Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #45

smiles4u Guest

Wink

LEANNE, ... Hope all goes well wt U at the dentist. At least U shld start feeling beta sooner rather then later ... And that the tooth is finally out. *** Hey, the POO STORY gave me the biggest lauf
    ... Reminded me of a story of myslf that the whole family has bn reminding me of & haunting me wt for yrs - That wen I ws a toddler apparently I ws caught pickin up a bit of 'old hard' dog poo & about 2 munch in2 it until my Mum & older sister saw me wt it & they had 2 go 2 g8 lengths 2 probe my little fingers around it, 2 let go. And YES apparently I ws vry upset.

WELL, my lovely older sister decided 2 tell this story at my 40th b'day speech ... and she decided 2 stretch the truth & tell every1 I actually did eat it. ... OMG I ws absolutley HORRIFIED and not 2 mention 25wks pregnant & had a ton of friends & wrkmates there. Ah, and 2 make it worse NO ONE LAUGHED. Good on my younger sister stepped in & saved the nite about rambling on about somethin else. One b'day I won't 4get in a hurry.

Wish me luck, I'm off 2 the GP midday 2day for results of my chest ultrasound. I have had a lump growin at an insane rate on my chest (not boob area), she doesn't seem 2 b concerned BUT then I had that wt a Doc yrs ago & found I had breast cancer. BUT it ws caught in time ... I ws the LUCKIEST GAL on the planet that yr (& every yr after) !!

Have a SUPER day ladies, ... I mite pop on later & c how U all r
    Last edited by smiles4u; January 24th, 2008 at 08:51 AM. Reason: 4got somfin

tania - im glad it didn't take long for Jayden to figure out that dummy was only for rest time. We went out to the playground all morning and he constantly asked for his 'money' but we just kept telling him that dummies are for bedtime only, he was actually really good. He is having a sleep now and was extremely relieved to find his dummies on his pillow!

lorelle - lol at the poo story!ur friends must have forgotten their sense of humour that day. GL with your scan results

leanne - Hope your mouth is feeling better soon. LOL at Katy eating her poo. When Arch was 10 months old he was staying at mums, mum was out of the room and Arch was in the nude, well, she walked into the room and there was poo all over the floor and smeared all over the door but none on his hands, reckon he must have licked them clean!!

Have been very strict with the dummy today, from hear on in its for sleep time only, he is coping well so far cause we have ben out and about and keeping busy. I feel so dumb for not realising that him drooling so much was because of his dummy! I used to put the dribble down to him having reflux al the time, but i can't put it down to that any more so it must be the dummy.

Good Luck today both Leanne and Lorelle....

that's really gross Leanne....

Tooth is out! And I did not need the sedation. Nice young dentist and a lovely nurse who stroked my forehead and held me tight while the dentist pulled the tooth out. I must say I am pretty proud of myself cause beforehand I said I would rather give birth than go to the dentist.

Katy's better today too. Back to her cheeky self, so all in all a good day. Just waiting for the numbness from the needle to subside, then I'll pop a few panadol and head off to bed.

Thank goodness that is over!

Hope you have all had a nice day.
    L

Hope your appt went well today smiles4u.

Leanne - gosh your very brave, well done! and glad katy is better too.

Elissa - well I didn't realise a dummy would be the cause of drooling, so you have taught me something new, but in saying that didn't think it would be reflux either hehe. Hope he coped well for you today.

Can you believe some people. Heard on the news tonight that the people that had to leave their homes due to flood waters in Emerald (an hour away from us) have been ramsacked. Yep you heard me, some people went in and stole from the vacated homes. How disgusting is that. Those people with insurance that do not cover flood damages have also lost property and belongings now!!!! How rude is that!!!!

Evening ladies!

Well the scan results came back as fine! So i am pretty happy about that.

Sheree - OMG! That is terrible. Some ppl don't have a concious(sp??)

Leanne - EWWWWWW!!! Its bound to happen some time i suppose. Glad to hear that your tooth extraction did'nt go so bad! Not looking forward to the day when i have to get my wisdom teeth out!

Elissa - I am happy to report that i think we are self weaning here. Meaning i think Briley is weaning herself off the dummy. Still needs it to go to sleep though.

Lorelle - Hope everything went ok with you app.

Hi to everyone else.

Well i think i have 2 teething babies at the moment. I think Brileys bottom canines are coming through. She had a temp thismorning and was grizzly all day. Colby want to be stuck to me. She has been pulling at her ears today aswell. I thinking its either teething or ear infection. Keeping an eye on her.

Been up since 5am so am really tired.

Hope you are all well....

Take Care!

I am still here... kinda... lol

Will come back in tomorrow I hope. I've been out all day in town and at the Hi-5 Concert. Em loved it and adores his Jup Jup puppet. I however thought the pre-recorded mechanical performance was a bit of a let down.

Love to you all

Glad scans and teeth extractions went well today!

Hi to everyone else....Not up to personals tonight, so tired and my sciatic nerve is playing up heaps this week....nearly killing me tonight!

oxoxox

hi every one

tania ~ i feel for you i have been having weekly chiro appts to sort mine out and i'm not pg so i could imagine how uncomfortable you are hope it gets better quick smart

any way i only came in to tell you if i don't post over the weekend and for part of next week it is causei'm out of down load Again ... bugger it i have a heap of ebay stuffing going off too so i will be on every now and again and probably won't be able to help my self and be on on so ta ta have great long weekend and enjoy

Mine started to play up too Tania a couple of nights ago, I was in so much pain. It has corrected itself for now thank god! Hope it doesn't come back. Wade's mum said she had that all pregnancy with her youngest son. Just terrible. Hope you feel better soon.

Sara - hope you get some rest today.

leanne - so glad that the dentist went well, good for you you are very brave!

sheree - that is terrrible! Hope karma comes and gets them wen they least expect it!

sara - so relieved the scan went well. Good for Briley weaning herself off the dummy, i reckon Arch was starting to as well but i am giving him a push along now. Hope the girls are feeling better tomorrow

nat - glad Em lovd the concert and his puppt. I thought Hi-5 would have been a live show, that sux that it was pretty weak, can i ask how much the tickets cost??

tania - oh no, you poor poor thing, i really hope it stops playing up soon

shazz - have great weekend!

Archie is going great without the dummy during the day, phew! Looks like we should be moved outta this awful place in April. A close friend of ours bought a house 6 months ago that we fell in love with, he has done lots of work to it and has just bought a new property that he is moving into in April. He has sat down and done his sums and has offered us the house at an amazing price, he wont make a single cent out of it, he is just covering his costs, what an amazing amazing person to be so generous. The house is in a nice neighbourhood, made out of limestone, has air con, 2 huge bedrooms, huge yard heaps of shedding, chook yard, vege garden, we are very excited and have our fingers crossed that the bank will lend us the money, im sure we wont have any probs though. Now we have to work on our house and hope some poor sucker will buy it! Our friend said if we haven't sold our house by April (which we wont have) we can move into his house and pay a really low rent til our house sells then we can buy his house, what a friend huh?!! Am thinking of taking Arch to the pool this arvo, that should tire him out so he sleeps tonight.

popping in to say Hi and have a great weekend all

Happy Aussie Day everyone.
    Hope everyone is going to have a snag on the barbie tonight!

HAPPY AUSSIE DAY!!!

Had lunch at the lakes with Archie, my sister and some friends, had vegemite sangas, will prob have snags on the barbie tonight though.

I offered Archie his dummy today while we were out and he knocked it back! shock horror! Gotta go, he is banging down the bedroom door, refusing to have a rest....

Wtg Archie.

Happy Australia Day everyone. I just travelled and hour each way to get groceries. Now I am buggered!

Happy Australia Day everyone no snags here leanne we are doing so well on tony ferguson i don't want to ruin it

We had heart smart snags here today. 3 points per sausage! And with 1 slice of bread and some onion I did pretty well.... mmmm

Off to clean up, then might see what's on the giggle box.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast