Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #15

yer he wants a baby just as bad as i do lol
    but his idea of baby clothes is KENWORTH everything lol
    sarah
    xxx

Hi ladies,
    thanks for the replies... I`ve got to go back at 10 weeks for another scan, feeling good about it all. Still got nausea so alls good...
    That little heartbeat was the best thing thats happened for me in a long while, I burst into tears but for a good reason this time.

Mrs M thats great news, it works first time for you... this seems to be the place for first time IVF pg so all the best when the time comes.

Dearmum exciting for you !!! cant wait to hear back.

Hope evryone else is doing well

xxx

Hi LadiesToday i had my scan and all went well,i only have 1 bubs in there but thats ok i cant get to greedyYeh there was a healthy heart beat so thats the main thing.I will need to come back in 2 weeks for another scan,but so far so good.I dont worry to much about m/c as iv never had that problem before.
    To all you ladies thinking of doing IVF i say go for it,it works for me so it can work for you guys toyeh i got pregnant in first go so i say its the best.
    Well have a great weekend to you all.

Me 36DH 54
    DS19,DD17,DS16,DD11
    baby due Feb 10th
    Last edited by dearmum; June 21st, 2008 at 11:35 PM.

Hi girls hows things???, God there is such good vibes in here at the moment its awesome. WHO will be the third person???These things run in 3's
    Onemore thats really awesome news, i was thinking about you on wednesday but i just didnt get around to logging on.
    Mummy25 did you go to your appt yet??

Well DF went and got the snip snip on tuesday, we didnt want any wooopies in this house. I'd bl00dy shoot myself.
    I so cant wait to go to Darwin on the 15th July its been so long since ive had a holiday and it will be good to see my parents as they havent met Breah yet. We had our 6 week check on wednesday only a week late and Breah is 4.2kgs now, so she has put on a hole kg in 7 weeks. I had to have my papsmear but oh well better then getting cancer
    Well im hammered so im off to bed,sorry if i have missed anyone
    Ninite Mwahh!
    Last edited by Mumof8; June 21st, 2008 at 09:51 PM.

Hello to all you lovely Ladies
    thats great news dearmum i want to be greddy lol as i want twins if i can
    but one will do i guess loli have already lined up somewhere to stay if we go and do IVF my sister in laws place
    sarah
    xxx

dearmum......we are the same.....i have however conceived twins naturally before twice, so i have more of a chance of having them...which is good for us because even dh wants twins......but i will be very happy just to have 1 baby :-)......we also won't have a problem with accommodation down there as dh comes from NSW and he still has family down there and my sister lives down there as well.....so that will be taken care of......now just have to get everything together and head on down there.....wish you the best of luck and can't wait to hear about your IVF/Baby journey.....cheers kiya

Hi Mrs M & Kiya

Yeh i would of loved twinsi actually asked my doc to have 2 put in but he didnt want me to have twins because of high risks,i was a bit upset about it because its my body not his and alot of other docs transfer 2,oh well im still very happy with the 1.I think im having a boy because iv had boy,girl,boy,girl so now boybut my daughter wants a girl.Yeh you ladies should have no problem with IVF,one things good is its quick from the start to finish it took me about 8 weeks.Well i cant wait until i hear your sucess stories.
    Ok sorry have to go now as iv got to cook dinner.SEE YA.

onemore, congratulations.... its so great to hear....... and now two of you will be going it together.. thats great... make sure you take extra good care of yourself..
    dearmum, glad to hear everything is going well for you....
    em, how bout stoppin in here for a little while? are you flying? what you going to see in darwin? Breah sounds like a healthy little buddha! is she laughing yet? you always gotta love it when they first smile at you... there is nothing in the world like it. my appointment with that gynea got changed to the 4 august and I haven't heard from the hospital yet.. but i will ring again and find out. was hubby really sore???? as sore as we get?? hows the rest of you children? do they enjoy breah too?

i was telling my oldest kellie today about the IVF as she is learning about sex ed at school and was telling her what DH has to do so we can do it you should of seen the look i got she really died on the spot
    i have talk alot to my youngest teneal about a baby or 2 and she wants a little brother but the other 2 want a girl
    i would love another girl to dress all pretty
    sarah
    xxx

Hey LUV, gee you are really getting the run around with doctor's you poor darl. Im something good will come your way very soon. DF is still carrying on the big girl but he played indoor cricket on saturday nite so cant be all that bad. Breah is smiling heaps now and starting to talk. She moves her head and her eyes follow me all around the room aswell now, shes a girl i guess they have to know everything. Eden is the best with her, he is always wanting to feed her and hold her. If im doing controlled crying with her it near works if hes around. I think gee she is quiet so i go check on her and here he is with her dancing around the room and shes fast asleep, hes got the gift!!!
    She s crying so i get back on later

Hiya girls
    well today i got the long awaited paper work from Westmead IVF
    i told Hubby how much and he said in a few months we will try IVF
    I'm so happy.
    sarah
    xxxx

Hi Mrs M, Thats good to hear you received all the paper work,its interesting isnt it,it also makes things feel real.I hope you can start soon.

Hi Momof6, Oh thats so cute,im hoping my kids will help out like that too.Yeh babies grow up so quick its nice if they stayed baby for longer.

Hi Ladies, I hope everyone had a good day today.

Ok about me again,i had such a bad day today i went off my head at my son for not having a job and i called him a bum this pregnancy my hormones are all over the place,iv been mad and snapping at little things and crying later on.Oh and what makes it worst is when my kids say mum your just upset coz your pregnant hmm i feel like killing them when they say that.I dont remember being like this with my other kids,or maybe that time it was my hubby that coped it.My hubby smart this time he stays away but the kids cop it.its really sad.I dont get m/s but i wish i could swap it with these hormones.

Me 36 DH 54
    DS19,DD17,DS16,DD11
    Bubs due 10th Feb

dearmum......i can relate to the older kids and them not doing anything.....my 17ds is exactly the same and would prefer to stay at home and be in front of his computer.....he moved out of home on the weekend back to the city so he can be a city boy again.....i'm a little sad, but at the same time my house is peaceful again......yes preg hormones can take over, but they will settle down soon.....cheers kiya

Hi Kiya, Yeh my son is 19 this yr and he has only held down a few jobs as he gets fired,i get so frustrated as he has no motivation to get out there and work hard,instead he takes life easy he has parents that feed him and a roof over his head and his friends shout him drinks ect so he dosnt need a jobhe cant even be bothered to claim dole.What made me so mad yesterday was i asked him to bring out the rubbish and he turned around and told me why dont you do it.Can you imagine how that made me feel.
    Well he didnt end up taking out the rubbish,he didnt even come home last night.I think i need to tell him to move out he is old enough to defend for himself now what do you think?

boy can i so totally relate......my son does get the dole, and he found it so much easier to sit around and do nothing because he knew that every 2 weeks he would get money for nothing......he treated me like i was the worst thing on this earth, but he and dh were best buds.....ever since he physically threw dh to the ground by his throat and we had to get the police, they have become best buds, but me, gees i'm the worst ever..... i couldn;t even walk past his room without him yelling at me......so now i am glad he has gone......my house is so much happier for it....my other kids are being kids again and aren't always on their guards......cheers kiya

ladies......i'm asking for some advice......dh ex after some many years has all of a sudden decided she would start harassing us....dh & i have been together since our late teens, but we seperated for a short time during my preg with my eldest son and after he was born....during that time this girl, sucked him and lied to him about being on the pill etc.....they were together for only 5 weeks, but during that time she did so much damage, to much to go into detail with......she has now decided that dh has to make contact with this daughter......we spoke with CSA and they are now requesting a DNA because they have gone through her file and found some discrepancies......he only had a paternity and tht is no longer acceptable because even though it says 90+ % accuracy it is actually inaccurate.......she keeps emailing me to force dh to make contact with the daughter.....like he says he is paying, that is bad enough, but he doesn;t want to meet the girl.....the ex is now saying that she will go and wait outside my kids school so she can froce my kdis to meet this girl.....what should i do ???.....i'm in massiv tears at the moment.....kiya

Kiya...

Firstly to you and your family.

My advice would be talk to your lawyer have them write a letter asking that all correspondence regarding the child be done through the lawyers office (this way YOU aren't being harrassed by this woman) and if the funds are available get another test done... I assume that you and your hubby have spoken at great lengths over this and the decision that he would not be involved in the other child's life was a joint one....SHE can not force YOUR children to meet her child....If YOU feel threatened by this woman seek an AVO...Sorry if im rambling i have a million thoughts going through my head at the minute.

This is the advice i gave a friend who is in a similar situation....They only dtd once.... but 3 days after the girl claimed she was pregnant(sounds suss, i know)..... Once the lawyer got involved my friend hasnt heard from her nor has the lawyer.

Hope things all settle down for you soon....And please dont waste tears on this woman...she isnt worth it.
    Last edited by karend; June 24th, 2008 at 11:19 PM. Reason: change of mind

Thanks Karend........that helped......this woman is nuts, literally......prime example.....we got married in oct 1993......a week before we got married she was calling saying she had another child to dh, a son and that it was born early and was in the NICU.....so i said fine give me all the details then and we will see it.....within 2 mins of saying it was in the NICU, she said we can't see it because it had passed away........then several months later we got a phoen call from CSA telling us that she tried to claim this child......they declined it due to the fact that she could not #1 provide a birth certificate and #2 she couldn't provide dna proof that dh was the father......then the guy at CSA then asked is it true that i was his 2nd wife......i nearly died.....he was never married to her and was only with her for a few weeks and then she suckered himin with this kid......we have had an AVO on her before, but because we no longer live in the city and she is now married.....go figure, she still wants to be a b$tch......it no longer holds.......kiya

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast