Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the 1st Trimester March 2007

Hi girls,

Mel - It is criminal that nathan has not yet got to number one, but I think with you and I now on his fan base, we can spread the word and he should go triple platinum by christmas. Actually I might buy you the cd so you and your DH can set the mood for your BD'g tonight.... Yay on the + opk. This will be your month, I am sure.
    Lotsa to you!

Flowerchild - Hoping his guys caught your guys! Lotsa to you too!

Dream, Spring and Lynn - You lot have probably heard enough from me for today, so I'll come back in later!

Hey everyone,

Mel - you haven't been in here for a while so I hope that means you have been busy Lots of positive thinking! I do the pillow thing under the butt after DTD, hasn't worked so far but this month it will Sending you heaps and heaps of Hope you had a nice day today for your dad's birthday.

Deb - I so much that you caught that eggie.I hope you enjoyed the day in the garden.

What about the biggest loser!!! That is not fair that my 2 favourite teams are in the bottom 2! I love this show - it gives me motivation. I want to lose 9kg in a week like Munnalita did - I am so motivated this week.......................I think I need to be after what I ate today

Lynn - Me and D-almost-H have been very upset with the Biggest Loser. They are my fave teams too, I so wanted Munnalita to get the boot. She is a pain. Though 9 kilo's!! How the hell can you lose 9 kilos in a week? I wonder who will go. Monotone Laura let the team down again, and she still showed no emotion. Well, I think that is enough *****ing from me for now.

Ooooh, I got censored in my last post! Just wanted to let you all know it was only the b word....it wasn't anything too naughty!

Goodmorning everyone,
    Trusting that the Sydney women had a nice catch up yesterday.
    Mel - hoping that you are baby dancing away and that you catch that egg this month vibes to you my love!

Bailey: thanks for the vibes and babydust - let's hope it works for us all this month.

Lynn: It will work this month - are you having a follie scan on Wednesday?

Spring: How are you and LIl Spring???? Hoping you feel great after spreading your news.

Yes, we had a lovely day yesterday - hard work but lovely! I we caught our eggs - now we just have to wait and see. I don't like the waiting bit much!!! I will have my progesterone levels taken next Monday. We don't have a pathology clinic open up here on the weekends so I won't get it done until cd8-9. That's okay it will give us the picture!

I will pop back later lovelies...

Hi all,

I was wondering if i could join in here! I think i am finally brave enought to ttc

Of course you are welcome here!

Congratulations on feeling that you can embark on this next journey. I know you will get lots of loving support from all of the gorgeous women in here...

Deb - woohoo on catching the egg. I hope that everything goes well next Monday
    Yes we had a wonderful day yesterday. We can talk! I'm suprised they didn't kick us out of the restaurant. I'm not sure if they are doing on a scan on Wednesday. They didn't say. I will ask when I get there. there is something going on down there!

Bailey - you naughty girl - being censored!!!!

Mel - what are you up to this week? Are you working? I can't remember when you said that you start your job.

Nat - I was thinking of you today at 10am. I hope the service went as well as can be expected. May your Grandma rest in peace with her hubby and all our precious angels.

Jo - welcome. I hope that you find this journey short and sweet. You will find loads of support from these wonderful women.

Hi everyone,

Jlk - Welcome to TTC, I hope you graduate from here really quickly.

Flowerchild - Fingers crossed for you. Hopefully all that BD'ing will pay off for you this month. We all keep sating that this will be a good month for us all.

Mel - How are you going? Did thinking of Nathan get you in the mood for BD'ing? Sorry, couldn't help it.

Spring - How are you feeling? Still full from yeaterday? I will come back and post later when my household is not so chaotic, cos I have been thinking alot about something you said yesterday that was so close to what I have been thinking.

Lynn - When are your next BT's? It's wednesday isn't it? I just wanted to see if you felt like soming along to that support group, it is wednesday. I am going to go.

Dream - How are you doing today?

Hello to everyone else....I don;t think I missed anyone.

Hi all, I think Im ready to take part again as well... Its been a long road,(as I know it has for everyone of you beautiful woman) and I have felt so let down by my body! Im at cd13, feel alot like you deb, pains have been full on, and been lasting awhile, so hopeing 'O' day is cd14. Have only one OPK left, hope its positive tomorrow.
    Hope I can keep up with everything that is going on, hopefully there will be a load of BFP in the next few weeks!!!!

Firstly Chelle and JLK I am so sorry for the loss of your darling little angles and I want to welcome you with open arms to our little group. Don't worry, we will take really good care of you but I hope more than anything that you graduate soon. Huge to you both.

Lynn: You are too cute, I got your card when I got home this arvo and I had a big smile on my face. It is now taking pride of place on our fridge.

Bailey: You are a rebel, the first person in the TTC thread to be sensored I think. And that sort of language from the Bride to be... Tsk Tsk. I hope whatever I said yesterday didn't upset you. I'll pop in later and see so we can chat a bit more.

Nat: Now that we have met I think I should call you Nat. like Lynn, I wanted to let you know that you have been in my thoughts and I hope that your Nan is now at peace with her Hubby. Big :hugs:

Flowerchild: I hate waiting to, but by the sounds of it, you did everything you could to catch that eggie Sending all the vibes I can muster.

I am doing ok, I had the sickest belly yesterday after over indulging with the lovely Sydney group. We can talk, almost 5 hours but I could have kept going for 5 more. Thanks to each of you for yesterday, you truly are gems.

To all you other spunk rats, I am going to cook some food and watch the BL. I don't think I am ready for the elimination. Greg is my favourite and Damien comes a close second so either way, it isn't happy days. I agree, Munnalita gets on my nerves, but you must admit, her and Courtney are interesting to watch.

Big love
    Spring.

Spring - No, no nothing you said upset me, it was just about the timing thing, about when our babies left us and how maybe they saved us from even more heartache (if that is at all possible) It was just exactly how I have felt and it was nice to hear that you thought the same way. I always think that everything that I feel is wrong or warped or just plain mad, so it was very validating (that word is very Oprah I know) I will come back on later and chat, I am trying, in vain, to get the monster to sleep.

Hi Girls,

Chelle & Jo - Welcome to our little group, it is sad that you have to be here but you will gain alot of support and, as Bailey said, I hope you graduate really soon.

Bailey - No it didnt get me in the mood... I have been waiting at the mailbox for the CD you were sending, hehe! CD14, your getting closer! Too funny on the censoring, nice one I am proud! LOL

Deb - Its a waiting game for both of us now, I hate this time. As you all already know I am the most impatient person on earth and I am not even past the (hehe) stage yet and already want to test... I am refraining though cause I reckon DH would get me locked up if I did! It would be so nice if we could all graduate this month.

Lynn - How are you feeling? I am at work this week. I was so bummed that I couldnt sleep in this morning, although it was probably good for me not to be sitting around the house crying as I have been lately.

Spring - I feel so out of the loop on all of this BL stuff, I dont watch it so have no idea who all of these people are... damn Foxtel! Have you heard anything from MIL or is she behaving herself so far? Hope your sick belly is gone, I would be only too happy to catch your sickness

Nat - I assume from the other girls posts that your Grandma's funeral was this morning - to you, I hope you are all ok. Probably totally emotionally and physically exhausted.

Well yesterday was a nice day, very tiring and I as soon as the kids got picked up I fell asleep on the couch for 2 hours! Got sunburt (will I ever learn?) so pretty much with all the freckles I have been getting lately technically we could call it a tan LOL.

I started work at my 2 month temp job today, everyone was really nice to me and at the end of the day the supervisor asked me if I was interested in permanent work, geez I have only been there a day! But I said no. Just my luck though, a lady walked in and said "can I have everyones attention please, so and so (cant remember the girls name) has an announcement to make" and then this girl says "Oh I am pregnant, and I cant keep it a secret anymore cause I am starting to show"... Well do you think I didnt want to get up and punch her in the nose! I kept thinking why did she pick today to make her announcement, why couldnt she have done it last week when I wasnt there? Anyway, I managed to control my emotions and just sat there tapping away on my computer and trying to ignore everyone gushing over her. A lady did ask me if I had any little ones and I just said no, it is easier that way I think.

Enough of that, you girls sound like you caught up on Sunday and had a lovely day... I am so envious, I will definitely have to talk DH into a weekend away in Sydney some time soon - I am pretty sure he wouldnt mind if we went away and I ditched him for you gals LOL.

Hi to anyone I have missed.

Take care all,

Mel
    Last edited by Mel1977; March 19th, 2007 at 06:53 PM.

Hey Bailey: I think the more you reflect on the things we did in the lead up to losing Asha and Harrison, there are two many simularities between what we did and said for it to be a coincidence. The same feeling of dread just can't be ignored, as mothers, we need to learn to trust our instincts.

Mel: MIL has steered clear of me thank God. I am sorry about the announcement at work today, but you should have been proud of yourself for holding it together. I hope you enjoy the next few months there.

Lv
    Spring

OMG!! I can't believe Greg and Mel are out of BL!!! Nooooooooo. I am going to miss them. But did you see how much weight they have lost since they have left? My god, if that isn't motivation, I don't know what is. I have done 2 big walks today so I feel ok. Tennis was called off.....again! Stupid rain, shouldn't complain should I, we do need the rain.

Bailey - yeah Wed for the next BT. Hopefully some good news will come out of that. What time is the support group on? Is it at Rozelle?

Spring - glad you got the card. I just had to send you one now that you are out and proud! I hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Mel - LMAO at your tan! That is too funny. I'm sorry about the announcement at work. It is everywhere isn't it! (except here ) Every tv show and every ad has a baby or preg person - has it always been like that or are they just being cruel all of a sudden! That would be awesome if you came to Sydney for our next catch up. Bailey is the event co-ordinator for the next catch up.

Nat - still thinking of you

Deb - hope you are starting to cook a little eggie

Chelle - I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your journey is very short here. We are planning on graduating by the end of March, so it sounds as thought you may be joining us. Hope you catch the eggie very soon

Jo - hope you are well

I forgot to mention in my previous post. DH and I have been having a few "discussions" lately about Cooper's ashes. As you know he is at home with us at the moment but we have a garden for him at the crematorium. Well DH thinks he should go up there but I am just not ready to let my little boy go. DH wants to lay him to rest, which I totally understand and want to do as well. I explained to DH that I still go into his room every day and hold him, and kiss him and talk to him and if he goes in his garden I won't be able to hold him again (only in my heart and dreams). I told DH that my empty arms ache so much that I just need to hold him now and that perhaps when our next bubba comes along, Cooper can 'meet' them and then our next bubba can help us lay Cooper to rest. He has agreed to this.

So today I took Cooper to the crematorium because he was in a temporary urn and I wanted him to be put in his bronze urn which has a plaque on it. I was going to wait until my mum was home tomorrow but now that DH and I decided we would put him in his bronze urn I just couldn't wait another day. It was hard going by myself but I know that Cooper would be proud of how strong I was. I even showed him his garden.

So my boy is home, in his perfect little urn and maybe I can stop crying and stressing for a bit as to when he will be going into his garden and can enjoy our time together at home

Lynn: Cooper is proud of you and so am I. You showed incredible strength going to the crematorium today. Huge babe.

Welcome home little man.

Luv Spring and Harry.

Lynn, it must have taken so much strength to go to the crematorium today... I am proud of you, Cooper is proud of you and you should be proud of yourself

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast