Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things kids say & do

storm04 Guest

Do you get the Why? lol it cracks me up dd2 (Shes 27mths) sits there saying "why, where u gedit", (where you get it) i say safeway, as its just easy for me to say she goes "no touthlan" (southland)
    Then i get the " u gedit touthlan okaaaaayyyy" LOL then i get the "Why" again and get the where did you get it again it goes on for half hour till i find something else to amuse her!

Umm every evenng without fail before bedtime (and sometimes in the morning befoer we get up) DS runs from one end of the room to the other going "pechoo, pechoo" (my shooting noise!). He'll do it for about half an hour till we tell him to stop!

DD1 used to hold her hand out sideways (like a Karate chop) and slowly lower it down while bending over saying "ahhh nee"! We asked her daycare teachers and no one could figure out what it was. SHe would whisper it, it was the funniest thing!
    Last edited by {sarah}; April 10th, 2007 at 03:13 PM.

Hmmmm - there are many from me as well!!
    We have a toy Red Back Spider toy that hangs from the mirror in the lounge room. When you clap your hands it turns on, his green eyes light up, he drops down and then crawls back up his string. The first thing DS does when he wakes in the morning (and he is in bed with us by morning) he starts to clap his hands. He also LOVES the dustpan and broom and will get them and carry them around. He now cries when I turn the vacuum cleaner off, and he bounces (bangs) his face and arms against the lounge. He also does the wee when he gets in the bathtub and he likes to have a thin stream of cold water running so he can stand there and bend over to get a drink whenever he wants. Oh, and a new one is whenever I open up the freezer he licks/kisses the drawer!! So there you have a few...

When Madison gets up in the morning, she will strip off with out fail, she likes being nude. and when the mail man has been she tells me by saying " check mail"
    Charlotte is funny when she is due for a booby feed, she starts to suck on any skin and try and pull my top down, its very cute.

Flynn pulls this cheeky screwed up face we call the "banana boat face" - remember the ad a few years back with the kid on the beach. He pulls that face whenever a camera comes out.

And he loves screws - anything screwed together (cupboard, doors, etc) with exposed screwheads fascinates him.

Isla has a weird way of comforting her self. She sucks on her upper lip but not by sucking her top lip in to her mouth as such, but she brings her tongue out & pulls her lip in that way. its sooo weird because its only one side that she does it too & as she sucks she pulls that side of her face down. She doesn't do it for long time but in little spouts often.

Glenn is fascinated by weeing at the moment. I busted him tryign to wee on Evan the other day in the shower!

Oh & all of them think burps & farts are sooooo funny Glenn makes the weirdest noise to make pretend farts. Oh & pretend snoring! Sounds like he is trying to hack up a lung LOL.

andy mac Guest

Default ban daylight savings.....

For those parents who are lucky enough not to have daylight savings they may not find this funny.
    for those parents who have day light savings this may be familar.

Daylight saving finished two nights ago so Mr almost three is running on day light savings time still.

My DW and Mr almost 3 are off visiting an aunt. My DW is in bed asleep bout six this morning (that is 5am two nights ago), when Mr Almost three comes in and gives mummy kiss and cuddle followed by "i found Mummy"
    This was followed by Mr almost 3 saying "It's morning Mummy".
    In an attempt to get more just five more minutes sleep my DW replied "no the sun is lying"
    regardless to say this idea didnt work....

hope ppl find this as funny as i did

Last night during dinner Aaron was telling me about something & was laughing so Zander was laughing along with him. He was doing this hysterical fake laugh & saying "daddy funny". Aaron said to him "is mummy funny?". Zander stopped put on this dead serious face, looked at me and said "no" then looked back at daddy started up the fake laugh & said "daddy funny".

Alex yesterday:

"I can't save the world. I'm only a boy. And I can't fly."

WTF????

My DD is starting to have real sort of personality and just last night she was eating some baked beans and I've turned around to grab a magazine off the bench and I've heard this bang.
    She's pushed her bowl of baked beans on the floor, they're everywhere and I go 'what happened!?' and she puts her hands out and says 'dont know' and then looks down at the bowl and goes 'oh no'.... very cute !!!

kerry Guest

Oh Shaz hope there wasn't too much messy food in the bowl...

Well my DD put on a performance for the whole congregation at Easter Sunday Mass.... first when we all got our easter candles lit she sat there clapping her hands and saying "hip-ray" then trying very noisily to blow them out. Then during communion the priests were handing out easter eggs to the kids, while we were in the queue she spotted what was happening aheah and started yelling "c0ck-dat, mmmmm-num" repeatedly and on the top of her voice... half the church were gasping in shock and the other half were loling so hard... definately bought new meaning to the colour red with my face!

Oh by the way that is how you pronounce chocolate (her new favourite word) when you are 14 months.

My DS see's my bra's when we are hanging up or folding the washing and he says "boobie bags"

Alright I have to add DD#1's stupid comments here... a little different cause she is 14 but funny none the less...

We had an exchange student from Japan stay with us last year and I was reminding her that it is her birthday coming up in May, she said, "but will it be May in Japan?" LOL

DP was cutting up some chillies for his burrito and asked me if I wanted some, I didn't because I was almost finished, DD#1 asks, "if you eat chillies won't it burn the baby's mouth?"

They were discussing Aboriginals in class one day and she asks, "how did aboriginals turn white?"

Alright this one is back in 2001, but it's funny...
    My sister was getting married and there hadn't been much prepertion time. My mum says, "We've only had a fortnight to get ready".
    To which DD#1 replies..."A FORTNIGHT!? More like two weeks!"

Ahhhhh... yu gotta love 'em!!

Tanya

Zander had his drink bottle in his room earlier & when he came out it was almost empty which I thought was a bit strange but shrugged it off as him maybe being really thirsty. Just now I walked into his room to get a nappy & stood on a wet spot on the floor. I looked down & saw there were 3 wet spots.... On closer inspection I realised that they were on his Cars rug - there are three cars & each had a wet spot on their mouth. I guess they must've been thirsty ROFL!!

I just gave Zander a banana with his lunch & it had a bruise on it, usually I just the bruises off. He walked over to the wipes, grb one out & went to his table. His exasperated comment before he began madly wiping the banana - "Oh goomess (goodness) nana all dirty". When he couldn't wipe the bruise off he brought it over & said "mummy nana dirty".

As you can probably tell his latest phrase is "Oh goomess" with this exasperated tone, it's hilarious.

I just asked Zander where his piece of cheese went & he said "I ate it". I replied, "it must be in your tummy" and his response was as if he was saying DUUUUH "Noooo, in my mouth mummy." ROFL! Gotta work on the ins & outs of the digestive system!!

I had the boys baptised on 20 May, which also happened to be Alex's birthday. We lit the Baptismal candles from the Eternal Candle, and then Ned blew his out... right before the priest said "keep this candle always burning"... DOH!

Mind you, I then re-lit it, and Ned blew it out again and tried to eat it... we have a candle with bite marks on the top!

Ellibam Guest

Default Funny things kids say & do

Tonight Makon did the funniest/Scariest thing!!
    little bit of background first
    when we put makon to bed at night we just kiss him then shut the door. usually he will just go to sleep or he may get up and play but then puts him self to bed!

Any way i go in to check on him about 30min after i dont hear any thing and look in the bed but he isnt there, so i look on the floor around the bed then in his cupboard(thats another story) but cant find him any where. my heart starts to beat a few beats faster(ok maybe a lot faster) so i turn the light on and do another scan of the room and he is asleep in a plastic box(you know the ones with wheels and lids usually pretty cheap) that had a few bits in it and on the top was a pillow(no lid)! he was all curled up and snuggled in!!
    I cracked up soo funny!

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast