Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #3

Congratulations hj!!! Sit back and relax and enjoy it!! How exciting

mmmm nobody in the tww????? well if anyone is out there.....im joining you today !!

hugs
    treelo

Well, I've been in the TWW for long enough :P

hi girls i'll join here i am a few days post ''o'' now

oh good, thanks sweets. I think o O'd a day early so i dont know what i am....hopefully this is our cycle hun.

hugs
    treelo

Hey treelo,

I'm in it with you. But not holding a lot of hope for this month given some difficulties detecting 'o' after the chem pregnancy last month, and bad timing with my DH working late the night before & of ovulation. So I won't be posting much this time around - but will still keep track of how everyone else is going. I can understand how frustrating it is trying to track ovulation - I thought my cycles were pretty consistent, but it wasn't until after I'd put all the data into FF on the weekend that I realised my 'o' days are all over the shop (between 13-16 days), and my cycle length has varied between 26-29 days for the past few months. I'm catching up with my GP next week when AF due to have a chat about a few things. TMI coming - I've noticed that I have a hard lump on cervix for last 2 months which has only been getting bigger - I generally notice it more when checking cervical position after ovulation when cervix becomes firm. I think it is just a cyst (which can commonly develop apparently after trauma such as D&C) but I just want to get it checked out to be on the safe side. I've also broken out in a rash over my trunk - which looks like eczema or dermatitis - which is unusual for me; but given the amount of stress I've been under with work and the m/c's, it's not surprising that my body is responding in this way. Which is another reason why I don't think I'll conceive this month given the circumstances.

I wish you a quick and peaceful TWW & fingers crossed this is your month. Will catch up again sometime soon.
    Last edited by kaib; November 13th, 2007 at 06:47 PM. Reason: typo

Kaib, im so sorry your having such dramas. I also know what its like with DH working late and missing O. I think that i O a day early so i think im in with a chance this time. its been hard to tell as the OPK's didnt work as well as the last time i used them and i never really got a proper positive, just one is a little darker than the rest, so im taking that as my positive.
    We also BD a few times earlier, just to give my self a better chance of maybe having a girl (just for something different although i would really happy to have another boy) so i dont doubt that i had plenty of swimmers up there when the eggy came out, its just a matter of weather they actually met the egg. Only time will tell i guess.....hate this waiting though. I have sore BB but that is normal for this time of my cycle, as are many symptoms, which could be taken as pregnancy but are usually just my pre AF symptoms.
    well i better get my sons organised for the day. good luck to anyone testing soon.

hugs
    treelo

Well, I'm still waiting for AF - and I don't feel like she's coming any time soon.

It's annoying, because I wanna know.. I want either a BFP or AF - one of the two!

Hello everyone! how is everyone going?
    just a quick question - can i count first day of MC as first day of AF?

Hmmm hj - got no idea really.. I didn't really count it as the first day, I actually had no idea what to count it as tbh with you

hello girls how's everyone going i only have 2 days to go now i'm kinda excited but trying not to get my hopes up too much just wait and see
    xx

Hi Babyhopes,

I am due on Tuesday - not sure what my ticker is doing !!! but i tested yesterday and today and got negatives so id say im out...they were sensitive tests, the pregnow ones. I will wait till AF is overdue now to test, which i dont think will happen. best of luck for you sweets and anyone else getting ready to test.

hugs
    treelo

Very quiet in here! ****runs around the room waking everyone up****

Hello!!! Anyone here????

I am dying to test, but I know it's way too early, and I don't want to go through the fiasco I went through last month - so I know I should wait til Tuesday - but that's a whole 3 sleeps away!!!!

belinda - I'm here although I'm not in the TWW :P

well hurry up!! lol

Hi girls
    Im not int he two week wait but have definetly been in here before..Its a horrible and exciting time all in one...I wish you all the very best and praying for you all.
    Im just plodding along waiting for the big "O" and she doesnt seem to want to come...have not idea why...im on day 15....praying for a miracle so we can have our FET!!
    Good luck ladies.....xxxx

Im so sorry ladies i have just realised that I posted my last one in the wrong thread. My sincere apologies and i hope everyone is ok and doing well.

Goodmorning Everyone!
    im back in the TWW - well i think i am - if you can count first day of MC as first day of AF than i am here! i did a OPK a few days ago and i think i am 3-4DPO! So bring on the next 2wks! tho i dont have high hopes as i only MC this mth!
    how is everyone else this morning?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast