Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 1st-15th 2008 #9

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

Still only 4 top, 2 bottom teeth here too. I think I feel lumps towards the back of Jazz's mouth but she doesn't often let me put my finger in her mouth so it's hard to tell these days.

Trina? I just saw your update on FB.
    Hope your ok.

trina hope you're ok too..

danni the only way i can check poopy's teeth is when he's asleep!

I found out today that I wasn't shortlisted for that position I applied for a month ago. I'm totally ok with it. I went into the application without getting my hopes up too much and with full openness to my boss.
    He was surprised that I wasn't shortlisted.
    At least I still have 6 months left on my contract and my boss has made it clear that if he gets the funding that he wants to make my job permanent.

But at least I tried and I wont be wondering "what if I'd applied for that job"

yep single again not sure what happened got dumped by txt message with no explanation.

Can't believe i let him suck me in like that he put so much effort in and stupid me believed him. Not sure why I seem to attract so many **** heads. The worst bit is he sucked the kids in too. I met his parents and his kids too so not sure what he was doing it all for.

Summer is such a little rascal she is into everything atm

sounds so strange trina..maybe he just got scared or something....
    doing it via sms makes him such a jerk..

I'm with Prama. I can't see him letting you into his kids lives unless you meant something to him.
    Its a bit weak to do it by text without an explanation though. So sorry

ok think ive hit rock bottom again might have to go see a Dr

everything has fallen apart I am looking at a house to move to and am scared shi#less of renting again think i have to give my horse away too

oh trina.. so sorry... wish there's something i could do.. xoxox

Gawd Trina. Go see your doc. Is X wanting to sell again?

yep he is claiming he can't afford to pay for the house but spent over $700 on Tahnie for her bday

got a call from the real estate asking when they can bring people through to look at the place

will he pay for your rental etc?

I don't spose you'd want to mess things up by going to court? You might get to keep the house.

That's so aweful. I really don't know what else to say

I'm looking forward to moving my child support will pay the rent or most of it. I think a new house with lots more room and no Chris memories is just what we need. Not that I want him back just think a fresh start is just what the Dr ordered. Looking at this house today at 11 its 5 bedroom so nice and big.....

Tahnie is so sick so we are off to the Dr after that, she is staying up over 37/38 and slept most of the day yesterday poor little chicken hate when they are sick.

hope you all have a great day xoxoxo

Good Trina. I feel better hearing you are looking forward to moving
    Happy for you Sounds like a plan
    Is he still with his bimbo?
    I hope Tahnie gets better soon. Poor baby. I know how you feel

I had a call from Bri's paed last night. She needs to be on ABs for an extra 5 days.
    She had her post hossy check yesterday & I had to carry her in there crying. She was freaking out & terrified of what he was going to do.
    Next time I'll make sure someone is with me. She is so traumatised Doc was good though. He didn't touch her & said he'll be gentle with her for a while til she starts to feel better about it.
    She isn't going back o pre school til next week, & we have to wait til later in the year to get her 4 year old needles done.

They all have the flu now. I'm keeping Jaz home today too. I think its more sympathy, but she doesn't look 100%, so I'll give her the benifit of the doubt

poor sick darlings.. seems like they all have been sick for ages.. i cant remember when poopy DIDNT have a runny nose... maybe last year...

trina - hope you get this nice house xoxox

Trina - sorry that things have been so rubbish for you. Dumping buy text - seriously what a looser, sorry i know that you had feelings for him, but oviously he was not who he protrayed... So sorry hun, not what you needed at this time
    I think you are right about the moe, getting away from the memeories will help, being in the same house cant help you move on... hope you get the 5 bedroom house - you wnt know yourself!!! Hope Tahnie is OK

Danni - sorry about the job, i know that you are not that fussed, but opefully this will mean opertunities for bigger and better things.

Prama - ikwym about the runny nose thing, its just continual...hope poopy is doing better

Skye hope the girls are OK... man, we are all sick!!! Nappies look great, you should be really proud of yourself, it may take time to get yourself known, but i am sure that you will have a good little business going soon - pocket money for you!!! Well done

Bron - how are you doing??? thinking of you, hope you are managing OK

MJ went into a toddler bed on the weekend - its be so good, she really ikes it and although she fell out once, its only about 10cm above the ground so she didnt hurt herself. He room looks like a littel girls room now, not a babies room!!! she has so much fun in there now.
    It was sort of a spur of the moment decision, one minute we were just talking about it and then an hour later we had bought one and were trying to get it together before her nap time - wanted her to have her day sleep in it before a big night one - JIC she did really badly.

Anyway gotta go, just thought i would touch base - its harder to get online now.
    Things have been really really stressful here, slowly getting better, but finding it hard to have time for me.
    will explain at some other time

Hope everyone is dong ok xo

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast