Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Am i being played?

Quote Originally Posted by Maybe_played View Post
    anyway i said that i'll need to go with her to the docs for a blood test. basically i wanted to hear if she's pregnant or not from the horses mouth. initially she refused and then she said ok
    p.p.s she completely denies lying to me about her being pregnant... i already busted her lying to me about her being on the contraceptive needle (in the doctors office i asked if the reasons why she was 'sick' in the mornings may have been a side effect of the needle) anyway doc said she didnt come in and get the needle... BUSTED.
    I am actually a little confused by this... from what you wrote, it seems as though you have been with her to the Dr for tests... I am sorry if I have missed it, but what did the Dr say?

Either Depression pills or the contraceptive pill.

oh and she said the other night that "hopefully from all this alcohol im drinking will kill the baby"
    well a doc wouldnt prescribe the contraceptive if she was pg , and anti depressents arent just given willy nilly either ,and sadly alcohol is more likely to damamge a child than actually kill the innocent thing

Josh it would seem this girl is desperate to hold onto you and is resorting to some rather suspect measures to do so. I feel angry for you but sad for her at the same time because as you have told us she seems to have some issues.

My view on the situation is:

The Dr would have written a pregnancy confirmation on an official letter head and included info such as last menstrual period (LMP) and estimated due date (EDD). Anyone can mock up something like what she has showed you with that little bit of the script that tears off. Where is the rest of it?

As the others have pointed out the thick black lines on the test are wrong and an obvious fake. The fact that she tested two negatives in your company should be proof enough that she is not PG, though there are brands that are more sensitive than others so perhaps check on that. Though realistically if you and her haven't done the deed in the last fortnight then any test should show up accurately.

You caught her out with a lie of EPIC proportions. Telling you that she had the depo injection when the Dr said she didn't. I can't imagine how that must have made you feel!

I really hope that you can convince her to get help because they aren't deeds of someone who is acting rationally, though I really don't blame you if you cut her off completely.

OMG, I noticed that 'Pregnancy' was misspelled as well!! You would think that a doctor knows how to spell this word!!

Either way, I hate to sound like 'Dr. Phil' but I think you and your ex have a bit of a trust problem (an understatement).

My advice to you is to run.
    If she is not pregnant yet she will damn well try hard to get that way.
    This has happened to my ex husband twice, first girl he left said she was pregnant and she wasnt, the second told him she was getting the pill injection and she wasnt, she fell pregnant and they discussed termination which she agreed to, anyway their daughter is now 2 yrs old and he is living with her and she has absoulote control of him. (both weirdos)

Be careful very careful, the tests etc all look like fakes to me, but you can bet she will be trying really hard to get pregnant now.

wow what a read,
    you poor guy I hope it clears up for you and you can break contact with her. But what scares me the most is that she CAN fall pregnant and then she'll have tp be responsible for a living person when obviously she can't look after herself

Wow that does read like a soap opera! Keen to see how it turns out. Let us know!

Is she trying take the P*ss?, seriously count your lucky stars that shes done this or she might have fooled you back into a relationship and you may have actually ended up fathering a child with her. You don't want to mix with that gene pool, how she thinks anyone would be fooled by those attempts is beyond a joke. One look at the box she got the tests from would have shown her that they are supposed to be fine lines either pink or blue but maybe she has poor eyesight along with poor judgement.
    Sounds like you have had a lucky escape, good luck.

SugarDust Guest

I agree with everyone!

Get as far away from here as possible!

she doesn't seem all together there!

does this doctor have his own practise ??? cause when i googled his name he came up as a doctor of emergency medicine in a hospital. ( i didn't think they class having a pregnancy confirmed as a emergency )

Oh, Shaz, go the research!!!!!

I have been lurking waiting for another update from Josh.. i wonder how things are going? I am hooked to this story now i want to know whats happening!!

ok guys a little update:

got a text from Mel saying "gimme a call when u knock off work i got some results for you" so i gave her a call where she sounded really upset and after some coaxing i got from her that she went to the doctors today and they said that shes pregnant.

anyway yesterday i asked her to organise a letter from the doctor to be available for me to pick up from the clinic, and today she said she had such letter but they refused to keep it at the practise (i'd have thought if they didnt keep it there, they'd mail it out) anyway she said that she possessed the letter.

so i high-tailed it to her place after work to receive this letter... a block from her place i found mel was walking so i pulled over she hopped in the car. she was very upset and crying and she said that the mother had ripped up this letter...

she handed me a bunch of torn paper so i went thru it and i was able to decipher her name and address and 'Serum hCG" and on the back of one of the bits of paper was written 'positive'.

so anyway i took mel back to her place to find out why her mother torn up this paper. mel and her mum nearly had a punch on, and i grabbed mel and got her to calm down which resulted in her running away throwing her sunnies on the concrete and declaring her hate for her mother...

so i talked to her mum and discovered that at the doctors they did a urine test which the doctor reported as 'inconclusive' and ordered a 'serum hCG blood test'.

so after my very long winded story, my summary is:
    -the docs pee test was inconclusive
    -there was a blood test ordered, but mel chickened out (scared of needle lol)
    -her mum ripped up the pathology request for the blood test (didnt really get a reason for that)
    -i have no idea why 'positive' was written on the back of the pathology request form. a doctor wouldnt record any test result on such a form i imagine.
    -mel still thinks shes pregnant, and i've done my best to encourage her to get this blood test as it's very important.

so i'm still hanging in limbo here... but all i can do is wait.. hopefully she gets a duplicate tomorrow.
    i said that i would go with her to the pathology for the blood test to help her. (lol i told her to not even look at the needle... just close eyes!)

Sincerely,
    Josh

Hmmm... well, I had a positive HPT, then I got a neg HPT at the Dr's, then another 2 postives HPT's at home, then a neg at the hospital, but my hCG levels kept increasing, so it looked as though I was pregnant... in the end I miscarried, but it was after loads of BT's and ultrasounds. So perhaps she is going through something similar... but the fake HPT's were a bit bizarre.
    I hope everything is going to turn out ok.

Oh Josh, far out, what a stressful situation!

Surely she's not pregnant, but maybe she has really convinced herself that she is.

If she missed a period in March (I think that's what you have said) then you would think that even a doctors wee test would show a good strong positive. If you guys haven't been DTD since March then I bet she has been off with other fellas trying to get UTD.

Hope you're able to sort this out soon.

So was her mum in the room with her in the doctor's surgery and is she confirming what Mel said?

Stating the obvious, I think you just have to get her to do the blood test even if it means frogmarching her down to the pathology place.

You really need to get her to get the blood test done so you know for sure...as everything is just he says, she says atm! im sure if you or her phone the doctor & tell them the pathology request was misplaced & lost they would gladly write you out another one!

I think you need to get it worked out asap to save both you & your ex the stress of it all..if she is pregnant (not that i am saying she is) the stress wouldnt be helping the baby at all!

maybe get a digital pregnancy test if she doesnt want to go get the bloodtest (as you cant force her to) as these are usually (IMO) fairly accurate & very easy to read! then take it from there

Good luck

This really is an awful situation. If she is indeed pregnant (which I don't think she is), why the hell would she be drinking, knowing it could hurt her child?

And, if she's three months pregnant, she'd have a little pot belly by now too! Has she had any other symptoms? Has she had any morning sickness (BTW - just a name, sickness occurs any time of day or night). When I was pregnant, I couldn't stomach toast, nevermind drinking alcohol!!!

Josh - I feel so bad for you. What a terrible thing to put a person through, especially if it's all a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Celsie View Post
    she'd have a little pot belly by now too!
    LOL under normal circumstances i'd be i find pregnant women beautiful and sexy lol and would love the cute little pot belly hahaha

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast