Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #7

Kellee Guest

Wow, thanks for noticing my less-than-a-hundred days to go, Jo! i hadn't even noticed myself. Wow, that sounds scary! Glad that Kaleb had a better sleep last night. Wonder why he stirred in the first place?

They're such little enigmas - my little water-mad fella decided tonight that he didn't want a bath. That was very odd. I hope he doesn't make a habit of it! My very calm DH managed to convince him (with the help of a few toys) to have one anyway and he was ok. I reckon that's one of the most frustrating things about kids - they can be so unpredicatable. Just as soon as you've got used to them being one way, they change and it confuses everything! Charlie woke up at 6.15 this morning when he usually doesn't wake up until after 7. Hopefully he's back to normal tomorrow.

Anyway, dinner calls. Hope you're all well.

Hi girls

wow looks like we have got chatty again, what can I remember????

Michelle- wtg with the mCHN, I love that you lagged the other one in, somebody has to shut her down I reckon. Hope you have more luck at the new centre, and yay to Lani making 10kgs, I am going to take Jess Mon week, she will be 18mths then, I am itching to see if she is over 10kgs too. Jay and Jess' teddy also brought a smile to me, it is a definite connection to his big sister and very sweet. Hope you can hold off testing, BE STRONG!!!!LOL It is hard though I know. I tested 3 times in one month with Jemma and had one test left over when I was ttc Jessica and refused to test until I really thought I must be pg, I waited until I was 8 weeks and vomiting and the BFP came up so quick I couldn't believe it.

Jo- IKWYM about that friends house, I have a single childless gf and she displays artefacts and musical instruments and my kids want to touch everything, I much prefer to not take them there, I can't relax or chat at all, I just follow them everywhere. Thank goodness Kaleb slept for you. Do you have a baby monitor still or can you hear him? I used to hear Jess on the montior and then go to her and put her dummy in, but after xmas I didn't reconnect it and I am so glad cos i am sleeping much better.

Kellee- it is so much harder with no.2 bc you are tireder as you don't get to nanna nap and getting organised to go out is exhausting. Hope Charlie dosn't make a habit of those early mornings. Teeth cleaning- reminds me Jess needs a new brush, she was swishing it in the toilet the other morning, lucky I saw her or she would have put it in her mouth. I am still having trouble convincing Jemma she should read a book to herself and she's 3 so i can understand Charlie cracking it. Bears are such special friends, come on how old were you???

Dasch- Luckily hair grows quickly, I PMSL at DH and the Pele comment, but you never know it could be right. Not long now till your bub arrives, hope you et your wish and it is an early arrival.

Tegan- uh oh at the nappy, I hope she doesn't take it off when it is a poo, LOL Jemma used to do that and it wasn't very nice, that was when I got the potty out.

Mel- Eliana will adjust well, she just needs time. Is she getting time with her dad? Scrapbooking???? WHat is that again??? I feel so ripped off cos I do NOTHING!!!! But the garage sale is done so now I need to paint, buy furniture and then I will be set up in my office YEAH!!!, it will prob be ages yet LOL

Bon- LOL at going back for no.3 comment, we still seem to want more even when the ones we have are being terrors.LOL If Jemma had of been full on like Jess who knows what we'd have done LOL, thankfully for Jess Jemma was an angel and so we had no.4. Hope it happens soon. Jess loves our cat too, although she must have grabbed her the other day and the cat nipped her in warning, cos she came in holding her hand and whimpering, no teeth marks, the cat didn't hurt her just scared her.

Jemma is haveing a party tomorrow, 1 hr with 6 3 yo's and their mums, I think I will be glad when it ends LOL I have to run into the shop in the morning to grab stuff and get home to vac and tidy up.LOL We had our garage sale here on sat, sold about $250 worth but only $110 was mine. Better than nothing though. Spent it in the arvo on groceries though. We had a huge storm and had just put the last of the garage sale stuff away when it struck, and it ****ed down for ages, no floods here thank goodness, although floods are good for Arron, big money in flood restoration when insurance companies are involved. Arron has gone out to work now, 10.30, reckons he'll be a couple of hrs, hope he's earlier cos I'm so tired.

goodnight
    Michelle

mitch - yes eliana sees her dad every weekend - he comes up to visit so at least she gets some time with him though he won't have her by himself - i had a headache & lay down & he only lasted an hour & half with her! i still have great intentions with scrapbooking but just never get there though did spend some time sorting through photos to print & cropping heaps i had - how did jemma's party go hopefully it was good & only for an hour!

kellee - that is scary you have less than 100 days to go - hope charlie is back to liking his bath & also to sleeping after 7

jo - how's kaleb's sleeping & teeth cleaning going? it's a year since we met in the park & soon you will have another little bubba - kaleb looked so cute in your sling

tegan - hope things are going well with your pregnancy & that lily is keeping her nappy on

dach - too cute that yasin had his first haircut & lol at your attempt im sure he still looks gorgeous - not too long till he becomes a big brother!

bon - how adorable of grace & the cat - you will have to get it on video - it's amazing how they know what they want without using words

not alot happening here - went to the beach on sunday afternoon & eliana wasn't much interested in the water but crawled around for ages & wore herself out - it's been a bit rainy the last few days so im enjoying it not being hot - i got eliana a cat yesterday - he was a giveaway as the owner has dementia- he is a russian blue 4 years old very docile & affectionate which is lucky cause eliana is a bit rough with him & chases him but he is really good with her so far & she actually listens to me when i say leave him alone!
    hope you are all well

Kellee Guest

Hello again. Wow, I got to post here twice in a week, that must be a first! Don’t know how long Charlie will last in a good mood so I’ll be quick.

Hope Jemma’s party went well, Mitch. My house is too small to have too many people over so I always say to meet at a park for big get togethers. Yuck about Jess needing a new toothbrush! I wonder if Charlie has ever done that (or worse) without me noticing! Re: reading – Charlie is usually pretty good at reading to himself, and I hope he continues that when No. 2 comes. Glad your garage sale went well.

Hey Mel – Eliana sounds so cute with the cat! I’d love to get Charlie a dog but we’re not really in a position to here. Glad you seem to be settling in well.

Had a crazy weekend. Mum looked after Charlie for us on Sat so we could do some housecleaning. I did too much lifting and running around and was incredibly sick all day Sunday. Pain in the arse. Was still exhausted yesterday so I had to get Mum to take him again! Maybe that’s a sign that I just shouldn’t ever do any cleaning! DH did put latches on all the cupboard doors in the kitchen and bathroom (finally!) and it’s changed my life! I was actually able to cook while Charlie was awake this morning without worrying about him pulling everything on top of himself. It’s changed my life! Having a boring week this week because it’s raining again and I’m tired and can’t be bothered doing anything. My home phone is broken so I can’t even make any phone calls! Anyway, think Charlie’s good mood is starting to wear out so I’d better go.
    Hope everyone is well.

Hello everyone, hope you're all well!

Mitch, how did Jemma's party go? Hope it was a success! Glad your garage sale went well, but bummer that you had to spend your cash on groceries! I've never had a baby monitor, Kaleb's room is right next door to ours, which I suppose is handy, but I'm tuned to wake up to his every noise now...I used to be such a heavy sleeper too!

Mel, your new cat sounds great, I bet Eliana is thrilled! Kaleb would love a pet, although he is way too rough. The cat across the road used to visit every day, now he won't come near thanks to my little terror. Teeth brushing is still not going well, although he is sleeping really well ATM.

Kellee, you poor thing, I hope you are feeling better now! Woohoo for the cupboard latches, they make such a difference, don't they? This rain makes it difficult to do much, and it changes from sun to rain so quick, it's like we're living in Melbourne!

Well, had another attempt at playgroup today. I feel so exhausted afterwards, chasing after Kaleb. He seems to think everyone and everything is there just for him, and he runs and yells, and takes toys off other kids, and when I tell him no, he just hits me or any kid close to him. I feel like my parenting skills are on display the whole time. Any suggestions on how best to handle this kind of aggression?

HEy girls
    Jemma's party was a huge success, everyone was gone within an hr and a half. Only thingwas I spent 3 hrs in the morning cleaning up and the place was trashed within half that time. LOL Andthen I was too tired to clean up again. SHe got lots of lovely makeup, GRRRR! She is so rapt, Jess is too, I am finding lipsticks and stuff all over the house. Hoping it doesn't end up on the furniture. I was out today so the house is still trashed, esp since I had to do the BAS statement. I have half done the bookwork for the last quarter but ran out of time, it means I know what to pay but still have work to do. I have me new laptop ad am ****ed off cos they have oinstalled an internet security program that I didn't want, as I brought Norton anti virus. I am thinking it's not entirely their fault bc Arron was passing on info that I gave him and knows nothing about puters, proves I should do my own orders I guess. So I am going to have to get them to uninstall it, cos the program is worth $100 and I pd $165 for Norton.

OK enough about me!!!

Kellee-sounds to me that cleaning should be given up LOL can't go straining yourself LOL I hope the reading does continue, that's great!
    Yay for the locks too I can only lock some of mine, which is hard but better than nothing.

Jo- IKWYM about parenting skills on view, I feel the same as being a prim teacher people expect me to be in total control......why I'm not sure cos little kids are nowhere near as easy to control as school kids. As Kaleb doesn't have other kids around what he is doing is normal, you can only keep at him about sharing and not snatching, but don't expect him to not still snatch cos that's developmental. You can take him away if he hurts somebody and give him a little talk about not hurting people maybe, so he can calm down.

Mel- that's good that Eliana is seeing her dad. I guess he is a little insecure about being able to look after her alone, and it would be easier for you to know he is ok with her oif they are with you. Maybe he needs to take her out to the shops or park though to help him spend time looking after her.

Iam feeling a little tired so sorry I didn't get to everyone.
    cheers Michelle

Kellee Guest

Jo – I’m glad you found a playgoup. I’m sorry, I don’t have any advice re: the aggression thing, but try not to worry about what other people think (I know it’s hard!) because I’m sure they’ve all been through the same thing. I bet they’re not judging you, even though it might feel like it. Maybe the more Kaleb is around other kids the more relaxed he will get. Hope it goes well next time!

Mitch – oh dear. All that computer talk has totally confused me. I don’t envy you! Hope it all works out. I hate doing tax stuff – I used to have to do a quarterly BAS a few years ago when I was earning a bit more money with music, but I decided to go un-GST because I couldn’t handle doing that much paperwork! Yuck. No wonder you’re feeling tired. When are you going to have another break on your own? I think you need it! BTW, can you give me some advice… we (Mum, Charlie and I) are coming down to Cohuna (about 2 or 3 hours from you, I think, closer to NSW) in a couple of weeks and I don’t know what to pack! Especially for Charlie… I can’t really feel the cold atm, but I’m worried about him getting too cold at night time. What do you dress the kids in at night at the moment? Sorry, I know it’s boring, but it would really help! Thanks dude.

Boring boring me. Nothing interesting to say. The freezer blew up last night so the extra payment we just received from Centrelink will be all gone on a new fridge/freezer I’m afraid. How boring! I need some new pants too – nothing fits me anymore. Ggrr. Charlie had a bit of a grizzly day today but I don’t know why. Hope things are better tomorrow! I have a late gig tomorrow night, so my wonderful mum is going to have Charlie over night (and you know she hates it! Not…) so that I can have a mini-sleep in on Friday morning. I think I will be zonked otherwise! Anyway, will write later. Hope you’re all having a lovely week.

Hey Kellee we are having such up and down weather atm. Like today was really warm but 2 days ago it was cold. Tonight my kids have shorty jammies on but most nights I put a long sleeve jumpsuit, cotton is sort of light and ok. Doesn't really hel[p you as usual if coming down south you need to be prepared for weather extremes lOL
    Bugger having to spend your bonus on fridge/freezer. Hope you can get something to fit you.

not much happening here, had to go into kinder cos I put my name down for duty, and worst thing was I completely forgot about it until I dropped Jemma off, and had to racehome, dress Jess and race back. So of course 3 hrs at kinder and I was too tired to do the work I needed to do LOL. Car is getting serviced tomorrow so I will have all day stuck at home to clean, hopefully ZI wake up ,motivated.LOL

Cheers mciherlle

kellee - hope you have recovered from doing too much over the weekend - you need to rest as much as you can before number 2 gets there!! lol i have no idea was rest means!

jo - i think kaleb is just testing you & quite a normal stage they go through hopefully he will be out of it before number 2 arrives though he will understand you alot more by then

mitch - bummer about the wrong program on your computer but im sure by now its all fixed & you have your bas all done!

not alot happening here cept it is still raining - i went to my brothers family for dinner last night & the road was flooded over so had to go the long way - i took eliana's cat back - he became really amourous on my leg & i didnt want him doing it to eliana - the vet thinks maybe some of his bits were left behind - i was upset at having to take him back cause he was perfect in every way & put up with eliana squealing & chasing him - went to a scrapbooking thing at big w today & it was good though i had to take my nappy bag cause i couldnt find a handbag - lol
    hope everyone has a great weekend

mooshie Guest

hi everyone

sorry haven't been around - had a terribly emotional week with jessie's 4th anniversay on friday, i must say it was the hardest - trying to accept she has been gone longer than she was with us. i was a wreck on friday, lit her candle, fed ducks at the lake we used to visit, then came home and watched videos of her and also her funeral (first time i have watched them) was so very hard, i was so upset i lost track of time and nearly forgot to pick ds up from school - i got there just as the bell went and he was standing there waiting for me - how bad did i feel, i felt like the worst mum.

anyway we had a party yesterday for a friends child, lani hated being around all the other littlies dressed as fairies lol and she was cranky for most of the time, the time she left my side she went and fell down a step onto the back of her head on the concrete (you should have heard the thud) so now i am besside myself thinking she has done something serious - like she is bleeding internally into her brain or something - i am so not good atm to make things seem even worse she woke with a temp this am but i think it is her other eye teeth her gums are quite hot and she is dribbling galore (but she doesn't usually have a temp when teething) and she has been quite cranky today, had another party to go to and she just sat on me all day, hasn't eaten much but drinking heaps of water so thats good i guess - tommorrow will stay home and get her back to normal sleeps (she has missed out on 2 naps) with 2 huge days for her.

i just hope and pray she did no damage, i feel like a bit of a goose if i go to my gp - like i am a paranoid mother etc.

anyway sorry for no personals - i will try and catch up during the week, i just hope you all had a better week than me.

take it easy

Michelle, massive hugs for you. What terrible timing for Lani to bang her head. Maybe you shoulp take her down to the Dr just to make sure that everything is OK. You can't be too safe. We all worry about seeming like overprotective mums but whats wrong with being protective of our precious little people. After all protecting our babies is one of our most basic instincts so why should we have to try so hard to deny it.
    Here are some more hugs for your awful anniversary on Friday .

michelle sending you huge hugs i can only imagine the pain you are going through & hopefully you memories bring some comfort - hoping miss lani's head is ok - thinking of you - mel & eliana

mooshie Guest

thx guys - hugs were just what i needed

lani seemed better this am but didn't eat much, however temp was down she still looked tired and was very clingy, so i said to dh i am taking her to drs to get her checked - well what do you know - her head is fine but she has tonsillitis - no wonder the poor bugger was feeling so **** yesterday, and no wonder she was grizzly at the party and that is obviously why she fell and wasn't steady on her feet - i feel like a rotten mum that i didn't pick it up, i just assumed it was those darn eye teeth causing her grief - now this is the 4th time she has come down with an illness whilst teething lol you think i would get used to it. she is on antibiotics and the doc was very impressed that at nearly 18mths she hasn't had any before - so that was good, and he said her fall would be okay, as there was no loss of consiousness or vomitting and she was completely alert (although very miserable) so hopefully in a couple of days the little miss will be back to her happy self.

well i am going to get some lunch to munch whilst lani is having a nice well deserved nap.

Michelle- my heart goes out to you after your terrible week and Jessica's anniversary. Glad you took Lani to the drs and have it all sorted. Great that she hasn't had antibiotics bf. jess has had them but Jemma had her 1st lot just bf her 3rd bday so I was happy bout that. Hope she gets better very quickly.

Dasch- how are things? Not long now till your little one arrives. Are you all organised? Is Yasin sleeping better?

Kellee- hope you are resting.

Mel- how's things? How is Eliana going without her kitty? You can always get another.

We are in car less place, the car was getting fixed Friday and again today. they have decided that the air flow meter is stuffed, over $400 to replace it plus all the labour and stuff they have done. I am dreading the bill I can tell you. kids are good but Arron is sick and as all men he is dying. i reckon he has alcohol poisoning, which I am going to google in a min. He went to a bucks nght sat night and was crrok all day yesterday and all day today. he had to cancel his jobs cos he couldn't work he was that bad. So much fun for me esp cos he kept me up all night, tosing turning groaning going to the toilet and then wanting to hug me, which wakes me up again. I wasexhausted when I got up this morning. I have been sorting through the stuff I want to sell on ebay and have taken all the pics. Maybe if Arron is still dying tonight I will get some stuff on.

Anyway better keep cruising want to be done by the time it's cooking tea time.

Hi to everyone else
    Michelle

Default Babies Born in October 2005 #7

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in October 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    nellbe - [email protected]
    *Shannon* - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

October '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Kell
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.10.05
    Baby's Stats:7pound 12oz, 53cm long and HC 37cm.
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Will
    Baby's Website: none
    Health Concerns: Will has a hip dysplasia, is being fitted with pavlick harness.
    Notes: 3 weeks early, caesarian delivery. Have daughter, 23.02.03, who is in cast after operation for hip dysplasia.

Forum Name: *Linda*
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2700gLength -47.5cm Head Circ - 30cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Emma Joy
    Baby's Website: on www link
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:

Forum Name: M1tbull (Melissa)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 4th October 2005
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby's Name: Benjamin Anthony
    Baby's Stats: 4410g (9lb 11 1/2oz), Length 55.5cms, Head circ 35cms.
    Baby's Website: -
    Health Concerns: Still has a little touch of Jaundice
    Notes: 13 days early because of his growth, and my diabetes.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Mandimoo
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 5th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight -8p 11oz Length -55 cm Head Circ -35cm
    Baby Name(s): Samuel Gary
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    9 days overdue, induced labour, Sam had alot of mucous in body at birth and was taken to special care to get rid of some of it other than that we have been blessed with a healthy baby.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Krisvee
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 9th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2.67kg/5lb14 Length - 46cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Louis Robert
    Health Concerns: N/A
    Notes: Born 2 weeks early

Forum Name: Cindyb
    Baby's DOB: 9/10/05
    Baby's Name: Victoria Claire Hay
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/heybaby/
    Health Concerns: Nothing
    Notes: She arrived on her due date after a 6 hour natural labour with no drugs and no stitches, she came out so fast though that she needed oxygen for a few minutes before she even cried so her apgar scores werent great but she is a little princess now. Birth weight was 6lb12oz

Forum Name: nicolemckay (nikki)
    State:
    Baby's DOB: 13th October 2005 3.18pm
    Baby's Stats: 5lbs 13oz, Length 45cm, HC 33cm
    Gender of Baby:Girl
    Baby Name(s): Chantelle Jasmine
    Baby's Website:
    Notes:ceaserian section,39 weeks gestation, apgar score 9 and 10.

Forum Name: Bonnie
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 14th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3770gms Length - 51.5cms Head Circ. - 35cms
    Baby's Name(s): Tristan Ethan
    Notes: Born 7 days overdue by emergency cesarean.

Forum Name: Kazzy
    State: Geelong, Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 15th October 2005
    Baby Name(s): Eden Kate
    Baby's Website: nup - not clever enough yet!!!!
    Health Concerns: Put in Pavlik harness at 9 weeks due to a lax right hip. Estimated to be on for 6 weeks. Slight eczema on face - aggrevated by the heat.
    Notes: 3 weeks early, was in breech position and waters broke. Born by Emergency Ceasar. Having hip ultrasound in December. Have another child - a son who was born on 25.4.2002.

Forum Name: Fenella
    Baby's DOB: 19th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3695 Length - 49cm Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby Name(s): Tamsin
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    8 days early

Forum Name: Canniel (Candice)
    Baby's DOB: 22nd October 2005 8:02pm
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 3 Length -52.5cm
    Baby Name(s): Brynach Anthony Herbert McLeod
    Baby's Website: nil
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:

Forum Name: dee73 (Donella)
    Baby's DOB: 22nd October 2005
    Baby's Stats: 3.85kg (8lb 8oz); 51.5 cm long; 36.1cm head circ.
    Baby Name(s): Dylan Jacob
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/littlereed/
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes: 6 days early

Forum Name: Katkins
    Baby's DOB: 28th October 2005
    Gender of Baby: GIRL!
    Baby Name(s): Jessica Erin
    Baby's Website: None as yet....been too busy to even do Kat's one!
    Health Concerns: Windy baby....likes to drink fast and hard and sucks in a LOT of air.
    Forum Name: Bekka
    Baby's DOB: 30th October 2005
    Baby's Stats: 7lb 2oz - 49.5 cm long; 35 cm head circ.
    Baby Name(s): Xavier Jack
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes: 1 day late

Forum Name: Deancey
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 31st October 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.9 kilo Length - 51 cm
    Baby Name(s): Jordan Bailey
    Baby's Website: bubbadean.com.au
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) none

HERE is where you left off..

yeah, I am the 1st to post on this new thread \/
    Well today is our 2 year wedding anniversary and I had a nice day. Jordan and Jamie came into work and met me for lunch which was special. We also had a nice dinner of chicken and mushroom risotto and volivonts.

Jordan is much better now, he is over his temp and back to his normal self which is good.

I was silly enough to try and cut out his 4am feed last night....I dont know why I bothered. I tried a bottle of boiled water and all he did was chock on it and scream more.......in the end I gave up and fed him. I guess he just isnt ready yet to give it up, as much as I would like him to.

Bonnie - how wonderful that Tristan is rolling. What a clever little man.

Cindy - I work for foxtel in their field operations team. I handle complaints, quotes, surveys and reschedules. I am PT which is good. I enjoy being back there but hate leaving Jordan (catch 22). Are you back at work yet?

Kell - Will is thriving thats excellent. You must be doing an awesome job. Kelly sorry to hear about the bad sleep hope you get more tonight. I used daktozin for nappy rash, we got it when Jordan had thrush but as it is anti fungal it works really quick, only one application and you see a diff striaght away.

Kirsty - yes Jordan is much better now. It is terrible when they arent well. You feel a little helpless, well I know I do.

I am hoping to get to work early tomorrow so I can leave early. Better hit the hay.....dont think hubby will get lucky tonight for our anniversary unless he hurries up about it. I am buggered.

Catch you all tomorrow

Hi!

I just wrote a long post and lost it -grrr. I'm glad you're all going well though.

Louis is going well. He's been really good other than waking up a few times a night still. Hopefully it won't be for too much longer.

We had our 5month check up today and Louis is 6.37kg and 63.5 cm long!! She also ok'd a 3rd meal a day for him so we'll start that on Wed when I've got time to cook more veggies.

Ok - back to desperate housewives!!! hehe.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast