Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 16th - 30th 2008

Satya - school holidays, gotta love them! Glad you came home with some money still in your pockets! We have DSD for two weeks as of next weekend. It will be the first time she meets Cooper and she is very much used to it being just her and her daddy (when i came on the scene there were BIG dramas) so all goes well as it's a loooonnnngggg and expensive trip to take her back home!

Ainsley - i quite often think i am hearing Cooper when he is 'sleeping' sometimes hard to tell whether it's him dreaming or me hearing phantom cries... one night when I was washing bottles I walked down the hall half a dozen times and he was sound asleep!

Bugger gotta go.. be back later (i hope!)

Satya - I'm so naughty, she hasn't been put in her bed yet!! But tonight is the night, I have a chair in there now for breastfeeding and will be setting up the monitor. Here's hoping we both have a good night!

Josie started at day care this morning and I was totally beside myself!! Once I was back at home I was pretty much ok. I checked in on her in the afternoon and then picked her up at around 4pm. She didn't have any problems and was doing really well indeed. I'm really happy with the staff there!
    I'm doing a few hours at work tomorrow and for the next week and a bit, and then starting back proper in October. They have a lot of work so they asked if I could spare a couple of hours It's great to feel wanted!

Just a quick post (using my mobile in bed) My brother has made first round castings for the new series of farmer wants a wife! I think it's hilarious! If makes it through he may actually do some work round his farm! LOL The film crew will definately need extra tape as he talks so much! He will be my claim to fame! haha Emma have you read 'sleep like a baby' by pinky mckay? It takes the guilt out of co sleeping, it's a bit 'herbal' for me but she makes some really good points!

Well Im glad to hear I am not the only person putting bubs in childcare. I spent a lot of yesterday feeling guilty that I am the only person who has put their child in care so young. Taylor will be the youngest at this facility.

Tan: Keep us updated on how your brother goes.

ooooo gotta go get Taylor hopefully i can post later.

smudgies mum - don't feel guilty about using childcare. Most women these days have to use it at some point. I will have Brock in full time and I just wish there was some way around it but at this stage there just isn't (other than selling our house). You asked the other day about how we get our bubs to sleep. Brock is a great sleeper so we don't have too much trouble. When we do we use a dummy. During the day he is put in his rocker with a toy or two and he usually drifts off - sometimes I rock him in it but usually I don't need to. At night I put him in his sleeping bag and put him in his cot - sometimes he's asleep by the time he gets there, sometimes he's not. I always offer him his dummy when it's time to sleep. Sometimes he uses it sometimes he doesn't. I've been told by a few sources now that sucking calms babies so I think the dummy is a big reason why Brock settles so easily.

Tan - that would be hilarious if your brother gets on the show. I'd be in hysterics if my bro went on a show like that. I wish he would - he needs a wife - but I don't think they have a show called "The boilermaker wants a wife". I wish you lots of luck with DSD. We've had a few small issues but because we have her regularly she's now used to things and is actually quite helpful. Piece of advice -try not to get cranky with her when she offers advice on how to calm baby. Don't ask me why but I get annoyed when miss 5 does this to me. She's really great at entertaining him though, she'll sing and dance in front of him for ages and he smiles the whole time.

Emma - did mummy put her in her cot last night?

I'd better go, apparently the dog (an adorable ****zu x maltese) has used her paw to press a button on the TV which has caused an issue that needs my urgent attention. I always knew she was clever, but I didn't realise how clever..... me thinks miss 5 might be telling a fib.

Satya - I did !! it wasn't as bad as I thought! I fed her at 11pm and put her straight into her cot and she went back to sleep. I had to get up a couple of times to give her a dummy and then she got restless at 5am so I put her in the bassinet in our room where she stayed until 7am and we were ready to get up!
    I was really happy!!

bubNo.2 Guest

Hi girls:

Alistair SLEPT through the night YAY YAY YAY !!!! Went to bed at 7pmsh and didnt wake til 6 am! Now lets hope he does it tonight and the next and so on !!!

I worked yesterday so came home around 10 30pm, i went to bed at 11pm thinking Alli would wake for a bottle at 12 or 1 am but no i woke to the sound of birds and i thought holy cow we or should i say Alli did it. I woke scott and said 'did you get up for alli he said nope' then we both thought you little beauty.

Its amazing what a 6 hour straight sleep does I feel awake and alive! It only took 12 weeks lol

I hope you all are going well and little ones behaving.

Satya: yes i have bloody awlful Af i have choc. cysts on my left ovary so i have endometriosis , apart from the choc cyst i have never been officially dx with it as they can never find evidence (apart from the cysts).

xx

Bit of a quite thread here, everyone must be busy enjoying their beautiful bubbas! Quickly learning that Cooper doesn't like me going to the gym, I have been leaving him with my mum and he cries and cries and cries and refuses to settle let alone sleep! Maybe he likes his mummy alittle bit chunky?! I have had 5 GFs announce they are pregnant in the last week - all first time mums!! Scary thing is I am so damn clucky because of it! I really miss my pregnant belly - the flab i got going on atm just doesn't cut it! Speaking of bellys DP picks up my canvases and prints enrounte from Coffs to Innisfail! YIPPEE! Toni (the photographer) has asked if she can use the one full length body shot with palm leaf on her sign out the front - not sure if I want that or not! I'm so proud of them but to have it on display for the enrtire Coffs population to see??

Ainsley - has Alister managed to sleep through again?
    Emma - how is Josie going with sleeping in her cot? I have been getting phonecalls to do supply work (teaching) but not interested just yet (perhaps during term) but I agree it is nice to be wanted!
    Satya - how are the school holidays treating you? has the "dog" managed to get into anymore mischeif? LOL
    Danielle - how are things going with your situation?
    Eustacia - where are you? you have been MIA for sometime now.. must be utlra absorbed with Byron! Hope all is well!!!!!!

VENT GIRLS - NEED ADVICE - AM I BEING UNREASONABLE?

My sister rang last nite, and now I am just downright peeved off!

Her wedding is in May and she wants my dress size now as she wants to order the dress! She hung up on me cause I told her I wanted to loose weight. She then rings me back and discusses it with me. She said I have got till Dec..... What tha.... Am I being unreasonable to ask for February??? She said the dresses are silk and it would be near impossible to get them taken in later. She wants to be organised now - this is what she says to me. Maybe I am being unreasonable, but I have just had a baby and seriously want to loose some weight as most of the girls in her bridal party (5 of us), are rake skinny. Even after loosing some weight I will look no even close to how thin they are!

Then she says, and I am organising a babysitter for your 2 boys and my niece and nephew. She said they can come to the church service but are not invited to the reception..... what tha again..... They are family in my eyes and I can understand she doesn't want kids, but family is different isn't it???? Lachlan and my niece are in the bridal party after all!

I am furious atm.....

Just to top off a horrid day too, lachlan played up something fierce yesterday too.

I was so buggered. I went to Emerald (an hour away) yesterday with the boys and OMG..... Lachlan played up so badly! Was outside coles, trying to locate a trolley with a capsule and there were none. Asked for one and she took off for 10mins to find one to no prevail. I was holding Riley and Lachlan wanted to go and on the car in the aisle but it was too far away from where I was waiting. I couldn't just let him go off. So he chucked the biggest tantrum and here I am trying to hold him also, he is trying to twist himself away from me and me holding on so tightly I nearly break his arm..... and alls I was there for was to get Wade some pepsi max on special - 4 cartons. So I requested someone help me seeing as they couldn't find me a trolley.

God I hate going out with 2 kids these days. 2 young ones at that!

I finally got Riley's birth certificate yesterday too. Wish it had of come the day before, as then I could have taken it to Emerald with me to open up his Bank Account. I don't go to Emerald until another 4 weeks now, soooo it will have to wait, but I really wanted to get it opened to deposit his birth monies. So that took 13 weeks to come, how ridiculous.

Agggh gosh I am annoyed with my sister, she hung up twice on me last nite and sent me a text saying she is eloping now. I am so over this already and we still have 8 months to go yet

Oh and I was also talking to my other sister this morning and looks like Mel is bending the truth a bit.

She told Nik that she said I could have till January. She only told me December and I was asking for February.

Mel also neglected to tell Nik that the Bridesmaids are all staying together the night before and it is going to cost $600 a room.

Appears like it is nothing but the best for my sister. This is normally the sister I get along with really well, but I think since Nik and I have had kids we are more on the same level. Mel just has no idea really.....

And I think this is all driven by mel's fiancee too. He is lovely but again they both have a reality check coming when they have kids. See his brothers and sisters don't have kids, so it just looks like we are causing the drama.

I don't want to leave my kids with anyone. She even told Nik, that "why can't wade's parents come down to brissy and look after Sheree's kids. What tha.... God she expects alot.

Ohhh there is more, but my mind is frazzeled (there is something else she said to Nik this morning, just can't think, will post when I remember - but it was 2 different stories - appears to be telling porky pies for the sake of getting the other sister on side). I just really think that if my friend said to me no kids at her wedding that is cool, but I really think us travelling so far to her wedding and the simple fact they are close family (ie: nephews) then surely that is ok.

Well done Emma. I knew you could do it.

Ainsley - well done Alistair. It makes such a difference when you get a good chunk of sleep again doesn't it?

Tan - oh the holidays have been fun. No more dog incidents thank god. Today I have miss 5 and two of her friends. One of them has been here all day. She came over while her mum was still sleeping so it was pretty early this morning and she's been here pretty much all day. The other one just arrived. Their mum has just given them all maccas thickshakes so I'm tipping they'll be running around like crazy things the second they finish them. So today I have a 3 month old, a 5 yo, a 7 yo & now a 6 yo. It is testing my patience to the max. God help DF if he tries to go drinking with the neighbours tonight.

Sheree - I don't think that's fair of your sis to expect you to give your size that early. If the wedding is in May she shouldn't need it before Feb. The subject of kids at a wedding can be a really touchy one. When I got married to my ex there was no way anyone was going to be bringing kids to it - I simply didn't invite any and was very clear only those people named on the invites could come. When DF & I eventually get around to getting married I'm sure it will be different. It all changes when you have kids yourself. When you don't have them (like me when I got married the first time round) you just don't have any concept of how difficult it can be to leave your kids with someone when it's a family wedding. I hope for your sake she does go off and elope like she's threatening to as it will solve a number of problems for you.

Brock has rolled from his tummy to his back twice more but he gets caught on his side before he goes all the way over so he lies there on his side for a while. It looks really cute. He also rolled from his back on to his side this morning but didn't go all the way round to his tummy. He is no longer happy to sit in his rocker and he half rolls in that too. I'm having to put him on a towel on the floor half sitting up on one of those semi donut cushions. He loves it and can even sleep like that.

We are off to get his hearing checked again on Monday. Don't know if anyone remembers but when he had his hearing checked a while back one ear didn't respond to the stimulation. It could mean he's deaf in one ear, but he did have fluid in it at the time so hopefully the fluid was just blocking the sounds. Wish us luck.

GL to Brocky for his ear test Satya. Hope all goes well.

Yeah well I doubt she will elope. She was just cranky at the time. Ohhh well one way or the other she will have to make a decision. She always goes on how important family is..... My other sister said this morning they only need 6 weeks for the dress, so February is ample time. I am not going to stop loosing weight being February and May thou, sooo not sure how i will go there!

My boys have been so good lately. Lachlan is even sleeping thru the day again and only woke last night.

Riley has been sleeping thru the night for 3 weeks now and was patchy b4 that. He has however only been 10min catnapping thru the day and was getting overtired and not feeding well and going to sleep on the boob and then put him down for him to be awake in 10mins. So I have been trying some self settling techniques and it is working he is having 2 x 2hr (I woke him thou to feed him, he would have slept longer) sleeps thru the day and still sleeping thru. Gosh I am happy. He really is such a good baby!

Gosh look out Satya with the rolling hehe.

I really am fine if Riley stays put a bit longer. I dread the day he is moving about too and having to chase both of them! So enjoying my time now.... hehe

Default Rolling.. on and on.. sorry about the length of this one

Hi all - been a while since I have had 2 hands to type anything of much worth lol. So some of these reply/comments are related to old posts sorry!!!! And sorry it's so long. I am going to have to try doing shorter posts more often

Jean - how are you guys? Gotten over your bugs and all that? How is Flynn going with the cradle cap and stuff?

Satya - So exciting when they roll over for the first time! It happened for us TODAY! Charli rolled over from tummy to back today for the first time. It's been coming for about 2 weeks but she has never quite worked out for herself how to get her arms out of the way. Well I don't think there's going to be a whole lot of tummy time anymore as everytime I put her on her tummy for the rest of the day she did it lol. My DH was on the phone "awww I missed it". Well someone has to work and pay the bills.... The test will be whether she does it tomorrow by the sounds of it.
    You crack me up btw.. enjoy your entries How did you and DF meet?
    I think it's only natural to compare your babies to others. But now having had 2 and how incredibly different they have been so far and the difference in milestones - it's so not worth stressing about! I can't believe you went to the show.. kudos to you for doing it!!

What's an AF guys? Sorry.. don't know all the jargon.

Ainsley - yes on the cat napping one day and long sleeps another day. It actually was getting on my nerves. I found though that if I was out all day one day it was all cat naps and then Charli would make up for it the next day if we were at home. I find in general though that she only had one seriously good sleep in the day and that's usually only if I wrap her well and also usually in the morning rather than arvo. I feel sorry for her as a second bub though - she has to go where we do as far as getting Liv to kinder and such things.
    The drug mistake was rather funny. That really sucks about your period and stuff ... sounds SOOOO painful. I got my first after Liv at about 12 weeks I think. Which sucked As I am bf-ing longer this time I am hoping for a longer bout without it. Since I have had kids mine have been a lot more symptomatic. As for vagina more muscular - I wish. I have the worst pelvic floor and all that after 2 kids and am going to have to go to a physio. MCHN keeps telling me off when I go to go do something about it. ... it's just such a chore lol.
    Congrats on getting a full nights sleep!:claps:

Tan - wow! How flattering to be asked to have your photo as an advert! I can understand you hesitation though. That's so exciting to get them! That's hilarious about your brother - it will make things so much more fun watching it if he gets in! I have a friend where they bought a king sized bed cos they wanted BOTH their kids in bed with them - a 4 yo and 1yo. Personally I just couldn't do it from a personal space aspect let alone all the other reasons! But everyone is different! @ gym thing - good on you though. He can only get used to being left with gran/nan by doing it.. hopefully he will calm for her soon though!!! It's amazing how many babies are being born around me.. I have know of I think it's 10 in the last year and I have about 4 GFs that are preggers atm. I guess it's the stage of life we are in!?

Donna - do you wrap Taylor? I don't think it hurts to rock them asleep still at this age. But may be when she goes into her cot you can try other things... is Taylor in a cot yet? I can't remember. Charli has only just been falling asleep herself but we either have to hold her till she nods off or wrap her very tightly when it's the end of the day. Which has only been a recent thing. Good on you for taking the leap and getting Taylor into childcare. It's a hard step to take! Specially the day you leave them. I remember the first time I did it and I was so emotional all day.. going to work that day was good in distracting me but then I felt like crying so many times it wasn't funny. But it got easy knowing Liv had a good time and to be honest it was so good to have some adult contact and me time. I have a friend that worked in childcare and they used to get babies in as of 6 weeks old!

Emma - good on you for doing it! I still have Charli in my room. Admittedly its just cos we haven't done her room yet (everything's still in the garage would you believe). I am insisting we get it done in the next week or so though - it's a bit annoying having her in the bedroom... specially when we have finally broken the drought and dtd recently That's great that Josie has done well at childcare!! Fantastic! Btw - LOVE Josie as a name - I had that down as one of my favs but couldn't quite convince DH.

Sheree - Ahhh man. The dreaded bridezilla.. good luck with that one. I am totally with you but as you and everyone else says - when you haven't had kids you just DO NOT understand! You may need to remind her that she is the one that will be paying hundreds/thousands on wedding day photos - does she REALLY want you to look strange in a dress that's falling off you? I would say the best time to give a size is no less than 2 months. I mean you can get wedding dresses ordered in from overseas in that time - why can't she get these dresses organised in that time? Besides, it's nice to be organised, but is the world going to fall apart if one of the other bridesmaids gets pregnant or fat? lol. Sorry.. I am just empathising with you! Good to hear you have another sister to confide in and vent with. It really cracks me up how some women are about their wedding plans. I am too laid back.. i had my best woman trying to get a dress organised about a week pre-wedding cos she had put on weight. It's life.. I wanted my best friend in the wedding, not so much a particular dress

OMG I am so losing my hair. Is anyone else bf-ing and losing their hair?? I am getting very thin at the front which is all rather weird for me - I have always had very thick hair. I am so sick of finding my hair all over the place and half the time it's in Charli's mouth the poor girl!!!

Charli is sleeping through regularly! WOOHOO. And of course I start struggling badly with hayfever at the same time .. murphy's law?

Liv has been really hard work. I had a blood test done on her recently because I was concerned - she'd been unwell and run down and pale for a while and just no energy and not eating much and so on. Turned out she has low iron. Made me feel like the worst mum as the issue was connected to mainly diet. I am not into force feeding - loads of bribing and so on goes on but she isn't a big fan of red meat and so on. Doc has said to put her on incremin (iron supplement for kids) and told me a bunch of diet ideas. I had no idea there was iron in eggs and milo lol. Stuff like that. I have also heard of a cook book called deceptively delicious which has great ideas in it like putting spinach in brownies and stuff. It's been hard work as she has been ultra emotional, clingy & tired. Add to this the attention seeking that happens due to Charli as well and it's rather taxing on the patience! I find that at the end of the day I am in yell mode and find it difficult to put up with.

Anyone go for Cats or Hawks? I don't but still will watch the final. It's also my nephew's 1st birthday tomorrow which will be interesting.

Well I have prattled on and it's officially a ridiculous time of night. Guess what I did today? Really naughty and have paid for it, as has Charli the poor girl! I had a mocha drink.. with caffeine. I haven't done that the whole time i have been bfing. The poor girl had 2 screaming fits this evening due to wind. But she's managed to go down for the night so that's good. Won't be doing that again. But here's proof the caffeine has worked... I am still up.. and awake! argh.

Just got back this evening from my parents up in Bacchus Marsh for 3 days. It was nice to get away and have some help - mainly with Liv.

Well I am officially going to bed.. sorry about the long winded entry!

holy cow i just saw how long that entry is.. seriously sorry!

bubNo.2 Guest

Default this is a long vent

hi Girls,

Well im having a morning in bed and on laptop and Scott has all the kids bubs included! Im actually making him suffer a tad as he really f.u.c.k.e.d.up on Friday night. As this is both our second big relationship/marriage (to be) we obviuously had other people in our lifes ... the thing is Scott can get soooo jealous to a point where it is mean and nasty and it only happens when he has been brewing on it and drunk on wine. and it has happened 3 times and only with one person thats in my life. in the 18 mths i have known him) You see i met up with my old boyfriend from school days back in 2001 and we had been seeing one another on and off ever since until i met Scott in Jan. 07. When Scott and i decided that this was going to be a goer (our relationship) i ended my sexual relation from the other guy...(but J and i will allways be friends no matter what as we have known each other since we were both kids ). Ending it was extremely painful but needed to be done obvioulsy if scott and i were going to develop.
    Frid night: Our DSS has a new gf just met her so it is beautiful to relive and go back and think about what it felt like for us with our first loves at 16yrs. My first love coincided in being with J (above person). SCott can talk and talk about this first love of his life until the cows come home and i seriously dont care and i think it is wonderful he still keeps her in a special place. Me on the other hand well i dont mention his name as everytine i do i can tell it agrovates DF. (Scott did meet J this time last year in the other house actually whilst i was out both said the other was fine and they had a cuppa and just chatted for awhile before J left. ) I will never ubderstand men!
    To get to the juicy bit: it was 11pm and we had a fair bit of wine and i thought we were both in agreeance to go to bed so we got up turned everything off locked doors checked baby and kids etc etc. I went into the kitchen and i see scott head for the beer ??? which he had opened.... i said Arent you coming to bed? he said under his breath ' jesus women dont assume' I said 'parden?' we just both said yea it is bed time about 5 mins ago but if you want to stay up fine! Im going to bed. That shouldve been it hey? BUt no out of know where he mentioned J "your still in loive with J arent you? You compare him to me all the time (WTF) and you think about him everyday (WTF?) I said "where the hell has this come from left ****in feild? He said well you always talk about him? Argh no i dont the complete opposite really. He then went on and said ' you think his **** doesnt stink ... i think he just used and abused you for a bonk and BJ all that time as he wouldnt committ hey? (this is the 3rd time i have heard all this ) i just left the room and went to bed in total disbelief all this past has been regurgutated again by scott.

Girls i honestly thought oh **** here i go again single with not one but two kids one 8yrs and the other 3mths old!!! IT was the most scarest moment of this relationship and i could not stop balling and sobing as i dont talk about J but yes he is a great friend and i do cherish him (my grandma new his family when granddad was teaching back in the 1950s).
    Scott realised how bad the situation got and started to back peddle when i said to him 'we always said we would never let the get misserable.... i said so it sound like your totally miserable an obviously dont trust me so why are you still lying in my bed? i went on and said dont you get it im in love with you and i changed big things and ended realtionships and broke hearts to start our relationship and i had a baby with you and i dont have babys willy nilly thank you very much. He said ' oh ains im so sorry tonight has just got all out of hand.... and no im not miserable and yes i do trust you and then he just hugged me.

In the morning : I said right im saying this once and once only you got that! Im me and you are you. I have friends and you do as well. I dont care when you bring up old gf or even your beautiful NOT ex wife but if i mention J at all ...well i dont as i now you get all jealous and stupid like last night. I said for your information he is not a bastard or a user or whatever you said last night he is a beautiful person just happens to be in a loveless marriage. I said ok i have seen him accidently when i checked his new house out when i was 32 wks pregnnt and he told me that he was completly happy for me and that scott is a lovely man and that he hasnt phoned me or been around as he wanted scott and ainsley to have a great start without and old flame hanhging around!
    I went on and said SCott J is my dear friend and yes we had sex but we arent anymore and havent for over 12 mths as i ended it and j is respecting that but i didnt end or severe ties with him and if he ever knocked on our door he is welcome wit open arms... you got it! If you have a problem well we have serious issues!
    Scott said: your completely correct and im very very sorry that i said all those mean things and i hope you still want to marry me as i love you and ourbub and all the blended family to bits!

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has he treated me like a princess i havent done anything and im not going to all day lol

We are ok but im hurt and i dont like feeling hurt!

thanks for the ear

Hi all,

Ainsley - Men sure can be jealous at times. I have heard numerous bits and pieces about my DF's ex and of course she's still in our lives cos of miss 5 yet the minute I open up my mouth about my ex husband he gets snappy as and reminds me of the reasons I left him. I haven't even seen or heard from him in about 5 years and still it causes jealousy in our relationship. I can't imagine what DF would carry on like if I'd kept him for a friend.

Sheree - it's gotta be hard for you with 2 littlies. My DF is trying to convince me to try for another but at this stage I'm not convinced. It's hard as my clock is well and truly ticking on overtime now and each month that goes by I'm probably reducing my chances. I just think of how hard it would be to be pregnant with a young bub still and then afterwards would have to be even harder for quite some time. If I do have another one I get to be a SAHM so it's starting to look a little more tempting as time goes on. It's great that Riley is sleeping better through the day now, it will make life a lot better for you.

livyloosmum - DF & I met on the net. I don't know how he managed to convince me to meet up with him (being so young), but he did and the rest is history. It's funny cos we have far more in common than my ex husband I had despite the loarge agegap. AF = Aunt Flo or period. I'm losing hair too. I'm not breastfeeding though. It's not too bad yet.

Brock is a little unsettled today. He seems to be hungry all the time even though I am feeding him more often than normal. I can feel little ridges on his gums so maybe he's getting close to teething. I don't know. It's hard to know what's going on. I had cut his bottles back from 200 to 150 as he was chucking so much of it and he does seem to be chucking a little less but maybe it's not enough for him. He had his first session in his FP jungle jumper yesterday. He loved it. One foot can just touch the ground and as he bounces it the music comes on and the animal noises happen. I think he's going to have a lot of fun in it when he gets a little older.

bubNo.2 Guest

hi Satya:
    I still feel not quite right or more to the point just YUCK as i know that he will always think like this but hey it is his problem not mine hey? I just hope i begin to feel happier soon. As it really put a dampner on things. Im not doing a damn thing wrong to he can deal with it in an adult manner.

My little man alli is driving me up the wall he will not sleep and he so needs to sleep .... i think ill be doing another walk around the block.

Cheers Ainsley

Satya - having similar dramas with Coop! He wasn't finishing 200 and bringing a fair bit back up (although I think this has alot to do with him sticky his entire fist down his gob and activating his gag reflex! - i have a lil bulemic on my hands) so I cut back to 150 and than 30 minutes later he would want more and generally takes another 100 without chucking! Go figure!?!?!?! If only they could tell us what they want! Was having a whine to a GF about not being able to read Cooper's mind and wanting him to tell me what's going on in his lil head and in return she gave me a shirt that's been passed around from bub to bub that reads "All I wanted was for you to walk and talk BUT now I am telling you to sit down and shut-up!" Jungle jumper sounds like fun! That's one of the items on the shopping list for when DP gets home. I hate spending money on stuff like that without him being here, he gets all "you spent how much on what" but if he buys it it's not an issue.. LOL Fingers are crossed for when lil Brock has his hearing check tomorrow!!

Ainsley - i have always remained close to my exs and have never had a reason to not stay friends with them but the guy I was with before DP had issues with me having male friends let alone being friendly with previous partners. He was an absolute nut case and would screen my phonecalls & texts, hack into my email and log onto my messanger to see if I had been talking to any males.. PSYCHO! Needless to say the relationship was over before it really ever began! And even after i left him he caused so much drama that i had to change my phone numbers and email accounts! Anywho I hope things stay on track for you and Scott!

Livyloosmum - i loved reading your post and am extremly jealous that you got a chance to type so much in one go!! Snaps for you love! Cause as I am writing this a hungry lil monster is trying to tell me it's dinner time - guess I will finish personals some other time! GOT TO LOVE A BUB WHO RESETTLES SO MUMMY CAN CONTINUE TYPING!! I'm not losing my hair, it's the healthiest it's ever been as a matter of fact but DS is! There is more hair on his cot sheet each morning than there is on his lil noggin! He has a strange looking mullet going on... extremely short in the front and party in the back. Can you be three months old and look like a bogan LOL He also has really long hair around the little nic he got from when OB did a SnS! Who knows maybe he will start a trend with his funky do! YIPPEE for Charli the super sleeper - it makes the world of difference when both mum and bub get a full night's sleep! Poor Liv, being a big sister can be hard work! I was in Anugs and Robertsons on Saturday a had a quick peek at Deceptively Delicious and it looks fab! I'd make some of the meals in there for myelf even! Is it possible to have her help 'cook' some of her meals, maybe a way of getting her excited about the food she has to eat? Or even if you buy the book have her sit down with you and plan a weekly menu? Good luck and if all else fails you now know you can fall back on googy eggs and milo

Sheree - you most definately are up against a bridezilla! As I began to read your post I assumed straight away that she had no children! She sounds as though she is having one of those "everything needs to be perfect so i better start planning ten years in advance" moments, here is to hoping she calms down and sees reason - Feburary leaves ample time to get a dress made, especially as the seamstress will have already made 4 identical dresses! It will be a piece of p*** to whip up one more! I had a GF who was asked to be a BM for a mutal friend. At the time the 'bridezilla' knew our GF was trying for her second and told her that they had better put the baby making on hold cause she wasn't having anyone walk down the aisle with a bump. On the BZ big day our GF had the most stunning 7month bump!! As for the kids attending I can see both sides of the story. Weddings seem to be more about pleasing guests these days, who do I invite or who don't I invite. I have a ginormous family and because my father is Italian we also have those who are relations - relations - relations who believe they should be on the guest list. We have a wedding coming up next year (my cousins wifes brother) and they are inviting 350 ppl hence when DP and I get hitched (one day) we will be doing it alone (with DS and DSD and possibly bub #2, maybe even #3) on some gorgeous exotic island!

Cooper is still sleeping! Better sleep tonight! Anywho.. better cook myself something to eat!
    Hugs, kisses n dribbles to all!
    Last edited by Tan2705; September 28th, 2008 at 06:39 PM.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast