Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 1st-15th 2008 #9

WOW it's been a looooong time since I posted Just a quick update, I've been soooo busy lately

Jake's walking and a litle bit of talking now and he chucks temper tantrums though we are slowly teaching him to control his temper

Hubby and I are trying for number 2, not all that keen really but I want to get it out of the way sooner rather than later!!

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

Great to hear from you. Yay on the walking and boo on the tantrums, don't they suck!
    Good luck with TTC#2. We're still not ready for number 2 yet and I don't think we will be for a while.

Jazz is better now but I can feel I think 4 moulars starting to cut so we'll see how that goes.
    She's been so cute lately. Over the weekend whenever I've gone into her room in the morning and after her afternoon nap to get her up, she's been standing in her cot and had the biggest smile and excitedly shouted "Hi!" and this morning when she woke up, instead of screaming as normal, she just called out "Mum!" and then started laughing and talking to her teddy bears which we just recently put in the cot. She has about 5 bears in her cot and they are really making waking up so nice because she will play with them for ages before calling out to us.
    Starting to think about when to move her out of the cot. We're still deciding if we're going to move or not. If we don't then we'll start working on cleaning out the spare room which already has the single bed in it and that will become her bedroom. It's bigger which is good because I want to put most of her toys in there and maybe an activity table, something so that she can really have her own room. Currently her room is really not childproof so not the sort of place I want her to be in unsupervised.

Found an ITNG garden set up toy mat type thing which we almost put on lay-by for Christmas tonight but then realised that BigW's toysale starts on Thursday so we'll layby it then (hopefully they'll have some left).

Hi all, my turn to be sick Tahnie has turned the corner she is still sick tho but compared to last week ive never seen her like that before I had to carry her from the bed to the couch and she was on the couch from Monday to Saturday. Paige is now not well Summer is all snotty but is getting her last two teeth so could be that Codie is a little bit sick hope she doesn't get it my lungs and throat are burning.... A few cases of swine flu at the school now so that sux.

Patched things up with Dave, he completely ballsed up his txt.

Not too much else to report on, have started sorting thru crap to start packing things i don't use geez you collect crap over the years!

hope you are all well

Trina xoxo

lisa - so good to hear from you!! it has been a while!

danni - lol poopy's such a boy, he doesnt like soft toys at all!

trina - so glad you and dave patched things up.. whatever made him do that in the first place?
    and pooh you feeling sick.. he better look after you super good after what he did

we think poopy might be getting a sty in his eye..

back later after morning work stuff

Hi guys
    Just sent Jaz off to school in her Egyptian costume I bodgied up this morning. Looks pretty cool, lol.

Cleaning cleaning cleaning here the last few days. Finally emptied the last few boxes in the lounge room & just about finished sorting out & putting the kids clothes away properly. Anth's family is coming up on Thursday or Friday, so I'm using that excuse to make myself do it.

Then we are going to Port for Anth's uncles 50th....minus the kids!! Jaz & Bri will stay here with SIL & BIL, & Jesse will stay with mum since he's started sleeping better.
    We are staying in a motel for the night. A little bit of excitement in our lives, lol! Maybe even some sleep!

We are thinking about Anthony going back shearing. He got paid $155 last week. This week should be ok, but we have to pay 2 weeks rent coz we couldn't afford it last week, so that'll take his whole bloody pay. (I just pray he gets enough! 40 hours, you'd expect more than $510 wouldn't you?? Not in this job!) Tax time will be good, but he has to get his group cert first. Last year we got it finally emailed to us on the 5th? November. Cut off date for us to get it in is 31st Oct, but thankfully e-tax was busy & gave us an extra week. We'll see how we go this year

Taking Jaz to the dentist today. Her adult teeth at the front are growing in behind her baby teeth, & the baby ones are refusing to fall out. The adult ones are now bigger than the baby ones. Everyone keeps telling us they'll fall out, but its been months & they are still there. They bleed when ever she bumps them. So they gotta come out.
    Last edited by ~clover~; June 30th, 2009 at 09:37 AM.

Trina. Sorry you're not well. Hope you get better soon. It sucks to be sick, especially when you're a mum.
    Glad you and Dave patched things up. What was he thinking? Clearly he wasn't!

bit of a long story, he had to go help his ex she needed an ambulance etc etc and he was txting me to say he may need a couple of days to sort a few things out and didn't explain properly and didn't want to worry me and didn't tell me exactly what was going on because i was having a tough time myself and thought he was protecting me from more stress.

God it sux being sick when you're a parent...... There is just no rest you just have to keep plodding along.

trina - glad dave wasnt being a [email protected] i hope things are heaps better, you two looks so good together and you were so happy

so sorry the kids are sick... it would be nice to have someone look after you...

Hope things are alot better now Trina. Make him come look after you again

Jaz got her teeth pulled out today. She looks so good!! Pics are on FB

Will be back maybe tomorrow night. Lots to do tomorrow. IL's coming to visit Thursday or Friday.

hi girls

hope you are all doing ok...

sj - how's mj's milk feed going? has she taken to cow's milk

will be back later. just plain exhausted..

hi girls. how are all of you?

havent heard from you girls in a while.

we are ok..
    lakshman got bitten and scratched by another kid at day care the other day. apparently they were fighting over toy. he has teeth mark on his right cheek and a bruised eye, and a scratches on the other cheek.. my poor darling.. i was so sad when day care rang and told me.
    we went to the doctor today and looks like he has a sinus infection. we've got antibiotics for him.

take care and looking forward to hearing whats going on w you and your kidlets xoxo

Hi all

Oh poor poopy that is horrible prama I have a sinus infection too atm it is so so so painful lots of terrible headaches hope he is feeling better soon.

All of this sickness is starting to go which is good, was really not having much fun with it... I'm on ab's and feeling slightly better today have had the worst headaches.

Well I think I am going to be single for quite a while, I have ended things with Dave he has some great qualities but has shown a few traits that i really don't like. I feel really good about it tho. I have never met anybody so jealous before but who flirts with other women??? I don't need that crap nothing worse than a jealous partner.

How are all the little monkeys??

trina - sorry to hear abt dave but if you feel good, then you must have made the right decision. looks like he wants his cake and eat it too. cant have it both ways.
    hope your chikees feel better.. i dunno if poopy has headaches, i feel so bad cos he cant tell and he must have been suffering.. my poor darling...

Ooh yes i was in a fair amount of pain i tried to wash my sinuses out with salt water today and it BURNED really really bad so don't saline spray his nose i felt like i washed it out with crushed glass haha funny now but wasn't funny at all this morning.

We will all be glad when winter is over so many sick people around it's horrible.

I looked at a house today and I LOVE it..... it's huge and i really really like it i put in an application so hope to find out next week if i get it. Was so funny when i turned up i saw one of the girls that I went away to QLD with in the garage and she is moving out of there haha was strange... Anyway its 4 bed with heaps of room nice yard with a cubby house and slippery dip the only thing is that it is a little more than i wanted to spend...

I am having a really nice quiet night in loving it...

Hope you all have a great weekend, I might be playing soccer tomorrow and Codie has a game at 7.30 so ill be in bed real soon lol

oohh ouch!! that would have hurt like hell!!

the house sounds divine, trina!! hope you get it.

have fun at soccer, hope your knee is better. i went to my physio yesterday and found out that my bad shoulder pain fr last week, was cos one of my shoulder joints had locked up. he fixed it with a few pops and it feels so good now..

oh, today poopy asked me to follow him and led me to his change table, and it was cos he had done a poo. i guess it's time to potty train him properly. i had stopped cos it's so cold now and didnt want him practising with his bottom bare..

Hi guys

Sounds like you did the right thing Trina. You do not need someone like that. Trust me - it ain't fun.
    Hope you & the girls feel better soon.

Hope Poopy's ok Prama. for him

We are all pretty ok ATM. Went down to Port Macquarie last weekend. The IL's came up & stayed with us for a few days & we went with them down there for FIL's brother's 50th. Stayed the night at a motel & had a really good time...WITHOUT THE KIDS!!! Lol!
    The girls stayed here with BIL & SIL & Jesse stayed with mum & dad. He was fine. When he woke through the night, as soon as he heard dad's voice he'd snuggle back up with him & just go back to sleep
    Tried to get them to stay out there tonight too for another b'day party, but dad's away

Jesse & Bri were both sick again last week. Jesse started the night before we went away. I'm glad we went, coz with out me there he couldn't have boob, so didn't have a belly full of milk to brink back up. He was ok after that. Bri had it 2 nights later. Thankfully noone else got sick!

Waiting for tax!!! Getting my car back & getting Anths rego'd. From no cars to 2! Can't wait!!!!!!! Just wish it'd hurry up!!!

Prama hun I would wait until its summer to start training poopy andun till he has some more language. Its great he wants you to change him he knows he doesnt like it and he is well on his way to understanding. Boys also take a little longer than girls to toilet rain for some weird reason.I would also suggest that when you decide to do it you get real undies and not pull ups ( pull ups are great for the car and situtions where you cant be close to a toilet on a quick basis) They need to feel that warm wet to cold feeling of the wee. Its funny he has come to get you for the poo I have found over the years boys are weird with poo..they can be very secretive abou tthe fact they have done it as being changed interupts what they are doing *L* or they just plain hate dealing with it.

we are doing ok here having a few issues at day care I am not happy about and its hard becasue I work in the industry have to ask myself if I am being super picky. They are about to stop heating food which is annoying as on my lates I give Will his main meal at lunch time so he gets agood feed as he is often too tired when he gets home on a Friday. Also if I get told one more time that my son is a whirlwind, busy, exhausting, a terror or a hurricane I am gonna scream. He is a normal investigative 16months old and they get into everything. I dont think he is anyway more busier than anyother child that age they have some moany moany staff up there. ( I know he his mine and I am biased but I Like to think after nealry 20 years I have some idea of whats normal toddler behaviour) On Arrival the other mornign Will had done a poo and there was not a single wipe glove or plastic bag in the change room I had to get htem out of my bag with a Will criying cold and pooy bum exposed whilst I asked a staff member hol dhim. I wasnt impressed. I dont know if they are a bit slacker with me just beacasue I worked with some of them but its really starting to tick me off.Lucky for them WIll his happpy to go has his little friends and seems to enjoy it.

Nick and I went away for a weekend to Sydney looking fwd to a king size bed aslepe in and a buffet breakfast and some quality time together.. WRONG lets just sya th ehotel is offering us some complimentry accomodation in t he future due to some ******* guests in the next room who kept me awake for 2.00am till 5.30 after calls to recpetion and threats to call police. Came homemore exhasuted than when we left.
    We have booked ourselves 10 days at Pacific Palms in a holiday house up there in September though and cant wait to get there..counting down.
    MUm and Dad go away next week until September so we are really gonna feel this especially seing they have bene livign up the bakc for a few months now. MUm is a great support and good to have a break form Will even if for 30 mins to have a decent shower.

trina sorry abou tthe dave thing maybe its a good thing and you can have time ot get a ne wplace and settl einto a new life f oryou and the girls.HOpe the sickness is over soon
    SHell Woo hoo girl the counttdown is on to Greece ho eyou guys have a fab time cant wait to see all your pics hope DJ travels well fo ryou.
    Skye hopethtings have settled won fo ryou with all that sickness at your place too.

We have had 3 cases of whooping cough at work and I cant have abooster shot am terrified will end up with it..poor kids have been so sick. In fact this winter has been our worst in abotu 10 years for sick families so doesnt bode well for the rest of the year.

SJ hows you? you left a cryptic post a while back about home and along story..hope htigns are ok

Prama hun..soon I promise soon Nick is getting a new guy to work with him so will take the load off and the weekends will be back to us soon

Danni hows Jazz doing? and hows things with you and Matt?

OK girls I apologise for the crappy typing its ealry I am tired and its worse than usual *L*
    HOpe you are all well take care
    Bron and Will xxxx

Jazz is a little monkey. She's starting to put 2 words together now and then. She loves pointing to things and saying "wow" She's facinated by everything.
    I'm trying to teach her to say "poo" when she's got a dirty nappy. I also let her do nudie runs before her bath. I sat her on the toilet the other day. We don't have a baby seat for it yet so I had to hold her while she was half falling in. She didn't do anything though. She gets really facinated watching Matt pee, but he finds it off putting so has to make sure he closes the door now.

Today I was playing keyboard at church and had to bring her with me for the rehersal coz Matt's sick. She was so good. She played nicely during rehersal and then during the service she sat quietly with a friend and was very well behaved. Didn't even wack on a turn when I went into creche to change her nappy and then go again.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast