Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Dennis Price Fan Club

Gigi - glad to hear things are not too bad. You are doing well to hang in there, well done! Sorry to hear Ella is not well and you are so right about them sleeping through the night, it would be so much worse if she wasn't a good night sleeper. Good on you for reaching the 39 week mark, not long to go now. Looking forward to hearing the news soon.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Hi Girls - way to go Gigi on getting to the 39 weeks - I am sure you will get all the way!

OK you girls with girls can stop bragging about the good sleepers now! lol Cooper has had gastro for 6 days and cause he is not eating he has not been sleeping and the other night they were waking one hour apart each ie: Campbell 1.30, 2.30, 3.30,etc and Cooper 2.00, 3.00, 4.00 etc. I could have killed them both!

We have our neighbours doing renos, so everytime I put Cooper down, the builders wake him up through the day as well!

gigi01 Guest

Hiya,

Thanks Mel - yes, night sleeping is a pretty good thing isn't it! (sorry Relle!) And I have been meaning to say I LOVE Marley Grace as a name. Divine. Grace is my niece's middle name but she is an Olivia. We are still working on names......ahhh the stress!!!

Relle - you poor thing - gastro is an evil, evil thing with kids isn't - just do your best not to get it yourself. It went through all of us when we had it the week before Christmas and I was 22 weeks pg at the time - I thought I was going to die - it was worse than labour - and that's saying something! Yes, I think I will get close to the 40 week mark too. Ella came on her due date so maybe this one too will be exactly on time to keep in step with his/her punctual mother!

Anyway, again, will keep you informed and will do my very best to post when things start happening....but at this stage there is nothing!!!

Keep well all,

G xx

Gigi - i would be cactus without my sleep!!! Thank you for the comment on Marley's name, we love it. I wanted something different but not too weird IYKWIM? Choosing a name is so hard, we didn't decide until she was born as we didn't know the sex so had a few options for each. I can't wait to hear what you have decided. Ella is such a pretty name too. Both my girls where born on their due date, so you might follow suit! Take it easy!

Gigi- how are you travelling hun? You are doing so well and getting nearer to that due date!!!

I can thankfully report that none of us got the bug that Cooper had, it was a very nasty one, but he has come good now and is eating me out of house at the moment - clearly has alot to catch up on!

I totally agree, Gastro when you are pregnant is the worst - you just don't know if it is going to turn into labour and those waves of pain are so much like contractions aren't they!

Mel - Marley is a gorgeous name and she suits it too!!!

I went into pre labour with Campbell the day after his due sate, so here's hoping that I also go into labour around my due date, if I get to two weeks over I will scream!

ooh, no news from GiGi - i hope she's cuddling her little baby as i type!!

Nope, she's still posting in the Due 16 -30 April thread

Thanks for that Kazbah! Send her on in to give us an update! lol

gigi01 Guest

Hi ladies,

Sorry for lack of posting! I am still here!!!! Very pregnant and waiting, waiting, waiting.....Seeing Dennis tomorrow morning - no doubt he will just take my blood pressure and tell me that he'll see me next week! LOL - I hope not.....still hoping that the alien will do an Ella and come in the EDD - Wednesday. but we will see.....No signs, show, niggles or anything anymore - not even BH so not sure where they have gone....perhaps it's the calm before the storm....?

Mel - I agree re names being hard! It's really difficult. I think we are 99% there (we'd want to be considering we're due in two days!) so it won't be long now to choose between the blue and the pink!

Relle - glad to hear that the gastro didn't get all of you. I hope you won't go two weeks over too! That would be hell. unfortunately with our choice of minimal intervention Dennis, he will probably let you go that long!!! LOL.....

Ella - I wish I WAS holding the baby as you were typing....

On another note, I lose my computer tomorrow as work needs it back so I will be out of action for a while. Relle - I might get DH to email you birth news if that's ok, then if you wouldn't mind, you could post for me in Birth Announcements and maybe also in my Belly Buddies thread? April 16-30th....I will email you tonight and cc him so you know who it is!!! Anyway ladies, it's been a pleasure up until now - can't wait to fill you in on the details and hear all about your developments.... I will check in whenever I am near a computer though or at DH's work so keep feeling well girls and good luck with the interim pgs until I am back online...

Lots of love

Gigi xx

oohhhhh Gigi - so ace to hear from you hun!

I am sending you all of the very best labour vibes in the world! I am sure you will be amazing!!!

I would love to post for you hun, so please, please send the details to me, and I will post for you!

a hug from me to you!!!!

Gigi - all the best. Looking forward to hearing if its pink or blue! You will be great, you've done it all before lol!!!

gigi01 Guest

Thanks Relle - have got your details so will text / e developments for the girls!

Thanks Mel - I hope that I remember it all! I am sure I will.....just wish something would happen!

Feels like this whole pg thing is in my head! not a twinge or a sign of anything! anyway, will keep in touch via Relle - you girls all look after yourselves....

g

xx

heheheheh it must be a boy - it is playing with your head already! Damn boys! lol

Hi girls, just thought I would update you re gigi - No movement at the station yet, so if she hasn't gone after the weekend Dennis will be inducing her.

Fingers crossed and sending her loads and loads of labour vibes!!!!

~Jane~ Guest

*just popping in*

relle - I thought gigi might have already gone, when I was there yesterday he had delived 5 since 1am and the waiting room was almost standing room only, I was also wondering if any of you guys were in there amongst the preggie bellies hehe

Hey Jane! Ace to see you hun!

No, not me there yesterday, gees on some days you wouldn't be an Ob for anything! lol I think Gigi was in yesterday though, so she may have been there! lmao

How are you travelling babe? I saw in a thread you had a spell at Cabrini, is all well?

I might on be 30 weeks, but gees I feel like I could be delvering in a week - I feel huge this time!

~Jane~ Guest

yeah I had a few days in Cabrini and the rest of the week in bed.

They are lovely at Cabrini aren't they?
    Last edited by ~Jane~; May 11th, 2007 at 03:37 PM.

oh hun, you poor thing! How scary!!! So glad to hear that things have improved, but you make sure you keep resting and don't overdo it!

I want to have someone from BB in hossie at the same time as me! lol

Yeah the midwives are truly awesome there. They are all very patient, and caring. I am yet to come across a nasty midwife there.

What did you think of the food too? This is a very important aspect when you are breastfeeding and famished as well! lol

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast