Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #85

Nelle.. oh poor River. Yeh id prob take him to the doctor pretty quick to get it checked out and hopefully fixed up before it gets worse.

Meg.. oh james!!!!!! What a clever boy!! YAY!!!

Nah not yet maz,im sure it will be here soon.You know what oz post this time of year! Bedlam.
    Waiting for my guests to arrive,drinking some plonkie. Weather still crapola.Bummer.

Just popping in to let ya'll know Im still around, although not for long we hope! Im still in pre-labour, ugh I forgot how annoying it is - the constant loo trips for #2's and the murderous rages at anyone or anything that even breathe in your direction, the pains. Im off all my meds now, Ripley is still in position (and practise breathing so no worries on the whole breathing issues anymore ) and everything else is behaving (BP etc) so its just a waiting game really. OB has scheduled my next 2 appointments and then at the last of those we'll schedule my induction IF I need it for 4th Jan! He joked that he'll see me on Christmas Day and I told him to be careful what he wishes for He really doesnt think I'll make the induction.
    Kell or Shell will get an sms if anything does happen so you wont be left wondering!

Jett is doing ok, having some poop issues, he's been going 4-6x a day for the past week - not diahrrea but loose and stinky. Have no idea what it is, he's fine otherwise but its caused a bad nappy rash thats only just starting to clear up. He's still talking our ears off and eating us out of house and home.

Meg - Yay on James taking steps, way to go little buddy!!!!!
    Nelle - sorry lovey cant help you on the penis troubles because J is circumcised and we havent had any troubles at this stage. Could it be a bit of thrush maybe? I definately think a trip to the Dr might be a good idea just to be on the safe side. Hope it gets better soon!
    Kell - I want to know the name too, please share it after you run it by DH?

Off to have chocolate ice cream and maybe watch a movie under the a/c, its so hot here atm. Hope your all ready for christmas, I just have to wrap Jetts presents and put up the christmas tree (which will be as close to the actual day as possible to avoid christmas-tree-related injuries with you-know-who.)

hi girls,
    thought I ought to check in as well... been a while since I have been in to say hello. Hmmm.... don't think I'll even start to try personals, but I do think of you girls even in my BB free time. Well we are all prepared for Christmas, which is being held here this year. We have the Christmas tree up and most of the pressies wrapped and under the tree. We put the playpen around the tree and pressies to keep it safe(thanks for the idea whoever suggested that one!), though I did notice that my long armed tall girl managed to still reach some decorations today! Ainsleigh is doing great... though not on the breathing issues. I got summoned home from work last week... knew I was in trouble when I said I was a thirty minute drive away and they said they'd meet me at the doctors. I was right and we ended up spending another night at hospital last week which was as stressful as always as we really thought she was going to be good for summer. Seems every time she gets any sort of infection her breathing goes. She has another cold starting today so hopefully we can keep her breathing okay. The only plus was that Sam was home this time, his first time being home when she has needed hospitalisation. Also, the paed let her go home after only one night as we were so used to giving her meds... I was up every few hours though to keep her venotlin up. Got to look at the positives or you'll go mad, isn't that right Nelle!

It was my birthday last week, and Sam and Ainsleigh bought me a beautiful herringbone gold necklace... they did well to choose it, it's gorgeous! I'm catching up with Anna and Xander on Monday, which will be great. Caught up with the gorgeous Caddie a few weeks ago and she made me a yummy lunch! Maybe the three of us will get organised to all be in the same place at the same time over the summer! It's hard though, as Caddie lives about 35mins south of me and Anna lives about the same distance North!

Hmmm... what else. I so hear you on the teeth girls who have teething bubs. Ainsleigh is getting her two year old molars (the ones at the very back) and they are causing her grief. I know how my wisdom teeth hurt so must be painful for her.

Think that's about all our news. Just thought I'd pop in and update you all. Hope you are all doing well, especially our mummies-to-be! Oh yeah, and we did manage to get a Santa photo... but there is no hint of a smile, in fact you could almost call it a frown!!!

Love Kara and Ainsleigh xxxx

hi ladies

hope you are all well as with your darling children.

im going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment so not really in a chatty mood. just wanted to say hi.

take care

love ambz
    xoxoxox

Ambz- I hope you get thru this rough patch soon, if you need to talk we are all here. Is everything going ok with your pregnancy? Not long til he/ she arrives.

Rikki- Great to see you again. Happy birthday for last week, I hope all those breathing issues settle down for Ainsleigh, you'd be expert by now with the ventolin and stuff. My xmas tree is half decorated, looks funny, bottom half is bare!

AnnaT- keep Ripley in there for a bit longer. Hope you are looking after yourself and resting up. Now I have visions of you having a christmas day baby!

Meg- yay on james's first step, soon there'll be no stopping him.

Nelle- how is River? Did you end up going to the Drs or did it settle on its own?

Kell- yeah, just ask your scan guy. We didn't think they could tell that early but he asked us at the time if we wanted to know and said at 12 weeks its 90% accurate then at the 19 week scan its 99% accurate.

Had my nephews 6th birthday party today, went really well. I thought I'd be chasing Ash the whole time but she was good ran off a few times but sat with us alot and tried all the food, she only ever tries foods when she is out. My nephew had a fantastic time too so was great day.

Just popping in!

Hugs Ambz, don't be a stranger hon. The pregnancy treating you okay?

Great to hear from you Annat and Rikki.

We were out last night, so Riv was at mum and dad's for the night, and they just gave him a bath and lots of cream, and I've been either asleep or out today, so Rans has been doing thorough water cleans and nappy changes - and apparently it's looking much better! So that's good, because a trip to the doctor (while obviously I'd do it if needed) is such a hassle!

You're right Meg, it could be teething, cos he's stunk lately, I also wonder if it was the disposable wipes I bought...or maybe he just sat in a poo for awhile. I'd probably place my money on a combo of all those actually.

Well...busy time of year, things to do! Hope everyone's getting a chance to breathe with just over a week til Christmas day! xo

Bite your tongue Shell lol Ive said the same thing to DH, I bet he comes on christmas day when we have no one to watch Jett for us unless we beg one of DHs friends. We'll have to postpone christmas until Im out of hospital, thank god Jett is still young enough to not get the whole christmas thing yet so we can put it off without awkward questions.

Hellllllllllooooooooooooooooo
    It is so quiet, I can hear my own echo!

AnnaT- I am glad you popped in. Iw as starting to wonder where you were. Ithought you might be having a baby or something! Any time the preggie girls dasappear for a while, I think that they must be having the baby!

I am glad Riv is getting better.

Nice that Ash got to try some new foods.

Hi to Rikki and Ambz.

OK this is something that I have been thinking about for ages. I thought that I would ask you girls first, then I might put it on as a general thread.

So here goes.....

xxxx
    Last edited by lilima; December 18th, 2007 at 08:58 PM.

Crikey Meg, that's a tricky one...me, personally...I'd leave it for now...but still keep telling as an option. Just because...no matter how young this chick is...she's still legal. It's a hard one, because it kinda pits moral law against legal law...but what is telling your friend going to achieve? I mean...if he's attacking these young girls then it's a no-brainer, but if they're willingly entering into relationships with him...then legally it's not wrong...it just comes across as probably unhealthy...but who are we to judge? (I'm sure my '...'s are giving away my hesitation here, but I think my conclusion would be just to sit on that a bit longer...I mean, we might see it as dirty old man to be into young girls, but if they're legal, then there's not much we can do about his tastes and dating habits.)

Think River's hungry. I've got today booked in for my best friend to take me out for lunch, but who knows if she'll remember! We'll see.

And yeah, we have been quiet in here - are we all getting busier? I am!

Meg- I agree with what nelle said, if this girl is already upset about things with her dad knowing will prolly just make there relationship worse. yes the dad comes across as a dirty perve but if these woman go for that well I can't say much. I would more be concerned on how your friend would react to this.

Tonight is my nephews graduation from kinder, so cute, going to go film it all.

Hi girls

Havent been well at all, sick all weekend with m/s and headaches and dizziness. Hope you are all well.. will come back bit later for personals.

Meg - I would not say anything its ages ago also if you tell her like shell says it may make things worse, and she may end up resenting you even though you are just a messenger iykwim.

xxxxx
    Last edited by lilima; December 18th, 2007 at 08:58 PM.

Oh 7th Heaven is back on TV. I love that show. Woo Hoo! and it is on during James' bedtime so I actually might get to watch it!

OMG - Meg what a perve!!! I would hold my tongue and not say anything to the friend...but i would let the father know (if I ever crossed paths with him) that I saw him lissing the other friend. just me, but it would be my way to make him wkae up to himself without hurting his daughter IFYKWIM. thank god he never made the moves on you hon! Thats all ive gotta say.
    I smashed my dame light at Macca's today. My left hand rear one to, all cause my gf's hubby rang to say he was being late and I wsnt concentrating and backed straight into one of those bloody silver barriers that are to low down. I am so mad at myself!!!!!
    Is anyone's bub sleeping much???? Vy ended up in bed with me last night and I barely got any sleep cause she was tossing and turning so much. She wont settle with Jed , just me....I think its cause she knows sunshine is due soon. Ive also noticed Wilhelm playing up heaps to lately which isnt helping the old BP. and Ness I so hear you on the santa not bring pressies not working...Wilhelm just goes yes he will or SO!! grrr
    How are you pg girls feeling? Nessa - Jodi - Ambz (omg honey how the hell are you???) AnnaT - Kelly - Belle - Nelle? Have I forgotten anyone who's UTD?????
    AnnaT - I so thought you would have had Mr Ripley by now...i cant get over how much you have dropped woman!!!! I bet he's waiting for is aunty to arrive first so he knows his big brother is being looked after . hmm Christmas bub...heheheheheeh
    shell - oh you are a fantastic aunty.....i wish my SIL's were like you with my kids. Wilhelm's last day is tomorrow and Ihave to take him to the school uniform shop on friday to get his uniform...my baby boy is growing up!

rikki - honey so great to hear from you! You lucky chicken getting that necklace...its sounds devine!!!! have fun catching up with Anna and Xander.

Gotta go...need a nanna nap

i feel so sick, i just made a yummy salad s/w, and then i craved a milkshake, so i had both and i just feel like sh** now .....gggrrr

yes maz did forget someone....dumb ar$e I am - sorry Chrissy honey...i love you!!!! hey thought of a good AIO nappy for you too hon...monkey doodlez..ive got 2 (second hand) and they are great. Shannon was selling some in the classified for $10 each worth a looksie.

maz, i bought a couple of BBH bamboo of shannon, havnt received them yet, but i cant find her classifeild add anymore, might go and try a bit harder....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast