Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 16th - 31st 2008 #2

thanks Abb... I'm trying to get us to a chiro ASAP, but the one I want to go to is on the other side of town and I dont drive! I know it will help, but it's such a nightmare on public transport in this city. I pity anyone with a disability, or in a wheelchair. It's impossible with a pram! Gotta go inspect 2 houses today because we have to move. No sleep for NaNa... *pouting*

Afternoon all..
    Today Jordan is at preschool and its been a blessing... Tiahna has been fantastic.. Been sleeping for a good hour and a half now... She's been an angel all day. Slept from 9-7 this morning. Still feeding every 2 hours but i think thats from milk supply issues still... i havent had a chance to get any more maxalon. I've been tring everything else, increasing the water, peeing like i'm pregnant again... lol

LMK-i dont want to stop breastfeeding just yet so i'll have to put up with it... Its annoying but i'm just glad my body is working again... I guess it has a lot to catch up on i didnt get a period for a yr before i fell preg and had 1 day of AF (on the meds to make me get them) and then i fell preg... SO should be happy i have AF...

Abb- Hamish sounds like he's in a great routine... Tiahna is also dribbling HEAPS too... have to use bibs (but she keeps putting them in her mouth or covering her face wuth them... She sucks on everything, 2 hands, fingers, the blanket, toys, my hair...lol As for the feed play sleep we have been doing Play feed, play, top up feed, and sleep but its been great for he learning to self settle... No more needing to be held and comfort sucking on booby to fall asleep ... just may have to give it your own twist to get it to work... I found Tiahna likes to have a little rest inbetween feeds. she has one side has a little play then will take more. Kinda frustrating having boobs out all day (thats what it feels like) but just glad she's loving my milk still...

Still having issues with her taking the bottle... think i need to try regularly everyday. But its a hassle cos she really hates it... works her up so much that she ends up screaming the house down. Might give it a break and start in few weeks time.

NaNa- Tiahna has same issues the other day... when she finally pooped she was like a whole new child. i have been starting the infants friend earlier on (like first signs of lower wind or hard to get up wind so its not a huge build up before bed at night. some days she's ok and others are just aweful... looking into the chiro aswell just waiting for a friend of mine to finnish up her 3 visits to let me know if she's happy with her guy. Would rather a personal recommendation then going for a HUGE add in the Yellow pages.

Well best be off, have washing to take off before i pick up the noise and attitude...

Default Woo hoo

Morning
    Just a quick post Hamish slept from 9.30pm to 6.45am this morning, i know alot of you have babies that have been sleeping all night for awhile but this is a first for ds so i just had to post. I hope he keeps it up, well atleast for tonight as tomorrow is his Baptism and i would love him and me ofcourse to have a full nights sleep again.
    Best be off need to tidy house, have alot of visitors this weekend due to baptism. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Abb congrats on the sleep thru thats awesome news.

Jess Keep perservering with the bottle it will be worth it in the end when you can leave Tiahna and know she will feed if you are not there.

Well Liam slept from 6.30 to 3.30 last night, I was mega impressed. 9 hrs is our best yet. So I think I will try dream feeding him again at abour 11 and see if I can get him thru to 7am..... that would be perfect
    Well my friend had her baby on thursday, Ethan RObert, 10 pound 6 ( a big boy although he still looks tiny) Cant wait for the 2 boys to be able to play together and with Jordan will be lots of fun

ENjoy your weekend ladies

ok so i am totally freakin out. AF is late. i have been sick for a week and lost just over 5kgs so i am hoping that AF is late because of that.

Jayda was a little ***** last night. she was hungry but she wouldnt eat. took us over a hr to finally get her to take a bottle and go to bed and in the end she would only take teh bottle from DH. mondays r so good for me, she goes to daycare at my mums place so i get a bit of a break. it makes a huge dif without her.

Abb: yay on the sleeping through. jayda has done it a few times here and there but usually wakes between 2 and 430 for a bottle then that lasts her till about 730.

i just noticed mine and deancy's tickers. they say 2months and 4 weeks ... jayda is ment to be 3 months today i guess it is the same thingbut i dont know y the ticker has gone like that.
    Last edited by sassy123; August 18th, 2008 at 08:55 AM. Reason: ticker

Sassy - Omg are you thinking you might be preg again? We are not using any contraception atm but not totally sure i want to have another one, I cant take the pill as i get migraines and have had implanon implant before and it was horrible (long story), thinking maybe of getting merina put in but need to ask doctor if it will have same side effects as implanon. My ticker is wrong also as it shoud say 2 months 3 weeks and 3 days, not sure what is the go with them.

We had Hamish's Baptism yesterday and he was such a good boy, Satuday night he slept all night and woke at 8am i fed and bathed him, dressed him in his outfit and we headed to the church at 10am, he fell asleep in the car and slept right through the mass and only woke when the minister was pouring the water on his head. I fed him in the car after church before heading out for lunch with family and friends. He slept in the pram whilst we had lunch and woke up extremely happy for cuddles and photos with everyone. I was so proud of him and he was definetly the cutest baby being baptised.lol i am biased i know. We have had a fantastic weekend and for three nights he has slept all night and i cant believe how good it feels to finally get some sleep again, and i know that it is more than likely he will start waking up again through the night so i will just enjoy every moment of sleep i can. I love this age, Hamish is starting to mimmick noise etc and giggles and talks all the time it is so gorgeous. I am enjoying him so much atm, i didnt have the best relationship with dd father and it was a struggle when she was a baby so i feel like i didnt get the opportunity to cherish her as a baby, makes me sad when i think back now. I see her with Hamish and how much she loves him and often tells him he is so special and i love you to him all the time, i need to tell her more often how special she is too as i feel i never did it enough when she was younger. Oh i best be off getting all teary now.

Abb i am so pleased that Hamish's christening went well and yeah on getting full night sleeps again. I am sure your DD knows you love her lots.

Sassy If you are unsure if you are preg take a test to put your mind at ease. You may find it will be irreglar though for a while. Mine was when it eventually came back after DS#1 my 1st cycle was 41 days.... I was excited at the thought of being preg again but it took a while for cycle to regulate.

Well Liam is doing well in the feeding dept again. He is going 4-5 hrs during the day and 6-9 at time ( nothing consistant overnight) I am however feeding him between 6-7am in the morning which is perfect for going back to work so I am working hard to keep him on this feed cycle.
    I am looking forward to returning to work and catching up with all the people at work. I am not looking forward to the expressing though but I did it for DS#1 so will do it again.
    DH has taken the boys to the airport as my parents are leaving for europe today. He is taking them as Jordan loves planes and DH mate is also leaving for europe ( on same flight as my parents ) and she hasnt seen Liam yet so he has taken him to show him off.
    I have house to myself for a few hours NICE...... get to chill and watch some more olympics.
    take care everyone
    XX

Hello Mummies

It has been a while since I have posted, too much to catch up on personals, I hope all the bubba's are doing well and not giving you all too much greif...

We have been great, DH got 10days off work so went away for 7nights, it was just wonderful, we went to Bargara lovely little sleepy seaside town near Bundaberg, it was just spectacular the days were clear and it was not too cold I could have moved there. We also visited alot of family and freinds. It is nice to be home though, there is no place like home. Zali travelled so well, she was a little gem. On the 4hr drive to Bargara she slept most of the way and we only had to stop twice for a feed and burp break.

Zali is now 13 weeks old and weighs 7.9kg, not sure on the length but she seems to be very long and her pants are becoming ankle freezers. We are bottle feeding during the day and BF Morning and night so I can keep this up when I go back to work, it is going well.

I still have not had a period since Zali was born, enjoying it, but hoping I am not Pregnant, I did a pee test this morning and it was clear but freaking myself out as I have only been BF twice a day and still no period!!! There is no way I could handle another baby this soon. Just really enjoying the one we have.

I go back to work on the 1st of Sep, mixed emotions about this. So excited to get some mental stimulation but really going to miss how cute she is getting and her smiley face.

I hope everyone else is going well and I will try to get on here more often to catch up.

Cheers Mecil

YAY HAMISH... Way to go!!! Abb- isnt it great when you can get some good sleep in... Glad his baptisim went well also...

Deancey- WOW on ur friends 10 pounder... i start to ache thinking bout that... lol Also YAY liam on the sleep also... I have been meaning to keep up the bottle trying but its just so much easier to just pop her on the boob... and i enjoy the feeding so much...

my MIL is so negative with the BFing. she's always asking DP "is Jess still breaskfeeding???" like dah why would i stop... It *****s me.... just wish she would keep it shut... She was whinging to dp wheni was sick and Tiahna was off colour and had the tummy bug also... DP told her i had the bug and Tiahna had it also... and she was like well y is she still bfing her then??? DP said Tiahna wont take a bottle and her reply was u and ur brother took bottles its not that hard. like WTF... GRRRRRRR\

Sass- how would u feel if u were UTD again??? Just be glad ur not like me and getting AF every 2 weeks. AF takes a while to get back on track... with my DS i BF till 3 months and didnt get AF till i started sub feeding and he wasnt feeding through the night... this time i've had AF on and off since 7 weeks. its normal for your body to still be adjusting and with all the things its been through it could just take some time... If your really worried do a HP test.... if you want to know... lol I'm on the mini but its not doing much... AF every 2 weeks sucks DP is getting annoyed as it doesnt leave much time for DTD... i didnt want to go back on the pill after the fertility issues but DP hates condoms (TMI SORRY) i want more kids but want a lkittle bigger gap if i can... that said if it happened i'd be ok with it,..... we'd find room in the house... lol

I had friday with out DS and DP, Tiahna and i had a great day... she slept well during the day (and been bad the last few nights since) its great to have some 1 on 1 time with her. Iits hard to spread the time between everything and everyone... like the house work, bubs, 3 1/2 yr old, DP and well me if there is ever time. i begged DP today to watch her so i could get my eye brows done.... i was starting to look like Agro...lol

opps better go... Tishns woke up screaming... poor thing must of had a nitemare

AF showed this morning. I was so freakin all day yesterday.

Jess: i would be freaked out if i was preg again.

well i dont know if bub is gettin sick or wat. she wont drink much of her bottles and from 6 till bedtime it is a scream match and she wont go to bed without a fight. been like this the last 2 nights. she was just gettin into a really good routine and its gone

i started the cohens diet yesterday. it is smashing me sooooooooo bad. i hope i loose the weight fast so i can go back to normal. i decided i need to take action. i had no clothes that fitted we was still puttin on weight and my knees get really sore when i put on too much weight. i was 70kg b4 i got preg and last week i was up to 98kg.

Hi,
    My name is Bec, I had our first baby - boy - named Cameron on 29th May. He was 2.72kg (6pound) when born, however he is growing so fast (was 5kg at last weigh in 2 weeks ago, will see how big his this arvo).
    Cameron has been a good sleeper during the night. Although it took a few weeks to teach him day/night. We had been feeding him about 5 - 5.30, bathing, then massage then bed, he started sleeping through til 2.30ish from week 4. That worked well, as I was so tired at night, I'd go to bed at 7.30pm (DH also goes to bed early as he gets up about 4-4.30am for work). But for the week or so, arvo feeds have been a little out of wack, so had fed Cam at 3.30-4, he then has some playtime with DH, a little sleep, then I wake him about 7-7.30 for another feed, and so far he has been sleeping through til 5 - 6.30ish. Then he usually sleeps another 2-3hrs, which is great for extra catch up sleep or house work.

We started going to a parent class about 4 weeks ago - it has helped alot, especially the first class which was about sleep. Cameron was being very difficult during the day, crying and being grizzly. There was a video on recognising the tired signs, before they burst into tears (eg disinterested in playing, clenched fists, throwing there head and arms around - often almost knocking me out etc), and since then once i see these tired signs - i put him into his cot - he usually falls asleep immediately.

Abb - did it give you a fright the first night he slept through. I know when Cameron first started sleeping longer at night, i'd wake up, realise the time and have to go into his room to make sure all was ok. It's nice to get the 7-8hr sleep in 1 hit hey.

Sassy- I wonder if the ticker goes by the birth day for the month (like Cameron will be 3months on the 29th August). How's Jayda going with feeding today? Cameron was being fussy feeding last week also, but I think he had a sore throat - he has been rather croaky and it seemed rather sore to cry (which didn't stop him screaming while trying to feed last week)

Jess - sorry about your negative MIL. My MIL and FIL bug me with the things they say and do too. Mine only live about 15-20mins away, but luckly they don't visit much (which funny enough kinda bugs me, as they keep making comments about when are they going to see Cameron again, and we say - well you know where we live). Also hear you on the contraception thing. I too had fertility issues, so if i was accidently to fall pregnant it wouldn't be a bad thing (but would also prefer a bigger age gap).

Well, I think I've babbled enough (sorry I tend to do long posts). Better go do some house work while Cam's still sleeping.

Bye for now,

Hey!
    Welcome Bec!
    I've only got a minute, so this will be short (ha! whatever!). Got so much work to do, it's ridiculous. My computer spazzed on me and I lost hours of work I'd just finished for a client, and I've been going crazy trying to re-do it all, along with visiting house inspections and Aadi deciding to be a naughty boy and scream uncontrollably for NO reason every time I go into a supermarket or public place! He shrieked for ages on Sunday (with tears and everything), and just would not sleep all day until 5 with DP holding him so I wouldn't cry too, then he was awake every 3 hours for a feed until the next morning. He went straight back to sleep after each feed, and he has hardly chucked at all, so I guess that's the pay-off... he's back to "normal" now, but is self-settling after just a bit of a whinge, so that's a real achievement, I think. Had to get thru a rough day to get to this.
    We had our 12-week visit to the MCH nurse on Friday, and he's now 6.5kg and 62cm long. The nurse warned me I'm going to have my hands full with this boy because he's so active and alert already, and just wants to rock and roll. He's started rolling over by himself when we play and have tummy time, holds his head up all the time, and he just wants to shout and have loud "conversations"! Good thing we got approved for a house, so we can move out of this apartment building and stop driving the neighbours nuts! (Oh, and so I can stop having to put up with the garbage chute being next to our bedroom and never getting any rest, and the stink! oh what a terrible stink! SO fed up with lobbying the real estate, body corporate, consumer affairs etc...) Chances are he'll be running around and getting up to mischief before I know it, and that's not safe in our cluttered little space here.
    Anyway, no AF here (thank goodness!) and I don't expect it any time soon coz I'm BF so often. I think it would be a huge freak-out if I were to get pg again so soon.

Sassy - sounds like you need to take care of yourself, you've been sick and a bit stressed lately from the sounds of things. I reckon "diet" is a dirty word! Be good to yourself, yeah?

Jess - your MIL doesn't have much of a clue about being tactful, does she?? Excuse me for being blunt, but that's just plain stupid. If only there was a subtle way of telling people that their ignorance isn't helpful. Great that you got some one-on-one time with Tiahna, though, and a moment to get something done for yourself too. It doesn't take much to make you feel a whole lot better, so I hope you get that chance to recharge your batteries more often!

Mecil - oooh, lovely! Your little holiday must have been gorgeous. It's nice up at Bargara (I'm from the Sunshine Coast originally), and it sounds like Zali is just so well behaved. Good for you!

deancey - I bet you enjoyed your "me-time" at home by yourself.

Abb - congrats on Hamish's baptism! Sounds perfect. And great sleep too! way to go!
    Right, back to work...

Sass- well i guess its YAY AF arrived... lol i remember when we were going through TTC and it was tears from AF's arrival... lol Maybe the colic is back??? Its supposed to be the bad period for colic. Tiahna has been off also but sleeping at wrong times. She's falling asleep at like5.30-6pm and waking up 1-2 times a night. i guess so many things happening that there getting all muddled up again... Just when u think things are all good and you have them sorted they gp ahead and change things... Hang in there i'm sure its just a fussy stage... Things will improve (if only to get another bad period again... )

Also what is the cohens diet??? never heard of it... IKWUM thou..... i have exploded also... i thought Bfeeding was supposed to help the weight loss.... Oh well... I have my treadmill in the loungeroom but honestly havent had much time to clean the house let alone go for a walk on there. Tiahna is such a clingy baby... Jordan is being so naughty i'm losing my mind. DP is on night shift so days are so hard ATM... cant do anytyhing i want to as it wakes him up.

FYI.... Tiahna has just rolled over.... She did roll over few weeks ago but nothing since i bragged in the other thread (may1-15).... she goes back to belly but cries when she gets on her belly. She's been moving roung like a worm, she moves up and round in a circle by using her feet... also kicks her legs and feet to make the play gym move. she's learning to hold things very quickly.... Giggling and talking so much now. i just love it... DP has a special moment today... he got her out of bed (he's ususlly sleeping from getting hom an few hours before she wakes.) she was talking, blowing raspberries, smacking her lips together like kisses and giggling... he was like "babe look at her, can u hear her" I think he's really loving having a little girl.

