Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strippers @ bucks nights

Default Strippers @ bucks nights

ok am i completly stupid or does anyone else think that it is ok.

this isnt about me it is a coming from a convo between dp, me, my bro and SIL

we were talkin about wat we will do for hens night seens i will be 6months preg and i said i didnt know and SIL was liek u have to do something memorable. then my bro was sayin to dp that the best man will go crazy and he will end up shaved and tied up in a bush somewhere. Sil was like aslong as there r no strippers or ur not going.

My point of veiw is that we r prob gonna end up with a stripper so y isnt it alright for girls to have one but not the guys. I dont see anything wrong with them looking atleast their not out fooling around.

Does anyone else see it this way or do u feel that if there was gonna be a stripper wouldnt let ur hubby go.

My DP prob wouldnt go anyway! he desnt like strippers. I honestly dont see the point of having them, there's much more fun things to do than see someone gyrating around, half naked makign a fool of themselves... but thats just my opinion.

Everyone is different.

I wouldnt want to go to a hens night with strippers nor would I want my DH to go to a bucks nor do I think he would want to go...think its terribly blerggh...Sorry.

Jo

I dont see the big deal with it I trust that DH will behave himself. Too be quite frank I dont think its really a hens or bucks night without a bit of a laugh watching stippers because lets face it, if us ladys are all sitting around watching stripper and we have had a few drinks then we would all be on the floor laughing at how funny the poor sod was who took of his clothes for us.

lol caro mine has asked before, lol!!

Yeah im sorry but I dont find the whole stripper thing amusing.. I wouldnt go to a hens if there was going to be a stripper and DH wouldnt go to a bucks if there was a stripper. I guess it each to their own though!

i really don't have a problem with dp going to strippers, in fact he went to some last saturday night. as long as he he absolutely open and honest about what's he's doing then i have no problem with 'boys being boys'. having said this, i did absolutely crack it one night when i was about 7 months pregnant and he rang me blind drunk cos he couldn't get a taxi and needed to be picked up at 1am after he'd been at a work party. anyway in the car on the way home he proceeded to tell me the story of how they'd hired a stripper to come to their work and she'd stuck a chupa chup...well, i think you can guess where....and then he'd pulled the chupa chup stick out with his teeth. i was not overly impressed with this and believe me he copped it for a few days afterwards, but i suppose at least he is completely honest with me and feels like he can tell me these sorts of things....and i know there is no way he would ever cheat or anything like that....anyway, the moral of the story is...i'm happy for my dp to do these sorts of things as long as nothing is done behind my back. if i ever found out something from someone else i would be livid, and he knows that's where we stand.

I will admitt I have been to a few Hens nights with strippers & yes my Sister got one for mine...but like someone else said we just laughed as we had all had a few drinks & the actions etc I find just sooo funny. But DH didn't have a stipper at his & he requested it be that way, he has been to the odd few that have strippers a few years back but now prob wouldn't bother. I know if a girl has it then why can't the guy & so on. But I honestly don't find anything funny about a female stripper, they go so much futher than the male strippers & depending what type you get some do "disgusting" things to say the least.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

My hens night was dinner followed by a booze cruise stripper cruise so much fun!!!! I had 45 friends come some came to both some to just part of night was all there choice!!

DH bucks night golf at moonne links floowed by dinner and strip club!!!! he only had a few close friends invited didnt do the whole big thing maybe 8 of them.

Butterfly_Princess Guest

I dont like the idea for my DP to watch a stripper. And i dont like the idea of watching one either...
    Im glad my DP has the same opinions of strippers as i do.
    And even if he didnt, i would have a majour problem with him wanting to watch one, or even doing it. Sure, i cant stop him, but i really wouldnt be happy about it, id almost be hurt!

I think my Df would go for a laugh and the beer, hes not so big on strippers.
    Wouldn't bother me at all, they're just looking, as long as nothing else.

Personally for me I wouldn't even enjoy watching men strip doesn't do it for me, think I'd prefer go watch the woman and pick up some moves!

If that's what he wants, then why not. I don't see the problem with a one offthing for his last 'night of freedom' hehe! Ive actually never been to a stripper, and don't think I will, though I would if it was part of a hens night, it is just a laugh after all.

slyder Guest

I don't have a problem with strippers but I still don't really see the point. It's an odd tradition. Anyway I definitely didn't want one at my buck's night but of course one was organised without my knowledge. She was foul - I'm sorry, but if you'd seen the things she did you would agree!

I don't think there's any harm in it as long as both parties are aware of what is happening and are OK with it.

CatherineL Guest

Honestly I have no problem with my husband seeing strippers at a bucks night... I'm not his mother and don't need to tell him what is acceptable or not! I trust him 110% and I think women are naieve if they think their husbands don't look at other women in the passing. I'm not ashamed to admit I am an ex-stripper... Daniel, being a country bloke had never been to a strip club before until I asked him to come along one night - I asked him to tip the other girls, didn't bother me in the slightest because we are very comfortable with eachother... I suggested he take a couple of the other girls for a dance, but he declined - but if he had, that would have been Ok too! I think male strippers are hilarious... People need to not take themselves so seriously if you can't just let go and have a bit of a laugh.. But Scorpio Queen - I too would be livid if my husband was eating marshmallows off of the entertainers chest... I think that is unacceptable and I suppose I am fairly naieve about those goings on because I never experienced that sort of behaviour within the club environment along with vibrator shows? It's one thing to climb up and down a pole and it's another to perform a vibrator show!

ETA - Slyder... I too have heard some of the grotty things performed by 'private' entertainers... fortunately, I have never seen any of that in the club environment!
    Last edited by CatherineL; December 3rd, 2007 at 06:10 PM.

I have no problem with DF having a stripper - I'm happy for him just to have a best man and a bucks' night!

mummycate Guest

I think there's a difference between stripping and sex acts. I wouldn't mind my new partner (when i get one lol) seeing a stripper, but when she touches him, or he touches her in any way, that's not on. That's congruent with cheating. But still, there are far better things to do than have a stripper on a bucks/hens night. I think it'd be a huge laugh to have someone in a chicken suit, wearing sexy undies and clothes on top and have the giant chicken strip and dance. I have one strange imagination, but still, that'd be hilarious! Yeah, look but don't touch, but aren't we starting marriages off on the wrong foot by having another person make you feel sexy?

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

The stripp places my DH has been to for his bucks and other friends bucks nights are all look only and if people do touch they are kicked out!!!

The cruise i had was probably more in your face than what the guys went to!

A gf of mine just recently went to a b'day with her DH where a stripper was involved she did say it was a really eye opener she told me that the poor b'day boy was been whipped and he tought it was funny to start with but then when she didnt stop until the boys had to go and save him as he looked like he was ready to hit her ( not that he would ).

So when I say that its all a bit of fun I guess I am more for the clubs not the private shows where they can be xxx rated you dont need to see what she had for breaky for a good time and a laugh with your mates iykwim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast