Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #50

Hi All,

Just thought i would let you know that Jules (Ronan's mum) had her little bubba last week!!

Tristan was born on the 28th October at 36+5days weighing 3.15kg
    He spent a couple of days in SCN but she was able to take him home with her! I've seen a few pics and he is a real cutie, Ronan is a very proud big brother.

Nixon has a speech therapist appointment on Monday, his ears/throat recovering well and has another hearing test in 4 weeks.

Hi girls, sorry I have been MIA for ages, or so it feels like and I come back and not much has happened!!! I thought I would be trawling through posts but its been very quiet.

My best friend from Brisbane arrived on 29th October to stay with us for 8 days. She left on Thursday which was very sad. We had a fabulous time, apart from the average weather. Poor girl was freezing most nights. The kids all got along well. There was a few dust ups, mainly over the swing outside. It was very funny to watch how they deal with it. It started with Marley being the pushy one, then Bella started to work out how to fight back which was good for Marley to experience as she is always the one doing the pushing. We went to the zoo last Sunday and had a great time, its such a lovely place and the kids loved seeing the animals. They also have a beautiful old carousel which I think has just been put in (next to the great kids playground). We had a halloween party and all the kids got dressed up. Pics will be on facebook soon as I have some time. We also did a cup day luncheon. We asked the kids to pick a horse from the big coloured sweep page and Bella's horse won netting her $152 from a $5 bet. Not bad for a 2 year old!!! Her mum very kindly took us all out for dinner on the Wednesday night to celebrate their last night here.

Marley is starting to chat up a storm (just like her mum!!!) and words a very clear now. Her latest is "mine" or "Marley's" to everything. Chelsea had her dance concert last night which was brilliant, she did her tap and jazz routine so well and we were very proud of her. They had over 300 people in the theatre and she didn't even appear nervous.

My oven died on Halloween so no pastry treats for me at the moment. Feel like I am having withdrawals from my mixer. Hopefully our electrician can fix it next week.

Rory - how was NZ? Bet you all had a fabulous time.

Ali - congrats on Liam walking. He really is growing up fast. How did the report writing go? 7 weeks till christmas, scary!!!

Maya - I would love to see that picture, how cool!!! I can just see you doing it too. Fantastic! How did you go with the deferred exam?

Nic - glad to hear everything went well with Nixon's surgery. Congrats to Jules on the birth of Tristan (I think she was before my time?)

Amanda - hope things are going well with Julian.

Hope everyone else is doing well and now things have settled down a bit here, I will be back on as regular as clockwork!!!

What a shame your GF isnt down this week Mel its always the way isnt...

I have got to say before I write any thing else....

I am LOVING this weather

Well bet you didnt think I would be sayint that a few mths ago!! Isnt this heat wonderful I feel like I have finely defrosted... I just wish it would say as i know when the change comes its going to kill me

Anyway BHL has just been and gone, and I feel so bad for him he has the worst hayfevior (sp?) while home his nose is like a tap and sneezing all the time and his eyes were red raw, I reacon in a way he couldnt wait to leave, he says it clears up when he is in Brissy for the night, and course dsoesnt get it at the site...

Well looks like BHL got the pay rise he was after not a huge one but it all counts, they only gave it too him because another company was trying to pouch him, but at least it give me a little scuirty know that they are willing to give him more to keep him...

May has started her prep orentaion once a fortnight for an hour and she loves it... Me not so much as I just sit around doing nothing for an hour while she does her stuff, and last time they gave the parents a slide show that went for an hour it was so dull I was glad when Kai got board and started to play up as it gave me a reason to leave and let her play is the playground...

Zay got his report back fromthe psy wasnt too good she seams to think that he is only in the 4 % for his age group, so not very good at all, but I still dont think he is a stupid as she is trying to make out in the report, but then again I am just his mother and not the expert so maybe I dont know him as well as I thought, but in at the end of the day if this means he will get more one on one attention in class it can only help him...

Kai is becoming a Mayleaka clone everything May does she has to do also, which can be very cute but also twice as annoying...Her speech is slowly getting there, more and more words are coming out, we have no more day nappys she does both 1's and 2's in the loo and even wipes her own bum... She only has about one wet nappy a week so should really start to take them off her too now its getting warm enough to dry the bed if it gets wet...

Girls, just letting you know that Amanda has posted her wonderful birth story HERE.

ETA: and click HERE to find out which Junie is up the duff again!
    Last edited by Bathsheba; November 16th, 2008 at 01:36 PM.

This must be the longest running thread, it started in May!!! We are getting slack! Where is everyone lately? Busy like I have been no doubt.

Well work has been chaotic, this time of year is always busy but its been extra busy. I am working extra hours and days here and there which doesn't leave much time for BB. I have had a run of bad luck with speeding fines. In 15 years I haven't had any and so far I have 4...yes 4! Nearly $600 worth right before xmas. Even two on the one day. I can try to get off one of them but not the others. DH is calling me leadfoot! All of them were only 6kms over. Very angry with myself. All this extra work will go to paying them.

Girls are great. Marley has found her voice and does not shut up! She constantly chats, all day. Latest is "what you doing" and when I tell her she asks again. I haven't really done much in the TT department but when I have time off over xmas I will start. Getting rid of her dummy will be the next thing. Maybe Santa might want it??? Chelsea is getting ready for Grade 1 and is very excited about it. I can't believe the year is almost over.

Tali - I bet your love of the weather has stopped pretty quickly!!! It feels like winter out there tonight. You must be very excited to be moving back to sunny Cairns. When will you be leaving? Would love to catch up with you before you go. That's fantastic news that DH got his payrise, well deserved. Hopefully you move back to Cairns will help Zayden, being in a place he likes more. I hear you on the copying front. Marley has to do everything Chelsea does including food, playing, clothes, hair clips, the list goes on. All she says is "me too" and gets most upset if it can't happen! Kai is doing an awesome job with her TT, you might have to share you tips with me.

Bath - saw the preg announcement, how exciting for Ang. How are you doing? Is Wade getting excited about starting Prep?

How is everyone else? Please everyone, come back!! I miss hearing all the Junie goss and there must be lots to tell after all this time.

Better go and turn the electric blanket on, will definitely need it tonight.

Hiya Mel (and of course all the Junies!) I'm still around BB... been doing lots of avatars and updates lately... BG needed a preggy belly, Beatrix requested one, an avvy was requested for Gigi (her cloth nappy buddies bought her Life membership... there's a thread in Plat about it all)... and I'm currently working on avvies for two other members... avvies take on average about 2 hours to make and this has seriously eaten into my BB time of late... oh and I've got caught up in a few juicy discussions (as has Mayaness *waves*)... you are right... life has a way of getting so busy. All is well though... Wade has been going to orientation classes for Prep next year (so far so good)... Verity has had her ups and downs but is still a mad keen athlete which keeps her on the right track in more ways than one! Niall is doing fine, picking up too many of Verity's swear words but otherwise his vocal abilities are the most developed of all my three children at the same age. DH has resigned from the bank at which he has worked for the past 21 years... because he has been head-hunted by the opposition (and he accepted their offer, as of last Wednesday). And I am resigned to not moving closer to my sis (rosehannah) and family but as Dh's salary is going to rise by 46% I'm taking solace in that! Today I had brekkie in the CBD and did some Chrissy shopping (I hadn't started until today).... and bought myself a new jacket from a store called Chelsea (thought of your DD Mel and how I have some more of Verity's clothes for her)... it was a real extravagance to buy something so new and expensive ($275 shhhhh!) but I have quite a few end of year functions to attend and I haven't spent that much on a single item of clothing for nearly 10 years... and damn it suits me! LOL I actually did tell DH how much it cost and he was totally fine with it *phew*. So if any of you Melbourne Junies are coming to the BB Chrissy dinner on Saturday the 6th of December I will most likely be wearing this jacket! Gotta justify the cost now! Loving the cold weather too... did anyone get hail this morning? I'd be great to have an encore on Christmas day so that we can really enjoy our roasts (if we are having that). Happended a few years ago... didn't it even snow? Bring it on!

Well I'm on my 2nd glass of kir (French apertif, Chardonnay and Raspberry liqueur)... and Dh is cooking the most delish smelling curry... better get back to the boys... or at leat encourage them to keep watching Chicken Little on tv so I can look for avvy bits and pieces for the ones I'm working on!

Hello all....

Bath thats great news about DH getting hunted, LOL werent we both just saying a few months ago that our DH/BHL were asking for pay rises.... the way the world works is amazing sometimes maybe there is something to all the humbo jumbo that Oprah keeps going on about " Ask the univise and it will deliver ".... I had no idea that Avvy took so long can anyone make them or are a speaical program? I am going to ask BHL if I can sign up as a member this pay ( seeing it our 1st pay with the pay rise ) I figgered I have been on here long enough I should show my support of the site...

I am not going to the dinner but I am going to go to the brunch in the fizroy gardens on the 7th, If I can work out how to get there, might use the train, Is anyone else going to the sunday one? ....

you will just have to post a photo of your jacket so we can all have a look either here or FB what ever's easier.... bet it looks fab....

Mel 4 speeding tickets !!!! you poor thing its so easy down here to get them... I know BHL would have a field day if I got that meny... But cant be helped at least you werent going a huge amount over the limit....

Mmmm Tips for TT the main one I always use is to train without knickers first as I found with all my winkies the knicker just confused them and they would wet and poop in them all the time but once they got the hang of going to the toilet the knicker thing has been fine... Just remember that no two kids are the same so she will train at a different pase to what Chelsea did, I remember I thought that there must have been something wrong with May as Zayden had trained before he was 2 and there she was at 3yrs 7 mths still wetting and pooping on the floor... but as always one day she just woke up and got it....you can only show them what it is they are meant to do they have to work out the rest...

Maya I hope you are having a great time in NZ I have loved the photo ( makes me want to go over and have a look for myself )

Hello to Julie,amanda,rory,Nic,jess and Ali ... I guess you are all very busy with your other bubs and christmas , But as Mel said come back the junies miss you lol...

Well yes Mel I am not liking this weather anymore whats happened.... Bath how could you even wish that apone anyone snow for Christmas Yuck!!!! actully I was down here that year that it was so very very cold 2 yrs ago I think... I was at mum and dad's new house in Inverloch and boy o boy was it cold down there, but we were all a little disapointed as the year they move down the coast was the year it snow at there old house in Ferny Creek ( well the hills snowed anyway so we would have been close enough to go take a look ) but thats how life goes I guess....

For those of you who dont know or didnt read FB or my semi Woo Hoo, We are moving back to Cairns in April.... I can bearly belive it myself, if someone had asked me 12 mths ago if I would ever be back I would have said no way no how.... But things change, weathers to cold, its where the family wants to be, we knpow the place really well, Plus as you all know I hate the cold and as I even got cold living up there I dont think even Brisbane would be warm enough for me... I like my heat so why not live were its always warm, so be it sometimes too warm ( sticky ) but no where is perfect.... It has made me happy to see the winkies so excited to be going back which makes it all worth while... At least this means ( if we live in the right zone ) that the winkies can go back to there old school...

Well hope everyone enjoys their sunday....

Bath - I have been following your creations, they are all fantastic and sounds like the girls really appreciate them - WELL DONE! Glad to hear Wade is enjoying orientation its such an exciting time for them. Verity must really love her sport which is great, I think its such a good interest to have, keeps her off the streets (so to speak!). How awesome that DH has a new job and that extra salary must bring a smile to his face (and yours)!!! I bet you will look hot in your new jacket, and think of it as an investment in the future. A quality jacket will last for years. Can't make the xmas do but would love to see photos. I must admit I am not loving this cold weather, I want some sunshine!!!

Tali - can't make the Sunday xmas party either, we have so many kids parties and have 2 on that day! Would have loved to gone to at least one of the gatherings. Thanks for the TT advice, will have to give it a try when I have holidays and the weather improves. I am wishing for warmer weather too but its not forthcoming yet! If DH had a job he could transfer, I would be up north myself. Maybe one day when he retires. I could see myself on the beaches of Noosa one day. I am so happy for you and the family, sounds like the best decision for all of you. I will be so jealous of you during our chilly Melb winter. Might have to come and visit.

I had a lovely "aahh" moment tonight. Both girls were sitting at their little table, both had a pad and paper and were sitting together, happily drawing and chatting. It was just gorgeous, one of the few times they have done something together without fighting or pulling things off each other. DH and I looked at each other and said, how nice would it be if it was like that all that time. I can only dream!

Better get myself moving, work tomorrow and a huge busy week ahead.

Hi to everyone!

Oh I know what you mean Mel regarding "ahhhh" moments My boys have them maybe once or twice a week... not yesterday though... this is what happened: It involved the Buzz Lightyear toy... both wanted it like it was a life-or-death. So Niall pulls out all stops and resorts to his weapon of choice: his teeth. He launches himself on Wade and manages to capture him by the thumb... that sensitive spot just near the nail bed. And he doesn't let go. Wade's lips turn purple in pain and he flings Niall around in an attempt to get him off.... and slams him into the kitchen table.... the corner of which gets him in the eye... he lets go of Wade's finger and opens him mouth in a silent scream... it takes him to the count of about 7 before he catches him breath enough to let out a howl of agony. I knew the worst immediately: it was going to be a shiner... and yep... the full "bloom" of black eye has blossomed today. He keeps looking in the mirror. He knows it was his fault. But Wade is also suitabley mortified. They have eased off a bit on the ferocity of their fighting today... but only slightly. Boys huh? Geeeeze.

Boys huh? Geeeeze
    I know *sigh*...Oscar grabbed a plastic hammer at playgroup on Monday and beat it against a 12-odd month old girl's head...very hard...3 times before we could get to them! It was bad slo-mo
    Oscar's at my parents' tonight but I have no real time to post a decent post cos DP and I are going to redeem our Gold Class tickets! His boss gave them to him. Not sure if I've even posted that he has a job now - has it been that long since I had a proper catch up on here??
    Anyway, Mel, I've been given some sort of reprieve - I've got an alternative assessment instead of my lab report (which kind of sucks cos even though it was way late with the special consideration attached, I put so much time and energy into the damn thing and it doesn't even count!), and it will have the same weighting. So, down on one side, up on the other because it's lab content, not a whole new assignment.
    So sorry to hear about Niall's eye and Wade's mortification - learning curves for Niall!! Oscar will be integrated into the pre-school room till the end of the year at childcare, and next year that's where he'll be, so he'll model off the older kids and be 'sorted out', where the babies in the babies room can't do that!
    Oooh, DP's finished his shower - time to put some nice smelly stuff on and go (just had yoga, in and out of this house like a yo-yo most days!).
    Back soon, hopefully!

Hi All,

Tali- you'll be so happy once u get back where u know and love, glad you guys are happy about the decision!

Ouch to Niall & Wade, is it normal that my boys are fighting already?? Tyron grabs things that Nixon is playing with and throws them. Nixon is extremley emotional about it. Nixon sometimes pushes Ty and Ty sometimes bites Nixon.
    update on Nixon; he had his speech assesment and i walked out feeling really good. it was nice seing him do things she asked her understand things he said. im sure she told me he was developing normal for a 2 1/2yr old. then the following day i received the assesment in the mail to say he has a Mild speech delay and that of a 1yr 8month old (at 2yrs 7months)
    we dont need weekly visits but another appoint in 3months to asses his progress.
    i can see it though, he definatley unserstands me and he is coming out with mroe and more but its just not clear. he chats all the time he is a chatterbox but its his pronounciation i think that he has dificulty with.
    He has another hearing test in 2weeks time.

Tyron is very close to walking full time. he takes 4-5 steps no problem and he is strong enough but just prefers crawling at the moment. he walks easily holding one hand and today he got up himself without pulling up on anything!! he was very proud of himself.

i hope everyone is well

Hi Junies

Mel - thanks for your kind words about the boys behaviour - it does help - thanks. eeeek at the speeding fines! what abugger so close to Christmas. The very rare ahhhhh moments - they realy do make it all worthwhile doesn't it - they must have looked so sweet.

Bath - ive only just noticed my avvy - thanks so much it's great. Ouch at your boys fighting, sounds quite a full on one. woohoo at your dh getting a new job with a whopping pay rise! Hope he enjoys it, must be a great feeling to be headhunted.

Maya - sounds lik eyou had a fab time in NZ -im very envious, would love to go there. Enjoy your sprog-free 'gold class' night out.

Nic - oh yes, the fights start early! Good news that Nixon's speech seems to be improving. It doesn't seem 5 minutes since Tyron's birth announcement and now he's nearly walking - time is flying so fast.

Tali - Good luck with your move back to Cairns, i'm glad you are happy to go there - shame it's close to your MIL and away from your family but hopefully it will all work out well. Your tt of Kai sounds like it's going fantastic - woohoo! Thanks for your kind words also after my post about the boys behaviour.

Hi to Ali, Rory (hope hubbies heart is behaving), Jess, Amanda - (hope you are going well with Julian) and Ang (huge congrats again – hope you are feeling ok).

My Junie is doing ok. He talks like Oscar does now in full sentences and remember’s the strangest things! TT is not happening and I’m not forcing it – ill start once the weather gets warmer so he can go undyless – v scared about the poos though because if he has an accident – can’t bare to think about it as he does these super poos that even huggies biggest nappies can’t cope with and it leaks out so it would be a huuuuuge mess. He’s definitely aware when he’s going to do one though as he goes and hides so I guess I’ll have to be super vigilant.
    The boys behaviour hasn’t been too bad in the last few weeks, still very full on but I guess that’s the price you pay for having 2 boys so close! They get on so well and are always telling each other that they love them and having cuddles, then the next breath it’s ‘I’m going away from you’ and punch!!
    Oscar had his kindy orientation last week and he loved it – he can’t wait to go (and neither can I  ) but he really needs it as he’s pretty bored at home as he doesn’t get much attention, especially not one on one as no one has day sleeps anymore – waaaaah!
    Isla’s being the sweetest bub – she really is an angel. Sleeps mostly through till around 6 then goes staright back to sleep in bed with me until around 8.30 – 9!!!! She doesn’t sleep much in the day though which is a pain but I can’t have everything. She has a really lovely personality though and is so smiley, I’m savouring all her tiny babyness as it’s going so quickly – she is really long for her age (unusually as dh and I are relative shorties).

Anyway, better go, take care my lovely Junies

Julie xxx

Bath - a bit of rough and tumble with the boys! I was having a slight chuckle as I could just imagine it. Poor Niall with the black eye though, not nice. I don't think it's a boy thing as I've seen Marley launch at Chelsea before - she's a fiesty little thing. No biting yet, just plenty of hair pulling and pushing. Poor Chelsea would be mortified if Marley bit her, she carries on bad enough with the hair pulling.

Maya - welcome back!! Your trip looked amazing esp some of those beautiful photos. Bugger about the assignment, but hopefully you will get a great result for the lab report. We had a work lunch the other day and I sat with George, he's such a nice guy! Gold Class, how nice! What did you see, any good? Oscar will love being in the older room. Marley won't move up until her birthday next year. The room she is in now has a good mix of ages (b/w 2-3) and she loves it. Sad to think they are moving up the ranks!!!

Nic - I'm sure Nixon will catch up before you know it. Marley was very slow talking and almost ready for a trip to the speech therapist but thankfully it just started happening and now I can't shut her up!!! At least he can understand what you are saying, clearer speech will follow. Funny how they prefer crawling, must take alot more energy to crawl than walk.

Julie- I've paid one speeding fine, 3 to go! I'm with you on the TT, wait until the warmer weather. Oh no, the thought of a huge poo lying somewhere inside is awful!!! That's the part of TT I hate. At least wee is easy to clean up! I'm sure Oscar will love kinder and will give you a bit of a break. Isla sounds divine (and looks divine too!), and its great that you get a decent night sleep.

I'm at work today as I have a meeting in the city at 3.30pm which finishes at 5.30pm so I have to contend with peak hour traffic on the way home - GREAT!!! It's so beautiful outside, wish I could be home having fun in the garden with Marley. DH has the day off today and they were going to go for a walk and then the park.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi Guys,

I havent been on for ages i know but i saw Nickers the other day and it got me thinking that i should try to get back into it!
    Things are hectic here. Cooper has been tested for Cystic Fibrosis, the test results came back negative today thank goodness! Dr just thinks its Asthma already. He wants me to put him on a preventer puffer but im a bit hesitant to start it just yet. I have taken him off Dairy and i have seen an improvement in his rattly chest and also in his eczema so im hoping that it will continue to improve.

Lachlan is going well, growing up. We are having terrible trouble getting him into bed at night he just keeps getting out, it can take us up to 3 hours of putting him back in only to have im toddle into our room in the middle of the night. The annoying thing is that if i put him into our bed he will go straight to sleep!!

He has also decided that he wont go to bed during the day anymore which is really annoying but it gets to this time of day about 3pm and he gets up on the lounge and has a little nap, i can hear him snoring now!

Mel - Whats the go with the speeding fines????? 4????

Julie - I understand about the poos, we have had a couple of massive accidents, luckily one was outside and the otherone was on the tiles near the back door! I sometimes feel like i should get a pooper scooper and follow him around like a puppy!
    Isla sounds like a dream, i think if you can get a good night time sleeper you can cope with anything during the day! (i love the name too!)

Nickers - Good luck with Nixons hearing test, i think he will be fine. lachlan keeps asking me if he can go to ixons house to play!!

Maya - hope you had a great time out!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I so had just posted something and not its not on here!!!!

Not that I had much to say...

Just wanted to let everyone know how wonderful it has been see the Junie thread in my in box each morning, just like old times before our bubs all got to big....

Mel be careful with those Arrrr moments thats how more babies are made Its also why God makes babies so beautiful and anglic when a sleep... if it wasnt for these moments there wouldnt be any more than one child in each family

Well I can hear a storm coming so should really get of the computer as we lost our last one is a storm as it was on standby....

Gee I love a good storm nothing quite like them makes you feel alive ( well it does me anyway ) the best storms are in Darwin it makes the place come alive every wet... Its the one thing I miss about Darwin...

Niall is asleep in my arms... I thought we had weaned... apparently not! He is sick with gastro and was desperate for "bit more" (his words for a BF)... so just a short 1 finger typed post... but have to say to Jess! Hope you are having a great day

Happy Birthday Jess!
    Poor Niall, gastro is just the worst - you just watch all the life drain out of them...literally... I LOVE how handy BFing is when you've got sickies!
    Or in our case, sickies, healthies, happies or saddies...we are still going quite convincingly and through the night I haven't been able to justify bringing in 'home BFing' and 'no BFing away from home', so Oscar knows no different about asking for Babu out at the shops, at uni, at the beach, at the pool, at a cafe, on the car (if we're heading home from uni and he knows it will be a bit of a drive home).
    Also, I'm attempting to do Natural Infant Hygiene overnight. A little while ago he was waking up in the mornings with a completely dry nappy and now that I've done some reading on it (or EC, as it's also known) I've realised that that period was a major boat that I missed! So, last night, after giving DP a seeing to, I went into Oscar's bed and prompted him a few times over night when he was stirring into lighter sleep - he went once on the potty and the other two times he insisted he didn't need to go...and he didn't He was dry the whole night. I've been pretty sure that his Peapod is getting filled later in the morning, so I didn't put up resistance when he wanted his nappy off last night before bed and kept saying "no nappy". So far, so good, but that was only one night. I'm hoping to have a repeat of a few months ago, but forever! Apparently, night-dryness is the first instance of continence babies have when they are allowed to practice natural infant hygiene, so I'm figuring that he's out of day nappies, we're just working backwards.
    I've submitted my alternative assessment for uni and if I pass it, I should pass the unit...I think. I just want to relax my brain and enjoy my boy!
    His swimming is going extremely well, so much so that the owner of the swim school regularly comments on his skills (not in a 'gush', but in a 'no, really, he's very, very good, like prodigious but not sure I want to quite say that' tone). So we've been enjoying hours at the local outdoors pool, where he can jump in, we jump in together, he swims over to me, I can swim away from him and show him 'mummy dolphin', etc. It just means we can both have fun and not have to hold each other! Well, we ARE both water signs
    He's been integrated into the kinder room at childcare and that's where he'll be next year. It will be better for him to be in a room of older kids than the babies room, because the babies can't sort him out, socially, the way older kids can. So far he's loving it - they have a big train set!
    DP and I went to see Burn After Reading, which was mad - we loved it. It was a silly treat - we spent more on food than his boss spent on tickets...and we didn't eat that much! Oh, well, was nice. Last week was his work Christmas dinner. Now I know why he likes it there - all the partners got better presents than the employees! Nah, it's a small company and the guy who runs it has some very sound people skills and absolutely believes in establishing great rapport with his staff. Probably helps that he used to be a church minister (and helps even more that he is no longer, from our perspective!). Anyway, this week he became permanent...minor miracle for DP, whom all his family thought was too fickle about work atmospheres!
    Got a brigade meeting tonight, so I better get some dinner ready before we go. I've been lurking and keeping up to date, just not been home much to type a decent post.
    Take care all, and hope everyone is well!!
    PS Oscar now copies Bob and the machines with "Reduce, reuse, recycle", except it often comes out Reduce, reuse, reuse, reuse, reuse, recycle...like a stuck CD!

Hey Donna,

good to see you back lol! Donna and I have been saying for a few yrs we have to catch up when we are both in syd etc well it finally happened a few weeks ago lol!
    Lachlan & Nixon played so well together, he is most welcome back any time (as are you!)
    Maya- Oscar is going so well to have some dry NIGHTS, Nixon is still not interested at all in the potty, the toilet or even telling me when he has done a poo. id sooooooooo love for him to be out of nappies already, but waiting patiently for him to be ready.
    He had another hearing test but didnt go well because he stopped turning to the sounds... i think he was just too excited and not listening but doctor now wants us to go back in 2wks time for another hearing test....

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast