Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #98

It's alright honey, I can wait
    Thanks caddie, you're a gem! We're going to keep you very busy, you do realise that hey.

gggrrrrr, I was just looking at a Dinsey Princess bed on Ebay which was pick up in Cairns, it had a few minutes left on it, and I forgot, and someone else bid!!!!!!!!!! It was only $50 too. And that's what Nina's theme is.

Wow back to being a chatty bunch hey!!!

Well i have had a super busy morning.

getting everything done before Dh goes back to work. got the muffler on my car fixed, my cargo barrier, both of us got our eyes tested and now we are of to pick up our glasses and the girls from Daycare

Chrissy- wow little man wants out doest he.

Caddie- hope your store is going well

Meg- curious now as in to what is going on.

Jodi- to bad about the bed!

well i best be off hi to everyone else

jodi did you want one or two brag books? One will be different paper to the other but i will send pics once i have finished!

2 preferably. If possible, one which says 'Nana's brag book' and another that say's 'Grandmas brag book'. But if I'm being too difficult, or picky, let me know.

I bought the Pirate Canvas Caddie! If you need extra $$ for shipping because I live in the back of beyond just let me know Im so excited to show Jett he's going to love it and it matches his room!

Do you take special orders? Id love a canvas for Ripleys room once we have a theme in mind when he goes in his big boy bed at christmas time.

Ok - So home from work and can tell the story.
    As many of you know, we are going to London coz SIL wanted us to go so much and said that she would provide the accom at her house. Anyway she changed her mind for a number of different reasons. So I cracked the $hitty's and wanted to cancel the trip. She agreed to fund the accom, and found a place. It all seemed legit, web site was like any other that you would book and buy a product from. So she booked and paid the deposit. Anyway she has been calling and calling to ask him some questions, and started to get suss. So she googled his name, and up popped all this info about how he is a huge scam artist and he has ripped people off for millions of pounds. So she has now lost her $700, and we still don't have anywhere to stay.

thats terrible meg.I just dont understand these lying scheming people.Why would you do that to someone.Grr. Hope something pops up for you.
    Jodi thats cool i have 2 books to cover.With one of the books the 2008 simple is a little different but you will like it im sure! I got some nice new paper too.
    Let me know when you have a theme annat.
    I got currently on order a mickey mouse and friends cartridge and i hope to get the whinnie the pooh and friends too.
    I just added a couple of extra things too to the store.
    Thanks girls,you made my day!!

meg - what a huge PITA for you! You must be so furious about this whole trip. So are you still going?

caddie - thank you so much Can't wait to see them. Now I can stop thinking of Mother's Day present ideas.

I've just realised the time, and haven't even started dinner. Oooppps, my bad. bbl.

Hi Girls

Sorry I have been MIA, I have had my aunty staying here for the last week and it has been busy, I have been lurking, but feel rude being on the puter when she is talking to me, and she talks alot trust me......

Chrissy - how is that little Liam going - he sounds eager to get out....
    Beatrix - great to hear how you are going.
    Caddie - I had a quick look at your website, great stuff, i am going to go back and look properly.
    Maz - how are you and little Mat ?
    Meg - what a huge bummer about your London accommodation, poor you and sister losing all that money!!!! ANy idea on what to do next?
    Nelle - sounds like you are doing a great job at being a Mama of Two.
    AnnaT - bummer on the accommodation in Townsville, hope something good turns up for you very soon.
    Shell - I often go to the Cheltenham DFO too, we should meet up one day!
    Jodi - you will be fine with 2 under 2 - just let everything else go and worry about new bubs and Nina - I understand though I am already stressing about this newbie and it is ages away...

Okay, sorry, I can't think of what else has been happening, hi to Anna, Annie, Belle, Mumof3, Rach, sorry if I have missed you.

Laurin x

Hi guys, sorry to be a me post but thought I would update all of you.

I have just come back from my scan and OMG it's twins. We are earlier than we thought and only one of them has a heartbeat, the other one is about 2 days behind so we could not detect a heartbeat there yet. I have an 8cm cyst on my ovary which is why I have been in so much pain. I ring the dr this afternoon to see what happens from here, but the ultrasound lady said that most likely they will want to do another scan in 7-10days to check on both babies and the cyst again. No wonder I have been feeling so tired and sick. I still cant believe we have managed to fall pregnant with twins again, sticky vibes for these ones.

Take care.
    Love

Wheeee Helen! Sticky vibes for those bubbas mate! (was actually popping on to say THANKS! )

That's unbelievable Meg, what are you going to do now??

Know what you mean about feeling rude being on the computer Laurin, good to see you though!

Right, someone's due for a feed.

mum3girls Guest

Oh Helen Thinking of you I really hope that everything's ok and that you'll be holding two beautiful little babies before the end of this year

Helen - twins - what a beautiful blessing....lots and lots of sticky vibes for you. I am not sure about the cyst, I hope you hear good news and it is all going to be okay.

Laurin x

Congratulations helen! What wonderful news.I am praying for these babies to stick! How do you feel regarding twins? What does hubby say? Must be a miracle for the odds of twins again! Must be meant to be?

What wonderful news Helen!

We have booked somewhere else to stay in London now. Fingers crossed this one is alright.

Helen - Congratulations! I hope that the babies begin to let you feel a little better soon.

Meg - Thats awful about you accom. I hope that your new place is much better for you and the rest of your trip is uneventful (at least in those types of things).

Caddie - I finally got a chance to peek at your store. Your merchandise is beautiful!

Beatrix - Good to see that you and the girls are going well.

Nelle - Good that you are going well with the boys.

Jodi - Thats a pain about the bed. I hope you find one soon.

Well I think Tiana has more teeth coming. 3 eye teeth - but at least her 4 molars are through.
    She is such a funny little thing though, ever since we got home from the zoo she has been 'elephant' but being 18 months old it comes out a bit funny and she cant keep her tongue in her mouth while saying it! I still sometimes cant believe how much i love this little girl!

Hope everybody gets a good night sleep!

HelenP- Wow, do twins run in the family or anything? I am praying that this time you get those good sticky vibes, how exciting.

Meg- I just hope after all this drama the holiday runs smoothly and you have a fantastic time.

Marni- thats so cute, everytime we say word elephant to Ash she starts laughing this fake laugh!

Laurin- We so should meet up at dfo one day, how fun shopping! How is the m/s going? Settled?

Df had nice birthday yesterday, went and had chinese dinner with his family. Got spoilt, kept being a smart ass then saying to me I can't say anything back cause its his birthday! He does that to me every year, will have to do it on mine to him.

eww we had the hugest huntsman in our lounge earlier, thank god for df killing it. I just screamed.

helen..huge congrats

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast