Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2007 #10

hey there one handed typing here!!
    poor Ash is really unwell, shes vomiting more (which i didn't knw was possible lol) and its kinda phlegmy tmi... ive just cleared out her nose with fess n aspirator n shes already had panadol today n all she wants is cuddles poor little thing... thing that makes it harder is i have the flue too n feel like **** most of the time...
    ww tmw am almost sure ive put on all the weight i have lost been apauling with my eating this week!
    md - oh no hope the gastro passes asap and dds dnt catch it!!!
    arte - glad will likes the bumbo! we are thinking of getting one for Ash
    haley - we havnt dtd yet either but its a combination of i was scared when we had time together n lately we have barely had ten mins to ourselves!!!
    oh crap gotta go one arm isnt enough to stop the screaming nemore!

Arte - Alcohol hasnt seemed to help. A couple of wks ago we went out, DP had a few beers and seemed to loosen up a bit, but then he went too far and passed out on the bed when we got home! I'm starting to get very frustrated with him and I know that he knows!

Noni - Gosh I hope Asha gets better soon. Poor hunny.

Marydean - Oh no you poor thing! Gastro is absolutely horrible. What a shame that you catch it when DH is coming home!! Sounds like quite a few of us are sick atm.

Hayley - Do you think it is really because he saw the birth of Maddie? Or because he is worried he will hurt you? Maybe skip the suggestive part and move straight onto ripping his pants off LOL, men can be daft sometimes and not get the hint. Could he be really tired too??? I just had my soon to be SIL over telling me she isnt getting any love because he is just too tired.
    Me on the other hand ...well lets just say there is a good reason why I am so worried I could be pg HAHA. But I had a c/s so it isnt tender down there.

noni - I hope you and little Asha feel better real soon. You poor things, I couldnt even imagine how you must feel. I wish I could help you out, I really do. Want to move to WA???

I Better go to bed. I stayed up late last night and as a result I was soooooooo grumpy today. I Promised myself that I would have an apricot oil bath and and early night but that plan when out the window.

Morning Ladies,

Noni/LP/MD- I hope you are all feeling better soon and noni I hope Asha is better soon too.
    Hayley- My DH was like that before we were married. He was about the same age as your DP. He was working really hard and in turn was not interested in sex due to being tired. Now ever since we had the boys he is horney all the time but now i am the one too tired. lol. Have you had a talk to him about how you are feeling? I hope things get better.

Hello to everyone and hope you all have a great day

Sending get well vibes to all those sick mummies out there!!

Hayley - we have DTD a few times since K was born. Can you pop some sexy underwear on after bubs is in bed and wander around the house? That might get him going!

Well K and I did exactly the same thing yesterday as we did the day before. And yet last night she slept for 1.5 hours less!! Why!!! I don't mind getting up to her in the middle of the night, I suppose I am just the sort of person who likes to plan things and know when they are going to get up.

Arte - I'm thinking about getting a bumbo or bebepod. Might talk it over with DH tonight. At the moment K just has her rocker with toys that she can kick and her playgym. DH was talking about going to the toy shop on the weekend to see what else we can get for her.

hello everyone

can't believe how many poor mummies are sick atm! hope you're all feeling a bit better today, how horrible!

renee- have you taken a hpt yet? are you taking microlut cos my dr told me i only had to take it for a week before it started working so you're probably fine.

noni- hope you're feeling better. are you going to a mothers group meeting? why don't you find out about a baby massage course or something like that where you can meet other people? i'm planning on taking lewis to swimming lessons once he's 5 months as well as a bit of a social thing.

hayley- my dp has been a bit funny about dtd as well. we've dtd 3times since the birth, and only a handful of times when i was pg. our whole sex life has slowed right down! i think we just have other priorities atm and it is hard to get a moment when ds is always around. dp has been working really hard too and concentrating his energies on the new business. it is very frustrating though isn't it? i hate it when i really feel like dtd but he doesn't ggrrr.

well i've got a really quiet day today. didn't make any plans as i thought lewis would be really crabby after injections yesterday, so i'm just gonna sit around the house and rest and relax. we're trying to watch our money atm too with xmas coming up etc. as dp will be taking some time off so there'll be no money coming in.i've been spending way too much lately!! too much shopping and a whole new little person to spend on so i have to put the brakes on!

trying to get my friend to join ww with me in january. how are all you ww ladies going? is it working? i hope so. i wonder how ella is going? haven't seen her post in a while...

are any of you in melb planning on going to see the ricki lake doco?? i'm going to the morning session on monday...

well, my lazy day has started very lazy already...speak to you all soon xo

I took one yesterday arvo and it came up negative Im on levelinED, I hope that works after one week LOL

despits having a terrible week on the diet i really did intend on going to ww this morning but we slept in and woke up at 11 and the meeting is at 10:30 lol oops maybe i will go to a different one this week to make up for it or maybe i will just try really hard this week and hope to lose something for next week.. i just dnt know if i have put on or not so that makes it hard...
    renee - glad the test was negative for you
    gracie - i am going to a christmas party thing for a mothers group on friday provided we are well enough... Asha is gong to start swimming lessons at 6mths coz my mums dh is a swimming teacher and wants to get her into it asap lol...
    cally - thanks for the get well vibes... Ashas been sleeping a bit less lately too i think she is just hungrier...
    leanne - thanx, i hope she gets better soon too its awful having a sick bub!!
    rennee - lol yes ok i will move i need friends in my area!!! how bout you come to sydney lol??
    haley - maybe u should buy him just enough beers to get tipsy and not enough to be too much.. hope you can figure it out asap!

Morning everyone,

I hope that all the sick mummies get better real soon.

Renne glad the hpt was negative, what a scare.

Gracie a lazy day sounds wondeful, I hope you enjoy it.

Cally do you think Katie is going through a growth spurt? Logan had started to sleep from 7 or 8pm until 5am but then late last week started waking for a feed around 1am. Last night he didnt wake for his feed until 4am so I thinkit was just a growth spurt and am hoping he starts sleeping longer again. Do you give K a dramfeed? I am thinking about giving it a go tonight.

Hayley we havent DTD that much since Logan was born either. Its hard to get in the mood, the last thing iwant when I have had to hold Logan all day is a fully grown man all over me lol. We were very active durring pregnancy though, even at the end. Maybe your DH is scared of hurting you, I was scared my DH wouldnt want to do it after seeing Logan born. Perhaps you should start things off yourself and call him in to see what your doing lol, maybe that will get him in the mood.

Just had Logan weighed he has put on 350g this week, I dont think the nurse has seen may babies put on this much weight in one week- she seemed rather shocked. Afetr only putting on 80g last week I am super impressed and feeling really good about what we are doing. I sold my Amby Baby hammock this week and the lady is picking it up today, woo hoo some more money for Christmas.

Have a great day everyone.

Noni- I am starting swimming lessons for Olivia at 6mths too. Thats when the boys started and they love going. Now they are swimming with the teacher by themselves. My boys are growing up fast.
    Renee- Wow I bet you were relieved with the negative result.
    Katie- Congrats on Logan putting on weight.

Ozstar - no, K has been sleeping like this for ages. Her first night time sleep ranges from 5 - 9 hours!! I definitely prefer the 8 or 9 hour nights!! We don't do a dreamfeed because she tends to go to bed at about 9:00, very closely followed by myself.

hi everyone
    just when i was asking you all about frequency of feeds - the little man has gone 2 breasts every 2 hrs today!!! i should never have doubted his appetite LOL! that said he has for the last 3 nights slept for 11 hrs straight so i am in no way complaining - this new phase suits me just fine!
    we have been having a great time together - he is getting so much more playful i just love it!
    am getting nervous for the flight on sat -all by myself - but i keep telling myself it is 1 hr even if he screams the whole way LOL! had my last yummy mummy session today, well it is on next week but i wont be here to go to it. i have enjoyed it so much and we will all keep in touch.

ETA - oops sorry I pressed send too soon...
    Renee - glad the HPT came up negative (for now) - imagine 2 under 1 year old LOL!! I am sure you would cope but man you would be busy!
    Noni - so glad that u got some good responses on the mothers groups - the xmas party sounds like fun and you will meet some nice people i am sure. i hope you are feeling better... and that Asha is too of course.
    Cally - sounds like things are going well with Katie.

Hi to everyone else - gotta go i just heard an explosion in Noah's nappy!

xxx
    Last edited by MamaPan; December 5th, 2007 at 04:40 PM.

ahhhh stressed!!! today lewis has come up in red lumps on his arms and legs so i totally freaked out and took him straight to the doctor. she thinks he's had an allergic reaction to the injections yesterday and has referred me to the pediatrician. i'm now sitting here waiting for the pd to ring me to tell me when to come tonight as he's going to fit me in after his last appointment but they're running really late!!!what a stressful bloody day!

oh no gracie! let us know how you go...
    does he have temp?

Oh gosh Gracie, I hope Lewis is okay! Is he sick or is it just the rash? I hope your okay too, you must be worried.

Pregpan - Lol, thats what I thought when I got the negative result! I think it may be too early to tell but im holding onto that negative result just for the moment....so I dont go insane haha.

But im a strong believer in things happening for a reason...............well that and im a dumb ass for not reading the instructions!!!

hi ladies! quick one from me....
    ...hope all the sick mummies there are feeling better....same with asha and lewis...hope they're fine now.
    renee, gotta have something "positive" to look forward to eh? (a negative result lol)
    hayley, we haven't dtd since max...and hadn't for a few weeks before either....can't even contemplate it at the moment...we both just crash when we get to bed these days.
    everyone else, sorry but i've forgotten what i've read.
    noni, another thought to get together with other mothers, did you attend ante natal classes? i just got together with 4 others from my ante-natal class and we'd decided to do this monthly. one of us hosts it every month. and if anyone wanted to meet up for coffee, they'll just email where and when and just show up if you can. it was pretty good. didn't get to really know the ladies well during the classes but totally enjoyed myself today and looking forward to the future get togethers.

hi all
    well asha is still sick, ive given her panadol quite a few days in a row now because she keeps running a temp drs on sat if it dosnt improve, just having a chill out day at home tmw so see how that goes... poor little darling all she wants is cuddles which is kinda cute but i feel so bad for her...
    i seem to be warding off the flue but it keeps coming and going one minute crap the next fine i suppose thats better than all minutes crap lol...
    today was supposed to be the re start of my ww diet and i have eaten half a packet of pink tim tams oh where oh where has my motivation gone???
    fianne - nope i didn't go to ante natal classes, i went to something called powerbirth but it was in castle hill and i never really talked to anyone else lol being the social butterfly that i am!!
    oh gracie how scary!! i hope he is ok!!!
    pregpan - wow 11 hours straight haha i get excited when i get 4 hours and then ash comes to bed to cuddle for another 3 before a feed lol

Hello Ladies

Just got back from a baby shower....what a nightmare!! Poor Maddie was sooo over tired it wasnt funny. I left as early as possible without being rude, but far out she cried and cried and I looked like a bad mother who didnt know what she was doing. Anyway got her home, put her straight down in her cot, and off she went. Just felt like a real idiot iykwim - I know what my SIL and her fam think of me - that I'm too young to be a mum and that I dont know how to be a mum. Grr just a bit down atm.

Re the dtd thingo, he does always use the i'm so tired line and I know he is tired he works hard, but surely he can find a bit of time somewhere for me? Feeling unloved!!!!

On a more positive note, we put our little unit on the market today. Hopefully we will get a few bites on it very soon.

Anyway....enough about me.

Gracie - Goodness me, I hope little Lewis is ok. You did the right thing taking him to the doctor straight away.

Noni - Poor Asha hope she has improved by tomorrow.

Renee - I'm sure that nothing will come of it. Make sure you use protection from now on!!! Sorry, sounding a bit like your mum hey?

Pregpan - Good luck for the plane trip. We are hoping to go to Melb early next yr to visit our new nephew who will be born by then. (even though we should bother because SIL is a weirdo!!)

Cally - WOW she sleeps SO well! You lucky duck.

Leemar - Wish I had a horny hubby hehe!!

Ozstar - I know what you mean about the growth spurts. Maddie usually sleeps from 10 though to 5/6am but the last few days she has been waking at 2 and four. Feel like a zombie!!! At least she is well and truly growing hehe.

Hope I havent missed anyone. Wishing you all a good nights sleep!!! (if only)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast