Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ April 2009

Morning everyone

I've had tears well in my eyes reading some of your posts today.

Jen, I feel closure to all of you than any of my other female friends and I can't bare going a day without checking on you all If it weren't for all of you and my amazing dh I don't know where I would be.

Coco, another teary post, I know this is a great place to let it all out and it's just so wonderful for that! And when things are happening or not long after we tend to be the most upset about it and our dh/dp/df can often really sound like the bad guy (which in the case you're talking about he is!) What I'm getting at in a delicate way is that if he is like that more often than not and making you feel terrible more often than not I would really encourage you to see someone for help either by yourself or together... I know you didn't say you feel terrible all the time but just in case you do I wanted to say something.... I'm just worried about you... I hope I didn't just stick my nose in too far? Regarding the financial thing, may people are finding it tough,clients are dropping like flies at my work but many more new ones are coming in. Be positive things will get better After my m/c we talked about dropping the private cover (cause I wanted to) and talked about dh not spending $ on some things... But at the end of the day we choose an attitude of abundance rather than lack,just that mind set helps make things easier... That can be hard to do when you feel like the realities are different but I still prefer to think things which will support me rather than the alternative. Again I hope that wasn't sticking my nose in too far.

Sally I think of accupuncture as balancing you to what nature wanted in the first place (not messing with nature). Not sure if you read my post a while back re my experience. I used to have 30 day cycles (ie when I first ever go my period for a few years) before the pill and depo, than had 28 day cycles on the pill and when I came off depo. When I had acuppuncture my periods went back to 30 days just like nature had intended before all the contraceptive drugs. SO if you've ever taken contraceptive or any other drugs for that matter (in a toxic world just the air we breath can throw your body out of wack) you require balancing HTH

Sunny, I feel very jealous at all the pg woman out there and pray to god noone else tells methey are pg... BUT for you girls I AM TOTALLY HAPPY FOR A BFP ANNOUNCMENT... BRING IT ON btw I would be testing everyday like a crazy woman untill I see 2 dark lines

gotta get ready for work xo

Last edited by Cherished; April 15th, 2009 at 08:39 AM.

sorry, just another quick one before i run to get ready for work. I got a shiney red cover line today which says i am 3dpo..... I was expecting today to be my O date so I am a little confused. I guess I will wait and see what my temps do over the next 3 or so days.

My chart looks so erratic compared to my pregnancy chart.... so not holding much hope already.. but this is the first time i have gotten an unbroken coverline.. so thats kinda cool

Coco - sending you some love and hugs. It can be so hard sometimes. I hope you and DH are able to sit down and talk about it... that much have been horrible for you for him to mimic crying at you. I am just in shock that he would do that. *hugs*

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES

I've just got the most special birthday pressie (and it's not Fifi's bub) my BFP. Feels like it's been forever but it's finally happened, and I still can't quite believe it.

Fifi - Just wishing you all the best on bub's BIRTH DAY.

Coco - huge hugs hun, TTC is so hard sometimes. I know during all the years we've had many ups and downs and it is such a huge drain emotionally.

Thanks for the birthday wishes

Mollycat - Oh my goodness!! That is fantastic news! Happy Birthday, WHAT A PRESENT!!!!!

Coco- That is horrible for you. As easy as it is for me to say waiting till the dust settles will help, you will understand what is going on better. Money is money, some people have lots some don't, people think you need to get stressed rightly so but at the end of the day its not everything, kids, love and family is. Maybe he is focussing on it because its something he can tackle and 'fix', and getting a BFP seems out of his control.... Males are strange creatures.

Cherished - I was talking to DH about it and I think Id be a succes case for him base on my history as well. Not having an prob's getting pregnant, although not successful, without balancing my body so it should (in theory) be even easier when it is balanced????

SO strange we give our selves dates, my birthday is in july and I desperately want to be pregnant by then... Maybe announcing 3 months would be lovely. That is exactly what I will ask DH to get me....
    No pressure....

OMG mollycat!!!!! Happy birthday and what a super pressie!! Here's to a H&H 9 months

mollycat - and congratulations! Woohoo! I'm so very very happy that you've finally got a BFP. I'm its a sticky one and wishing you a H&H 9 months.

erybery - Thats fantastic news about your little girl. :I'm hoping its completely resolved by the next scan.

fifi - Sending loads of labour vibes. I hope you don't have to wait much longer to hold your baby in your arms.

Big hugs to everyone else. I'm at work so I'll have to come back later for more persies.

Just had to jump on to say CONGRATULATIONS again to mollycat on her I still can't wipe the smile from my face! My eyes are still puffy--esp. after the pic of your +HPT!! I'm OVER THE MOON for you, hon!!! After 11 years.... it just goes to show you that miracles really do happen, you just can't ever give up that dream! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Yes, Yes, Yes!

Fantastic news, Mollycat.

Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months

PS: .......

Sooooooooooooo happy for you Mollycat! WooHoo!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY for Mollycat! After 11 years? OMG it's just the MOST WONDERFUL NEWS xoxoxoxox No need to wish you a happy birthday, all of your dreams have already come true

OMG Mollycat - I have tears of joy welling up in my eyes. I am absolutely overwhelmed with happiness. This thread is becoming so happy & lucky. And Sunny, I know it's a tad early, but hey a feint line is still a positive line. I just want to hug everyone in the thread and jump up and down. This has made my day, particularly after reading some previous posts. I will post persies seperately. I am still in shock.... this is a great month!
    Oh, Happy Birthday too Mollycat - the best present anyone could ask for. Phew, I need to take a breath!

Mollycat ~ you Sensational Resilient Patient Clever Woman!!!!!

...this is a bit childish but....I just graduated to being able to PM!! I think that's pretty cool!!

I feel like I belong a bit now

Well said, meh!!!

Meh - Welcome to the PM club

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and the good wishes. Still trying to get my head around it. Wish I could shout it from the roof (that could be a good look - actually getting up wouldn't be so hard - it's getting back down again). Wait until my boys find out that they will have to share a room (or someone will)

Jen - Hope you didn't scare DF with your tears, thanks for the photos, can't believe how much your boys have grown in the twelve months we've been here together.

This means I may have "ruined" that wedding awwww. Never mind. I'm sure the bride and groom won't mind too much.

MOLLY CAT!!! Oh my gosh I am sooooo over the moon for you!!! A little birdy just emailed me and told me to search BB for a bit of good news and I knew exactly where to go to find it! I am so happy for you sweetheart. What an amazing birthday present. Maybe special days are good luck because I got my BFP on father's day, and now you on your birthday! I can't wait to watch and hear about your pregnancy journey!

OMG - Mollycat!!!!!!!!! I just read your news. I am soooooo EXCITED for you!!!!! Have a few tears even!!!!!!

Wishing you a very happy & very healthy 9 months. Don't worry won't mention on fb - only here. Am so thrilled, this has made my day if not my week or month!!!!!!!!!!

thanks KL - Don't know how I missed you in that email this morning, sorry bout that - hope we can catch up one Fri night soon.

thanks AJC - have been trying to work out how to let you know without advertising it on fb.

Thank you to both of you (and the little birdie)

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast