Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #79

Hi girls sorry for no personals I have been flat out looking after Julia and doing loads of washing, cooking dinner and cleaning up and putting Julia to bed, and its just now I have sat down so im sooooooo tired. Thinking of you all will come back tomorrow and attempt personals....

Bel
    xxx

millana had 40 degree cheeks but a cooler forhead at 38degrees.How weird is that?Given panadol and she is sleeping on the couch moaning now and then. Ok better save her from ruby again.
    Shell would you know why that happens?

Oh cool thanks Shell. Will keep an eye on him.

Caddie.. hope Millana gets better soon poor pet. Thanks hun.. will just keep an eye on him then rather than running to the doc. He still had the croaky type cough this morning.

HEllo and good morning lovely ladies....Ive had 3 hours sleep between Vy screaming the house down, WIlhelm getting up and sunshine kicking the living crapola out of me all night but life goes on, heave ass and keep going.
    We had kids coming for trick or treat last night. I bought a mask yesterday so everytime they knocked on the door, I ran up and went rahhhhhh really loude and scared the living poop out of them...they absolutely loved it and so did I, I got some tension out
    BBL have a little girl who keeps wanting to play with the dame computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixstar View Post

Rach - we got the carryboy canopy but we went through auto-one, not sure if they are in your neck of the woods or not. Ricks pretty happy with it. We just need to sell our hardcover now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post
    Rach.. thats not good. But is Jack sick? maybe thats why he didnt really wanna concerntrate on the lessons?
    Laurin thats what we went too, we have auto-one but was cheaper to get it from holden rather than go after market also this way is covered with holden warranty as well

kelly are you pyschic Jack woke from his nap yesterday with a 39.6c temp gave panadol dropped to 39.2c in 15 min but in 1/2 hr back uo too 39.5 so off to drs we went, he has a viral infectiojn and told to rest and give panadol, one eare is very red, and throat red as well, thsanfully brendans grandparents are taking him today and tomorrow

the other worry point is one of Jacks mates has hand/foot *bugger* so waiting game here for that, any idea about when they are contagious to when they get blisters etc, his mate had high temps mon nite/ tuesday then when they were getting ready for swimming the mum noticed the blisters *she was so apolagetic* silly woman not her fault

lilmky Guest

Hiya ladies I am new to the site and my bubs is a Sept baby, born early Sept!

My little monkey man is a very busy little man, constantly trying to work things out and climbing everything in site.

Have your babies said much? lilmky chatters away but only really says three words.

Anyway hope I am not too late to join your little group.

never too late...........

welcome lilmky

jack is a bit of a chatterer but his main words are dad and variations of it, mum, bub, uh oh, wow he has other words but really only says them if you ask him to like Jack say bird or boat or boo etc

WooHoo! I am childfree today. Watch my nesting kick into overdrive today! LOL

Welcome Lilmky. Bailey says ear, Mum, Dad, boof (for woof), yer, num num (yum yum), whatisit, whoisit (both are said as one work!), gosh there are others but I cannot think what they are at the mom.

Maz - what songs to you sing with your fingers up your snoz???? LOL at your Halloween prank. Last year we had heaps of kids come aorund and last night one group of four. I have so many lillipops left over now.

*hugs* to all the sick kiddies, get better soon. To the other kiddies - Behave for your Mummies or santa wont be coming!!!! LOL

xxx

Hello lilmky.Welcome to the group.My girl ruby says only about 5-6 words.Not much more but she does chat in her funny growly voice.
    Millana had a temp all night.It hovered round the 39.6 mark but as soon as panadol would wear off it would get higher.At one stage it was 40.6 and i ummed and arrhed bout going to ER but it was 345am and figured that situation wouldnt help if sick so i gave her one last dose and she woke up at 7am alot better.She has a chesty cough but her nose is clear.
    Ruby was up between 12 and 3am also screaming and pulling at her ear and wouldnt want me to lie her down.Finally got her to sleep with a small dose of painstop as didnt know what else to do? she seems also fine except for a cough and runny nose.They are both not eating but drinking.
    ok better go and give tlc.

lilmky Guest

Caddie - my lilmky was like that last week turned out he had a mild ear infection, then we got really sick and ended up doing two hospital runs for a nebuliser (totally unrelated) Its not fun when both baby and mummy are ill.

my monkey only really says 'pussy' (for our cat) but does attempt to say other things but they all seem to come out sounding like 'pussy' lol He does the usually mum, mumma, mummy, daddy, dada, oh and goes vrooom when he sees a motorbike or car! too cute.

Is anyone else's a fussy eater? monkey will only eat weetbix, custards and fruit, it is making getting him a balanced diet very difficult!

My brother/SIL had her baby this morning, sometime around 11.30am. She had a girl and named it Chloe. Thats all i know atm. But im so stoked hehe that this is the 5th baby in our family i have predicted the sex! I predicted my sister to have 2 boys then a girl, i predicted Jesse was a boy and predicted my SIL would have a girl! Being my dad is totally into spiritual stuff and believes he is in touch with spiritual guides etc, perhaps it runs in the family! hehe

Rach.. haha yep, read the above, i am phsycic didnt i tell you? Hope the panadol and rest kick it in the butt soon.

Maz.. lmao with the mask haha thats awesome. Hope you get some chill time today.

Lilmky.. welcome to our mad house! Jesse doesnt say many words either, but babbles all the time. Most he says is sometimes heyoo, dadada, maaaaaaamm (when hes whinging typical!) and bubbubub. Sometimes it sounds like he's mimicking words we say but nothing proper.

Caddie.. oh dear all these sick babies.. hope Ruby gets a better nights sleep tonight.

Vixstar.. woohoo.. enjoy your childfree day!! woo!

Nessa.. glad annika had a good morning at OC!

I'm a bit like that kelly I was reading some old emails the other day and it was one of my first after I foudn out I was pg with Katy and one from when I found out about Jack and in both I refer to the baby as the correct sex, I normally know what people are having the only time I get it worng is if I really want them to have a specific sex like my friend she had 3 boys and I kept thinking boy but saying girl, deep down I knew it would be a boy though

well my boy has had no temps today but also doens't want anything except water, I thought he did so well this morning eating his breakie but stuff all since, even milk is a no go, but he has finished a 375ml sipper of water and about 1/4 of a new one, so I suppose that is good, he is asleep so I think I may join him for a few

Welcome Lilmky! That sure is a late entrance, but I'm late everywhere, so I've got nothing on you!

Went to a tupperware party last night, gee I love tupperware! Haha. I booked in my own party, and it wasn't even an accident this time, I really wanted a party!

Yay for the new baby Kell! Always fun.

Right, my mind's gone blank, I'll be back later I'm sure.

Haha i know what you mean Rach. Just received a photo of my new niece. Haha and they said she is 6lb 15oz. The reason i laugh is they all said it would be a big baby because my brother is tall and i said nah not necessarily. I didnt think she would have one as big as my boofhead Jesse. Heh heh..

Nelle.. oow tupperwear party. We're thinking of doing one with our mums group.

tupperware I went to one last friday and got a few things could have spent $100's but I was good

Jack is driving me batty he slept for a bit over a hour managed to get him to have a bottle, but he is just whining

Ness! New name? Can I ask why everyone seems to be changing their names? Have we had some sort of security scare or something? No-one seems to be going by their names anymore?

I'm drinking a coffee Rans made me, mmmm.

lots of people seem to be changing after the thread what does your usename mean got started people are like well I am boring so lets change this is the only site where I am not known as aussierach

I actually need to change mine, as I have discovered I have a bit of a stalker!!!
    How do you change it???

Kell - Hmm.. I wonder what you put under my christmas tree!!!

Rach- glad Jack has picked up a bit. At least no temp.

Welcome lilmnky

CADDIE hope the girls are better.

Nelle - I have not had a chance to put that envelope in the post, but I will tomorrow.

We are off to Beechworth for a few days. Leaving tomorrow afternoon, then the folliwing weekend I am going to Tassie. Helen what part of Tas are you in??

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast