Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Late Loss, Still Birth or Recurrent Miscarriage Feb/March 08

just another quickie from me as it is 5:30am. couldn't hold it anymore and wanted to use FMU.

Barbara

Whoo hoo - Barbara I was holding my breath as the screen loaded your post. I am so happy for you!!! I just knew this was going to be your turn. Congratulations and I hope the coming months are easy ones.

And for everyone else some babydust

Anthonysmom--I, too, was waiting with baited breath as your post was loading. Saw last night that you were late, and just had a feeling that you were going to get your BFP today! Congrats! Woo hoo!!!! I'm so super excited for you! I think your angel Anthony may have had something to do with this!

Hi Hammi--Yes, found all you great ladies all the way from California! At first I hadn't realized that the majority of you are from Australia, in fact, it took someone else to say it for me to even notice! You're 17 hours ahead of me, so it's Sun. morning here right now. Hope you're having sweet dreams!

Hi everybody and Congratulations to Anthonysmom and your BFP!!! I"ll be praying hard for you and I'm so happy for you.

jo76: I'm basically okay, truly. Just in a very philosophical mode, questioning what I'm doing with my life etc. But I got my fingers crossed for you with your ultrasound

Katiegirl, Simba and Hammi: thanks so much for your words of encouragement.

afm: still two week waiting.

barbara - I am so happy for you!!!!!Waking up at 5.30am has never been so good i imagine!!! Such great news and how appropriate to lead off a new page with fab news!
    i'm glad your moment has come! (don't be BFP obsessive and do 4 tests like me just to believe it is true -5 if you count the docs!ha!)
    sending you all the sticky vibes possible!!!! keep us updated!!!!

xxxx

Anthonysmom -

Congratulations Barbara that is just the best news i am so excited for you in a way i guess its like you have made it to Anthony's EDD and now he thinks you are ready to travel the next journey with this new little one. i am not one for thinking things happen for a reason - there can be no reason that we should have lost our bubs but i think in some ways our angels do have some control of what's going on. sorry that was a bit deep!! but ykwim

anway congrats again - do everything you need to do to stay relaxed and positive. cant wait for an update...

take care everyone

sim
    x

Time for a new thread my lovelies. You will find it url=http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/ttc-after-late-loss-recurrent-miscarriage-stillbirth/65632-trying-conceive-after-late-loss-still-birth-recurrent-miscarriage-april-08-a.html#post1233927] HERE [/url]
    Last edited by Inanna; April 22nd, 2008 at 11:19 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678