Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #80

Maz- Yes please I would love it! Will PM you now. Ok couldn't find PM so e-mailed you instead.

Last edited by shellbell3; November 9th, 2007 at 07:35 PM.

RAR , Hoo HA!!!!

Hi all

we had subway for dinner.. I had ranch dressing dripping down my hands.. i always ask for extra dressing! Yummo. and i had a slirpie from 7ELEVEN!!!

ok, off to watch tv with my lover ( ok, my hubby! )

bye

Shell -have you tried the carport (have you got one???) over the washing line poles? oh pattern is on its way to you, first thing in the morning. I want first dibs if you ever go into business
    Jodi - pmsl, I sewed my school top to a skirt in year 8 and dropped out of 'textiles' cause I was more a hammer and nail sort of girl. look at me now though..god I sometimes get sick of it! Hows Elnino going? I hear she's talking heaps...clever little chicken. Must say had a squiz at your gallery (cause im a nosey kind of girl and love to stalk people hahahahah) and omg there is a pic of the 2 of you and you look so gorgeous..you bi'artch!!!!! (You know I love you right ) but honestly you look absolutely fantastic honey!
    Kelly - I am so jealous of you......going to Bon Jovi..that would absolutely rock totally. Ive seen afew t-shirts in at the reject shop and have been humming and haaring about buying them so I could cut them up and make nappy covers (yes thats all I think about lol). I cant believe their charging an extra $20...what a jib!
    Bell - i cant wait now...we have to dress our girls in the same stuff (seeing most of their wardrobe is the same) so they can look like twins..hehehehehe
    Annie - honey how the hell are you??? It seems like forever since you have been here. I missed you are you still using cloth???? what have you been doing other then working like a slave?????
    OMG TTC #3 in 2008....why not now well practise anyway.
    Anna - honey I know your a lurking...I hope your taking care of you honey..I dont want to call you but its hard not to. MAUW
    Meg - hows life over your side of Vic matie???? YOur away this weekend arent you???
    Vixstar - were have you flown the coupe to? I lov ereading your posts..I know i dont answer them all the time, but you some how manasge to put a smile to my dial.
    Rikki - hello honey, hope that you not being here is a good sign that Ains is on the up and that your busy having fun (werent you TTC now??)
    AnnaT - I hope that your putting your dame feet up and relaxing lady or I'll drive up and smack you.
    Nelle - one more week to go..im not excited or anything heheheheh...I think I'll be bringing along a slurpy. PMSL at Riv walking and waiting for you to turn him around.
    Were is Ambz these days??? Has anyone heard form her?
    Chrissy - how you going honey..still bowl hugging, I hear you..(Im hoping its a boy thing )
    Nessa - how long now until your u/s???? had anyone cursed you with blue to bring you luck????
    Helen - I hope the moving is going well
    well thats it for me...me thinks. Im off to powder my nose lol
    oh before I forget, there's a baby comp on at the big shopping complex next week and Ive been told by so many of the kinder mums and my friend to take Miss V out there...hmm might have to, little show of she's become. She walked past me today while Iwas on the phone to Bel, I asked her something and she said 'yeah' back at me then ran away squelling. I heard her singing ABC today, totally wigged me out!
    ok im off like a frog in a sock
    and Sharleens - I love you honey...dont you ever forget were all your friends here!

maz, are you sure you saw a picture of me?!!!! It must have been my beautiful twin!

Nina's going really well. We can't shut her up. She's running now (oh god!) Absolutely loves the pool too, she's really confident in it.

PMSL at what Vy said to you! Cheeky little girl she is. I agree, definitely enter her in a baby comp, she's just adorable.

Bummer you didn't get my text belle, I'll have to fix this phone of mine.

ETA: nessa, you're not allowed to do that to us! nnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nessa - thats not manners!!!!!!! you so have to tell i wanna see flies eyes!!!!!!!!
    I cant wait to put up our chrissy lights this year either but it will have to wait until the ned of the month, im to busy the next 2 weeks, meloburne next weekend, my chrisco delivery, then the weekend after that Belle coming up...
    Jodi - it was defently you, you horn bag..hahahah. Vy runs every were aswell..not as good view watching me run after her. Ive taught her a bit of sign language and its works well too. Like tapping your chest for more...and wiating, sitting, she shakes her head for yes and no. Shes just CRAZY!!!!!!
    Oh now I feel sick...Im getting to the point were i cant eat again and i really dont need to loose anymore weight...f'curry!!!!

OMG xmas decorations already!! I don't even know where my xmas tree is!

maz - speaking of losing weight, I seem to be going backwards too. At 12 weeks, I had put on 300g since falling pg, now I've lost a further 2kg since then (which was only 1.5 weeks ago).
    sign language is a great idea, I'm going to look into doing that with Nina.

nessa - you know we'll hound you so much that you'll cave! hehe

Just a quick one before i hit they hay..
    Maz.. Are theyre selling Bon Jovi shirts in the Reject Shop????? OMG! I might have to pay you to make me one some day when you get time!!!!! Im thinking of going cloth part time once i get some money together anyways! I havent seen them here.. will have to have a look though!

Nighty night

kel, quickly before you go, did you end up going to that shop you were telling me about, and get Nina a shirt??

YOur so both going to have flies eyes!!!!!!! I can remember having to clean the boys after doing a number 2 but I think girls are worse personally!!!
    Oh Vy has this thing were she points at something as says what's tht...its so funny cause she says it over and over until you answer her. She pointed at our ceiling fan and I said fan...out popped fan. she's only said it once. I changed her bum after a number 2 and said 'paaaawwwww' while waving the smell away infront of my nose...now when she does a number 2 she does the same...'paaaawwwwww' and the waving. Im not use to a child that communicates so well...she totally trips me out.
    Kell - I'll go there tomorrow and have a look for ya....if they have them i'll buy some and make you one for the hell of it anyway

My membership stuff is playing up..I cant get PM's
    Last edited by maz; November 9th, 2007 at 09:20 PM.

flies eyes honey - big fat squashed balls you'll see exactly what I mean when the time comes hehehehe

flies eyes hey, PMSL!!
    Nina points to the fan and waves her arm in a circle, cause I once told her that it goes round and round. And now she keeps repeating my actions!
    She certainly does sound very intelligent maz, she's gonna keep you on your toes I reckon!

Nessa - you'lol know honey casue they stick out half amile on the u/s...there wont be any buns in sight.
    Jodi - Nina sounds like Vy with the orund thing...she hears music and spins around until she gets to dizzy and falls over laughing...friggen nutter (not like me at all)

Phewf, you guys have gotten chatty! Now, what was I going to say.

Ness, don't worry, if I find out I'm not telling, and you can all suffer in your jocks! Still not sure though. I think Rans wants to.

Shell, yay for sewing! I failed year 10 textiles, couldn't sew for the life of my and couldn't see why I needed to! Wish I'd seen the point of it then, but if a year 10er can learn, then surely you can attempt some basic stuff and not have things go toooo wrong! Some summery sleeping bags sound like a great idea, they're pretty expensive to buy hey!

Haha I had a slurpee tonight too! Yummmmmmmm.

Belle, I'll suss out Maz for you the weekend before! Haha. Riv's doing great as usual. Hope those tests come back alright.

Maz, what are you actually planning on making that sewing weekend? I really think I'm going to make some wipes, super boring, but it needs to be done!

That's all I can remember, super sorry to those I missed, how about a big sloppy one instead - X mwah!

thanks for the big sloppy kiss nelle! Just as everyone heads to bed, Nelle pops in. lol You're like a bat you are, awake at night and missing during the day.
    How's you water intake going?!?!
    What is it with everyone keeping secrets from us about the u/s, that's just not fair

I'd love to see Vy & Nina together! When Nina's dancing she does the whole head banging thing and waving her hands all around. And she loves heavy metal music and Good Charlotte! (at least Good Charlottle are pretty good)

nessa - I'm thinking boy bits. What day next week is your ultrasound?

Well...slurpees are mostly water really aren't they?

I still think we need a big get together when our kids are 4, it would be a cack to seem them all running around

oh definitely!! You offering to accommodate us all too! hehe

slurpees ... hhmmm, not sure about that one!

ive got a couple of tents for the back yard ROFL
    I could so go a scotch and coke now!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast