Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I dont know what to do...

maverick Guest

Sweetie I know exactly how you feel. Whenever I bring the subject up my husband gets this look like "why are we still discussing this?". I feel like he's just moved on and I'm the only one still grieving. I feel like he just tolerates my emotions rather than really dealing with them. He chalks everything up to my hormones. Hormones or not, it still hurts and it's hard to move on when you feel like no one understands you. And no one has the right to put an age limit on grief!!!! The counselor at my school suggested that I see a therapist. I'm considering it but right now it's still hard for me to talk about. (my m/c was on Oct. 23) Have you thought about seeing a therapist to help you cope?

I am so sorry for your loss.
    I myself have had miscarriages and it's not easy. My husband is fabulous and supporting but they dont feel the feeling of being pregnant and the change that happens during and after a miscarriage.
    You need to grieve and he will grieve when he can.
    For a young person you are very mature and I am sure you will have beautiful babies when the time is right.
    Hugs for you.

I saw a therapist it didnt really help but i do have some good news. We ARE having a baby in like 1 and a half years time. The reason he kept saying no is because he wanted me to tell him it would be fine o.O well why didnt he say that before it would have saved a bunch of arguments. Yeah when i still bring up the twins he has one of two reactions "im sorry sweetie" or "why are we talking about this" and sometimes he has the odd cry. So i think hes getting there to understanding how i feel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12