Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2007 #46

MD: oh of COURSE!!!!!!! (pardon the pun) we are study buddies so it all makes sense LOL!

yeah i am on the selenium 500 atm. to replace the yucky ultimately bad-for-you iron supplements, and also on some kind of thing with a name beginning with luchu...something or other...200CH. beh, brain is foggy. what i love about most of the homeopathy treatments is that they are usually one off. so no, buying out the chemist style repeats IYKWIM. can't fault the girl, a couple of months before we were going down the IVF track she asked me to try her first and bingo, we got Leila. love her to bits...but how to break this to DH LOL!!!

Leanne: ha ha ha! we are not brave enough to have miss L in undies yet! she has also only done it once in the loo and only cause she was so busy playing with the paper that it just happened.

Had to laugh at all the toilet stories, as I took M to the pools today we had a great time until I noticed a murky trail following her around. She had pooped in her swimming nappy ahhh it was revolting. Needless to say swimming was cut short, much to her dissapointment. Next time pack more swimming nappies mum!

MD - Good luck I am thinking of you today!!

Clare - So whats happened to your cat, is it ok? Thats good that L is wiping on the toilet though, what a clever girl.

Cally - Enjoy your time getting your hair done, child free time yay!

Rainy - Hope the party went well. You are doing a great job with breastfeeding by the sounds of it!!

Trillian - Have a fun weekend at the zoo!

MM: thanks for asking! our cat is doing really well. she has some rather unsexy shave marks all over her where they had to pick out rocks, but other than that she is healing really well!

quickie here - Md I really hope everything goes well this afternoon.

MD wishing you loads and loads of good luck, you get some positive results

Fingers crossed for some great results MD!

Huge hugs to MD

Thanks ladies, I have posted in my other thread.

MD - you know how i am with words and stuff, but i have to let you know that i burst into tears when i read your post. (if the truth be told, i'm doing the ugly cry complete with streaming snot!) I don't think anyone should have to go through what you're going through - and especially not my cyberbuddy of 2 1/2 years MD!!
    i'll be keeping you in my prayers daily - positive thoughts will be sent your way. We will get you through this .

Ok, I'm just posting because I can see Jazah has posted but I can't see her post? If i post it might flush it out.
    ETA
    Um, that didn't work, still can't see your post, Jazah. xxx

ETA
    Aw, hun, I'm sorry. Sorry to make you do the ugly cry! Save it and let me do it one day when I'm having a big wallow! In the meantime you can support me just by keeping on being your own beautiful self and a mumma that I really admire. Thanks for the ! xxx I'm accepting all prayers on behalf of any friends who believe in a higher power - so thanks for that too.

sorry for being downer - just wanted you to know I care
    Have you found a new place to have Soup night yet??

No, haven't found our chinese soup location-of-choice. Plus late-night-shopping is Thursdays here not Fridays. So we're not quite into the groove of soup night yet. Mmmmm, now you've got me thinking about hot yummy soup!

Ohh MD cant stop thinking of you! I was so shocked when I read your other thread....so sorry but I know all will be fine.

Oh, MD - life really isn't fair. Thinking of you and the rest of your family.

MD: pppfffft! I totally said that i was on selenium 500....if i was i'd be in hospital LOL! i meant to say that i am on spirulina 500 and selenium i think somewhere around the 30 something....gargh i don't know, so many for my wee brain to count.
    thursday night shopping is so old school! love it! we have a new girl in our IRL mums group who just moved from adelaide!! she seems really nice, of course i won't tell her that she's not as cool as you...promise! LOL!

PP: there is a new baby in our group who has curls to match N!! i couldnt believe it! too cute! and now leila isnt the only one!

AFM: well had a days respite but now it's back. albeit in a mild form on one side but still.
    Miss L is the light of our lives atm. what a gorgeous, beautiful age! whoever would have thought?! I guess all our mums with older kidlets are rolling their eyes and saying "but of course clare!" LOL! mwah i just love it!

Clare LOL about the spirulina/selenium thaing. I must admit I did raise my eyebrows because the list i have says no more than 400mcg/day but I figured you were in safe hands with your homeopath...speaking of whom I'm pretty sure DH has always fantasised about a 2-chick threesome so maybe you could send her over my way and I could have a quick trial run of polygamy. PMSL.

MD: yeah, but i am just not sure that a woman in her late 60s will really float his boat! LOL! but i am determined to get a sister wife! LOL! i am starting to get the whole neighbourhood onto the idea LOL!

Hi Ladies, so quiet in here we must all be having a busy weekend!

We bought M a toddler bed from Ikea yesterday, but I am nervous! Who has their toddler in a bed already? Should I be waiting till she is sleeping through the night before using it? She still also has a bottle feed at night sometimes STILL!

Girls would you do a flu shot & 18 mth immunisations together? I stress about this autism research!

MD - Hope you are doing ok.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast