Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I cope with this?

Dear Doza, I'm so sorry your little Emily passed away. I pray that your memories of her will be sweet, and that your support network will be gracious and kind and nurturing to you both as you grieve her precious little life.

Doza, Just wanted to say I am thinking of you, your family and beautiful little Emily today. I truly understand what a difficult day today will be, just know that we all here for you and wishing all the strength in the world

Doza

Just remember today is not goodbye as your little Emily will be with you always.

Big :hugs:

Lv Spring

Doza - thinking of you and your family today It will be a difficult day and perrhaps most the day you won't know what you are feeling - you are probably numb with pain as there are so many emotions you just don't know what to feel. I will be thinking of little Emily today as she now plays peacefully amongst the stars with all our bubs.................until one day we meet them again

Doza....I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending you the biggest hugs. I pray you get answers to what happened and that when u r ready for another bub, nothing stops you and u have a healthy happy bub..... *hugs*

Kristielee Guest

I am so terribly sorry to hear of your loss..... my thoughts and heart goes out to you in this tremendously heartbreaking time

Kristie

Doza - i am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful precious Emily. my words cannot begin to express how i am feeling for you. You will be feeling such a gammut of emotions, just go with whichever one takes you, no feeling is right or wrong, just take care of yourself and dh and know that you have him standing by your side today.
    I lost my daughter Phoebe at 37 weeks in February this year, to i guess what can only be described as cord entanglement/cord compression, although we really have no answers, so we don't really know if what happened will happen again. So push for whatever answers you can get as you don't want to have to go through this again.
    Mel and Tommysmum suggestion of sids might be worth looking in to when you're ready, its an in-person forum where you talk about your experience and support is provided by women and their husbands/partners who have been in similar situations/experiences.
    Thinking of you today on Emily's funeral, i look back at Phoebe's funeral and as hard as it was it was actually probably one of most beautiful days I've ever had (I know thats a hard description to give to such an occassion but thats how I look back at it now), so thinking of you today.

Oh Doza,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Emily. No one can imagine the depth of pain and grief felt after losing a baby, but unfortunately so many of us here do. This is a warm place to express every feeling you have when you are confused about what and why you are feeling. Nothing makes sense but we'll help you through the confusion.

I lost my little girl in July last year just before I delivered her, due to a cord accident and nothing could prepare me for the emotional rollercoaster this last 15 months has been. I miss her soooo much, but can say that the intensity of the pain is getting easier. My love for her is still as strong as I know your love for Emily will be.

Please do not expect too much of yourself and allow yourself to feel every emotion, then come in here to feel 'normal'.

I hope the funeral was beautiful and that you continue to get the support you need.

Love Lynnette x

Oh Doza,

I am sitting hear and can't believe what i have just read, this is a pure tragedy, life can be so cruel at times and so so unfair. Glad that you have love and support around you hun, god this must be so hard for you right now. Take care of yourself take the time to grieve etc , be kind to yourself and just take some time out. My deepest sympathies to you and your DH.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12