Thanks Trish. Just got out of bed for the first time since getting out of hospital. Didnt need an ultrasound afterall because i am hardly bleeding at all. They just want to follow me up with bhCG and an anti D injection cos i'm O neg. I have insisted on an ultrasound later in the week though - just to check there are no retained products... i dont want anymore troubles later on. The hardest thing was watching them remove tissue during the internal exam and put it in a jar - my unborn baby in a jar. That was miserable for myself and my husband.
I realise that m/c is a common phenomena. I know there was nothing i could do. I know it is completely irrational for me to be angry - particularly when i have a sister who has had 6 abortions and that just makes me mad at the moment. I know my time will come, hopefully sooner rather than later... but i'm scared now of conceiving again in case the same thing happens. I know this is a natural reaction too. Nothing can stop me from feeling completely lousy at the mo and i have lost a little faith in God (i'm not hugely religious but i feel a little let down).
Thanks for the support. I'll check out the other forum. Hopefully i will have some good news next time.




Reply With Quote
Bookmarks