Bec7- Congrats our bubbas share the same b'day... and welcome... sounds liek Cam is doing great... YAY on the parenting classes. Glad there helping out... My MIL is like 10 mins away also... she said to DP the otherday... can you send me a pic cos Tiahna will be 7 before i see her again. i was like Yeah blah blah blah... so sick of it... like i have enough to deal with without her *****. lol... She's always *****ing about something were doing wrong... Spending money on crap... just cos she thinks its crap it must be... or DP never comes over to help her out (like the lawns etc) she pays a guy to come andDP gets a few days a month off and when he's not mowing out lawns theres other things he's doing... She hates dogs and complains about our 2, anyways best stop... or i'll keep going all day... lol

Mecil- sorry we must have posted same time before ... How many days are u working??? I'm dreading it too any i'm not returning till dec. 2 days... ARGGGHHHHHH :bitenails: My biggest fear is missing her first step or something special like that... Cos she'll be in care i'd hate to pick her up and them say "she took 2 steps today or "she said ......"

NaNa- yay on the house approval Glad things are back to normal now... It suck when you get sorted out and they decided to change things... lol And Yay on the progress... There all getting so big now... also yay on the rolling (i think... lol... i'm sure they'll be getting in to mischief before we all know it)

Anyways must go its our play time now. she's just had a feed while i've been typing...
    Hope evryone else is well...
    Last edited by Je$$_84; August 19th, 2008 at 02:31 PM.

jess: cohens is a diet where u get a blood test done and they suit the diet to ur body, like ur hormones and stuff. it is pretty crazy not much food but i wanna be healthy so i can run around wit bubs at the mo i have no energry and i am just a blob lol.
    Dont know about the colic it doesnt seem to be that but it might be. Its like she is just gettin a attitude with me lol. i guess if she is hungry she will drink. she drives me crazy when she doesnt drink i worry so much that she will start loosing weight.
    I hear u on the MIL thing too. i am so over the inlaws at the mo. They came ad seen jayda mins after she was born for about 10min then never came back to the hosp and have never been here to see her. we have to run around after them when we both work full time and none of the IL's work at all. and since SIL's baby has been born they have been to see her everyday or 2 times a day in hosp and everyday at home buy her all this stuff.

Bec7: welcome. jayda is still not drinking prop. been 3 days now. she doesnt seem to be sick or anything well not anything that i can notice.

nana: yeah the "diet" is more a healthy eating plan hahahaha doesnt sound so bad that way. i know i am a bit crazy seem to take way too many things on at a time.

jayda rolled over once last week too but hasnt done it since. she is starting to notice that she can do things with her hands now she tries to reach out for things but her perspective is a little off or something she doesnt seem to grab at the right point. she also looks at her hands and plays with them puling at each hand.

I cant get her to sleep int he porta cot of a day when i am working. i tried her in the big cot when i am not working and she wont go in that either. she sleeps fine in it of a night. of a day i can only get her to sleep on my chest or in th swing. i dont want her to get too used to sleeping in the swing because she has nearly grown out of it. She can be dead asleep and as soon as i put her into that cot she wakes and screams. yesterday i got her in for 5min b4 she realised. Maybe just keep trying and trying ? how long should i let her cry b4 picking her up. it seems like she just knows that the cot is the place to cry of a day. i even put her snuggle bed in and she still doesnt want anything to do with it.

DH is off work sick now. bloody men think they r dying when they r sick but we still have to soldier on. nah i have to admit wat ever he has, has his him really hard. we seem to be taking it in turns being sick the last few weeks.

HI Everyone
    Well i think i got excited about the sleeping all night to soon, we had three full nights sleep but the last two nights it been back to normal waking around 4 for a feed, but oh well its not too bad, but ofcourse would prefer he slept all night. We had such a big weekend with visitors, baptism etc i am a little exhausted atm but might see if i can get a nana nap sometime today. Dp works for the local news paper here and they are doing an article on first time dads so guess who will be in the paper next week, I have to take Hamish in today and they are taking some pictures of Dp and him for the article. They interviewed him yesterday about what its like to be a dad for the first time etc, it will be interesting to read what he had to say. If i can i will try and post a link to the article next week.
    Sassy - i know what you mean about the routine, ours seems to have gone away also, feeding times are everywhere at the moment. Good for you trying the cohens i have heard its excellent, i just cant stop eating.
    Jess - Tiahna is developing well, its so exciting when they roll etc, Hamish is lazy, he flaps his arms and legs but usually just lays there. Its weird my dd did everything early, she walked at 9 months (way to early), hamish is very different.
    NaNa - lol short your posts never are... Congrats on the approval for a house, you wont know yourself after living in apartments. I know how frustrating it is when your computer has a spazz, mine did the same last week when i was doing end of financial year stuff, i thought id lost the data file i saved earlier during the day, but thankfully i saved it on usb stick aswell.
    Bec - welcome, good to hear your dd is doing well. the first night hamish slept i was ok but the second night he slept from 9 til 8am and we did also so it was a huge shock, we went into his room together stood in door way for a minute to make sure he was ok, i dont think i took a breathe until i heard a noise coming from his cot.
    Mecil - Oh a holiday how nice it would be, good on you for doing it before you start work again, how many days are you working? Zali is doing very well with the weight gane, well done.
    Deancey - how did the alone time go? I had a chat to dd yesterday as i was feeling guilty, she made me feel like a great mum. When do you start work?

Hope everyone has a good day.

[QUOTE=sassy123;1387652]jess: Dont know about the colic it doesnt seem to be that but it might be. Its like she is just gettin a attitude with me lol. i guess if she is hungry she will drink. she drives me crazy when she doesnt drink i worry so much that she will start loosing weight.

Sass - i just read your other post about jayda not drinking much at all, we have had one day here and there like that but he usually makes up for it the next day but being it is 3 days i think maybe you should see someone about it, could she be getting teeth and her gums are sore? I know i am not much help, i would maybe ring your mchn see if she can have a look at her. Sorry i havent helped you much. I hope she improves for you it is hard when you dont know what the problem is.

Hi ladies

Good to hear the everyones bubs are sleeping well, abbie is still a good sleeper. Lachlan and abbie are both asleep at the moment, i think its the first time they have both been asleep at the same time since she was born. Weired i should try it more often. I like having abbie awake when lachie is a sleep so i can have some one on one time with her and the oppsoite when she is asleep. but i did not realise how nice it is for them both to be asleep and cody is at kindy!!!!

I really need to get abbie baptised, we did not baptise lachie as we were waiting to have abbie and then do them both together. I am thinking of doing it in the begining of january.

Well abbie is nearly rolling over she gets right up onto her side its so exciting but a bit sad too. I hope that she waits a bit longer then lachlan he was crawling at 5 months and then he was walking at 10 months. I think its a bit to early i would liike for abbie to wait a bit longer.

Sassy i can't believe you thought you were pregnant again, i would have been stressing too.

Jess how excitning that tiahna is rolling over well done.

Well i better be off and do something worthwhile with my time.

Take care
    Nikki

Sass- Oh ok, never heard of that one but have something similar in our area. But it costs a fortune. IKWUM about Men thinking there dying when there sick or something is wrong with them... MY DP has had a tooth ache and is the end of the world (i know tooth aches are bad but its like when its him its 100 x worse then if it was me) Tiahna wont sleep in the cot either. She lasts all of 5 mins if that- mostly she wakes when i put her in. she just lasted 3 mins and started screaming when she realised where she was. I;d let her keep crying for a while but with DP sleeping during the day i have my hands tied at the mo... We started the controlled crying. depends on the type of cry... if she just sooking then we leave her there for it started at up to 10 mins... Killed me.... If she's screaming or crying bad i'll go in... you know how you can tell the difference in cries. If she's too upset i know we wont get anywhere. now at night were down to 3 mins of crying and she's sound asleep.

Abb- Tiahna has been sleeping through for weeks now and the last few nights have been hell on me... i'm so used to getting a full night that it kills me to wake up and feed her. last night i layed her down on the bed and popped the boob out and she fed and went to sleep but my other boob leaked evrywhere... dont think it like me laying down to feed... lol i was soaked. Also YAy on the article... i bet u cant wait to read what he said...

LMK_ YAy on having both the kids sleeping... wish Jordan would sleep for me... no day sleeps kill me with him... he's so full on...

Oh crap best be off i just got spewed on....

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast