Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #31

Jols i love ya lots
    As for hinting....haha... accodring to alot of people im pregnant

Vicky.. that red dress came off at 2am...hmmm!

Ill have to post some pics...i loved it...and i felt great with my new hair do too!!

MANNNN its sooo hot today...im going crazy....i keep takin clothes off...the kids have nothin but nappies on...if i could ditch the nappies i would too!

lol vicky! we played dominoes until 10pm, finished our bottle of wine and went to bed! Daggles said he'd wake me at midnight to make love and I laughed knowing full well we'd both sleep through - and we did!

we started packing today getting ready for move at end of month - still haven't got a house yet :shrug: oh well it will happen soon! ANYWAY we were packing up the spare bed and I said you know we haven't even laid on this bed for 4 years! and he said well let;s have a cuddles.... a led to b and OH MY GOD I loooove a daytime special sorry tmi!! I have no idea what has happened to my sex drive after having none from the moment I fell pregnant right through most of the last year it is suddenly back

happy new year!!!

sorry how is everyone hopping along? Kim is it good that you may be pg?

Oh Nelly, you make me laugh. Daytime special. LOL
    Let's just say our new year went off with a bang ROFLMAO
    no wonder i'm so tired today!!! LMAO

thanks guys i love you all too!!!

kim whos starting rumors??? let them have thier fun!!
    glad everyone had a good NYE ours sucked the short of it was al anally clean friends houses DINK neat freaks was sooooo stressfull not letting sophie touch anything or fall downthe stairs, came home and in bed by 11pm and woke to fireworks at midnight, the old year didnt go out with a bang but the new one came in with one sorry TMI!!!
    nelly i had the biggest sexdrive whne pregnant!! poor DH didnt know what to do!!!

ANN glad ellas feeling better
    vicky send the rain back down here it was 42 here again today!! too friggen hot!!
    tara hun rest up you'll be run off your feet before you know it!! so obviously things worked out with the house????!!!!!

think thats it for now!!

Holy hell Jols we just used the same metaphor at the same time. are you really me? who am i? (lol zoolander moment)

hehe you funny!!!

ROFL!!! Its great to come in here & see this banter & chatter YAY!

Kim let me at them!!! Please.... you know I've got your back!

LOL nelly @ daytime special hehehehe.... haven't had one of those since having 2 kids.... they won't sleep at the same time!!

Things are going okay, Jovie's sick & pretty yuck atm, but at least not screaming all the time.

christy we stuck jake out in his sand pit don't let DOCS know

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Happy New Year mah lovelies!

SD got on the plane the afternoon of NYE - we are still exhausted from having her here, i slept so much today, not from NYE party, but from having SD for a fortnight. It's so much stress and such hard work. bilby gets very forgotten in the time of having SD here, too many fires for me to be putting out.

in answer to your earlier question Vicky, SD has been naughty, rude etc and very time consuming ever since i became pregnant - i think it's the Green Eyed Monster. She has a disability as well that brings many challenges on a minute by minute basis, plus we are in a very small home, so are constantly in the same small spaces together. it's a very complicated thing to try and explain, and i haven'tt even attemtped to explain the stunts her mum pulls every visit, just to make things more interesting - which always involve more expense for us. Like packing thick jumpers for a Xmas holidays - she knows we can't go for a fortnight in the heat without buying her summer clothes. Nothing we get told (involveing plans for travel etc) come true, there is always hidden stuff, wrong dates, things that cause us trouble (after we make plans based on the dates we've been told).

Our NYE was great, we were invited to our ex-nextdoor neighbour's party, Oriental theme, so i dressed up in a burnt orange silk chinese two piece outfit with those frog button things on the front, looked much nicer than it sounds!! - we had a swim in their lovely pool, loads of dance music, beautiful asian lanterns, paper origami cranes hung up, gorgeous decorations, it was like being in the Kylie Minogue music video for the song "Slow", where there are heaps of muscle bound men in speedos, these friends of ours are gay, and they have ALOT of very beautiful friends. My dh has a 40 pack, not a six pack, so it was very amusing for me to be around all these beautiful boys, but i'm happy to be a faghag! They loved bilby, last time they had seen her, i was eight months pregnant, they were happy for us that she is here and healthy. It was so lovely to be at a really happening party, but nobody was drunk or obnoxious, just happy and loving to dance. Bilby had been ratty and crying most of the day, there was so much for her to look at, pretty lights etc, she stayed really quiet and just smiled alot, got doted on heaps. ANd had a good time in the pool. All the big boys carrying on in the pool with inflatable crocodiles etc, found her a bilby sized beach ball that she had fun playing with.

Taralee - congrats on Evie walking, that's grand!

Kim - got any photos of the strapless red dress? Your dh buys good pressies!!

Vicky - ouch - screaming match in the middle of the night, what a start to the new year, you poor honey.

Blanche - sorry your dh is being such a pain - mums never get a day off! If anything, i think dh's need to do MORE with existing kids and more housework when YOU are pregnant, not LESS! Going on my one experience, pregnancy was NOT easy, and made lots of everyday things, much harder to do, cannot imagine going thru that with another bub as well, god blimey, you need all the help you can get hon.

Vicky - what a strange feeling, to see photos of siblings you havne't met - part of you and your history, but to not know them in real life - i hope you get to meet them one day hon.

DId i ever thank you for sending me the link to Aston's dancy vid? i meant to, so i forgot, i'm saying THANK YOU now! ha ha, me an my poxy memory!!!

Taralee - is it you who went psuedocamping and had a good time? or was that Nelly? i'm getting all mixed up! woohoo for camping i say.

and whoever had the idea about laying on a beach and having someone massage you - woo hoo to that! i'm loving that idea!!!

three days of over 40 and today was 39.9! i am so over thisweather! would give anything for some rain!!! i'm surprised we haven't had blackouts, everyone who has A/c is living with it, i rarely leave the one room where we have the a/c.

so between the heat (having to live in the living area, where the computer is not) and SD - that's why i've been MIA

bilby is taking a few steps, spasmodically, usually when we are out in public, like at a pool, where she has heaps of space. no new teeth, still on darn pureed everything (!!), ocassionally having day naps when she can no longer fight sleep and collapses in the playpen (I'm hugging a pillow, really watching Pingu, i 'm not tired, i'm not tired, whoops, fell asleep).

all this extreme heat, feeding often but not weeing much, i keep watching her fontanelle, worried about dehydration. too scared to take her outside in this heat, until late in the afternoon at least.

Hope Laura had a terrific 12th birthday party Vicky, SINGSTAR sounds fun! have never seen that IRL before.

tehehehe nelly you go girl!!!! ours was a midday special too!! sophie was in bed asleep!!

christy sorry to hear miss jovie is sick again hope she gets better soon for you.

GIgi glad things are getting back to normal for you!!!

Gigi ill put some pics up of the dress soon...im so lasy atm...cant be bothered doing anything

Gee last night Craig cracked open the last bottle of bubbly....was doing my head in and couldnt think fast...i really shouldnt drink!! LOL

Chelsea fell this morning and hit her head ont he corner of the wall...made it bleed. On top of that today is needle day and ive not slept a wink, my stomach is churning and i feel liek the worst mum in the world...

Jasmine has hers too...*sigh*

*hugs* kim it will all go fine.... those walls jump out and bash Jake all the time but they are pretty tough and head wounds bleed more easily bcos of all of the blood vessels just under the surface - it looks far worse than it is!

Good luck Kim, i've still gotta book evie in for her 12mth ones too.
    oh i am so sick of feeling sick! nelly are you sure you want to TTC?!?!?!?!? j/k

Well we got side tracked car shopping today and never made it to the doctors...so its another sleepless night for me until tmrw when they get done

ooohhh kim what car are you looking at????? we get a new one every 3 years with DH work!! love it!!!!

tara ooooohhhh sickness blah....lets hope it gets better soon for you

Jols its some kinda Holden....thats bout all i know....LOL

If finance goes thru we will get the car asap....Craig needs it for work starting Monday so i always have a car to get around in.

Tara m/s sucks bad...i hope it goes away soon for u

Thats the sacrifice i have to make, if i want to be back in our own house we cant have 2 cars. its a hard one but i think i need the house for me babies

BTW can anyone recommend a good tandem pram? So far I like the Valco Double Take Tandem, but DH thinks it looks like a bus *shrug*

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast