Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

We are starting to familiarise DD with the toilet and she has a special seat that goes on our toilet. DD loves to also play "Mummy" to her baby born doll... I just heard some noise from the bathroom and went in to find her trying to put her seat on the toilet and Baby with wet feet! She is trying to make baby go to the toilet!

Default MINE. Little funny to share

today DD Olivia learnt a new thing.. First off yesterday she discovered the word MINE.

We call my boobies Boo Boo.. So when i am offering her a BF I say Livi do you want some boo boo.. She has just started saying boo when she wants it.

today she was sitting on my lap facing me and tapped my breasts and said Boo.. then yelled MINE and stuck her head inbetween the 2 of them..

oh how I laughed and laughed.. and she kept it up all afternoon.. was the funniest thing..

I was laughing and mucking around with my little sister Pipi when she was three and i said to her jokingly "Pip, your weird" to which she suddendly gained an incredibly straight face, and sternly told me "no i'm not, i'm a weirdo"

My little brother Jed who is 4 at the moment, can't say "truck" properly so it sounds like he's saying the "F-word" (bloody hilarious sometimes)

My other little sister Poppy (5) has been sooooo excited that her big sis Sophie is going to have a little baby, and the other day she's sitting on my lap asking me about the baby, and then she points to my boobs and asks me seriously, "Sophie, which one is your baby in??"

And last but not least, my DP's little girl Paige (who lives with her mother and is only 3 1/2) has been reported to us as telling another kid at daycare who was annoying her to "Get the F out of my face!!!"
    (not from DP or me i can assure you, but still freakin hilarious)

And one more i forgot, my other little sister Lulu (now 16 but was three at the time) was in the car with our Granny when she pipes up and says, "Granny, i'm gay!"
    Granny- "oh, your happy are you darlin?"
    Lulu- "no, i'm gay!"
    Granny- "uhm.....what does gay mean??"
    Lulu- *sighs* "it's when boys have boyfriends and girls have girlfriends"
    Granny says she was so shocked she nearly went off the road

(yes i have alot of sisters, i'm the eldest of five kids, four girls and the youngest is a boy)

When on our holiday we went out for dinner on the final night.
    A lady walked through where we were sitting and started talking to them in her strong north american accent. The girls were looking up at her with stupid smiles on their faces.
    Violet eventually pipes up and says, "you sound like Semame Street".
    Whith that the lady says, "And today was brought ot you by the letter B".

LOL

Talking :rofl:

Sorry, had to share!

DS - bare bum
    DD1 - has DS on her lap playing.

DD1 - 'MUUUUUUUUUM!!!'
    Me - 'yeah?'
    DD1 - 'JESSE'S GONNA WEE ON ME!!!'
    Me - 'How do you know?'
    DD1 - 'Coz his doodle is fat! GET HIM OFF ME!!!'
    Me - LMAO!!!

Couldn't help it. I didn't think she'd caught on already! I think its about time this boy wore the occasional nappy, !!!

OMG! I can't believe it!

I just said something to the girls for fighting. Jaz's relpy....

'But mum! She's the one that kicked me in the nuts!'

OMG this girls on a role today!!

Talking Have your children embarrassed you???

I was talking to my mum last night and she saying my little sister got nits from school which reminded of a time dsd had nits a few years ago.
    We picked the girls up from their mothers and decided to go to mcdonalds for dinner as a treat. It was winter and raining so the restaurant was packed. Df got the food while we found a table. We sat down and dsd who was 8 pipes up very very loudly "dad I think I got nits". Every head turned around . Df,"We will talk about it when we go home". Dsd shakes her head upside down and shouts "No Dad have a look, I have nits. My head is itchy. Df,"sit up now, I will look when we go home". Dsd,"I was sitting next to a girl at school and she has nits, now I got them, I need you to look". Df,"I will look when we get home". Dsd,"but Dad". Df,"If you don't sit down and eat your dinner we will go home right now. I don't want to here another word about it until we get home".

Its funny now but it was very very embarrassing at the time. Anyone else got any embarrassing moments you would like to share??

Yes My DD screamed at the top of her voice Mum I came out your vagina didn't I ? We were at the check out of the supermarket standing next to the minister at my local Church. Being a mother not to hide the truth from her and growing up on a farm she knew where babies came out of (not how they went it thankfully or she would have told the shop that too) It was very embarrassing and not the last time she did it either.

My Ds is a handful so i am always being embarressed by his bad behaviour... Would be nice for once to have a funny story out of it...

Although i was embarrassed when DS told MIL that Daddy and Mummy had a shower together and woke him up... PMSL...

a few years mago, dd1 was 4 or 5.... in the supermarket q waiting to pay.

was having a particularly bad day all round.

dd1 points to one of the magazines and says in a super loud voice "mummy, why cant you be nice and clean like that lady?"

she was pointing at Paris Hilton!!!!!!! of all people

LOLOLOLOLOL Oh God your kids are priceless hahaha They have NO shame, do they?!

Sorry, no decent stories from mine yet... she's embarrassing when she starts running amok or throwing a gigantic tantrum in the middle of shopping centres, but she hasn't started talking properly yet (just parrots whatever the people around her say etc) so no gold so far

Although, she does have a habit of calling anybody in a hi-viz workshirt 'Daddy' (because DH wears the orange-and-navy shirts to work)... which can be a bit embarrassing when we're walking through the mall and every. single. person. (even females) she sees wearing work clothes, she runs towards them yelling, 'DADDEEEE! DADDY! DADDY!!'
    I always think people must assume I'm a bit of a good-time girl, iykwim, because DD calls so many people 'Daddy' when we're out and about So that's embarrassing :/

When me and my exH split, he went and got a motorbike.... so everytime the mailman came, they ran outside screaming Daddy, Daddy.... v embarrasing..

I got a phone call from the school years ago, asking was there any problems at home they could help with, and the church could put me on a "receiving food" roster... Found out my darling daughter, who always took a full packed healthy lunch, wanted canteen junk, so told her teacher EVERY day for ages I didn't send her ANY food, so they fed her for free from the canteen!!! I was SOOO embarresed over that, but glad I got to straighten them out!!

DD and DH used to have this game where she would say "I love you daddy" and he would say "More than all your daddy's" and she would giggle and say "I only have one daddy" and so on and so on and they used to do it in reverse about daughters.

Anyway we were doing grocery shopping and it was pension day (yay!) and DD pipes up... "Mummy I love my daddy more than all my other daddy's" You should have seen the looks I got

Another time, we were in a liquor store and she pipes up "When I grow up I'm going to drink lots of alcohol with you mummy, just like you do now."

Another time, we were in a restaurant at a cafe and DD had just gone to the toilet. She comes back to the table sits down and exclaims loudly. "DADDY I TRIED TO DO A POO BUT MY POOS WOULDN'T COME OUT!"

DS last Christmas, we were again at the grocery store, and he saw a man with a big wooly white beard and proceeded to scream out "SANTA! COME HERE SANTA! HI SANTA! HELLLLOOOOO SANTA!" I was sooo embarrassed I eventually got DH to take him for a walk coz he wouldn't stop harassing this poor guy.

Although not as embarressing the best one I remember with DD was we were again at the grocery store and there was a woman who was swearing and screaming at her child, and ended up starting beating the cr@p out of the poor kid. I tried really hard to get away as it really used to disturb DD and she would often start crying. Not this day... she says in a really loud voice "What a horrible mummy! I'm glad you don't do that mummy, you're a good mummy!" The woman turned and scorned, but funnily enough she stopped and calmed down. I was terrified she was going to come over and have a go, but I was also proud of DD for speaking her mind. She did it heaps after that until she got self conscious. But she would often say things like "They should be nicer." and "You don't yell like that." I think people get shocked to see such a little person say things like that (it was before DS so she would have been 3-4).

Many moons ago my sister made my mother wear the pasta necklace she made in Kindy to the supermarket. It was a very small town and my Dad was a very well respected businessman...whose wife had to don a pasta necklace for a week.

Or one that was more embarassing for this child:

When my niece was 3ish she chucked a massive tanturm at the zoo and threw her shoes into the pond.

My husband sat down, yawned at her and calmly pointed out that now she had no shoes. He said to his sister (neice's mum) to go and enjoy her lunch without her daughter.

She eventually calmed down...after the reality hit her about her shoes.

We were at the shops and DS said in a loud voice "Mummy, my doodle has gone straight"
    THAT, was embarrassing.... wish he would just get his hand off it!

these are hilarious.

I obviously don't have any yet but I do have some that I did when I was little.
    When I was about 3 mum and I went to Sydney and were walking down the street when I saw a black man and I'd obviously never seen a person with that colour skin before. I started pointing at him and saying 'Mum, look at that man, he's dirty' 'Why is he so dirty' 'But mum look how dirty he is'. LOL. Mum quickly crossed the street.

Another time we were at a friends house and there was a lady there who was really overweight and we were eating KFC and I had got a little toy with my meal of a hamburger and I turned to the lady and said 'that's why you're so fat, you eat too many of these'.

omg, wasn't I a rude child!! I guess kids just say exactly what they're thinking, lol.

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast