Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 08 #2

Just a quick one from me before I go to bed, I finally got my ovulation pains and EWCM! So I'm feeling much better now..knowing that I'm actually ovulating. I hope Dh has been giving the boys a pep-talk

Lisa xx

Jen that's one big list!! I'm so impressed you remember everyone! Oh and about us getting along with "the ex", well we try to put our happy face on for the kids. Actually, she seems to genuinely like both me and DH, but I can't stand her, and DH only tolerates her for the sake of peace, lol. It's very hard to respect her after what she did that caused the marriage breakup. Oh, and at one stage she started trying to kiss me on the cheek to say hello. Ummmm, I don't think so missy! I just keep my distance and remain civil. I'm sure in her warped head she has no idea that we don't like her, lol. I have to admit that she's generally a great mum to the boys though. There's only been a few hiccups along the way. Ok, rant over, hehe.

plc and angelbabies - Happy birthdays! I hope your special day is all you could hope and dream for and that you spend it with the people that are most important in your lives

Acria - Just saw your post. Congrats on ovulating You must feel so relieved to get all the normal signs. Have a good night Hehe. Oh, and I noticed that you refer to two of your angels as "Mandarin" and "Apple". My DH started to refer to our angel as "Cherry" when he learnt that she was meant to be about the size of a cherry He's so adorable!

Acria - I can't believe your still TTC! Oh hun i wish you all the luck in the world

Well, I'm getting AF cramps, and I'm looking at this in a positive light?! What the?! That's not right is it? Or maybe its my soul getting me ready?! I dunno.. Good luck ladies!

Acria-- :woot: for the big O!!! Now you can focus all your energy on for the rest of your weekend! Enjoy!

KrystieLove--I wish I could say that I've remembered all those names, but I'd be lost without my list! It would be much more impressive if it all came from memory!

My DF's ex cheated on him, and while it's terrible that she did that to him, I'm eternally grateful to her! I don't really have too much respect for her, as she's said and done a lot in the past to try to turn the kids against us, and even moved them to another state. But I do have to say that it had to have been really hard for her to let the younger one come live here with us. I could never personally give my child up (even to the other parent) no matter what the situation--I just don't feel like you should send your child away just because they're getting into trouble. But, hey, if she hadn't been willing to put her pride aside and do what's best for Kaity, then she wouldn't be here with us now, so I'm feeling very blessed.

LizJessie--SO sorry you weren't on the list! You are now! Hope AF stays away for you!

Jen - No problems whatsoever! I've been lurking in here because I didn't feel right posting in here - go figure! You sound like you've had a lot on your plate, especially with your DF's ex - You poor thing!

AJC and Canary (and whomever else got one) - Congrats on the - Let's hope everyone clears out!

Well, it's weird, for me because even though I haven't POAS yet, I feel positive, I feel like I'm going to be next.. I'm also ready for the dreaded BFN that I'm so used to see though! With everything that's been going on with me in the past 3/4 days, I feel really positive!

LizJessie--Why would you not feel right posting here? Hope you know you're always welcome! It so great to hear you sounding so positive! you'll be next! When are you going to POAS? It's a really good sign that you're feeling so positive--some women just KNOW when they're pg, so I'm praying for you that you're right! Good luck!

I'm still not sure what is happening with my cycle - I should be O'ing but it looks like it's turned into AF, still bleeding heaps heavier now. DH is quite upset, thought he was getting some fun this weekend, but now nothing but cranky me. I'm going to give the gyno a call on Monday and ask him about it.

to PLC and Angel Babies

Acria and Jen - hope that O works for you both and in a couple of weeks time you'll both be getting great news.
    LizJessie - hope your feelings are right, the more BFP's we get in here the better.
    Remember our goal is to shut this thread down.

For everyone I'm going to throw some around.

plc and Angelbabies -

Acria - hope you caught the eggie last night. GL and hope the tww flies....ending in a BFP of course.

LizJessie - hope your feelings are right and you get that BFP! When are you going to test?

jen - you are soooo good to know everyone in here! Hope you caught the eggie too. Sounds like it must have been hard dealing with DF's ex. Krystielove, same with you & your ex - good that you can be civil but I think it would test your patience at times.

mollycat - sorry about the crazy cycle. Hopefully doc can shed some light on what is happening.

mmteacher, lizjessie, mel, jenushka, krystielove, acria & plc. Thanks for the congrats.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone. Hugs and Babydust for everyone!!!
    Last edited by AJC; May 18th, 2008 at 05:23 PM.

angelbabies and plc -

Hope you both have a wonderful day, may this be the year that all your dreams come true!

To everyone else - a big hello and for all.

Issy

Congrats to you too AJC.. Aww i get so excited when i see that people get a positive result. I dunno why, it just makes it seem like there is hope for the rest of us

Sorry guys just a quick post to thank you for my bday wishes!!!! It's been a lovely day so far.

Jen - u da QUEEN when it comes to knowing the list of names!!!!

wishing everyone loads of love and luck!!

AJC & Canary - just so so so PLEASED for you (these backflips are exhausting me!!!! ) - well done!!

Who's BFP is next?

Krystie - thanks Had a lovely night and looking forward to another one!We call them Apple and Mandarin, as I have a tree for each of them, an apple tree and a mandarin tree, obviously Cherry is very cute!

LizJessie - hey there! Yeah, we're still TTC, though we did have a big break and have just started again. This is the first cycle since the break. Hopefully all goes well. Your positive feelings are a good sign. Lots of women say they feel certain cramps or tight feelings when they're pg, so yours don't necessarily mean AF. Fingers crossed. I hope you're doing well

Mollycat - sorry to hear your body's being such a nuisance. Definitely a good idea to talk to the gyno, see what's going on. Good luck.

Jen - Yay for the big O indeed! Only now I'm confused because last night I was sure I felt the O pain in my left ovary, and now tonight I'm sure I feel it in the right one!

AJC - Thankyou I'm hoping exactly the same! I have HPT at home at the ready..hoping everything just goes to plan and smoothly this time around. I know it will for you, I have a good feeling about you!

As for me, just got home from work and had a lovely tandoori chicken sub from subway! I usually get the pizza but with the salami..well..better safe than sorry I suppose. Got some BD in last night..and will tonight as well..though might need a little extra motivation I just have a not so positive feeling..as much as I'd like things to happen this cycle..I just have a feeling it's not going to. Hopefully I'm wrong, must keep my chin up and a positive attitude

Lisa xx
    Last edited by Acria; May 18th, 2008 at 11:03 PM.

Hi ladies,

Well, im having a bit of a down day today. I feel a bit sad that I have been ttc for nearly 3 years with small success' that were taken away too quickly. What sparked this? I found some photos of my u/s with DS today, one from when he was 10wks and one at 20wks. They were also with photos of my pg belly at 7 months. I was sitting there on the bed looking at these photos and I just couldnt remember what it felt like to be pg, it seems like an eternity ago. I kept thinking....its just been too long. I just cant wait to see that little jelly bean bouncing around the u/s screen again or seeing its perfect little tiny little body wriggling around at 20wks. I know I have to be patient but it just feels like its a hopeless quest sometimes.

So now im sitting here on my bed, writing this with an avacado and yogurt face mask on, munching on rocky road chocolate and sipping on a glass on cab sav. Naughty I know....since im supposed to be looking after myself, especially since ov time is just around the corner.

Does anyone else just feel like its never going to happen? Like they are never going to see those two magical lines appear on the white stick again?

I do. Most of the time I manage to look on the bright side of things, but every now and again the light fades and im left in the shadows. I dont know if its the longing or dissapointment that hurts more.

Ok enough of this....more chocolate and wine should do the trick

Sorry for the crappy post,

Issy

Issy sweetheart, I'm so sorry you're feeling down. It's not easy, I know..and it must be difficult sometimes to keep a cheerful demeanour about TTC. You're such a strong, wonderful woman though. You're certainly not the only one to feel like it's not going to happen for you, I think a lot of us who have suffered losses have felt that way. It's compeltely normal to sometimes be a little taken by the negative thoughts that lurk in the back of your mind.

Also, don't beat yourself up over treating yourself to some chocolate and wine. A little bit certainly isn't going to hurt, and if it makes you feel a bit better, well then it's done some good So enjoy that wine and chocolate, let the face mask do it's thing, and treat yourself really well. As I said you're a strong, resliant, loving, warm, caring and beautiful person! You have every right to feel what you're feeling, and to take good care of yourself (including special treats!). It is going to happen for you, and when it does, you're going to make an absolutely fantastic mother!

Sending you all my warm, comforting, soothing thoughts. Sweet dreams.

Lisa xx

issy--Oh, issy, you sound so down! It must have been so hard to come across the photos and u/s! Life throws us many curve balls, and while normally you're positive and looking for that silver lining, you have to expect that there will be days where the glass is just half empty! It's ok to have a bad day sometimes, and it's ok to let those sad feelings come out--better to get them out than to keep them bottled up inside. I know you must feel so disappointed--and the longing is the worst part. I've realized that I just want to be pregnant--I mean, of course, I want the beautiful baby at the end--but I've felt robbed of just feeling all the pregnant feelings! The moving and kicking that I never even got to feel... I want THAT! So, issy, please don't feel alone during this time, and don't feel like you always have to be positive about things! We're all here for you, hun, in good times and bad, just as you are!

The face mask sounds great--I haven't done a face mask for probably 15 years! The chocolate and the wine sounds great as well--spoil yourself, girl, you deserve it! Just don't wake up hung over!

Acria--Your words for issy were so sweet! Just another example of why I love this thread--the support that we give each other is so genuine, it comes right from the heart! Thanks for being so supportive and understanding, and knowing just what to say!

Hope you caught that egg! I'm not exactly sure if I O yet... last month I noticed EWCM for the first time ever (well, I'm sure it's always been there, I just never paid any attention to that stuff before!) so I knew I was O. That hasn't happened yet this month, so just going to continue on with the fest until it comes. Was late starting AF, so maybe just a little off with O, as well. Guess I'll just wait and see...

mollycat--Oh no! is going on with your cycle? I'm so sorry, hun, you must feel really discouraged Has the bleeding lessened at all, or is it still getting worse? Probably a good idea to call the doc... Sending you huge cyberhug! Hope things look a little better when you wake up!

plc & Angel babies-- Hope you both had a great birthday! plc, only 1 more day until your u/s right? I'm so excited for you to see your little bean!

mmteacher, AJC, and Canary, plc, & rainbowgirl--Hope you're all doing great, feeling lots of preggie symptoms, and soon you'll be

Hi's and hugs for everyone else. Thinking of you all always!

Hi ladies - I will admit to testing when I got home from work today and
    Guessing I'm a little too early and should wait until at least Tuesday! My bbs are so very sore and massive too! Very tired, my sense of smell is high (and it never usually is) and I'm getting pulling feelings on both sides of my tummy.. I really hope this is it, but I'm suddenly not feeling like it is. I guess if we're not after this cycle, we're going to have a break for a month (and I'll be having a break for a month) from TTC and being on here if this cycle isn't the one.

Acria - I just can't believe you're still trying to you hun! I didn't think I'd seen you around for a while. I'm doing well, though now feeling very pessamistic about these cramps and thinking the worst. Hope the Subway was enjoyable! I hope you and DH managed to BD enough for you to catch the egg!

issy - Amen sister! I'm feeling the way you are now. I'm yet to actually have a full term pregnancy, but I've still got the old doctors notes and my sig to remind me of how much I actually miss it. And I know I haven't been TTC for three years (I've been TTC for 10 months) but I felt so positive about this cycle and now, I'm having a huge downer... Hope you can spare some of the chocolate for me! It's getting so bad for me too, because I'm now having very irregular cycles and it's hard for me to pinpoint things. Whenever I'm late for AF from the last cycle, I test and whenever I see the negative, I just sigh, throw it away and think it'll never happen to me. Lots of love to you my sweetness

Jen - How are you doing my sweet? Hope your well and looking after yourself.

to anyone I've missed

Anyways, DF probably wants me to go to bed with him, so I'll stay around for a little while, but will be heading off to bed in the next hour or so.

Hi ladies - I will admit to testing when I got home from work today and
    Guessing I'm a little too early and should wait until at least Tuesday! My bbs are so very sore and massive too! Very tired, my sense of smell is high (and it never usually is) and I'm getting pulling feelings on both sides of my tummy.. I really hope this is it, but I'm suddenly not feeling like it is. I guess if we're not after this cycle, we're going to have a break for a month (and I'll be having a break for a month) from TTC and being on here if this cycle isn't the one.

Acria - I just can't believe you're still trying to you hun! I didn't think I'd seen you around for a while. I'm doing well, though now feeling very pessamistic about these cramps and thinking the worst. Hope the Subway was enjoyable! I hope you and DH managed to BD enough for you to catch the egg!

issy - Amen sister! I'm feeling the way you are now. I'm yet to actually have a full term pregnancy, but I've still got the old doctors notes and my sig to remind me of how much I actually miss it. And I know I haven't been TTC for three years (I've been TTC for 10 months) but I felt so positive about this cycle and now, I'm having a huge downer... Hope you can spare some of the chocolate for me! It's getting so bad for me too, because I'm now having very irregular cycles and it's hard for me to pinpoint things. Whenever I'm late for AF from the last cycle, I test and whenever I see the negative, I just sigh, throw it away and think it'll never happen to me. Lots of love to you my sweetness

Jen - How are you doing my sweet? Hope your well and looking after yourself.

to anyone I've missed

Anyways, DF probably wants me to go to bed with him, so I'll stay around for a little while, but will be heading off to bed in the next hour or so.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast