Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2007 #12

Hey everybody,

Noni glad you caught up on some sleep. My cousins name is Loralei, it is such a pretty name isnt it. My aunty got it from the show Gilmore Girls. Well done on scoring more room at home.

Hayley dont you love the sales, we went shopping today too, but I restrained myself. We have bought Logan clothes for Chrissy, I have even washed them before wrapping so he can wear them straight away lol.

Jazmum I hope you have a great day.

Cally we bought Logan some PJ's at Kmart (buy one get one 50% off) rather then growsuits as we were only putting growsuits on for bed. I still would like to grab one or two though to have just in case.

Leanne poor little Xavier. Hopefully Jordon is ok.

Sherie the weeks must go so quickly for you being so busy. How did Alisters skin end up going?

Queenie good to "see" you. I once caught my FIL mooning my MIL, she seen me and was laughing FIL thought she liked it so he kept doing it. He was so embarassed when he seen me.

LP, I think from now on I shall call you supermum lol. I think you will find that the girls will like a bit of structure and respond well. You sound like such a mature young woman with such a generous big heart.

Welcome Bilby, look forward to getting to know you.

Pregpan glad you had a good trip.

Not much happening here today. We bought Logan some sunnies today, the baby bandz I think they are called. He seems to like them and hasnt pulled at them or anything, I will take a pic and put it in my gallery.Need to get my house all tidy this week so when we get back form Sydney I dont have to much to do and can enjoy a week at home with DH. Better run Logan is awake.

quick one for me.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZMUM! hope it's been good so far and that the day ends even better.
    noni, good to hear you got some sleep. now, you need to arrange to get catch up sleeps every so often.
    welcome bilby and maia! look forward to sharing parenting experiences with you.

Happy birthday JaZmum

i am baby free haha its so weird!! dp has taken Ash to his mums for a visit and i stayed home my first real time out anyway off for a long shower without guilt or straining to hear her cry lol

Woo Hoo Noni, enjoy your "me" time.

HI everyone
    thankyou for my birthday wishes i have had a lovely day. Dh always makes sure that i get spoiled.
    I started getting a little down about getting closer to 40 (36 now ) then i looked at my girls and thought, who cares what the numbers are, i'm happy and love my family to bits - they keep me feeling young
    have to say that when i'm out and feeding i drape a muslin wrap over my shoulder. (mainly to cover my flabby belly!!) Never used to with Jess and Zoe, but maybe i'm a little bit more conscious of it now.
    LP - those little girls are so lucky to have an Aunty like you. What a fantastic christmas it will be.
    noni- glad you got a little bit of catch-up sleep.
    pregpan - welcome back - i'm glad that Noah was the perfect little travelling companion
    sherie - sounds like you've got lots of celebrations this week - i love this time of the year
    katie - i bought some of those sunnies for a friend's baby for christmas. i hope she is as happy wearing them as Logan is.
    Queenie - did your fil know that he was flashing his bits at you?
    Cally - your poor dh - i bet he is looking forward to his holiday. He must be feeling really exhausted - and missing the contact with his girls.
    md - you still look like a young chicky though
    hi Bilby - congratulations and welcome
    hi to anyone i've missed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZMUM!!!!!!!! (Knew I forgot something in the earlier post!) In response to your q, no, FIL had no idea - it was 1.30am and he was returning to their room from the bathroom. Thank god I didn't get up two seconds earlier or I would've copped an eyeful of his wang before he turned the corner Miss S is doing well, thanx for asking - she is smiling more & more each day and has managed to have a few 5-6hr sleeps at night!!
    LP good luck!

hey Queenie - thank goodness for that!!! now i'm going to have the song " every body have fun tonight - everybody Wang Chung tonight" on my brain!!!!!

Woohoo to little miss Katie who slept until 5am this morning!! First time in 9 nights I haven't had to get up twice.

DH still sick, will head off to the chemist to get some more hydrating stuff this morning.

Pregpan - how did Noah sleep last night - is he still doing his 11-12 hours? I bet it was good to get home and back in your own space.

Shower time!

Cally, grab him some charcoal capsules while you are there, they bind the toxins and help remove them from the gut. Good luck, I bet you're sick of all the pineocleening! I hope he's feeling better soon...

Jazmum, *sings* everybody Wang chung tonight hehehe. Cracked right up when I read that.

Miss E is grizzly as today, of course DH has left AGAIN and I'm up to my neck in things I've got to get done, she'd better SLEEP later on or else! (or else I'll be a quivering wreck LOL). *Sigh* I can't believe they keep sending him away. Next weekend too. It's interfering with my Christmas preparations.

ETA - Moment of truth today at dieticians - gastro ought to have helped that along ! How have all the WWers been going?
    Last edited by AnyDream; December 17th, 2007 at 09:36 AM.

good morning all!!
    Cally - Yaaayy for Katie!! Are you finding that you feel more tired when you have slept more? I know that it sounds a little crazy, but i'm more tired when Hannah sleeps through, than when i get up through the night.
    Marydean - you poor thing!!! How long is he away for? Is he far? Right before Christmas too - i hope Miss E sleeps beautifully for you today

Morning Ladies,

Jazmum- I am glad you had a wonderful birthday.
    MD- Sorry about DH going away what a bummer.... Good Luck at the dietician...
    Cally- I hope you DH is feeling better soon and Good Going Katie lets hope for tonight too.
    Noni- Things do get easier as they get older. I hope you enjoyed your mumma time.

Hello to everyone else and hope you all have a wonderful day.

As for me I am at work today then off tomorrow then back at work wednesday then break up day on thursday... Yippeee then Holidays.....

Morning all

Leanne woo hoo for holidays. How long off do you get?

MD good luck with the weight loss.

Cally yay on Katie sleeping, fingers crossed it stays that way, at least for a little while.

So does everyone have a new years resolution??

Katie- 2 weeks holidays for me.

New Years: What are you doing? We are just staying a home this year and a good chance I will be snoozing at 12. lol...

New Years - will be a quiet one, we are planning on travelling up to Canberra on New Years Day (avoid the crazies on the road). I've never been one for New Years anyway. No resolutions for me either.

MD - DH has lost 3kgs so far. Hope the dietician's is good today. Sleeping vibes to Miss E.

K is asleep, sideways in the cot with her feet hanging out between the bars. So cute.

Jazmum - I do feel a bit more tired today than I ought to. Weird. But I have fudge and fruitcake to make for people so no time for naps!!

cally - ohhh i wanna see her little feet sticking out the bars how cute!!
    leanne - we are having that couple with their bub i mentioned earlier over for new years and maybe a few others just a quiet one
    katie - nope havnt thought of a new years resolution it usually includes lose weight lol
    md - lol ww i havnt been in weeks and i am sure i have put it all back on possibly plus more but i cant afford to go to meetings atm coz of christmas and i really lose motivation when i dnt have the weekly thing to go to hoping to start going again in the new year...

Cally, yay for some good sleep.
    Leanne, I bet you can't wait for those holidays to come around. Did you end up attempting santa photos with the boys?
    Ozstar, no particular New Years resolutions here, just the normal diet one that I still haven't got around to from 2002.

Is it o.k for his little joints for W to be weight bearing? He wants to stand all the time, if I hold his hands in front of him he will stand up straight and support his own weight. He can only last a minute or two at a time before he wobbles and collapses but he wants to stand every chance he gets.

katie - my new years resolution is to make sure that i keep in regular contact with my friends. I'm not really one for chatting on the phone (and i don't often have the time) but i'm going to make the effort. Oh, and lose weight
    We're still trying to find something to do for New Years. A lot of our friends are going to be away, so it might be a quiet night in (much to DH's disgust)
    Arte - Hannah likes to do that as well. I'm sure that a couple of minutes at a time won't do any damage.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast