointed to all the men saying "He dot a penis" and for the women it was, "She don't dot a penis".

When I was 4 I was sitting on Mums lap. I grinned up at her and said "You're going to die before me!" She said "well, that may be true, but why do you say that?" to which I replied cheerily, "Because you have wrinkles!". I think when I was about 4 I told a really lame joke (I'm embarressed just thinking about it!) when my parents had a lot of friends over. Everyone laughed and I got upset, cried and ran out of the room! Hmm I don't like being laughed at

Zander must have been reading Chloe's post... Our cat was sharpening her claws the other day on the carpet. Zander watched her doing it then was stomping his foot and making a "ch ch ch" noise to copy her!!

Also last night when he went to bed he got all snuggled in with his ted, then reached out for Claude (his rumplecat). I passed Claude over to him & Zander took his spare dummy and tried to give it to him!! Too cute

We were cleaning the bathroom yesterday, Zander sitting on the step next to the bath & me in it. I had just finished rinsing the cleaner off & said to him "does the bath look beautiful now?" He leant over had a bit of a look and went "ooooooh" which I'm guessing means yes LOL!

LOL @ Paris' Nana comment Cailin.

Noah and I were having a shower the other day. Nothing unsual, he often see's me naked (poor boy) anyway he see's my tattoo on the top of my thigh (rather large) and he says Mum you had a big lolly to get that tattoo didn't you, and a small one to get that one ( a smaller tattoo on my back) I had to laugh at him because he is talking about the tattoos you get in with the bubble gums LOL.

I just walked past my 6yr old son and said to him

"Hows it going, young man?"

His reply??

"Pretty Good, old lady"

Kell Guest

My mum keeps telling me to watch what i say in the car as Molly (3) will start repeating it and i have been trying to curb my road rage, but obviously not succeeding. Molly was pushing her trolley around the lounge room yesterday when she stopped and said "honk honk move it grandpa!" PMSL, i will really have to control myself LOL

Hayley is being hilarious lately. Now if I tell her that something is naughty, dont do it again, she smacks her own hand! if I ask her does she need a smack? She nods and then smacks her own cheek! Not sure why as I have never smacked her at all. She is also doing the blowing on anything hot, especially empty coffee cups, its really funny to watch!

her latest trick is to wait until no one is watching and throw the dvds on the floor, but silly girl does it so noisily that we all hear her and are now trying to teach her to put them back!

This morning while Noah was watching The Wiggles o n ABC, Tehya went in and changed the channel on him. Noah is sick at the moment and very sooky, so anyway he gets the craps and tries to change it back but couldn't find te channel. He yells out "well, that's just perfect!" and comes out to have a sook to me. I give him a cuddle and tell him to go back to the lounge and try again. He goes in and sits down.

In toddles Tehya who goes up to the TV and puts The Wiggles back on for him.

Just goes to show you, if you want something done properly, ask a female

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast