Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #80

Wow Annat, that's not long to go at all? How's Jett?

Ness that is incredibly organised of you! Well done! I am still writing a wish list for my birthday, screw everyone else, haha! Yeah selfish me hey.

I was thinking that Caddie, we say swing sets are too young for 1, but Riv loves swinging! I think the reason we wouldn't (apart from having no back yard, and a park so close!) is that they need help to swing - if you get them a swing when they're older and they can swing on their own (still supervised though) then that's good for lazy people like me! Haha.

Rans brought home kfc for a verrry late lunch, so I'm not hungry now it's dinnertime! We've got a few bananas on the way out actually, so perhaps I'll make us a big banana smoothie each! Yummmm!!

Nope not long at all thankgod, Im over being pregnant. Im very anxious to have Ripley out here safe and sound. Plus go back to feeling well again.

Jett is good, not sick so thats a definate plus - maybe the paediatrician was right in saying once summer came he'd be much better. He had a bad night last night, I think I must have got up to him 5 or 6 times (on top of my usual 4 times to pee) so I am knackered. He's cutting his last 2 molars so I think thats what had him upset. He's learnt two new words - Anna (courtesy of Ry) and Zebra. He's a maniac and I love him to bits, he's so much fun (but so full on for a 30wk preg woman lol)

Hows the Riv-ster going????

So when do we get to see belly pics Nelle?

Haha, Riv's just fine, learned to walk with his toy walker thing that turns into a bike, which is very funny, he just walks and walks until he crashes into a wall or something, and then waits patiently for someone to turn him around and then he's off again! I was on the floor crying with laughter, he's so funny. Til he crashed, rolled his vehicle, then a family hug seemed to sort him out.

Belly pics? I really have nothing impressive...haha. A little something though, I'll try and figure out where I've put the camera hey.

Well, Rans has just put our Christmas tree up, looks great! And fixed all the dead globes, so he's refilling our banana smoothie glasses and we're about to decorate it! We've got Christmas songs playing too. I love Christmas, it always seems to fly by so fast, hopefully not this year, since the tree's up so early.

Why is it whenever I have work Ash plays up the night before? I'm so tired now had the busiest day at work we have a few very confused patients at the moment.

Poor Ash cried for the first time when being dropped off at IL's today. Could've been a mixture of tiredness and teething but she was not happy. As soon as FIL picked her up she started bawling and only stopped when she was cuddling up to me but eventually I had to leave for work, she was fine after a nap.

Nelle- Can't believe you are already putting your tree up!

And you Ness with all your shopping done, god I won't even think bout mine til last minute!

Can't believe how soon AnnaT and Maz are gonna be holding their new little bundles of joy.
    Hopefully AnnaT they'll sort out that transfer for you quick smart, esp if its only 8 weeks max til Ripley is born.

Rach- Sorry this month wasn't lucky for you, I hope you and the RE work out something.

Ok I better head upstairs to bed, sooo tired! Had my snack but still hungry.

rach i am sorry it didnt work ou this month, wishing you well for the coming months :hugs:

I hope these abs work soon! I was up coughing at 3am and so was millana.Thankfully good ol cough medicine helped.
    Ruby slept all night! Which was great as she has been so cranky in the day with her tooth/molar coming.
    Our bike trailer came! The girls look like princessess in their carrige.My bike needs the tyres fixed so aaron took them for a spin.
    goodluck this month rach!
    Ok breakfast time and a hot shower!

Hi girls

Sorry I havent been able to catchup with all the posts with all the things going on here.

Hubby did get his results back, thank god the mole was not cancerous. However, he has had to have more blood tests and his appt with cardiologist is next week so busy week for us next week with seeing the GP for results, the cardiologist and me seeing my OB to discuss Clomid/Met and my Anti-Ds.

Thanks to the girls who asked me how we were much appreciated...

MAZ - HOLD THE 24TH OF NOVEMBER GIRL - WE ARE COMING TO VISIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got word from hubby that he has booked his leave YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Vy and Julia can be twins in their outfits LOL - so freaky we have lots of the same outfits and we didnt even know it hehe..

Hey Rach -its not that no-one listens mate..its dame hard sometimes to answer when there's one hundred and one things running through your head. And you have to give sometimes too, to get honey and please dont take it the wrong way...its just the way I am, I say what I think. I dont get answered for a lot of my post's either, pick up ar$e and move on!
    As for the swing set - I think its a great idea...VY is for ever trying to get onto ours so we're getitng on of those smaller versions of ebay
    Nelle - we'll have to get a pic next week end at our sew up...you still coming??? I wish Jed would let me put up our christmas tree..i love christmas I am so jealous
    AnnaT - honey I could give you a big hug honey. I hope that today is brighter than whats been the last week. You watch this baby will be here at christmas now you migh thave to change his name to something like Christopher or Kringle (hmmm I like both of them)
    Caddie - something is defently on the way to you now..I posted it myself (I will not ask Jed ever again to do it for me) woo hoo for the bike trailer again and $hit for the cough. get better soon
    Chrissy - honey how you coping mate?
    Shell - oh poor Ash...I think its the age cause Vy is donig the exact same thing. Hungry hey??? heheheheh
    How is out tassy girl going these days? Hav eyou finished packing Helen
    OMG BElle - can i pick on Jeffrey then when you guy come down?? ROFL

BIG HELLO to everyone else!!!! I love you all
    Going to have a power nap cause I feel like spewing again
    xx

Crikey, is it next weekend already?? Yeah, I'm planning on being there, as long as Cat can still give me a lift, I'm seriously the world's worst driver when pregnant, okay for short trips to the shops and such, but longer drives I start to get tired and distracted...not safe!

Oh...it's a new page for me, can't see what anyone else has written...does anyone else have their threads on the setting to display the most posts per page? It's pretty good.

Belle that's so exciting that you're going to visit Maz. Hope you guys have a great time!

I think Helen's offline still cos of moving? You're not just lurking are you Helen? I keep meaning to sms her, but can never find my phone when I think of it.

How are all our lurkers? Hope everyone's well!

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Hey Rach -its not that no-one listens mate..its dame hard sometimes to answer when there's one hundred and one things running through your head. And you have to give sometimes too, to get honey and please dont take it the wrong way...its just the way I am, I say what I think. I dont get answered for a lot of my post's either, pick up ar$e and move on!
    As for the swing set - I think its a great idea...VY is for ever trying to get onto ours so we're getitng on of those smaller versions of ebay

firstly swing set I mean swings not chair thing

and secondly WTF!!!!! I wasn't having a go at anyone or anything I was just saying I couldn't be bothered replying or posting anything cause we were all in our own worlds as such...............

Rach -

I have been a bit MIA just nothing to say and when I do no one listens so can't be bothered

sorry mate - wipe my previous post - pg brain going into over drive....Expecting big kick in ar$e to come through the screen right about now. as for swing thing...sorry misinterpretted that one to!

no probs glad we got that one soughted

Yay, I'm getting taken out to eat tonight, we never eat out but Df for once suggested it, just gotta make sure its somewhere with a high chair!

I bought one of those fisher price swings but have no where to hang it off. We've used one elsewhere and Ash absolutely loves it so I really need to find somewhere.

Belle, great to hear the results were good. What is he having blood tests for?

Maz, lol I'm always hungry! But nothin suss there.

I've decided I want a sewing machine and first thing I want to make is a summery sleeping bag for ash. I've had lots trouble finding one for Ash for this summer in her size so decided I will get creative. Wonder how I'll go. My memories of sewing in the past all I used to do was somehow tangle all the cotton in the needle and bobbin (is that what its called?).

Shell - ive got a pattern here you can have if you want for sleeping bags..Ive never used it and its yours for the taking if you want! Bugger about not being suss!!! ROFL

Ive been MIA too cos im just too lazy and cant be bothered typing hehe sorry kids.

We've bought Jesse an outdoor climing thing that has a slide and swing built in. We dont have a huge yard so i wanted something that had both. You can get them at target. I got ours onsale though.

We're having family photos tomorrow morning so the boys just had their hair cut.

Getting sooooo excited about Bon Jovi coming. My girlfriend is coming over on monday and we're gonna attack the presales on DH & my computers. We're calling it Monjoviday! haha. But Ticketek aint showing the presale anymore.. Jumped on today to look at the visa card presale but theyre charging an extra $20 per ticket and the ones that came up were crap. But anyways, we're gonna take some more photos of our boys (Jesse & Richie).. do some santa hat ones etc, make them some Bon Jovi shirts etc. I might make a cake Sunday and decorate it with Bon Jovi theme hehe.

Dinner time for mr whingy..

Another lurker here. I had food poisoning this week, which is so not fun when you're pregnant!!
    belle - that's wonderful news about Jeffrey!!! Did you get my text? I text you the other day wishing you luck, but my phone is playing up (again) so not sure if it worked or not.
    kel - good luck getting your tickets on Monday! I'm sooooo jealous, I'd love to go.
    sewing shell, my god I haven't done that since like grade 10! It would be a pretty good hobby though if I could sew. I failed in grade 10 though.
    I've gotta run and go get some dinner cause I'm starving. Heath's playing motorbikes outside with one of his mates, so I'll be back soonish.

Shell same we bought one and no where to hang it

Kelli yeah I have seen them the tough plastic things ??? I want a proper hills swing set to last him years I can't see it happening for xmas the way we are going I keep telling Jase if we buy one we will have some where to hang his baby swing *hehe*\

Jodi :hugs: doesn't sound like fun

Jack is being so cute taking a few more steps but he doesn't concentrate and falls on his bum thanks goodness for nappy butt

not much happening here, Jase had a sickie 2nd last day with Brendan today all I can say is thank god I wont have to change his poopy butt anymore he poops 3 + times a day for me anyway............I can handle Jacks just not his LOL

Another lurker not poster here, but due to personal reasons as I was saying

Jodi - never got your sms mate, thanks so much for the thought though! how are you and Nina doing and Heath?

Shell - thanks mate, hes having more tests on his glucose atm...

Nelle - Yeah! cant wait to meet Maz! hehehe. How ru and Riv?

Ness - hope u had a good birthday and are ok.

Kell - how ru and Jesse?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast