Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born December 2007 #14

Teena, good to see you back around in the land of the living. My gf is very sick already. Spoke with her this morn and she can't even keep ice down. She said at this rate she will be in hosp by the weekend

Janine, Alicia and Teena, what clever little people you have. Tehya was saying Dadda bye just over 5 months, and she sat on her own at 6 months. Was quite fast with most things. Just not sleeping.

Jas, I hope they can sort out poor Charlie with his seizures Hope Ethan and Jack get better soon and Alex stays healthy. What is it with all the kids getting sick at once. Gives you the irrits hey.

Oh Trish your poor gf! I couldn't imagine being pregnant again so soon especially being so sick! Hope she's ok.

Trish: Olivia has tears now. I think they started around 3-4 months.. She usualy only has them in the car when she gets super upset. like you I don't let Olivia get that upset unless i am unabe to help it

Lauren: Lucky you.. no af.. I am on a 21 day cycle.. not impressed.. Although I should be glad they settled down,

Jas: I hope Charlie is ok. Does he often get seizures? I hope Ethan is feeling better soon. poor bubbas... and tell your mum hush lol..

Janine: how cute Now and then Olivia says a mmm sound. I am like you and will take what I can get. It sounds like mum so in my mind it is

Teena: Hope Olivia starts sleeping a bit better soon.. The washing never ends. Last week with all the spews we were ding 2-3 loads a day and just now I am gettinf caught up with the washng that was already there.. never ending..

Well thought I would make my post pretty Olivia is having a sleepy day here. She went bck to bed at 9ish and slept till 11 and then went back to bed just before 1 and is still asleep now..

I am feeling pretty good today. I haven't used my puffer since 4am so my meds are working. I get really puffed walking up and down the stairs though ding the washing but hey I can breathe today

Well thats about it.. Apart from washing having a lazy relaxing day... oh oh oh.. Dh forgot he took his night shifts off so he works tomorrow and has another 6 days off hehe.. He just finished a 12 day holiday So we are going camping this weekend now yay

Nic, very pretty post hun Half your luck. Not only did I have a night without sleep, she has barely slept all day. Perhaps 30 minutes this morn out at swimming and the same this afternoon while I went to get Noah. I am stuffed !!

I hanve't got AF back either. As far as I'm concerned she can stay away forever. With Tehya I got AF back when she was 10 months old.

Oh I wish mine would stay away. stupid cow she is..

Olivia is still asleep .. I don't know why she is sleeping so much.. do babies "catch" up on sleep if they have a few days of interupted sleep? We were on the move alot and she only had one decent sleep in 4 days.. I guess with the sickies hanging around I am worried she will get it.. Plus my paranoia sneaking in.. Those days she had her turns she was sleeping really well too...

I really feel for you ladies who don't get to sleep much... I know how frustrating it can be when Jake refuses to have his daytime sleeps, let alone not sleeping at night either! I am so lucky that I always get 8 hours a night ever since he was 10 weeks old.

i hate to brag but cant say im one of those lacking sleep hehe
    We're in bed by 7;30-8 everynight and sleeps right through till some time in the morning, start to wriggle, boobie in before he makes a noice and straight back to sleep as soon as hes done and then were up at 7.30 everymorning and have beautiful cuddles till 8am and we get up... hehe has been like that pretty much since he was born.. but i guess its the co-sleeping that makes it easy to do all that

not alaways Buzzie, I cosleep as well , but Sofia has has other ideas re sleeping for a few days now, sort of stirs and whines then goes back to a fitful sleep

oh kitten i thought it was just the cosleeping - glad u warned me incase i got a shock with number 2 lol Ash must just be a good sleeper.

Ash is a fantastic sleeper.. I know Ethan was a terrible sleeper. I so didn't want another child lol.. When he was 18 months old Simon convinced me to go again.. Finally 4 years later we got number 2 and bam awesome sleeper and then Jacob another great sleeper.. and then Olivia not the best but not Ethan

Morning All!!

I have been awake 3 hours!!! Delightful Olivia woke at 9:30 last night fed and went right back to bed but woke again at 4 and didn't go back to bed till 6 so no point me going back She is sound asleep now.

Jacob however woke at 12:30 and cried out for daddy till after 1.. The boys were so naughty last night I put them to bed at 6,. Yes it is early but they were asleep by 6:30 so thats why they were playing up. They were exhausted. Poor Simon didn't get to see Jacob or Isaac at all yesterday and they were still asleep when he left this morning. He was so disappointed lol..

So happy Simon took his night shifts off this week (he forgot till he checked the holday roster yesterday hehe) So as of tomorrow he is off for 6 days Off to Rocky tomorrow for the kids paeds appointments and then Camping on Friday for the weekend

*yawn*

Morning all.

Had a bad night last night. Put Tallon to bed at 7 - asleep by 7.20 (woah LOL) but good ol' me decided to check on him before going to bed and he was half out of his blankets, so I moved him to cover him up, and he woke up So he ended up sleeping with us. All night he was reaching over and digging around in my hair and bugging me. Kayla woke a few times, and each time Tallon woke up too... I went to the loo, and he had to follow me, and he was all upset. Argh. It was just a horrible night.

Lauren - the co-sleeping can help with sleeping But a lot of it depends on the baby too hehe. We co-slept with Tallon from about 7 months, just to make the nights easier. I sort of co-sleep with Kayla, she's in a cot that's attached to my bed.. so she's right next to me, just not exactly in my bed.

OK, gotta go, the girl has woken up. *sigh* Not in the mood for being a mum today. LOL - terrible aren't I.

Not a terrible Mum Liz but a Mum I have those days..

Olivia and I are playing dress ups today lol.. Its cold so I am trying on all her cute winter gear. will go upload some new pics now

we sorted out clothes too today, my SIL gave me a boot load of clothes and heaps fit Sofia now and heaps will go on ebay or to the baby markets

Hi all, I started this post last night but then BB was down so didn’t get to post. I’ve had a busy few days, had my ABA meeting yesterday and then had to do a big supermarket shop and today I had Gymbaroo with Kyla and straight after did a session with Gabe. He seemed to enjoy it, but started to get a bit tired by the end.
    Not much else happening here. – I bought a new maternity bra yesterday. One of my maternity bras I bought before I had Kyla and was fitted at Myer (they fitted me as an 18DD), it wasn’t long till that bra was too big and I couldn’t wear it, they must have fitted me wrong, so anyway I got the same bra yesterday but was fitted as a 12F…huge difference – how could they get it so wrong, I KNOW I haven’t lost that much weight!

Nikki- Wow, Summer is a good sleeper, I’m so jealous! Gabe is also a finger chewer, from the look of him you would think that he is getting teeth, but no sign of them yet. Oh Bali will be nice! We’re going to Broome in August, I can’t wait, but hope I can get around to loosing a bit of weight before having to get into a pair of bathers again!

Lauren- Go Asher on his knees! He’ll be crawling before you know it.

Trish- Sorry, I forgot to say, thanks for re-posting the link to the car seat video. Very eye opening. Happy 6 months to Abbey too! Gabe gets tears but only if he’s really upset about something. Thanks for the info on BF bubs not needing water. I hope that it’s not an ongoing thing for Abbey, Kyla has had a shocking cough for around 4 weeks now, might need to take her to the Dr soon as it’s hung on so long – I didn’t take her this time as usually the tell you nothing and charge heaps! Fingers crossed that you get a decent sleep tonight.

Nic- Hope the cold sore has cleared up too. Sounds like you had a nice restful day yesterday, but Olivia thought she’d make up for it this morning!

LoriRae- I too have experienced the lounge sitting, baby ignoring Dh – it’s enough to send you crazy lol, thank goodness he has been more helpful over the last few days, hope yours does too

Louise- Lol with the Squeeling! Gabe is also very loud, but mostly says “ahhhh” and “gooz”

Lauren- Hope Ash is feeling a bit better tomorrow and that AF stays away for a while longer.

Jas- Aw your poor kids, all sick and poor you too! Hope things settle down for you soon

Alicia, TeenaRose and Janine- woohoo on the “Mum”

Liz- Hope you get a bit more restful sleep tonight.

Just a quickie - For those i havent sms'ed all ready, everyone keep an eye out for Monday night A current Affair... Ash and me are on it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinky McKay is releasing her new book and they needed mums with babies.. and being a friend of hers i got dobbed in! LOL

I was sooooo nervous so no laughing....!!! for those of you who dont know who i am - look out for the mum in the blue top.... mind u, u cant miss ash... hes the massive baby!!!!! LOL

btw - it was a fake issue too.... Ash is too perfect i couldnt think of a problem!

Oh wow! I'll be sure to watch! How exciting!

How exciting Lauren.. I will definitly watch it

Carrie: the cold sore has all but gone. I can still see it but all swelling gone and only a small mark..

olivia is miss grumpy bum today.. Only a couple naps. Although I think she is about to fall asleep again.. I shouldn't complain after yesterdays efforts.. beter go she is crying

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast