Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August/Septmeber 2006 #3

Hi girls,

Sorry been flat out and at a friends just quickly sneeking a look at what is going on and to check on Ms Jayne's scan results.

Jayne - whoooo hoooo on such wonderful results, now you can rest assured and enjoy the rest of your pg!1

sarah - OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! IM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! HEEEEHHEEE WHOOOOO HOOOOO - HIP HIP HOOORAY!!!!!

Will be back tomorrow to fill you in on the therapy - it was amazing!!

Oh and Sez - you have a pool? Im coming over LOL!

Hope you are all well, will chat to you lovelies tomorrow

Lisa

Sez - WW Ceaser dressing! Try it with some grilled fish - baby cos lettuce, some WW grated cheese, and a boiled egg...yummmm!

Morning Girls, just a quicky from me....

well i'm having a bit of a downer at the moment. Every Father's Day i have a bit of a cry for my DH coz of our little angel, and too because the 2 year anniversary of his EDD is just around the corner, and i can't help but wonder 'what if'. He would have been two soon, and it breaks my heart when i know that it took us 2 years to conceive him, only to lose him, and now its been another 2.5 years, and still nothing....I'll be fine in a week or so, but it just nice to let things out once in a while.. thanks for letting me vent....xxxxxx

Shan - big hugs for you. I am thinking the same. Last year I gave DH a Father to be card for Father's Day and yet Caitlyn is now an angel. This year we are heading towards the first anniversary of her loss (just about 2 months time) and I don't know how to make it better (or how to get pregnant again). I know today has been hard for him - he has lit the candles around Caitlyn's urn while I was out.

:hugs: to you and DH. I hope you can make something special from today.

Miss Kitten Guest

Good Morning everyone...

How are we all today? I'm just great...w/e went well...*nudge, nudge...wink, wink...* and I've either ovulated or am supposed to ovulate today...I've been doing OPK's since Thursday and they were +'ve on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I did one this morning and it was so feint it was almost not there. Question: the line was there on the others was feint (not as bad as this morning) but it was at least visible. Does this happen to anyone else? I mean, the instructions say that it should be quite dark and that if its not dark that it is inconclusive or negative. I'm just curious....

So how was everyone's w/e? Anyone do anything exciting? Ooh...one bit of exciting news for us was that hubby's brother rang last night (he lives o/s) and he proposed to his gf of 7 years last week in Lake Como (near where George Clooney has his place ...my little claim to fame ...ha ha ha) and they are getting married here in Sydney in March next year. I'm hoping that at that stage I'll be UTD!!! How exciting....can't wait, it will be a lovely wedding.

Michelle & Shan - I just want to let you know that I'm thinking of you and hope that very soon that you will get your dream of babies. I can't even begin to think of what it is like, but like I said, I'm thinking of you both...*hugs*

Sarah - HUGE congratulations to you lovely on your BFP. That's fantastic news!! I can't wait to start hearing about how things are progressing with you and your little one. Hopefully some of your good luck will rub off onto some of the other lovelies in here

Gotta fly, will talk again soon. Much luv and hugs to you all,

Kate x.

goldilocks Guest

Good morning ladies!

OMG Sarah, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just knew it was your month, sweetie. How wonderful that you fell first go! I'm so thrilled for you How are you feeling? I bet you can't wait for those lovely pg symptoms to really kick in! Oh, and thanks for not getting any pee on me! LMAO

Sez, with all the BFP's in here lately you'll probably catch the egg first go too! If you feel ready to TTC again, then go for it I say! And you doc didn't tell you it would be a bad thing if you fell pg now...sooooo, hop to it! LOL

Kelly, I'm glad you're feeling more positive. I can only imagine how difficult it is not to be worried about every little thing when you're pg after a loss. But stay strong honey, we're all here to help get you through this!

Carol, I've been wondering how you're going! PMSL @ waking your DH up! I think all of our DH's feel like nothing but sperm donors at some stage LOL Keep us updated on how you're doing, honey!

Lisa, can't wait to hear all about your therapy...it's sounds great! How is your friend doing? I hope she's well and truly on the road to recovery.

Oh Shan, I'm so sorry you're having a bit of a downer. Please know that I'll be thinking of you during the week when your EDD arrives. All of our DH's deserve so so much to be daddies and I know that Fathers Day was difficult for me personally...I shed a few quiet tears for DH, I desperately want to make him a daddy. Please come and vent to us whenever you feel like it, honey...we're all here for you

Kate, OPK's are taken to be negative unless the second line is as dark or darker than the control line. HTH!

Tanya, how are you going? Have you been to the doctor about the clots?

Michelle, you poor love...sounds like you have a dreadful bug! I hope you get better very soon...and I hope that you're announcing a BFP even sooner! I think you're next to graduate....

Nothing to report here...I'm 10DPO now. I've been feeling a little nausea from time to time but I think it's just my mind playing tricks on me. DH says my bb's have definitely grown but I think that's just wishful thinking on his part! LOL I'm just going to wait for AF to arrive...and if she's not here by the weekend, THEN maybe I'll think about testing LOL

Love & babydust
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Awww Shan... I hope you get your BFP soon.

Kate, Congrats to your bro I am sure you will be UTD by then.

Belle, I can't believe you are going to make us wait until the w/e for you to test... j/k. I hope you do get to the w/e Things are sounding v. good for you.

I have my Dr's appointment tomorrow @ 11:15.
    Not much going on here... I hope you all had a good w/e.

Tanya

SmallSquirrel Guest

Morning Girls,

Hope you are all well.

Michelle and Shan, My heart was aching reading both your posts, and I shed a tear for your precious ones. I hope you reach your goal soon.

I O'ed last weekend whilst my DH was in NZ. Was not feeling that confident about it all this month, until I had what I think was an implantation bleed last month. Fingers crossed. I guess I will test in 7 days.

Ciao for now,

Paige
    Me 29
    DH 32
    M/C 4/05
    DS 15/2/06
    M/C 7/06

Hello possums!

Sarah - again congratulations on your bfp sweety. Pls dont stress yourself out - this bubba is a sticky one I just know it! How are you feeling?

Shan - my thoughts are with you sweety. I really hope you can get through this, and know that we are here to support you through this time. Im sure your little angel is around you and dh all the time, and giving you special little angel kisses.

Belle - oooh sounds like you will be next! Im glad you feel so positive, and how often have you been checking out your bbs, I find im always fondling them in the tww LOL!

Kate - wow sweety sounds like you are right on track for that bfp this month. Sounds like you have O'd - as long as the lines on the opk were dark (or same) as control line, means you are about to O. After O it is normal for the line to be faint or non existent. George C is sooo hot, maybe we need to take a ttc trip over there - he might get the hormones going!

Sez - how are you sweety? Ready to ttc? How crap is this weather today??

Michelle - how are you sweets. I cried when I read about your dh lighting candles around Caitlyn's urn yesterday. Hugs to you both sweety. I really hope that your being sick is not just a bug but a culmination of the flu and pg hormones causing havoc with your body! Praying for you sweets.

Paige - welcome sweety. I hope you get a suprise bfp in 7 days!

Tanya - let us know how your appt goes. I hope you are keeping well.

A huge hello to all the other loves in here - sorry if I missed out but i'll be back later on.

Well the emotional release therapy went really well - I was buzzing with so much energy that I felt like I was going to fly off the bed! I was in control the whole time but in a heightened state of being, he took me through the pg loss and then took me back to the *root* of my problem - the death of one of my loved ones 2.5 years ago - he made me release all that emotion (I didnt know i was supressing so much!) and then my lower belly (womb) felt all hot. He said that i had a blockage in my energy flow due to the built up grief, and that i had to deal with death before i could give life. I felt so much better and so much lighter afterwards. I feel like i can do this now and that I will have my own little bundle in my arms soon.

Im now in the tww (I think I o'd early) but not expecting any symptoms or anything, so will concentrate on supporting my friend and work etc.. She is doing well, but is now going through the emotional stage and feels worthless etc.. I was wondering if you gals could do me a HUGE favour?? Can you please send some messages of support to her (via my email address: [email protected] or PM me). She is feeling immense grief and feels as though she is a failure etc etc... we have been talking heaps and crying but I think it might make her feel better if she hears from other woman who have felt the same and have been through this. She needs more support and she is not that great with computers so I doubt she will come on here of her own accord. Thanks gals - a few messages would be great - I will print them out for her and make a little booklet. Even if its a couple of lines, I would greatly appreciate it. Her name is Mary (oh and they did remove most of her right ovary despite us thinking otherwise initially).

have to go now, got two of my girlfriends coming over with their little bubs for lunch...

take care and love &b bfp's to you all,
    Lisa

Hi girls,
    Sorry i have not been in to visit you lately, well i do keep up with you all just have not posted!

Sarah, CONGRATULATIONS it will be great to see you over in the ark!

Belle, I think you will definately be over in the ark before the end of the week!!! YAY!!!

Lisa, What are caring person you are, wanting to do that for your friend, i will send her a message!Hopefully it will help her on her journey of recovery. Sorry to hear that she did lose part of her Ovary.

Kate, I have never had a true positve on an OPK, i always took the darkest one i got as a positive. HTH

Shan, Sweety Big to you, I know it must be tough on you on special days like that, Im so sorry you had a bit of a downer yesterday, I hope you are feeling better today.

Michelle, so sorry you have been so sick, i hope you are feeling better today and I will be praying you are the next to get a BFP!!!!

Sez, We TTC for 5 months after our m/c and decided to take a "break" and bang only got through 2 month and bang BFP, so you do what your heart is telling you to do!!

Well i have had a bit of stress over the last few days, had a bit of brown spotting, only when i wipe, Thanks to our friend Jayne, thankfully she has eased the stress a little bit, as she had the same thing and all is well, so im hoping mine has the same outcome!
    Hope everyone else is doing really well!!!

Miss Kitten Guest

Hi all...

Can I just interrupt here...this might be too much info for some...BUT....

We have EWCM!!! Told hubby he'd better get his butt home pronto tonight...mind you I'm going to the gym after work but hey, that's for a worthwhile cause too...WOOOHOOOO!!!!! Go spermie...go spermie *does happy dance*

Afternoon Ladies,

Michelle, How are you? I am so sorry to hear that you have had some brown spotting, it sounds as though Jayne has put your mind at rest and i know that it is hard not to worry (as i am the queen of it!) but brown spotting can be normal, i have often read that you only have to worry about red blood and even then it can actually mean nothing. I hope it stops for you though because you dont need that stress.

Kelly, How are you doing? Are you going for the quantative HCG test to monitor your levels or something? When is your due date? Hope you have managed to remain positive (i am finding that really hard today).

Michelle, Oh your poor DH, I am praying with all my might that this is your month, you both really need this to happen for you again. I just wish that there was something i could do to make it happen quicker. I knew that Caitlyn's EDD was coming up (i think its November?) but i would like to know the actual date so that i can light my Katelyn's candle for her on that date. How was your exam and i hope that you are feeling better illness wise.

Sez, How are you doing? Are you still being sneaky for this month or waiting until next? I know why you want to wait but i also understand why you want to go for it. Do whatever your heart tells you to do as that is the right decision. We are here for you whatever you decide. We are going to Albany and Esperance after Christmas, we wanted to have a holiday together as a family before chucking another baby into the mix (although i cant wait for that!).

Hindonly, Lol at your DH, and GL for the tww i really hope it ends with a BFP!

Lisa, I will PM you for your friend, what a nice friend you are to do that for her! So how are you doing on the tww, it sounds like you have got heaps to keep you busy with and your emotional release therapy sounds absolutely amazing!!! I would love to try something like that! How did your lunch go with your girlfriends and their bubba's?

Shan, Big Hugs lovey, I am so sorry that Fathers day was so hard for you and your DH although i totally understand....Well i understand how it feels to lose a much loved and wanted baby but i dont understand how it feels to have to TTC for as long as you have. I wish that i could do something for you to help you at this hard time but just know that i am here for you to talk anytime you want. It was Katelyn's edd on the 25th of August and she would have been two aswell so our Angels must be pretty close in age. When is your sons actual EDD anniversary?

Kate, GL with the TWW i hope it ends with a BFP!

Belle, How are you feeling? Will you make it all the way to the weekend without testing?? I said that remember and i tested on a Wed arvo lol at myself! I hope its your month (sounds as though it must be!) and we can be preggie buddies! In fact i want ALL of us to be preggie buddies, I can return the favour and hold your hand if you want! I have been stressing quite a bit over the last 24 hours and said to Rowan this morning that i just want to start spewing so i know its all alright! With Katelyn i spewed 6 times a day from about 6 weeks to 16 weeks and then slightly less with Lucy until about 13 weeks....Bring it on i reckon lol.

Tanya, GL for the docs i have been thinking of you...

Paige, GL for that suprise BFP in a weeks time. The time will drag but we are all here for you!

As for me like i said stressing stressing stressing...i thought that i was going to be better this time because i had been through it all before and come out with Lucy but things are getting to me already...i know i have to remain positive but it is really hard sometimes. Hopefully i get a good nights sleep tonight (after a loooong night awake last night stressing that i had poisioned the baby with turps fumes that were in my mum and dads house (not the actual turps just the smell lingering from my mum using it that day)..Tell me guys do you think i have to worry or am i just overreacting???? I havent got up the guts to post in PAML yet....dont kick me out just yet will you girls???

Love Sarah xx

Lisa, i have sent you a PM for Mary, i hope you think its ok. Love Sarah xx

goldilocks Guest

Just a quickie before I head home...

Looks like I'm out...I was out doing a settlement earlier and felt a *gush* down below. Got back to find that a very watery AF arrived 4 days early! I had a feeling that she'd arrive early this month...geez, I hate it when I'm right! LOL

Will be back tomorrow morning to do personals.

Love to all,
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Oh Belle, i cant believe it...i was for sure that it was your month Everyone says that its not over until its over so i hope that there is still hope Love Sarah xx

Hi Girls,

Belle for you. I'm so sorry af arrived, damn her! I was so convinced that you were going to fall first go. I'm here for you if you need to talk.

Lisa, bad weather, hey? Bloody Melbourne just giving us a tate and then taking it away! Bring on summer I say! Your therapy sounds AMAZING! You must be so glad you found this guy! I am so happy for you, all your positive vibes must surely bring on a positive HPT! I'm sorry that you friend is doing it tough. I know how horrible it is when you feel that awful empty feeling. I am more than happy to send her a message of support, will pm it to you. Might not be until Wed, hope that is okay (let me know if you would like it sooner).

You give me hope Shell! I hope it only take us two months as well. I'm sorry about your scare, I'm sure everything is just fine. As you know bleeing is very common in early pg.

Sarah, I'm sure any of us would stress just as much, but that doesn't mean that there is anything to stress about! I'm sure your bubba is so happy and healthy in there! We had our honeymoon in Perth, Bunker Bay and Albany and we had the best time! We love WA! Would have loved to have gone to Esperance, but ran out of time. I hope you guys have the best holiday when it comes around. Just think about what a nice bump you'll have then, how exciting!

Michelle, I hope your exam went well ( I think it was today?) and that you're feeling better.

Shan, big hugs for you, we are all here for you.

Kate, hope you caught that eggie!

Well, I'm about ready to throw the towel in on this cycle. I don't know what my body is doing. Pretty much no O pain, keep getting these stupid faint lines on OPKs and PF on Maybe Baby. Wish I could just hurry up and O! I'm freaking out that I'm having an anovulatory cycle. Let's hope not! I'm just having a down day, and really have the ****s about a few things, my ovaries being one of them! As for ttc, well I'm just waiting to see what happens with O before I get too excited. Thanks for all your support, it means alot to me.

Love to all, Sez xoxo

Hello!!

Belle - I'm sooo sorry af arrived - it was sounding so positive for you and I was just horrified to read your post! Hang in there and please vent as much as you need to, we're all here to help.

Sez - I'm sorry to hear that you had a rough day today, I'm hoping you get a good nights sleep and maybe some answers in the next few days. I know I shouldn't even bother saying it coz I certainly never listened and didn't want to hear it but seriously, try not to stress too much and vent as much as you like!!

Sarah - Thanks for asking about me - I'm still finding it a bit tough most days but I'm doing a lot better than I was. I'm finding it the hardest at night and I'm really not sleeping all that well - it's driving me CRAZY!!! I'm so tired but just can't sleep. My bbs are still not at all sore and haven't grown, so I'm still freaking out about that! Yes, I'm going for a blood test on Wednesday morning, so I'll get them to check my HCG levels (but I don't know much about all of that)! I think my due date will be May 6 but I'm only guessing as I don't really know when I O'd. I'm only speculating that I'm 5 wks. I've also got an appointment with my OB next week, so I'm hanging out for that! I didn't think it would be this difficult - I really thought I'd be that overwhelmed and excited about being pg again that I wouldn't stress and would just enjoy it - YEAH RIGHT!! I can't enjoy it at all and soooo desperately want to get really bad morning sickness, just to make me feel better. So, yeah, I know exactly what you mean about it being difficult. I'm just so glad I have everyone in here to support me. I've posted a few times in the PMAL thread but just feel so much more comfortable here at the moment - there's so many of them about to burst in there and it's quite hard to deal with, until I know that I'm a little safer - IYKWIM!! I hope no-one minds me hanging around.

Kate - you make me laugh!!! I sooo hope you caught the little eggie this month and the tww isn't too painful!! All the bfp's are bound to rub off on everyone!!

Shell - Hope you're going ok!! I'm sure the brown CM is nothing to worry about - I know so many people that have had full on red blood and everything was still fine. Plus, as Jayne mentioned, the brownish colour is old blood so please don't worry (I know, it's so much harder than it sounds).

Lisa - Sounds like the emotional therapy was incredible - I would love so much to try something like that!! Lets hope it helps with the ttc and you get a bfp soon!! I'll send you an email for your friend - what a great idea, she's very lucky to have someone as caring and wonderful as you!!

Michelle - How are you feeling and how was the exam?? I hope all went well. How far into the tww are you?? I'm praying that this is your month and it would be so great to get the bfp after being so distracted from it all!!!

Paige - Best of luck for the next 7 days - i hope it ends in a BFP!

Tanya - GL with the Doc - let us know how you go! Will be thinking of you.

Shan - How are you going honey?? It's so hard when the world throws big days like Father's Day in the mix - it's hard enough dealing with the EDD. I hope you're starting to feel a little better but we're all here for you if you need to vent!!

I'm so sorry if I missed anyone - I've had another very, very long day at work. I'm seriously trying to throw myself into it (which is so easy as there's soooo much on at the moment). A least it will take my mind off the LACK OF SYMPTOMS!!! It's driving me nuts and I feel like I'm on the biggest rollercoaster. Every time I convince myself that all is ok and I feel REALLY positive, something happens to knock me right back down again. It's horrible. Can't wait to see the OB next week. I also found it quite difficult yesterday (Father's Day), as I lost my dad about 11 years ago and my DH lost his dad about 6 years ago, so it's not fun in our household. And worst of all - it was DH's birthday - the poor darling! He handled it all very well though and we just had a quite day! Looking forward to making him a Dad next year.

Take care everyone!

Kelly xxx

goldilocks Guest

Good morning ladies!

Tanya, best of luck with your doctor's appointment this morning. I hope you get some answers. Let us know how it goes!

Paige, good luck when you test in a week or so!

Lisa, I'm so sorry that your friend is having a rough time at the moment. She is so lucky to have you as a friend! I'll be sure to send you a little get well note for her when I have a spare moment today. The emotional release therapy sounds amazing! Do you have to go back again or is it a one-off event?

Shell, I can only imagine how scary the spotting was. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. It's amazing how many women have spotting during early pg! I'm sure it's just bubba burrowing deeper

Sarah, I think it's completely normal to be stressing, sweetie. It's such a long wait when you're hanging out for the m/s to start up, isn't it! I remember being a major stress-head when I was pg because I didn't get any m/s until I was almost 6w along. I LOVED throwing up every morning from then on! LOL And of course you don't have to leave us yet! I'm sure we'll all be stalking you when you move over to PAML anyway! LOL BTW, Esperance is BEAUTIFUL! DH & I drove over to WA for 3 weeks in Jan '05 and we loved Esperance so much that we went back there twice

Michelle, how was your exam yesterday? I'm sure you kicked some butt!!! Hope you feeling a bit better now, sweets. Although I have a sneaking suspicion that they're not just flu symptoms but pg symptoms...

Oh Sez, I completely understand where you're coming from. Sometimes I wish I could just trade my body in for a new one! Maybe if it turns out you have an annovulatory cycle, it's your body's way of telling you to wait until next cycle before TTC? BTW, don't be disheartened if you don't get O pains every cycle...I only have them on some cycles but not on others. Hang in there, honey!

Kelly, of course we don't mind you hanging around in here! It's great that you have Sarah and Shell to share the pg journey with. I know how nerve-wracking it must be for all of you so it's wonderful that you can all support one another. And of course we're all here for you too! You're our inspiration!! Don't worry about the lack of symptoms at the moment, honey...as I said to Sarah, I didn't have any major symptoms until almost 6w! Good luck with your blood test tomorrow...I'm sure everything will be just fine and dandy

Hello to everyone I've missed!

OK, well I'm going to join Sez in the "I Hate My Body" club. After what I thought was AF arriving late yesterday afternoon, I had nothing overnight. WTF???!!! AND...I had a temp jump this morning. WTF???!!! *pulls hair out* So I guess I just have to wait and see. Maybe I should do an HPT...that's always a sure fire way to bring on AF! LOL

Love & babydust
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast