Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #15

WTF.....omg you poor thing...you really need a
    If i was you i would get another AVO and change my phone/email details...i know this can be a pain but I would rather spend the 30 mins on the phone to change it then have the worry that there may be an email or a phone call/message from her but thats IMHO

it has been a horrible 24 hrs i can assure you.....dh has been great and keeps giving me huggles......i'm so glad my 17 son isn;t here, because he would go nuts.....what makes it even harder is that we want to start IVF hopefully in the next month or so, but with this happening it feels like it will have to go on the back burner again......i'm sick of waiting to have my new bubba's......dh has said that we are goign to go see our lawyer tomorrow......we have seen pictures of this child and it has nothing of dh at all......our kids though have him all through them.....my 14 ds is a spitting image of him......i just want it all to end.....kiya

Try and keep your chin up darl....
    that everything sorts itself out soon...Let the lawyer deal with it...

By the way...my friend isnt just my friend he is my hubby....so i do in a way understand what you are going through....we had just decided to go and have the reversal done when i found out.....still going through with the reversal..... despite the rough patches, for us this PROBLEM has only made us stronger.....

PM me if you want to chat....anytime im usually on line

Take it easy
    Last edited by karend; June 24th, 2008 at 11:20 PM. Reason: change of mind

So sorry to hear about that B***H giving you troubles,dont let her get her way.She must be doing this to make you guys argue,dont give her the satisfaction.What Karend said is so true once you get a lawyer involve she will go away.Gosh this is the last thing you need.

Wow thats pretty heavy Kiya you poor thing. What DNA was done the first time round???
    I too had a DNA test done on my son as his father didnt believe me and it was just a mouth one that you can do at home and it cost $500 and it came back 99.99999999% that he was the father. I could not use it for legal reason or to claim child support as there was no 3rd party to witness it, that one was $1000. Cant your DH just sign away his parental right for her because he doesnt want anything to do with her???
    Im pretty sure that would send a message loud and clear and would cut her up. My friends ex signed away all his rights to his son and she was very very angry and upset.
    Get yourself a new email account so you dont have to get anymore emails from her.
    Stand your ground and dont let her get in the way of your plans or your family. If you let her get to you then she wins. I think even if you get a laywer to send her a letter telling her your DH feeling and to stay away or court action will be taken then she may back right off.

Emm he had only the paternity test done.....CSA dont accept paternity anymore because they are in accurate.....so many fathers have been forced to pay child support for children based on a test that is looking for certain elements in blood and a blood group......My eldest son knows of this child, but is not happy, not at hubby, but the other bird, because she tricked him into having a baby.....we have changed our number so many times, but she sucks up to our friends back in Brisbane, saying how we gave her our number to contact us, and she has lost it some stupid sotry and them not knowing any better gives it to her.....it is a never ending circle......all we want is to extend on our family by having another baby of our own, and now this has set us back.....i hate all the set backs.....kiya

wow today has been filled with a lot of emotions and a lot of tears......not only are we still going to go ahead with the IVF, but dh has asked me to renew our wedding vows to prove how much i really does love me.....it is exciting now.....hopefully a new baby/babies soon and now a new wedding, especially since my first one was absolutely aweful and it rained and my reception was held in my parents shed with frozen finger food for the guests....so now it we can have the fun-filled party we should of had.....we have decided to have a little ceremony for our renewal then instead of a reception thingo we are goign to have a big party instead....kiya

Oh that is truely wonderful darl am so happy for you, i have gooses.
    Wats the differance between the blood test one and the mouth swab???
    I would have thought the bllod one would have been a match then a mouth swab.

thanks em.....apparently dh has been planning on doing this for awhile now, but since all this $hit has been happening he wanted to make it even more special......apparently a paternity is where they match up the same blood group......so for example if lets say the child has A+ and the father has A+, and they would select at random so many other males to compare against......it will come back as a certainty not a definate, for this they have found is no longer accurate.....a DNA looks for identical markers in a minimum number of markers.....this is when they can then say that a child belongs to this mother and this father.......a paternity however only shows a probable possibility where a DNA shows a definate probability.....so did i confuse you any......dh studied genetics......a true DNA costs over $1000 a paternity costs under $500....and one of the only ways you can get a DNA is if it is court ordered.......cheers kiya

Mine was from a company in melb and they sent back once the test was completed a letter with lots of numbers on it and our names above each colume. Then it said on another letter that he was the father 99.999999%.

yeah they can be confusing cant they........well things have all settled down now......i finally told her what to stick it......now to get back to the task at hand of having a baby :-)...cheers kiya

Good on you darl, i so cant wait to here some more good news.
    You so deserve it

Im going back into see my GP so i can get the ball rolling again........It is good being able to do a lot of the stuff up here and over the phone, but of course we still need to go down and do stuff as well......i remember from the last phone call we had with them, that they will try and arrange it so most of the important things we have to do before we treatment starts is on the one day so we dont have to keep fly up and down.....we also found that it is goign to a little longer, because of the dvt and endo, but that is ok.....they are going to keep my on the oral pill even though that can cause a dvt, BUT at the same time i will be on the clexane again, so it will be thinning everything out ie lining and blood.....they said last time that in a way it is good i have the endo and going back on the clexane because i will have a nice soft smooth lining for the eggies to attach to and better my chance considering my age etc......so fingers crossed we can start.....dh now wants to have 2 put back in and always talks about it as "them" and when "they" grow up etc etc.....it is cute, but i would be happy if one just makes, 2 would be a blessing.....cheers kiya

"Them" thats so funny. Isnt it cute when guy are being big softies.
    Hearing all this baby talk almost makes me clucky again
    Very quiet in here girls??? Wats going on??

hehehehehe.......i know exactly what you mean about our guys being big softies....dh is being such a softie lately....it is cute

dh.....has decided that he wants them to if figners crossed put 2 back in.......i had my appt with my gp and he rung westmead again, and they have agreed that if i have enough that have fertilised and healthy enough to put 2 back in.......i cried and laughed......they were great......so they will get abck to me with an appt date down there and i will fly down.....woohoo

Glad things are starting to look up for you..... Hope you don't have to wait too long for your appointment

Hi LadiesI have a question,Im coming out in small itchy rashes and i dont know if its due to the IVF drugs or simply being pregnant,has anyone had this problem while being pregnant?
    Yeh apart from that im doing fine,bubs will be 8 weeks old on Tuesday.This pregnancy is draging out im counting down the weeks already.
    I hope you are all havn a good weekend.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast