Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #40

having a **** one today! sophie only had 40 min sleep so i crakced it today

Jols, I hate those days. Jovie slept for an hour so I was happy, but it sucks when its just not enough time.

i'm a bit like that today Jols. i seem to have no patience or compassion anymore. i can't stand being pulled on and grizzled at anymore!!!
    so wild and woolly here!!! it was nice but now it's starting to wear a bit thin cos its cold. i did just make some banana bread tho

Emelia slept for 5 mins on the way home and thats all she has had :/ driving me insane!!

appt went well Doctor really happy with her arm and doesnt want to see her for another year and said no need for surgery. i only had to feed Jack once and it was a bit overwelming at first as the waiting room is huge and was packed, felt like everyone was looking at me and cos its a childrens hospital all the kids were having a look!!

i wonder how Vicky is

mmmmmm banana bread yummo, i hate bananas on their own but i love banana bread lol

hidey ho lovely ladies... i'm ok. Yay! nothing too sinister going on thank god. Gave me the all clear for 5 years. I'm so relieved! I was freaking out just a tad. last night was horrible... self induced gastro is not fun. my BP was really low 90/50 by the time I got to the doctor's, and had to have a saline drip, was so dehydrated. Nelly god love her was an angel, and took the boys with laura to panda playland -which was packed because of the foul weather... so she braved the torrential rain to get here, a heavily pack playland, and torrential rain home again. Rich was able to work half day, so was home by the time we got back, i went to bed for 3 hours. feeling ok, just a little dizzy. thanks for thinking about girls

Kim - sorry hun, i thought jasmine was in a cot, now i can understand your stress hun. I hope it works out.

Blanche - yay on emelia's arm. that's so great. and well done for feeding Jack in public. Clever girl.

Tara - hows this wild windy weather! I think we may be flooded in again - because we havent had rain for ages, and it is raining heavy, the water is just sliding down the hill into the creek. from barely nothing in there on thursday, to nearly full in 36hours. and the rain doesnt look like letting up any time soon.

Where's gigi?? I hope everything ok ...

Hi Ann, Christy.....
    going to lay back down on the lounge..........

Glad all is well Vicky! Rest up while you can

Blanche glad the BF was ok in public...well done. greats news on Emelias arm too

Day sleep failed in the big bed....back to the cot....cant handle the screams. Im so shakey right now i cant get them out of bed...and Craig wont be home for another hour. Man i hate m/s.....

vicky so glad everything is ok!! must be a relief for you! gee this nelly chick is a good sort!
    rest up and take it easy

blanche glad the feeding was ok adn emelias arm is great!!

tara i just cane be bothered today!

kim arhhhhh i hated the constant morning sickness, took a while to work out what sort of helped and what didnt!

thanks christy, i needed a hug

*sigh* i dont know whats wrong with me, it's like a catch22 thing, you know. I have to rest because i'm so tired/fat etc but when i rest so much i start getting depressed, so i try and do stuff but get so tired i have to rest some more but get depressed. you see my pickle?
    anyways,whats with everyone's bubbas being grizzly today? i gave evie some panadol tonight it was just too much and she put herself to bed..no cuddles thankyou mum!
    Man, i don't know how this baby is going to stay in for another 6 weeks at least---feels like my giny is going to fall out! LOL sorry for TMI
    Kim - sorry about the m/s, i had it bad too. i went to the gp and he said don;t put up with it, have some drugs. so i did. do what you have to do to get through it, it was so hard with one, i can't imagine how you're handling 2
    Vicky - glad all went well today - phew! what a relief for you and what a champ nelly is
    Jols - what does TWW stand for? the wild west? the windy weather?
    Blanche - good job on the breastfeeding! Yay! and thats great about Emelia's arm, fantastic news

two week wait!!!

lol tara at the wild west...

Jols - hope you have caught the egg!

so do i vicky!!

tara i hope your gini stays where it is!!

HELLO LADIES!

ELLA is walking. Well she can walk halfway across the living room into mummy's arms. Love it.

We are very clingy here too. But if she outside she's good and i get to sit and have may fake coffee.

AF is in town so another disappointing so no baby. *sigh*

Big hugs all. Gotta go to bed...

Yay Ella!!! Anne you will just have to keep practising

Yay Ella! sorry about no baby Anne

Went to the funeral today. i think it was the worst i have ever been to. it was so impersonal and all talk about heaven and hell and parent's sins being passed onto their children...very morbid, nothing about what he was like as a person or anything. and the guy doing the reading kept messing up bible references and take ages to try and correct himself, which was so irrelevant...shame.

Tara - dont know why people insist on blaming the person that passed. The same thing happended in DH's grandma's funeral. move on people...

Tara im sorry the funeral was so bad.....its ment to be a celebration of life....RIP

wwwhhassssuuuuuuuuuuuup
    well this weather has really lost it's appeal. so miserable, blech! at least our rain water tank is over flowing.
    no news here...just plodding along. this baby likes to reassure me that it is burrowing further down by constantly stabbing my ovaries/bladder/whatever else is down there lol at least it's a good sign i guess!

Tara... I remember the last 8 weeks being the most uncomfortable.

Vicky??? Are you okay?? I just heard about the flooding in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland... are you stuck?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast