Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonding

kirsty Guest

WTG Louise, it is wonderful isn't it when they do things like "normal". I know our little boy was born 8wks early & so many of the Dr's & midwives kept handing out the "now I want you to be prepared that he may be a little slower than others his age at doing things", well all I can say is he is now 3.5yrs & we are still waiting for him to be slow at something!!

Hope she continues to thrive for you.

I was fully prepared for her to lag behind developmentally, but except for smiling (not till 10 weeks) she has been on target with her age peers, just 2 kilos lighter.

My little NICU/SCN baby is now 10 months old and she is doing really well.Things were pretty rough for the first 4 months but after that she seemed to just jump over those disruptions and has really come along.
    She is walking slowly but by herself.

tiggy Guest

Hi girls,

Well, after much talking and planning I am really very pleased to announce that we are ALL home!!!!!!!!!!

Took some beautiful photos today, will try to put them up on the website.

kirsty Guest

OMG Tiff what wonderful news for you guys!!

Ivy & Noah must be going great guns for you to have made it home. Hope that the rest of the journey is nothing but onwards & upwards for you all.

How heavy are the twins now, if you don't mind me asking?

And just think that now you are home you can have all the support you need at feeding time with hubby around.

Look forward to more great news from you soon.

Yay Tiff! So glad to hear Ivy and Noah are home. Hopefully you can relax and enjoy them now, IYKWIM.

That is fantastic news Tiff! The twins will go great guns from now!

Yay tiff!!!!! Well done to all!!!

They are absolutely beautiful.

Well done you xx

Yay Tiff!! Great news!

I had a feeling that might have happened when we didn't hear from you for a little while!

How are Ivy & Noah settling in at home? How are the rest of the kids? How are you feeling? When you've got a spare few minutes, you'll have to update us.

Can't wait to see some new pics!

Love

tiggy Guest

Hey Becc,
    Everyone is good. We are settling in very slowly. The first night was hell on a stick! It is either getting better or we are all getting used to sleep deprivation!

I am feeling thrilled, amazed, scared, sad and in awe of these tiny little creatures.

The kids are good but are finding it hard to keep their hands away, even when they are asleep. It is a learning experience for all of us, especially me, who has to learn that my almost ten tear olds are quite capable of holding a baby (even my eight year old is full of confidence) and I have to take a deep breath and let them.

More phots just uploaded. They are from yesterday.

Tiff i am so pleased the twins are now home with you all.
    They are just so cute. I love the picture of Noah sleeping.

Love the new photos Tiff - how cute are they?!

I'm glad to hear you are all good. It sounds like the big kids are loving having the bubs home. And I can just imagine you hovering over them while they hold Ivy and Noah!

I hope that the rest of your settling in period goes smoothly...I will be thinking of you and hoping that you can get *some* sleep!

Thanks for the update...stay in touch and keep the piccies coming!

Love

Tiff those photos are gorgeous, Noah looked really comfy in that sleeping pic

kirsty Guest

Have to agree that the photo of Noah asleep is just adorable.

How are you finding life Tiff? O

Love Gwen x

Hey Girls, how are you all doing? O

How are the twins doing, Tiff? You must be SO busy! Hope everything is going well...

Love

All good here. Seren is 13lb5oz now, and is 8 and half months old. Apparently, when she turns one, they will no longer make any allowances for her being prem anymore! I'm a bit concerned that she's not sitting, crawling etc - but her mental development is fantastic, which is good.

I've started new medication to keep my blood pressure under control which is making me really sleepy - not good, with active baby all day! I wish I could wake myself up a bit more! :shock:

How is everyone else? How are you gettig on Becc?

Gwen ~ Seren is doing so well. I wouldn't worry about her not sitting up yet or crawling. Kimberley never rolled and didn't crawl till she was 9 and half months old.

I'm so pleased everyones babies are doing so well.

I now look at Kimberley and can not believe she was born 4lb 13oz she turns 3 next month and i think what happened to that small baby.
    Even Alex has done so well he is now 10kilos and was born 3 weeks early.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast