Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 1st-15th 2008 #9

shell - so sorry to hear abt doni.. it's a very very big shock. i have been made redundant twice before and both times found something better. i'm so so sorry. it's a very hard thing. physcially, mentally, emotionally. i dont know what to say to help... but something will come.. it always does.

sj - have a safe trip tomorrow. keep in touch if you can.

i'm down w a horrid cold again, sick as a dog...

sj - your post came up after i posted..

not sure abt other food. maybe some bread etc that;s a bit filling?

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

Have a safe trip SJ. Not sure about food, you might need to check with the airline about what's allowed because of customs and things like that. I know that on domestic flights you have to get rid of all fruit & veg before getting off the plane, I'm not sure what the rule is about actually taking food onto the plane.

My dad rang back with an answer about going guarantor for a loan for a new van and he said that he will. He is still worried about what will happen should Matt lose his job and not be able to pay the loan as it would default to him, but he's going to help us.

Shell, I'm so sorry. I hope it doesn't take too long for Doni to find another job.

SJ - Have fun!

How is everyone?
    I'm pretty good. I wish the girls were home though. Jazz turned 7 yesterday. She had a great day, went 10 pin bowling & had cake & all. I sent her a pressie in the mail, so she's pretty stoked.
    A good friend of mine had a baby boy last night, on Jazz's birthday. Jesse Richard So cute!
    The girls will be home soon! Can't wait! Everyone is jelouse & thinks I should be enjoying myself, but I'm not really.
    Anyways, they should be home on Saturday. & guess what? My brother & SIL are coming over from Perth on Monday for a week!!! I can't wait to see them & my neice.
    Anth hasn't started work yet We were hoping he'd start earlier since he did his medical earlier than expected, but looks like next Monday as planned. Oh well.
    Only about 3 weeks til we move though hopefully! The people in the house now are waiting for a date from their builder, but the stupid rain won't go away, so they can't get a date!

Matt found out when he arrived at work that this afternoon 2 drivers are going to be let go and he's really worried that one of them will be him. He's dreading returning to the depot at lunch.

I'm getting contact lenses tomorrow night and I can't wait.

Loving my contacts!

Jazz was very cranky last night. Discovered another tooth today so I'm not surprised she was cranky

Hi all.

Well Anth was sposed to be starting work tomorrow. But too much rain, so 'no bone, no kill'. Baisically no work til further notice. So he'll be handing in another dole form

My bro, SIL & neice are coming over for a visit & get here tomorrow night. I can't wait to see them again. Its been 8 or 9 months. Way too long!

We went & picked the girls up yesterday. Jesse was so happy! He hadn't been sleeping properly, but last night he had a great night. His girls were home. I think he felt better.

Bri's been very clingy. Missed us alot, but is getting sick again too. High fever tonight & coughing etc. I can feel it too. Hopefully I won't get it too bad. Even better if the other 2 don't get it. I've already got Anthony sick from painting dad's boat & breathing in too much of the paint!

Hope you guys are all good.

It's been so quiet lately.

I had my hair cut & coloured today. I thought now that I'm wearing contacts instead of glasses that it was time for a whole new look.

I've got this week off so I'm looking forward to cleaning the house, having coffee with friends and me and my best friend are going to have a pedi together. I'm paying for hers in lieu of 2 weeks worth of paying her to look after Jazz on Fridays each week.
    I also have to pot some roses that I got and hope to get some painting (art) done.

yes, danni it has been very quiet....
    You must put your pix up on FB

We are all still sick here.. just going round in circles. Lakshman is teething, tooth #6 is coming out.

Sarah_H took our pictures at Parramatta park last week, if she ok's it, I'll put up the link..

hoep everyone is doing well.

skye - how's anthony finding his job? or not started cos of the rain?
    bron - im sure y ou're loving the cold weather!!

everyone else hope to hear some news soon
    xoxox

Hi guys
    Anth started on Thursday
    Such a relief to finally get a start! He only did half days, Thurs & Fri, but should be full time from here on in.
    I'm getting excited & he hasn't even been paid yet! I'm hanging to put all my bill payments up to catch up, & get some money into savings! We are slowly getting closer to buying a house! (Loooong way off, but the full time job is a HUUUGE start!!)

My bro & SIL are here. Its so good to have them around again. Shame they are only here for a week My beautiful neice is singing in the lounge room, she is having a sleep over tonight.
    We've decided to go visit them later in the year or early next year. I have told them I won't be going, coz I'm terrified of getting on a plane, & I don't wanna drive for 4 days, but I've decided to try & get past my flying fear for them. I've got knots in my stomach now just thinking about it!

Bri & Jesse have been sick over the last week, but they are coming good. Jesse still hasn't cut any new teeth. Its been 4 months or so now. He still only has 6. I'm not complaining. I'd happily have none now I know how it feels when he bites!!

Life is good atm. I jinx myself every time I say that, but it is. (Anth & I will probably fight tonight now, lol).

Mum & I are starting a business soon. Its a secret for a little while yet, but I'll let it slip to you guys Shhh!! Possibly making cloth nappies
    Biiig secret. Doing lots of research & trying to work out mum's new sewing machine, but we are getting there. So SJ you'll have to buy some & Danni, you will have no excuse not to try some
    Its a while off yet, but hopefully not too long.

Ooh, thunder...better find a lighter & light a candle in case we have a blackout.

xxxx

Skye, I'm so glad that Anth is working. It make such a huge difference when our men are working after a long time of not working doesn't it?

Matt's about to buy a franchise for the company he's been contracting for. We decided that instead of buying a new van with the loan my dad helped us get, we would buy a franchise which means better job security for Matt and more chance of being able to get a new van in the near future.

I've posted a few photos of my new look on Facebook.

Syke, the new venture with your mum sounds exciting. Keep us posted.

yaay that anth is working!!! it will be so good for everyone!!

danni - good news all round huh! great matt's really getting into his new job.. yaay

here's the link to the pictures Sarah_H took for us: Prama

Hi guys,#

Just a quick post to say hi, havent read all the posts, thou i notics that it is very quiet in here...
    Have a lovely time, MJ is soooooo good. loving the country side and the fresh air. staying with friends at th moment, they have an almost 2yo and a 8mth old, so its been great for MJ. she is learning so much and i can really see big changes in her. Its amazing really.
    The house that i am staying in is unbelieveable, 6 bedrooms, 3 with ensuits, beautiful property... man i wish i had money... they are driving a 4wd volvo and a porsche 911... its amazing to see how the otherhalf live. But so down to earth. i have know Biz since birth and we have stayed friends all this time, across the world.
    Other friends have horses and \mj and i get to feed them each day when we are there, she loves it and says yum yum yum as they are eating.

Plane trip was amazing, \mj was a dream. slept well and ate well. Only problem was that i fell asleep when i was feeding her |(i ahd been awake for almost 18hrs straight) and MJ came off so i exposed myself to the whole plane oh well

gotta go
    xo

yay sj - glad all is good. good to talk to you on 'sms'

missing you heaps too. xxoxoxox

Yay sammie have been loving the pics looks like you guys are having a fab time enjoy.
    Pram loved your photo shoot pics YOU hun look stunning in red!!!! gorgeous pics love the one of poopy holding steves hand.
    Sky hun hope your little gla is ok with her excema not fun to watch them so frustrated and in pain with it. HOw is it going to Anth at work?

SHell how is DOni new job going has he started yet? Loved the pic of dj with his beanie on so cute

Trina hope summy is doing ok tonight what a terrible fright for you all. DO the hospital want to do any tests or do they say it was just heat related? Poor bubba

We are ok here..well better Will had tonsilitis and I have given his second lot of antibiotics as he still hasnt shaken it all I then caught his cold which turne dinto a major sinus infection and inner ean infection. It was horendous the sickest I have been in so long the nausea and dizziness were just horrid and have bene laid up for a bit. Having to get better as we are off out on Friday night for a girls night wiht our mothers group and cant wait! Have sort of been doing the insgle parent hitng abit with NIck doing so many hours..also been resenting it oo so have had a few barneys over it all.( comign off AD too which hasnt helped).so sick and a bit of tension havent been too good at home. AM sure it will improve.

Dani that vidoe of Jazz is s ooooooo cute bless. Hey lov eyour new harido and oclour very funky you must feel iek a new girl with your hair and contacts good for you.

OK I am off to bed am knackered and ear aching bad so knock myself out again.
    Sorry been so slack in posting promise to try harder *L*

Bron xx

bron - thanks heaps.. i feel a little embarrased.. not used to ppl telling me i look good (after all my life ppl telling me im not good enough.)

bron - hope you are feeling better.. im so annoyed of being sick. hope little will is ok too. poor darling.

poopy still has a runny nose..

his favourite word at the moment is Ta. when we give him something he says Ta, and when he gives US something he says Ta as well.
    and when it's time for his bath, we're in the bathroom and he's trying to take off his pants. of cos his fingers cant quite do it. then he's trying to figure out how to take his nappy off.. he'll be taking them off soon.. eeek.

i almost cried... poopy made me a special bag for mother's day. daycare got one of those reusable bags, like the green ones at woolies/coles. this one is white and he made handprints on one side and paintings on the other... and then inside was a painting and on the back it said 'i love you mum'.. sigh.. im on cloud 9!!

Jazz & I got our flu shots today. She was not a happy girl. Mummy was brave and went first so that I could cuddle Jazz when she got hers.

We went out with my mum this afternoon as a bit of a mothers day present. I bought her lunch and then told her to pick something she wants within my budget for her mothers day present. She found a really nice bangle style watch. Then we wandered around the shops, I got Jazz a size 2 sleeping bag, it's too big now but figured that buying a size bigger should mean that she'll fit into it for the whole of winter. Mum bought some ug boots for her. Then we went to a play cafe and Jazz had the time of her life. I've never seen her so excited and laughing so much! Her and my mum went into the ball pit together and she was in her element! A little birdy (called Gran) told me that Father Christmas might just have to bring her an inflatable ball pit for Christmas this year. She would love that but now I'm picturing finding the balls all around the house!

Went to the city tonight and Matt bought me my mothers day present. I wasn't expecting anything big but he got me a wii fit for an absolute bargain!

We've just bought the courier franchise today so things are really looking up for us. We've come along way since the start of the year when I was seriously considering leaving him. He's gotten his act together and now he's doing his dream job. Better yet, being a franchisee gives him really great job security. Basically unless the company goes bust (not likely - they've been around since 1983 and are all over the world) or unless he seriously breeches policy, he can't be fired because he's invested into it. This is exactly what we needed.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast