Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #84

Thinking of you tomorrow Belle.

Well we have finally turned over a new leaf and Eithan is better. No more vomiting or diarrhea. However we are having huge troubles getting him to sleep. He doesnt self settle anymore. Plus he is teething big time and is getting molars plus 3 other teeth.

Ok so I am on for a meetup in Melbourne this Tuesday arvo. I arrive at 11:20 so a coffee at 2pm somewhere in the city would be great. I am staying at the chinatown end of little bourke st. I know where the mall and Myer is. Ummm any suggestions for somewhere nice and child friendly? I will check back in some time tomorrow to see what you lovely melbournians think.

Well I have to go got heaps to do.

Love

helen, that is wonderful news that Eithan is finally getting better. Good luck with getting him to re-settle again. Nina's teething big time as well, except she's getting her eye teeth through. Thank god for Nurofen! I've found Nina is constantly sucking on the teat of her bottle at the moment, must be a comfort thing now that she doesn't have a dummy. She mainly does it at night time. She'll have an empty bottle in her bed and will suck on it in her sleep. It's actually quite cute to see. Hopefully she doesn't become attached to it and think it's a dummy though! lol

belle - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I'm sure all will go well.

Well our visit to Santa today was an absolute nightmare. Nina screamed the place down. Luckily I've got the other Santa photos to fall back on. At least she wasn't crying in those, but she's not smiling either.
    Wow caddie, you've got parties coming out of your ears. Have fun tomorrow.

nelle - bummer about you two fighting. I hope you two played nice during your scrabble game!

Belle - How did the scan go?

Jodi - Oh well, at least you do have the other photo's.

Caddie - Hope you have a quieter day today.

Nelle -who won the game??

Not much here today. A friend is coming over this afternoon.

Oh, and I think James has self weaned. He just doesn't seem to want it anymore. Just a q, how long does it take your your milk supply to dry up? I am feeling really uncomfy atm.

I dont know were to start ..god girls heheheheheeh

have just come back from the post office so Caddie you should get some mail friday - monday next week

BBL - Vy's gone for a sleep and I really need one

Can someone please send me that email that has everyone's addresses on it. I've deleted it, and need it today.

Meg - when Nina weaned, it took around a week to dry up. Maybe just express enough for comfort until you don't need to anymore. You've done such an excellent job b/f till this stage. Well done!

maz - can't remember if I said it before, but I LOVE that ticker photo of Vy, it's soooo adorable.

PLEase send me the list too....we have a new tower adn Jed wiped everything of the old one beofre I had the chanch to save anything!!!

Jodie - she's a ratbag my little bi'artch!!!!! Such a dame show off!

she looks like a little poser maz! I love all the jewelrey she wears, it's so cute!

Meg- How are you feeling with James weaning? Some days I wonder if Ash has had enough cauase she'll just fuss and not want it and then the next day she's hanging for it. I don't feel i really have all that much milk anyway.
    And sorry to hear bout your mums group. I hate competitive groups. Mine is pretty good in that area all the 6 bubs are doing different things at different stages and we know thats how it is. I just have the prob with mine that besides our bubs I don't feel I have anything else in common with them, they all seem alike and I always feel bit left out.

HelenP- Glad to hear Eithan is doing much better, prob now is I can't do this Tues cause we're having our mums group christmas party! I would've loved to have met you. Might have to wait til I come down to Tassie (I'm thinking bout it for next march/ april. Hope you have a fantastic trip.

Belle- How was your scan? Can't wait to hear about it, I bet everything is fine. Will be a relief for you to see he/she is doing ok.

Jodi- how is Nina today? All better?

Maz- Nope, still no pattern, been sitting by the mailbox! My mum was very nice and gave me her sewing machine seeing as she never uses it, I just gotta set it up now, make sure it still works and all that.
    Oh and good for you sorting out that dodgy Dr, I was so angry after I heard you'd been admitted after she had just got rid of you! Anytime at work that we have patients complain of something abnormal we always do something even if it turns out to be nothing major.

Gotta be quick cos Mum's here. Okay I'll see what I can work out about tomorrow Helen sweet! We're rather short on cash this week (cars suddenly ran out of petrol at the same time and all that...you know those annoying expenses?). Glad Eithan's getting better though!
    And Shell you slack poo bum head face! Christmas party! Bad timing! Haha.

Rans won Scrabble. And Take Two. And the xbox game we played. Sigh.

Back later to say hello properly hopefully. xo Love you til then!

what sort of drugs has nessa been taking??????

hwat have you been snorting again nessa...I told you to leave that dame wizz fizz alone woman!!!

Shell - im pi$$ed now. I sent that pattern off ages ago too. grrrr.

Jodi - yep she's a bling girl. I had to put an anklet on her yesterday cause she discovered mine. Her's is coloured beads and wrapped around her ankle 3 times but she loves it. Santa is bringing her a silver bangle and a silver butterfly necklace. I bet she'll want her ears done when she's 3. Did you get Nina a mega sketch to draw on???

Nelle - hope you and Rans are better now honey.

Chirssy - posted something for the little man in your life today too..I hope you get it!

Ona different note - I cant get over how much our 'babies' have changed int heir tickers (shell update PLEASE) they look like such little people and it makes me feel SO OLD!!!!!!!

maz, I've been meaning to answer that question yes, we did get the mega sketch, she loves it!!
    Nina is starting to get into my jewellery. She loves getting her hair brushed, then brushing mine. I should get her some little peoples bangles.
    They are all grown up now aren't they. Makes me sad my little girl is no longer a baby Especially the other day when I gave her some food, she picked it up, said 'yuck!' a million times then threw it on the floor!

Bad timing that's all Shell. I dont know if I will have time any other day. I know that Wednesday is Zoo day and Thu is aquarium and museum.
    Nelle-It's ok if you cant make it, but it would be great to catch up. Money, I know what you mean.

Belle-How did everything go?

Well I am off to pack and cook tea. Will call you tomorrow Nelle.

Love

HelenP- I know! It hasn't worked out well has it. I am trying to talk Df into a tassie holiday. Where in Tassie are you?

Maz- I know we've had things lost with AP in the past, really annoys me, and Nelle still needs to change her ticker too! (dobbing you in to Nelle)

What? You're a crazy woman Shell, I changed my ticker not long ago!

Hey Helen, it's exy, but there's an IMAX under the museum. Rans and I love IMAX!

OH what did ya get Nessa????? and have you been sharing the wizz fizz with Shell cause YES Nell only changed her ticker a week or 2 ago..hehehhe

In one of the other threads a chicki has started a highs for 2007 thing

Im gonna start one here

HIGHS for MAZ - falling pg with this bub, meeting all my wonderful BB maties IRN and on the screen, My little man getting into mainstream school and not special needs, Watch my eldest son maturing into a wonderful human being, watching Vyolett blossom into the little angel she is, being blessed with a truely wonderful husband and family, starting my own business, finding myself again

LOWS for MAZ - m/c my twins, my dad almost dying, my mum having her stroke, my SIL m/c, having some close friends move interstate, coming close to a nervous break down, having this dame m/s, paying bills

Oh maz you poor thing youve had a rough year.. but a very blessed one at the same time Heres to hoping next year is all good for you.

Ok for me..

HIGHS for KELL..
    Being part of my family.. it is everything i could have ever dreamed for and more. Hearing my little boy run around the house laughing and yelling "mum mum mum mum" for the first time. Watching my little darling grown from a little baby into such a bright little man. Having such a loving husband who is always and has always been there for me and put up with me hehe. Discovering i was pregnant after first go. Having Nessa and Annika come stay with us for such a wonderful week that went way too fast!! Getting back in contact with an old close friend from school.

LOWS for KELL..
    My FIL given 12 months to live from February. Mum having thyroid problems. Bills.. bills and more bills.. having the flu every second week of the year.. well so it seems.

Hi girls,

Thanks for thinking of me today. The scan went well hopefully I think. I should be 7 weeks 1 day but measured 6 weeks 1 day, good news is we have a heartbeat! 118bpm which is great for 6 weeks... so fingers crossed all ok...

Back tomorrow for personals girls im knackered.

Bel
    xxx

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast