Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #7

becky Guest

thanks guys for all your support! Im just so happy today! LOL

Amelia Guest

Well I am ready for the met up for tomorrow!! Nappy bag is packed and sorted, milk expressed hopeing he will take the bottle tomorrow like he did on saturday. Not sure what I am going to put on Rhys tomorrow.... I have ironed my clothes to wear tomorrow!!

So all the details are meeting at 10:30 at the Hyperdome Piazza outside the cinemas!! Is that correct??

amelia, sounds right to me, just look for heaps of prams. is catherine getting there earlier being that somehow she was nominated as coordinator of our meetup i think we are all so excited!!!
    i cant wait

Nic - glad you persisted and made it today, it was great to finally meet you, Nixon and Tyron!

Hope all the Brissy/GC gals have a good time tomorrow

Hayley has a bit of a flat head and i now have to turn her on one side when I have her in the pram or she is sleeping during the day, which she doesn't seem to mind thankfully. Hopefully it will sort itself out soon.
    well i think i finally have her asleep so i'll now organise myself some dinner... DH is out tonight so i just have to fend for myself

another hint for the flat head,

babies like to look at light, or face towards it, turn your cot too face the window the way you want them to look. might help??

hey thats a good idea Kate!
    hope the brissy girs have a great day tomorrow gosh there i a lot of you!

couldnt be bothered dong the grocery shopping tonight, too nakkered. Maybe i am trying to get out of the house too much too soon? I dunno i just dont like staying at home all day everyday but when its such an ordeal sometimes i wonder why i bother.

Hi girls!

Have just uploaded the pic of us with santa in my gallery, Have cropped cause my big belly was very distracting!ha!

Great news for becky and kim! Bet your both relieved! So glad your bubbas are well!

Well cant wait for tomorrow girls! Will try to make Myles look spunky for the girls!

Have to go Americas next top model is about to start!

See some of you tomorrow! Hope everyone has a good night!x

Just a quickie as DH is demanding my attention lol!... See if I can remember what I wanted to say...

Um... glad to hear about all the bubs doing well and the good news!! Kim, Becky & Viv, and any other happy mummies I missed!

Viv - no worries, I have another friend who has a friend who might be interested in the pump too, waiting to hear back from her. So will hold off posting on eBay for now. Will let you know if/when I put it up. If you wanna - email me: [email protected] and I can email you the link!

Swimming (Pish, I think?) - I would wait until after the 8-weeks vacs... there is a great ante-natal mums & bubs aqua class run at a physio centre near here - bubs have about 10-mins nursery rhyme activity play in pool, then get put int he prams and 'nannas' around to help look after them while mums do 40-mins aqua exercise class. CHN said you can't join the class until after 8-week check = then is all aok for bubs to go in the pool ! I'm not sure about Kaylee though as she has very, very sensitive skin, worried about the chlorine!

Kaylee is having her 8-week jabs tomorrow - I'm not looking forward to that.

Oh, and my little princess graduated to the big cot yesterday and seams to be sleeping better now!

Better go, don't need a grumpy daddy!

Hello all

Becky and Kim - great news about your girls. That must be a load off your minds.

Flat head - L's paed suggested that I alternate the end of the basinette/cot that he lies in. That is sometimes place him facing one way and then next time facing the other way. I do also make an effort with how I position his head. I have noticed that his hair is a little worn on one side more than at the back or the other side so need to ensure I change his head position a little more.

L was unsettled today. His 2am feed took until 4am to settle him and then he was up again at around 5am. I was able to get him back to sleep after a feed just before 6am and we both went back to sleep until almost 9am. He was put down at 11am and DH looked after him while I went out. Got home at 2pm and L had slept the entire time! So, when I tried to put him down after his next feed, he was really unsettled and no matter how many times I burped, changed, fed, patted him he would keep waking up. He has just gone down but took a bath and another feed.

We actually went out for tea with L last night. We went for a walk and thought we'd see what happens. He was quiet 'tho not asleep when we got to the shops and cafes so we thought we'd get a drink at a cafe. When he actually went to sleep we took the opportunity to grab a meal. He was pretty good for the majority of it and only started to grizzle right at the end. For next time we will know to keep it fairly short.

We're looking forward to seeing all the mummies and bubs tomorrow. L has chosen a little outfit and I need to do the same. See you all in the morning.

We're doing good here! TJ is a pretty adaptable little guy...second child syndrome and all that!

I counted the other day, and we were in and out of the car 14 times, and fed more in public than at home.

My big boy is 4 1/2, and time cant stop for Theo the way it did for him. Even if he is tired, unsettled etc, we still have pre-school, playdates etc to do. Poor bugger!

Even though I don't get the chance to post much, I just wanted to say I do enjoy reading all your news, and am glad all the mums and bubs are happy and healthy.

Nothing i try for Jasmines head works....but as with everything..ill persevere....im not all that worried.. Chelsea had the same thing and as i said..she is fine now.

Glad the Syd girls had a good day... cant wait for our Vic meetup! Can some one please remind me about it the day before!! I know this week is goin to be hectic with the travelling and im likely to forget the details by next week!

oh boomba, cute as photo, im gonna make craig be in on ours now!!

CatherineL Guest

Hi girls, Sorry I haven't had a chance to read all the PP's yet, will come back this arvo and catch up. Just wanted to pop on and say I'll see you guys today... MissKate, Coordinator? I don't think so, I just thought we'd get the ball rolling otherwise it was going to another one of those things that didn't happen. I'm sorry if you have felt I have been bossy with it all!

Have to go express - boobies are sooooo full!

Hi to everyone else and I hope your all in the very best condition!

Kim i'll remind ya.
    It was 12/12 at Ricketts Point at 12/1pm right?

Hope you all have a great time at your meet-up today ladies

Amber great Santa pic!

my guess its going to be wuiet in here today with the big brissy meet up! hope the weather is nice, a little cool and raining in Sydney.
    qhi- 14times in and out the car LOL what a mammoth day!

MCHN coming again today the this arvo off to my my SIL for my nephews bday, will TRY getting a pic of the 4 boys together should be interesting! there is my nephew 3, Nixon 19months, nephew 5.5 months andTyron 1.5 months. MIL always wanted a granddaughter so we gave her 4 grandsons instead lol!

Yep thats what we decided Mo!

Im getting santa pics done mid December. Thats way both girls will be a tad older! I had ones done for Chelsea last year and all u could see what this tiny thing dressed in pink. Was cute though.

Oh and im excited...Chelsea is walking!!!!!

Awww how great is that Kim, Bet she's trying to get into everything now

Amber loved the pic so cute.

All this talk of Santa pics makes me want to get one done. Kim did you get yours done at fountain gate?
    If so what were the packages like?
    Last edited by Khaleesi; November 27th, 2007 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Forgot to ask a ?

LizzysMum Guest

WTG Chelsea! Kim now she will be into everything LOL! How cute

Can't do personals right now as have Eliza on my lap. A mara is sleeping in the pram next to the laundry LOL she loves the washing machine noise Woot!

L x

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast