Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ April 2009

Hi my sunshine sunny, you must have posted while I was typing.... That is every exciting!!! BE EXCITED a faint line is better than nothing and it is still VERY early. Heaps of dr's and even ff sugegst testing well after af is even due! You were lucky to get a + so early last time!

I tested a few days after AF was due when I was pg, I was going to wait even longer due to my previous cycle but didn't. Since having mc this time I am sure I was pg in Dec, af was 10 days late and it was never late... I thought the period was over a couple of times and then it started again. That period was also clumpy/clotty (also never happens) I think I had a very early m/c and than got pg on the very next cylce which would be the one we lost at 8 weeks.

Not sure how any of that is relevant! I'm just down I guess and am thinking of it. ANYWAY I was responding to your post because like the little ray of sunshine you are, your post cheered me up somewhat, I would LOVE to see a BFP from you very soon xoxooox

Ladies trying acuptunutre I have a question -
    So I had a treatment this morning and he said had a started my period and I said yes then he said are going to TTC now and I said YES!!!
    Then he said did i want to get pregnant straight away and if I wanted to get pregnant straight away he could do a special treatment for me..
    WTH?? I said not this time, maybe next, it felt too full on to plan it to the finest detail..
    I dont think I do have fertility problems but it kinda of all just freaked me out and I was condering if anyone else has had this??

Hi Sally.... Wow that is unreal! If I don't get a BFP in a couple of weeks I want to go and see him!!!! Where about's is he, hey, I will take planed or whatever I can get, I want a baby NOW

just dropping by to say a quick hello. im still feeling a bit sad and cranky and all of the above.. and I realised today that it has been exactly 4 months today since the m/c... maybe that is what is getting me down... plus if we dont' fall this month then that will take us over the 12 month ttc mark.. started on 3rd May 08. I know others have been going longer.. but i am finding it hard atm.

thanks everyone for the kind words of support and encouragement.

DS slammed his hand in the car door today so he isn't having a good day either - so i have to go to help him in the bath.

goodnight xx

In a place where Love is what we breathe!

Thumbs down

Hi all, just a quickie......

Boble: Hang in there love. I know its hard to stay positive and have had a lot of trouble being happy myself over the last 2 days, but thats why you have your online buddies.

Cherished: Thanks for being optimistic. Another friend announced a pregnancy today and I actually felt jealous and upset. Thats not the kind of person I am and it makes me feel worse! Hopefully I get an AF by the 23/4 or a BFP! Is it bad to want something so bad it consumes your every thought, feeling and decision?

Mel1979: How was the car hunt? Hope your good and keeping positive.

FifiCalire: Have you dropped your bundle yet? Mega excitement from me to you!

Love and peace to all, oh and big fat BFP'S all round!

just an update on me: Had a quck scan with ob today and the fluid looks like its resolving on our little girl! so relieved, hopefully at the next scan they wont be able to see any fluid on the neck at all!

Sunny - Im hoping your faint line turns really dark soon!

Sally - not sure bout the acupuncture, it sounds odd they can be sooo sure they'll get you pregnant (that sounded a bit dirty didn't it! heheh)

Cherished and Coco - always thinking bout you

Boble - thinking of you, my angels EDD is in 5 weeks and even though I am UTD atm the pain doesnt go away. I love this baby with all my heart but just miss the first one and get angry thinking how ill never know her! Wish I could make you feel better. What does your doc say? maybe they could give you some fertility drugs to help speed things along? this baby is a clomid conception and I call it the wonder drug!

Erybery that is BRILLIANT news!! That is so so so good! Im so happy for you!!! YEAH!!!!

Sunny - your in sunny perth two hey? Good luck in your TWW!

Boble - You feel how you feel and its not even relevant if people have been trying longer etc, your need and want is all that should and does matter. Its good you at least have an idea of what the issue is... TRY Acupunture, apparently they think its a sure thing! He - he!

Cherished - I know, how funny and strange...
    He is the guy the fertility clinics send there long term IVF's to go to.
    I dont want to mess with nature too much because nature hasn't been kind so far,
    so I feel I need to just wait... Plus we are going to Broome to make our pearl baby anyway...

xxoo

Jen-July isn't too far away. Hopefully you get your BFP before that and you will be having an ultrasound done that day instead.

erybery-Thats wonderful news. I am so happy for you and your little girl. I'm praying when you go back next time that they don't see any fluid.

boble- I hope things start to look up for you soon.

sally-Wow! I need a vacation maybe I will come over there and get some acupuncture from him!

cherished-Sorry to hear you are feeling down.

sunny-How exciting for having a positive. Faint or not a positive is a positive. When are you testing again?

mel-How did the car shopping go?

Coco, Rhi, mollycat and everyone else lurking around!

He was telling me today that he had a lady who had been trying for 16 yeras, 7 years of IVF and she just had a healthy baby boy... 3 months with him.

Well as long as it gives us all hope!!!

It probably sounds so so silly but I reckon it would be worse for me to tell him to pull out all the stops then not get pregnant because I would be starting to think where the hell do I go from there?

ANyway average time for any couple TTC is 6 months so Ill halve that and give myself 3 to get pregnant then tell him to pull out all the stops!!!!!!

Sunny my fingers and toes are crossed for you.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and chocolatie easter I am lucky my kids have been sharing yumm. I dreamt last night I was pregnant and gave birth to a boy and it had been 24 hours and we couldn't think of a name how bizzare maybe I have just been thinking about it more it's been 8 weeks tomorrow and I have felt crappy and down for days I am suck of my back hurting blah blah sorry guys 3 days until I can test but I feel rather neagative although we tried our best and that is all we can do it took almost two years with my last pregnancy so now its been almost two and a half years and I long for another baby.My aunty rang and had a go at me for not visiting my nan I haven't seen her since the day of my M/C because I have been upset at her comment one night one the phone my kids were being silly and she said and you want more I ignored her then she said it again so i said YES I do hmmm I am hiding from ppl but an happy to do so for the moment I wish negative ppl in my life with yucky things to say would politely go away.Sorry for the HUGE rant I am off to bed take care everyone ..

erybery - That is such great news! I hope by the next scan all the fluid is gone and your little girl is growing happy and healthy. I'm so happy for you and your DH

sally - Wow, that is some statement from your acupunturist. Let me know if it works and I am happy to fly to WA! I know what you mean about giving yourself time and not wanting to mess with 'nature' so to speak. You do what feels right for you I am a bit hesitant about IVF (hopefully we don't need it) but I feel like it is our last resort and if it doesn't work then what? So I completely understand your reservations

charm - Hope the dream is a good sign and turns into reality soon! Good luck with testing Dealing with the insensitive comments can be so hard so if you need to hide away to deal with it then do what you need to do. I have done my fair share of hiding over the last 20 months and I don't let myself feel guilty aobut doing it anymore.

Boble - Whether you are ttc for 2 months or 12 months it all feels like an eternity so don't feel bad about venting. Sure, some people have been trying for longer but it doesn't mean your journey has been any easier or less heartbreaking. Every month ttc feels like an forever and the only reason we all keep going is we know the result at the end will be soooo worth it. I hope you feel better soon and your DS hand is ok

sunny & shortcake - Car shopping went well, thanks for asking. We have found a really nice liberty wagon (family car) that we both like. DH said it is up to me as I will be the one driving it the most but I am a little hesitant as I feel like we are tempting fate once again and jinxing ourselves by getting too far ahead (iykwim?). We built a family hme 4 years ago and so far it is still just the 2 of us....Anyway, we are not going to rush our decision, will let you know what we decide!

sunny - Another one for you - I that line gets darker day by day!

cherished - I know exactly what you mean. I was best friends with a girl for 17 years and we no longer speak. We went through everything together and were always going to be in each others weddings and we didn't even end up going to them as guests. He parents split up and nothing was ever really the same after that, she didn't want anything to do with her old friends and got new ones. I have a great support system of friends but it didn't make it hurt any less and I have really missed her being there through this journey. So I know exactly how you feel and how hard it is to make peace with it, I still struggle at times hug:

Bedtime, better go!

Quick question -
    Is a spray tan bad when you are pregnant?

Ages ago I bought a beautiful nail polish called 'Zoya' and its safe for when you are pregnant. ANy thoughts on the tan?

Smi - Think Nahla is a lovely name

Hannah - CONGRATULATIONS! wishing you happy healthy 9 months

Jen - you catch that and you get your bfp this month

Shortcake - Thanx, hope your tww ends in bfp for you

Mel - keeping fingers crossed for you

Sunny - Agree, faint positive is a very good sign. I tested day af was due with this pg and got bfn only got bfp 3 days later.

Cherished - Sorry you have been feeling so down

Erybery - That is great news about your scan

Hello to Mollycat,Mrzbaby,Sally,Rhi,Coco,Boble,Charm and anyone else ive forgot

AFM - Had 16 week app with midwife and everything looking good,got to hear bubs hb for the first time.

Hi everyone.

DH and I just had a MASSIVE fight, he had been drinking alot at poker (he normally doesnt drink more than couple beers) and he flew riiiiight off the handle at me.

We're in financial trouble (like the rest of the world) and the bank balance just ticked into negative because of the private health insurance and my car repayment coming out.

After my m/c I took 2 weeks off. I expected to be back at work 2 weeks or so ago so we're skint and I called work and they dont have me on till nxt roster.

DH just screamed at me because he has been working over 50 hours a week and has just taken 2 days extra over easter off and we have no cash for him to do anything. (we do but he wont touch it i might add...)

He was saying that I am taking him for a ride and he is dissapointed in himself because I am using him and then he started mimicking whinging and crying when I finally yelled back that "I didnt expect to have this long off work and I certainly would have liked to have NOT had to take time off in the first place and I cant help whats happened!"

Oh god it was awful.

I just needed to get that off my chest but Im getting the feeling he is dissapointed he married me. I dont have a uni degree like all his mates and their partners, Im working in a friggin restaurant. I was working as an event coordinator but left after I was being bullied all day every day for 45 hours a week then having a 2 hour rerturn trip every day I broke down..

I feel so awful, low and useless right now. I honestly feel he is going to want me to leave...

Good morning beautiful women! I'm loving Spring break and the fact that I get to sit at the computer in the morning without having to rush off to the school! I could definitely get used to this!

mollycat-- Enjoy your special day! Praying that all your dreams come true this year! Sending more anti-RB vibes.... RB is NOT allowed to show on your b-day! xoxoxoxoxxo

sally--Sorry you're feeling down *hugs* I can understand your reluctance with messing with nature... it's amazing what they can do nowadays... like how you can pick the gender of your child. I've always dreamed of having a girl, but to think that they can now "play God" is a little unnerving. You should ask your acupuncturist if he guarantees his services--no pg'cy=no money! Wishing you the best with whatever decision you make!

coco--I do the same thing with an Avril Lavigne song--that song "Slipped Away" gets me every time! Some days I feel like a glutton for punishment, and will listen to it over and over again! Big *hugs* for you!

Mel--Extra anti-RB vibes coming your way! *hugs* [email protected], I should've held out on telling you about the dr's appt, that way you could put your threat of flying out here to take my yourself into action!

sunny--Ooh, I'm quietly holding my breath for you!

cherished--Always better to be the "bigger" person! You're paving your karmic path! It's sad when people grow apart and move on with their lives... I must admit that I'm way more dedicated to this thread than to any of my family members or past friends!

boble--Hello my new fb buddy! Sorry you're feeling sad and cranky... you're entitled to days like that, without having to apologize for it! The TTC journey can be such a long, windy, bumpy road... it's so stressful to put forth so much hope and effort whether it's for a week or a year--especially when, after a m/c, you want to be pg again yesterday! Hope your DS's hand is feeling better today!

erybery--That is freaking' fantastic news about your baby girl! I'm so happy for you! Saying prayers that the next scan shows a perfectly happy, healthy little bub girl! *hugs*

to Rhi, Shortcake, mrzbaby, Toccara (my other new fb friend!), Mannie, & meh

WOO HOO fifi's in labor!!! Thinking of you sweetie, and wishing you a pain free delivery! Hey, I can wish, can't I? So happy for you, and can't believe that the next time we see you in chat, you'll be a tired, but very happy new mommy! Can't wait to hear the news! I'm voting boy!

charm--People can say such insensitive things! I've had people say that very same thing to me... especially when it's summer and I've got all 4 kids around, and I'm usually all stressed out.... and they ask, "And you want another one?" I've even had DF ask me! WTF? Anyhow, we get it, so don't feel bad for venting! Praying your dream was a glimpse into the future!

chappas--Glad to hear your 16 wk appt went well, and you finally got to hear bubs h/b! *hugs*

coco--Aww, honey, you must've posted while I was leaving my massive post! People say the worst things when they've been drinking! Half the time they won't even remember what they said after, but unfortunately it's not as easily forgotten for us! Could he maybe feel somehow responsible, or somehow a failure for what happened, and he just doesn't know how to express his emotions over it? I don't know what to say, other than I'm sorry.... I hope things look a little brighter tomorrow (well, I guess it's today for you now) once he's sober. You're in my thoughts...

thought i would leave you a very quick post!

Yes Jen is right i'm in labour and have been for almost 24 hours now and bub doesnt want to go out. Have been in to hospital twice only to be sent home twice.

My waters have broken and i'm still having contractions but bub aint budging! Its 8pm now, if nothing has happened by 8am tomorrow morning i'm being taken in to be induced. so hopefully, this time tomorrow i will have bub in my arms. Just in time for Mollycats birthday!!

Happy birthday molly!!!

Thats it from me, am off to pace the floor some more and try shift this bub out!!!

Oh, Fi! I'm so anxious and excited for you! And how great is that for mollycat? I'm sure that you've made her day! Not that you've done it on purpose, or anything! I know if it were up to you, you'd already be holding your bub in your arms! Thanks so much for the e-mail updates--MO3B and I were frantically wondering about you this morning! Ok, honey, keep us posted! I'm thinking of you and wishing you all the best! Take lots of pics for us--well, have someone else take lots of pics for us--I think you'll be a little busy! Love you lots! I'm super, super, super happy for you!

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast