Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Diet & Weight Loss Support #3

hi everyone
    haven't been here in a while cos I've been on holiday at home in NZ
    weighed myself this morning and I was 76.8 so I haven't put in too much over the christmas period YAY - can't remember what I was before we left tho I think about 76.4

Veronica - I saw your beautiful wedding pics on facebook and you looked gorgeous huge CONGRATULATIONS to your and your new DH - and your little lass looked like a princess

well better go and eat lunch - tortiallas with salsa - no food in the house cos we only got back late last night and the supermarkets are closed today!!

Mel

Start weight: 75kg
    This morning: 73kg

Wish my scales were more accurate... I've only got an old analogue one - would love a dig one that gives grams as well.
    Started my excersise program this morning. Feeling good, except for having had a few too many lollies today

Morning Everyone!

Finally managed to weigh myself after the silly season and surprising, after all the crap I have eaten, I havent put on any weight!

Start weight on 17/09/07: 84.5kg
    Weight on 24/12/07: 73kg
    Weight on 02/01/08 - 72.3kg
    Goal weight: 69kg
    Notes: Only 3.3kg to go YAY!! I may reassess goal weight when I get to 69kg, might go as low as 65kg. Was going to start back at the gym this week but it hasnt happened so my friend and I are starting on Monday. I am not planning to go 7 times a week anymore, I might stick to 3 class sessions and 2 sessions at the gym, going 7 times in 5 days was just way to crazy!!

Mel - where abouts in NZ are you from? My DH is from Dunedin and we are planning to go back to NZ in a couple of years and travel around the north and south island - cant wait!

have had a terrible day - lots of crap food oh well back on the wagon tomorrow
    Veronica - I'm from New Plymouth and my DH is from Wellington so both north islanders but I love the south island - so beautiful

love mel

Xmas was a shocker for me i'm now up to 102.5kg!!!! ARGH! and there is a massive pile of sweets at work which haven't helped! (More accurately, it's probably due to me eating them!)

Meanwhile hubby has gone on a diet and that means cutting out his snacks and going for a 1 hour walk and he's already lost 1.5kg in 4 days! Grrrrrr!

So, I'm going to have to go back to writing down all my calories I eat but I hate doing that becuase i know it means I can't eat crap!!! Not fair.

Sorry in a bad mood but I hope that posting here will make me move my lardy self into gear. I'm still going to the gym though - at least I'm good at that.

Got new scales yesterday & they told me 80.2 kg & 43.9% body fat... oh dear .....

I have rallied a guy at work & we are gonna help eatch other lose weight & both weigh again in a month....

Hmmmm.

Last week: 72.9kg (and there was a 75kg as well!)
    Body fat: 30.1%

This week: 74.1kg and 30.1% body fat.

GRRRR.

Kaz - dont get too upset!! Losing weight really is hard. What sort of diet are you on and what sort of exercise do you do?

My weigh in is...
    Last week: 72.3kg
    This week: 72.2kg
    Body fat: 30%

I thought my body fat was 19% but I realised this morning that I had my scales set to MALE! DOH!!! Dont know how that happened but no wonder I went from 30% to 20% in a week!

I am back :wave:

Weight this morning: 69.6kg
    Phew - still under 70kg

Starting gym again on Thursday, because currently I am working full time, some of the girls are still on holiday so I am standing in. GREAT NEWS - DH is dieting with me and have even started going to the gym!!! Him and a buddy have started last Thursday and I think it's going to get him hooked!! He loved it - ok he moaned 90% of the weekend because his mucles are sore and stiff, but hey, I am just happy that he started doing something about his body!!!!! PSML because he is already walking through the house like a prancing pony going: What are you going to do with me when I am all buff and sexy? *wink-wink* and: You have to learn some martial arts to keep the girls off me - silly thing men!!

hehehe Nadine!

Veronica - just trying to reduce bad stuff (ummm but I finished off a couple of bags of chocolate) and started the "couch to 5k" program.

Kaz - yeh it is so hard to reduce the bad stuff.. I am still eating a lot of junk and right now I am really really craving some ice cream with chocolate sauce. I figure that if I work hard at the gym then I should be able to indulge!

Hey everyone,

Last few days for me have been great. I made spag bol sauce with 126 cal per serve last night and only had 35g (raw weight) of pasta which equals 120 calories. Not bad. Gym this morning and planning to go every morning this week.

Reading everyone's body fat percentages reminds me of my very first ever body fat % reading - it was over 50 and I thought - how am I still solid? I will melt if I get exposed to hot temperatures! My scales now don't have it, but it would be interesting to see how much % has gone down with 20kg lost and a lot of muscle put on...

Keep up the good work everyone,

Ruth

hi all, forgot to weigh in this morning but just got on the scales at 65.5, so i estimate that I was 65.0 this morning. seems I have hit another plateau.

i weighed in;

start weight;89kgs
    last week;82.5kgs
    this week;82.2kgs

have been bad over the xmas holidays and now back to the diet from monday!!

Hi everyone... i just got back from joining the gym..... gosh im sore now lol.... it felt really good... i am eating healthy starting tomorrow morning
    I did weigh myself heaviest i have ever ever been.... im so disgusted (sp?) in myself... but im going to stick with a healthier lifestyle for good now

remembered to weigh in this morning and it seems my estimate yesterday was wrong. 63.8

Way to go Ali! Congrats Nikki, keep up the good work!

Start weight in September - 76.6kg
    Current weight (7/1/08) - 71.25kg
    Goal weight - 63kg.

Have lost 5.35kgs so far which I'm quite proud of, 'only' about 8kgs to go! *L* Can't wait to see the '60s' again! hehehe

Been quite naughty with my food lately but after having a slack period with the gym for the past fortnight (it was closed over Christmas), I've been each morning before work this week. I only work out about 30mins (18mins bike, 15mins treadmill) but it seems to be making a difference. I don't really do the classes at the moment except for Pilates and this week they started a new ABT (abs, butt, thighs) class which sounds perfect for me! *L*

I have 11 weeks until my trip overseas so I'm hoping to be in the mid 60s by then!

Well done to all of you ladies on your perseverance and successes!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast