Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Miscarriage or Loss ~ March 08 #2

Jen805~Thank you for your prayers and kind words-I feel lucky to have found support here!

Fiona~Yes, I think you can only get Clomid from your OB-I take 100mg days 5-9 and prometrium from days 14-21 also...I secretly hoped for twins too-as soon as I got a BFP I was wishing for them...Next time I am just wishing for healthy, but twins would still be a great bonus! I had to TTC for 12 months and then do hormone therapy for 3 months because I had irregular cycles before my doctor would put me on Clomid...It worked though and hopefully it will again!

Berecca~Thank you for the advice...I think I am going to go with it...I remember right before I got my BFP last time, I went to a birthday party for a little one and my DH and I were the only couple there without kids and I had a very hard time then...I can only imagine that the pain of it all would be so much greater this time around and I know most of the women there will be moms. I am sitting this one out-being selfish just once for the sake of me! Congratulations on your BFP-I am so glad for you that things feel right-it gives the rest of us hope!
    Sending you

MMteacher

Berecca - congrats on finally getting the confirmed BFP. How far along are you?

Saw my ob today and got to see the heartbeating away again - so all good news. Ob said it looks healthy and he is happy - which makes me extremely happy. It is quite emotional for DH and I to see the heartbeat - and the few seconds it takes for it to come clear are agonising. I have a good feeling about this baby - and like you Berecca I think we are both going to have full terms.

Hope everyone else is well.

Natty Guest

Hi Everyone

Firstly, I am sorry Jen805 and prayingandhoping on your losses. May your stay on this post be a short one and that your lives are lightened with a BFP very soon. Its a horrible time following a m/c and you feel like the craziness, sadness and loneliness of it all is never going to end but at some stage the dark cloud will lift and you'll start feel normal again (although you will always remember the little angel that you lost).

Magda - fingers crossed for Jodsan, you and I that the vivid dreams mean a BFP! My dreams keep getting more vivid - last night I dreamt a tidal wave came and was taking all the cement out from the bricks on our house and then I remembered my parents live closer to the beach than we do and I was swimming really hard to get to their house but kept getting slammed against houses and palm trees (dont know where the trees came from!).

Berecca - congrats on your confirmation from your GP. Its good that you have an understanding Doctor.

Jodsan - any more spotting? I'm thinking of you and hoping with all my heart its implantation.

As for me well I am not really sure if I am 9DPO or 10DPO. My OPK showed +ve on Sunday 16 March so prob "o'd" on Monday 17 March which would make it 9DPO. Couldnt help doing a HPT (first response) this pm and the faintest most faintest line came up. You could only see the most vaguest line if you knew where to look so it might be my head trying to make something up but I have never had an evap line on first response so I am going to do another one tomorrow with FMU. Its horrible to want something so badly and to have to keep waiting waiting waiting to know whether you are or not. Thank goodness (and my DH says it too) for you ladies for making me feel normal and allowing me to vent, to question and to share experiences!

To the ladies trying to lose weight - keep up the good work! Its hard going (I know since our m/c i have put on a couple of kg's and trying to lose it is so hard). For me, I cant diet because I am not strong willed enough. Exercise is the only way I can lose weight so I admire you very much - whats the secret?!

Natty

Natty - that's great news, a line is a line, I'm sure your head is not making it up. Do it with first urine in the morning and I'm sure it will be a bit darker.

Katiegirl - Oh you saw the heartbeat, yey!! I'm so glad its going so well for you. Keep us informed of how you are going!

Me - still spotting, its kinda heavy though and I'm cramping quite a bit. But I have never ever had an early AF before, cycle is always 29 days, so im holding onto that thought. I dont know whether I should do the HPT in the morning or wait until the bleeding stops?

Natty Guest

Jodsan - I would do a HPT. If its unusual for you to have early AF I would do one...especially with the symptoms you have been having.

I just did another test and it was definitely a BFN so my head was playing tricks on me. More desire/want than reality I guess!

Natty

fiona264 Guest

mmteacher Thanks for the info. I thought you could only get it from an obstetrician, but wasn't 100% sure.

Jodsan Sending you all the luck in the world. Take care of yourself and think positive.

Natty Thanks, yes still trying to lose those dreadful kilos. I went crazy after I miscarried, like I didn't care what I put in my mouth. Slept alot and generally felt sorry for myself. But, I turned around recently and concentrated on trying again after so long.

Berecca So happy for you. Congratulations and Good Luck.

prayingandhoping Sending positive vibes to you .....

Brecca - so glad that it's all confirmed. As katie said, it's all gonna work out fine for you both. *big thumbs up* heheh

Natty GL this mth, you're not out of it yet, probably too early to show up properly

fiona, I'm sure any yoghurt is just as good, I just prefer the plain, odd for me considering i have a very advanced case of "sweet tooth"

me- well I am pretty relaxed atm, feeling kinda ambivalent about everything, which is strange for me. I haven't even worked out when AF is due yet, my cycles have been longer than normal since the m/c so I am not 100% sure anyways.
    Trying my hardest not to get excited about anything, but I would be lying if I said I haven't been day dreaming about being pg and having a little bubba again. Would just be a slice of heaven at the moment.
    DP has a job interview tomorrow or friday, the only one to make it to second stage interviews, so *fingers crossed* as it would just take a huge load off our shoulders.

That's about it on my end.

Hiya to you all.

...Laura

Default Who Let the New People In

I go away on Holidays, come back and there are new people in here........ I dont want new people in here..... I want this thread to be empty one day..... I DONT WANT ANOTHER PERSON TO KNOW THE PAIN WE KNOW!

To everyone new in here..... WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME.... but I wish you wernt here. Every single person in here knows far to well your pain and for many of us its a wound that is still fresh and painful every day. But here I go again, I m going to sound like a broken record to those that have been here a while. ONE DAY AT A TIME! and very importantly.....Look after YOU! dont try and do everything you think others think you should be doing. Allow yourself to greive. Allow yourself to take it all ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, you are all welcome to click on the link below, Angel Babies, I made the web site to firstly honour my angel babies and in the hope that it makes it just a tiny bit easier for the next person who has to face the loss of their baby. there are some beautiful songs, video clips and poems. You are all more than welcome to look through it and I hope it helps.

Now as for personals... Goodness this is going to take a while.

ll80..... not only did I beat AF up with her broomstick I swore at her too..... big made up swear words.... big like you ve never seen before. I m talkin HUGE. Fingers crossed for DH..... bet you ll be glad to get him out of the house

Natty, fiona, jodsan..... far far far to many new members of our family in here. I know your not new new but i still wish you wernt here.

Katiegirl.... good to see a familiar face that is carrying the torch of good news.... huge hugs hun.

mmteacher... Ohhh I just hate seeing so many names in here.

berecca623... you stick it to them girl......LOL..... of course you were right.

Jen, prayingandhoping, tina..... Ohh seriously..... There are just to many people who have had to join us in the last few weeks.

Magda....pee away I say girl...... AF was due for me last Saturday. From Friday onwards I was peein and peein and peein..... goodness we talk some lovely stuff dont we...... anywayyyy Friday I POAS BFN.... Saturday I POAS BFN Sunday I POAS BFN Monday I woke up at 2.15am i was that sure.... POAS BFN.... Then about 6 hours later.... knock knock on the door.... Good Morning Aunty Flow.... so GLAD to see you .... my theory... who cares if you POAS....if it works for you then it works for you and thats all that matters.

plc1805.... Birthday Buddy.... huge hugs.... missed you. more details girlfriend.. what have you been up to... I saw you come in and check up on me in the 2WW.... I spyed you.... thank you... huge hugs .... I ve got them keepin the seat in the corner warm for me.

Betty Boop.... getting to the point where you and I have been around for a while now.... starting to feel old and not just in age.

AJC... Huge hugs to you too Now whats this about a bit of chuck chuck... hmmm waiting for more information....

Now Nickster and Starrysky.... I know your both out there somewhere...... HUGE HUGE Hugs to you both.

Well as for me... goodness. I think DH and I are going to take a little break. If we dont take a break from TCC then I think it will end up being taking a break from each other. Its not him, its me. Everything was being expected of me and when you give its great but when you dont recieve its not so good. Sometimes you just have to put your foot down and say no. No i dont deserve to be treated this way, no i will not put up with it and no you have absolutely no right to do it. So i be basically said that we have a relationship to work on before we can consider bringing a child into that relationship. Now I know to well that our current issues are a result of what we have been through with IVF and then the loss of our angels and now a road of TCC that seems to not end. So we are getting back to basics and concentrating on each other. We even sat there tonight and watched our wedding DVD together to see how far removed we currently are from that. I love him, I love him dearly but I love myself just as much and sometimes you just have to say NO. People will treat you how you ALLOW them to treat you.

So its not sad faces, its a smile... a smile that I might be able to fix my realationship with my husband so that we can conceive a child into a family of strong love.

Having said that, I ll still be popping in to see you all, goodness... i couldnt stay away on my 8 day holiday....

GROUP HUG

berecca623--Congratulations on your BFP! I hope and pray you get your beautiful, healthy baby! Glad to hear you're having positive feelings with this one! I wish you the best of luck!

Angel Babies--I think working on your relationship is a great way to take your mind off getting pg! I'm told that's when it happens--when you aren't even trying. Glad to see you're standing up for yourself!

Natty--So sorry for your BFN. There's no words I can say to take away you paid, but my heart truly feels your pain. Praying for a miracle for you next month! God bless....

Not really sure how my cycle works, so I'm not really sure when AF is supposed to show up. When we decided to TTC it took about 6 mo's from the time I stopped the pill to get pg. During that time I only marked the starting day of my period, not how long it lasted. I don't even know when I'm O'ing. Any way to figure all this out without actually purchasing an O'ing kit? I guess if AF shows up I'll at least be able to calculate how long my cycles are. I had never really worried about getting pregnant then, I figured it would happen when it was supposed to. Then it did, and it just never even occurred to me that I would m/c. Now I'm so confused with when I'm O'ing, and how long my cycles are, and whether or not I should even worry about it. I just feel really selfish b'cuz I want to be pg right now! I don't want to wait, and I wish that those of you who have to wait, didn't have to wait! Sorry, just feeling a little anxious and needing to vent. Thanks to you all for listening and understanding!

Technically I could test today, but I am too chicken! Tomorrow is AF day (provided everything is finally back to a sense of "normal) I have no AF symptoms...not 1 pimple and I ALWAYS get 1 or 2. I feel a teeny bit nauseaous BUT I am sure it's nerves!

smilanatu--Hoping and praying you get a BFP! Good luck!

Natty Guest

Default Yahoo with a lot of anxiousness!

Arrrghhh - I cant believe it - I POAS this morning and got a . So my head wasnt playing games. DH just said "oh well dont get excited because I dont want to see you upset like last time and I dont want to be upset either". Which I know he is right but he could at least have given me a hug. I know our m/c really affected him as well - he has been a total saint since, but.....

I just knew those vivid dreams werent normal for me. No other signs though but I guess I am only about 11DPO.

Angelbabies - you are so right about getting your relationship right and making sure you are treated the way you deserve to be. I waited two years to get our relationship right before we started TTC and I feel a lot more relaxed about everything and better about bringing a child into our family knowing that DH and I really do love each other. Our relationship was pretty bad at one point hence the two year wait!

Jodsan - did you test I am dying to know...

To all you lovely ladies - thank you so much for your support. I hope to see that you all have BFP very very soon.

Natty

angelbabies: as always, thank you for your inspirational words
    i think you have the right idea, getting your relationship as strong as it can be first. all the best...
    also, did you mention that there was a 2WW area on BB?

smilinatu
    : good luck with testing...let us know how you go!

jen805: i know exactly what you mean when you say "i want to be pg right now"!!! - me too!!!!!

hi to everyone else...

as for me, i feel much more positive this month, so fingers crossed that we will get some +ve news, i think im up to CD20 of a 33 day cycle, so well and truly in the 2WW

Hello Ladies

Wow i haven't been here for a week or so and look how much i have missed. I am still catching up on everyone so there will be no personals this post.

Welcome to all the newies i hope your stay here is short and supportive

Hello to everyone else...............How are we all doing? How are all our ladies going with all the BFP's?

What's been happening with me.............Well i have been a bit blaize about the TTC this month even though i had promised my self i was really going to focus on it as i really would like a BPF this month but as it has turned out my mind has been in other places. I don't even know if i O'd this month let alone BD around the right time. Well i am keeping my fingers crossed that this is a BFP month but if not it really is my own fault for not concentrating on TTCing.

Well sending lots of and positive vibes for more

Natty - Yey, yey, yey, yeeeey!!! Congratulations! Crossing my fingers it is a sticky one, sending you some

Angel - This TTC really does take its toll on everything around us, and definately on our relationships. Taking a break sounds like a really good idea, just to be two people in love again. Just enjoy your time together for now, you'll know when you're ready again. Good luck, will be thinking of you.

Definately AF for me, heavier than I've ever had before, absolutely no chance it is implantation. Only a 25 day cycle this time, really strange. I was feeling fairly confident that I'd conceived too, I'm wondering whether I may have and it didn't implant properly so I am having an early mc. Dont know? I have made an apointment to see my unreal doctor next Friday (she usually takes a month to get into so I'm lucky) to show her my chart and see what might be going on with my body. Thinking I probably need a break from TTC now too, too many disappointments and it just seems too hard on my poor body.

Good luck to all of you for your next cycle, hope you dont have much longer to wait!

Hi everyone, I'm still in TWWing mode...

Angel Babies: I'm sorry. Sending cyberhug. I think it's great you and your DH do communicate, even if it's rocky sometimes

berecca623: good luck!

danielsgirl1113: I would call the doc

Katiegirl: best of luck

Magda: sending encouragement vibes

tina_k: I'm in the TWW, but trying not to get too crazy!

fiona264: my side effect from clomid this month was insomnia...and yes, it's a prescription, because it's pretty powerful stuff...

jen805 and prayingandhoping: welcome to our site. I'm sorry you had to go through that, and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Magda Guest

Hi Ladies,

Wow, it has taken me a while to read all of the posts. I have to make this quick now because I have to get some work done.

AngelBabies: I am sorry to hear that you will not be so involved with our group because your posts always make me happy. But I do understand that you have to focus your energy else where so that you can come back and be ready, hey I bet that while you are working on your relationship you will get an unexpected suprise. I really do hope that happens to you. Do let us know how you are doing .

Jodsan: I am so sorry that AF showed up I was so rooting for you. Keep your spirits up, It will happen very soon.

Tina K; GL Gl for you. I am keeping my fingers, legs and toes crosses for you hun.

Katiegirl: Congratulations on hearing the hb. I am so happy for you and I agree with everyone here you are going to have A DECEMBER!!!! or is it a November baby that is happy and healthy.

Berecca623: Congratulations to you!! I am so happy for you too. Another happy and healthy baby!!!!

Natty, Natty, Natty, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! (when is your period due?) another December baby. I know exactly how you feel because I POAS today twice 1st time it was an ept and at first it said BFN and I got alittle disappointed I thought It is just too soon still. Then I went to get my son's clothes out for him and came back to the bathroom and there was a very faint vertical line appearing. At first I thought it was the sunlight and I kept moving around. But there was a + sign. Then I went out and got the Clear Blue that has a window that will say pg or not pg. And POAS early evening and it said Pregnant. I can't believe it. I am in shock. I so hope this baby is ok. Oh and guess what too ladies I am going to be a Grandma. So I went from no baby to two babies, wow.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast