Thanks Kotare that made me laugh - sounds like something I would do...I hope you dont have to wait 3 weeks though.

Mako - hey 38weeks is long enough, its not like your pregnancy will be a big surprise for them, unless they dont quite understand the fact that you will actually give birth at some point!!!!Dont worry about it and though its hard don't even think about it, its there fault for being stupid. My last job I gave 3 months notice more than enough time to at least get the wheels turning....they only advertised the position 2 weeks before I left and then expected me to train on my last 2 days...the world is full of idiots and it falls to the sane people to become infuriated with them
Definitely Stick to your guns, you have enough going on

Sonya - good luck today, i hope the result comes in for you

xx