Absolutely relate to that Ltl Panda! And happy birthday to you and Kotare too!!! Appart from when I come home from work exhausted, I feel on top of the world most of the time. I guess it is the hormones and also having this dream come true finally. Great feeling, wish you could bottle it for later on lol.
Hope you had a fab lunch date Mako. sounds great!
Jo, Ive been thinking about the birth plan too and I think your DR advice is pretty good cause no matter how much you prepare it could all go out the window on the day and you dont want to be completely dissapointed. I am a pretty flexible person anyhow so Im only thinking about a few things to write down mainly and let the rest flow on the day. Enjoy your work free time!
Hi everyone else... just plodding along here. 14weeks to go...... got most of our stuff but all just chucked into the room till we get it and the other spare room sorted out. It is driving me crazy but I cant do it without DH and we have to get our robe situation sorted out so the baby can have my wardrobe and drawers. I hate waiting for these things to be done, I just want to be organised so I dont have to stress about anything.





Bookmarks