Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #7

Kell Guest

Krisvee - i actually remember Will having an unsettled week a couple of weeks ago, so maybe it is a growth spurt. Although Will wasnt as bad overnight, he would wake a few times but the dummy put him back to sleep, he would wake during the day and not resettle and would scream then when i got him up he would get tired really fast and grizzly it was frustrating. It didnt last though thankfully. i think they get to a point where they want to be up more and also get tired and the transition time is difficult. Hope Louis starts sleeping well soon :sleeping:

Soph Sammy laughs at that "guide" lol. He feeds prob 6 times a day still and through the night as well...lil piggy. We tend to feed around bedtimes..how often is Lucie sleeping? Sammy will get up at 7am..be down at 9:30(when we are home) and will feed then, sleep for an hour, feed when he wakes, feeds when goes back down at 12 and so on. I dont know how we could even try and drop a feed yet.

Lucie's new toy sounds great too..hope she has fun in it. How weird is it that the buyers are your friends friend. Life has its funny coincidences doesnt it. It will be nice for you to see what plans they have for the house. Hope you are feeling better now too you poor thing..not good with a bubba as well.

Georgie I love porridge!!! And how clever is James!!! Ive been waiting for the clapping hands and waving...its so funny cos Sammy will look at us doing it then look at his hands so its like hes figuring it out ..funny boy.

Tracey sounds like Indah is doing fine to me. Sammy slowed down heaps too...i think its completely normal as they get more active otherwise geez all bubbas would be huge!!!

Well ive just gotten back from the park with a friend. She took the little girl she looks after. It was so cute Sammy just couldnt take his eyes off her..isnt it funny how bubbies just seem to love little people. Well best go and get some housework done..the kids have early close today and then i have to choof off into town and do some shopping, go for arvo tea for bday and then go to horse riding place.

Jo

Hi,

I posted in general discussion also but are any of your bubs on to 2 sleeps for the day??

Louis will only need two today as he's still asleep at 4pm. That means he was up for 3 hours this morning and then 2h and 15min and he will be up for at least another 2 hours when he wakes.

Kell Guest

Kristie - that is the typical 6mth routine. 2 day sleeps about 2 hours each and then 8-12 overnight. Will is in this routine now, although sometimes if he wakes early in the morning he will also have a 1/2 hour power nap, then 2 sleeps between 1.5 and 2.5 hours.

Kristie - Emma hardly sleeps at all through the day, I think thats why she sleeps so much at night. usually about 3 catnaps lasting about 20 - 40 mins each. Mind you, yesterday & today she has had a big afternoon sleep.... :-k

Poor Aidan has cut a molar. It looks very big and scary at the back of his mouth on the bottom. Maybe that explains his always runny nose. Not sure but I feel a little bad that I haven't loaded him up with Mummy sympathy and cuddles - looks like I will have to make up for lost time! I didn't expect these for awhile as he still only has his two front top and bottom teeth plus two eye teeth (I think) next to the top ones that are only just poking through anyway. I hope they are all growing normally...

Thanks for the rusk idea Soph . I tried it today and Kaitlyn LOVED it !. Thats my little Aussie girl loving her Vegemite hehe. Dont worry about the feeds Kaitlyn is still on 5-6 feeds a day and does not look even close to dropping one. I hope you are feeling better that is the worst make sure you are drinking plenty of liquids for the bubs.

Georgie
    I hear you on the multitasking..I used to consider myself a multitasking genius ...ok maybe I am talking it up a little but I am pretty good. But I just cant imagine when you have more then one child how you do it all and still have time to spend with everyone ..take my hat off to all you ladies with more then one bubbas =D> Yay on James clapping how exciting!!

Go Indah at 7.7Kgs! Hope you did not have any accidents in your meeting Tracey

Jo Kaitlyn is exactly the same . Just over the last few weeks she has really started to take notice of children. A little girl ran up to her the other day when we were having coffee and she just grabbed Kaitlyns feet and giggled at her , well that was it Miss Kaitlyn stared open mouthed at the little girl for the next 15mins!

Brooke I hope you and Charlotte are well ..dont stress it is so easy for the days to get away from us!.

Well we had a not to bad last night , went down at 730pm and woke with a pooie nappy at about 930pm then slept through until 350am which I am still not overly impressed with arghhh..but at least she then went back down until 730am. Then this afternoon for the first time since goodness knows when Kaitlyn missed her afternoon sleep she would not go down full stop! But she has crashed now so that is good mmmmmmm dreaming of a 6am first feed wouldnt that be nice.

Other then that not to much to report here . Kaitlyn is still not crawling but looks like getting closer. Oh yeah I put her in her JJ today and she screamed wouldnt you know it I could be one of those people selling a JJ on ebay soon if it I was not so ](*,) I would be

She has also worked out just in the last couple of days that if she wants something she just screams until she gets it or I take her mind of it with something else. I almost had to take a fully grown gum tree home today until I gave her something to distract her from holding tightly onto the trunk

Well I am off to finish my nice glass of red . I had to stuff DH's quarterly newsletters into envelopes and label them tonight which took about two hours . So I am going to relax now!.

Hope you are all having a good night.

Cass

Yay Jessica on Aidan's molar!!!! GOd they must hurt. Sounds like things are coming along fine, Jess has all 4 molars and just her eyeteeth to come. So it's normal!

not much happening, thought I'd do this quickly and get off, maybe spend some time with Arron for a change LOL

hi everyone
    sorry i have posted in here lately - i have come in & read what is happening but have been feeling a bit sorry for myself so didnt want to post negative stuff!! im doing ok now just never thought my friends that i moved closer to would not what anything to do with me now im a single guess they werent real friends anyway - eliana has had a temp the last few days so ive been worrying over that & just thought her dad would care more to call & find out how she is going more than once - i guess i get a little overwhelmed sometimes doing everything by myself but i am so much more happier this way if that makes sense!
    sorry no personals as there are way too many to catch up on but i will say dach good luck with your labour when bubs decides to come, congrats to bon & tegan love your new avatar

Kellee Guest

Ooh! Look at my ticker! But my little boy isn’t in there… might have to get that updated. Neither is my bump! Oh well. I suppose they’ll just have to update it in 10 weeks anyway.

Well, I’m home and hosed, thank goodness. Charlie was fabulous while we were away – was an angel while we were traveling (even though it included a two hour plane flight and a three hour car trip there and back). He was a little bit sad sometimes because he missed his dad, but he did really well. I’m very glad to be home though – I love my extended family, but there are some messy things (potential divorce, family feuds, etc) that are brewing at the moment, so I’m glad I live a state away!

There’s so much to catch up on here, of course, but I’ll do my best.

Dach – OMG at that little girl saying $hit! That’s odd. Not that you’ll have much time to check on here, but ALL THE BEST with the birth. I hope that bub doesn’t overstay his welcome in there by too long!

Tegan – V. cute of Lily to say no to a kiss. Hope she doesn’t refuse you too often though!

Jo – Bug hugs to you re: Kaleb being funny in outside situations. I can’t really help there, but I can only assume (and hope) that it’s a stage he’s going through. You poor thing. I hope that you’ve got some good ideas from everyone’s advice.

Bon – Congratulations on No. 3! That’s wonderful news. So what’s your due date then? And what will the age difference be? That’s cute about Harry… When I ask Charlie, “Where’s Mummy’s baby?” he comes over to me, lifts up my shirt and kisses and hugs and pats my tummy. Very cute.

Mooshie – even more babydust your way! With a few of us in here, I reckon our combined babydust power should help you a bit!

Jessica – glad that Aidan is over his cold. Bugger the molar though – sometimes they’re a bit hard to predict, aren’t they? I’ve heard they’re the worst ones too… knowing my luck Charlie will get his just as No. 2 arrives. That will be fun!

Anyway, there’s not much else to report. Even though DH is still doing all that extra work, and therefore leaves the computer free for me to cruise BB, I still don’t know how much I’ll be on here – I have two assignments that I should be doing, but it’s less stressful and more fun to be on here! No. 2 is still doing well – I can’t believe I’m on the “homeward stretch” now. This pg has gone so much quicker than last time.

Right, I should really get off here and have an early night. Still pretty tired from traveling. Hope you’re all well.

Kellee Guest

Sorry mel - we must have been posting at the same time! I hope you're ok... chin up. Your friends obviously don't deserve you. Hope things get better for you soon.

I know I've already said it, but that pic of Eliana is so cute! I think that everytime I read your posts.

Hope you're well.

mooshie Guest

hi everyone

will attempt a few personals

dach - labour vibes coming your way - not long, can't wait to see what flavour you have lol, i have a feeling you are having another boy - good luck and i am hunting around those birth announcements in anticipation

bon - thanks for the baby dust - i really do need some lol. how are you feeling, has the dreaded ms hit yet - usually hits me around 6wks arhhh. how cute on harry not wanting the baby today lol

jess - don't worry you will be prg soon enough, so far we have been ttc since end july last year, has always taken a while for us, but i just stress cause time is a ticking for me. oh on the molars, painful buggers - lani cut 2 molars during a bout of gastro late last year, she was so sick with the gastro didn't even realise she was cutting teeth as well, found them about a week later - the eye teeth are actually the 3rd group along iykwim - front two teeth, then two teeth beside then the eye teeth then 2 sets of molars. lani only has 2 bottom eye teeth to go and then her back molars thank god - she always seems to get sick when cutting teeth and she usually cuts 2 teeth at a time, so far out of 14 teeth - she has had throat infection, gastro, croup and the latest was tonsillitis, i truly hope she cuts these last ones without to much of an incident.

tegan - how are you going chasing lily around and having to contend with growing a little baby - it is so much more exhausting being prg when you have littlies.

michelle - school holidays have been really good so far - jay is really tired and only tonight has seemed to be ultra whingy so sent him to bed early for a good night's sleep. he had a sleepover last night at a friends, and the mum said it was such a pleasure to have him he was so nice and polite, ate all his dinner, did what he was told etc etc - i was so proud of him - pity he wasn't like that at home lol no he is a great kid just a bit tetchy when tired or bored lol. lani was missing him and was helping me fold the washing she got his jocks put them over her arm and ran into his room calling him - to cute.

nothing much else happening - loving my girl more and more each day, she is such a joy. went to a park today and she had a ball walking around checking out everything - and it was nice that she wasn't clingy and was happy to play with the other kiddies, she seems to get along a lot better with the older ones - the younger children around her age (or height) she seems to get ****ed off with them and she makes this terrible noise - cross between a scream and a whinge lol funny to see the kiddies run off when she does it - usually happens when they come to talk to her - funny girl that one.

well we have just had a heap of junk mail delivered so i am going to curl up on the couch with my packet of tim tam balls and a glass of milk and have a read on what i can buy (or layby in my case lol i have 4 going atm) only way we can really afford to buy stuff we want - slowly slowly goes the snail.

anyway catch you all - have a nice night

I noticed that Victoria has been only having 2 sleeps lately too, a 45min one in the morning and then about 2 hours at about 2pm.

I am hoping that with her new skills she is going to sleep better at night, Thats right girls, we have a crawler ALREADY!!! There is no keeping her still now!

Pmsl Cass at taking the fully grown gum tree home...that would have been too funny! Its amazing what a fierce grip they can get on things isnt it!

Jo

omg cindy are you serious,is she really crawling,that is so amazing,isnt she sooo clever,i love her photo and also i love the pic of jordan tracey soooooo cute
    nikki

Michelle - Lily is very much a handful at the moment. So very glad DF is at home at the moment, but he'll be in the air force soon and will gone for about 6 months in Adelaide unless i can go there after his basic training but i will be about 32 weeks and not sure how i would feel moving to a different state and going on a plane then, but if i don't i have the problem of being heavily pregnant with a toddler and DF most probably missing the birth, which is not what i want. Not idea what i'm going to do about that one.

Awww Brooke..if it is then ive commited plenty too!!!

Jo

Nah Brooke - I always give Lucie a bit of whatever I'm eating to taste. Don't stress! Even the MCHN said Lucie could start having a bit of ice-cream!

Cass - Was that the oven one you tried? Might have to give it a go myself. I'm going through quite a few rusks at the moment! Very funny about the tree. Did she want to eat it too? Hope the JJ has better appeal next time. That's my fear with Lucie actually, that she won't like it! She has an activity centre thing which is bouncy, but she never bounces in that!

Tracey - Don't stress too much on the weight gain I say. What was she last time you had her weighed?

Wow Georgie on the hand clapping! How awesome. Lucie just can't get the hang of that at all. Must be unco, like her mum! Does James do it all the time now?

Had a great food day yesterday, this morning has been a bit slow but oh well! DH is back home too. Yay! SIL gone, Lucie might catch up on some sleep now. Do you guys find that it's really hard sticking to your routine with visitors? Oh and I've decided to stick with current feeding pattern for a while and see what happens.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast