Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #48

yeah amanda!!!!! - I was just searching for an old note from you to check your chart when I saw this - congratulations!!! Have a good catch up with Dee!!- thinking pink for you

whooo hoooo Amanda CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
    Thats so exciting, It was one year ago tomorrow that i found out i was pg with Tyron (at about 7DPO and EDD was 24.10) I know you already have one, Octo bubs are great hehe

well done and i hope your feeling well

Congratulations Amanda giving you all the girls vibes I can muster

Well BHL is home for the moment so we are tring to work out when we are planning to move and if we will buy or rent actully I would like to say we but BHL only answer to every question I ask him is dont worry about it we have ages he seems to forget that he only comes home of one week so we dont have as much time as he thinks.....

Anyway I am still trying to deal with May crying at drop off each day saying that she wants me to stay there are only about 3 who cry now and I bet you anything they are all the one who are 4 and have there birthdays in May with Mayleaka... I have noticed that the school call her May alot I didnt realise how much that would anoy me until now as I too call her May or monkey but everything is May her name badge its on the roll and her tidy whole my foult really when I inroled her they asked if there where any other names she goes by and I wrote down May but I didnt realise that they would use it this much... Well at least I know for next time I will only put down Mayleaka and she can choose to shorten her name or not... Kai is starting to love been home on her own she just sooooo quite and so happy to play by herself, But she has started to take her arms out of her strap in her car seat so that she can lean forward so now when she does it she trys to open the windows and I court her today trying to un click her seat belt where it holds her car seat onto the seat, the straps are so tight its hard to click her in but she still gets her arms out and then if BHL is driving they are to tight for me to be able to put them back in.... she is the first child of mine to do this and I really dont know how to stop it, she knows she has done wrong as when you go to get her out of the car she is busy trying to get her arms back in, so of course when we tell her off she start with the big I so upset cry...

anyway hope you all have a great day

What awesome news Amanda, congratulations!

Big congrats amanda!!!

Racing to catch up while the boys sleep - my PC has been offline since last Thursday

Tali sorry you are having a rough time with May....

So glad to be able to read up everyone's posts
    Last edited by Roryrory; February 7th, 2008 at 08:43 PM.

Oh what wonderful news Amanda Yes, I received your email with new addy. Just doing the finishing touches to your avatar... belly and all! I've just found a site (avvy creations) with lots and lots of new pets... if you have any let me know!

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG my BHL had to go over to his mothers house yesterday to borrow something so I didnt want to go so the kids and I stayed home. Anyway while he was over she gave him the 3rd deg about moving to melb asking if its what he really want to do ( what its ok to forse me to stay somewhere I dont want to be but not ok for him to move to somewhere he may not want to be...) He told her that yes he does want to go and that he is happy to be moving... She does not believe him, But then she started on him about us wanting a 4th baby ( she must have heard this from sil as we have a mutul friend) anyway she was telling him that it would be the worst thing we could ever do and that he would be stupid to go along with me and my plan!!!! He said he thought it was funny and he kepted making jokes about the 4th baby and as he had a big smerk on his face, so she now thinks I am am PG even though he told her I wasnt. I was wondering why she hasnt spoken to me in 3 week ( not thats that unuall (sp?) I thought it was because I told her that we are moving but no its because we want another baby next year. Sorry just had to get this of my chest or I may have exploded as BHL just things its all a big joke and that I shouldnt let her botter me as she is just a craky old cow as he puts it, but I cant help myself she makes me so mad...

Tali...I feel so sorry for you darl!
    Well, we received a letter on Friday stating we had 14 days to repair the damages (wow....they want a dog run ) and to do a general clean up of the property, which we thought was ok, even though the cow had no right to force her way in like that! But as wellas that was a notice to vacate notice saying that we had 120 days to get out,( she also put a date in 9/4/08) which is only 63 days).So as you can see it's been fun and games here.

thats no good jess, hope u can find somewhere else soon.

well im so exhausted atm. had Ty's christening yesterday, it went well but my god we just didnt get a break! i feel bad when ppl are saying good bye and i havent even spoken to them yet.
    had a near incident again. The room we had after christening was at a golf club but it waasnt a room as such just a section of one. Nixon the explorer walked off, you would think with 50+ ppl someone would notice but he snuck out, i was casually looking for him and started asking ppl when i couldnt find him. as we were doing a search an un impressed staff member was walking him back & told us he grabbed him before he walked outsude to the car park....... ofcourse from then i was paranoid and spent the rest of the arvo running after him in heels. its funny to him ofcourse.
    will upload some pics in the gallery exept dont have many, out good camera broke and our cheap camera batteries went flat, so have to reley on family to give me copies of pics........
    Ty was very good exeot had to feed him in the middle of the christening lol!
    i also lost my voice on Sat so was difficult talking to ppl, i wish ni could just have 1 day that i didnt have to get out if bed and do JACK all day.
    Hi to all
    Tali- its your family and your decision if u have another bub or not and if you move or not. our fam were upset when we moved to melb but it was OUR decision and as adults you do what YOU want not everyone else! maybe she needs reminding of that fact lol

Good afternoon everyone, just very quickly: Amanda: i've sent in your updated Avvy so hopefully AstroLady will be able to load it up soon.... she often does them on Tuesdays so maybe even as early as tomorrow! I adjusted your hair, added preggy belly, made Cody and Lauchlan older (it was a bit tricky with the boys) and added a special extra image to show that you are a wonderful birthday cake maker! I hope it's ok. I got all excited because the site I use has all these new images!!! LOL So if anyone else needs an update... just let me know, especially if you have pets! Izzy, you haven't had one for a while...

Jess: thinking of you and your housing issues! That sounds so stressful! I hope that if worse comes to worse that you are able to at least find somewhere better!

Jess sorry to here that your having problems with the Real Estate.

Nic I'm glad the christening for Tyson went well except for Nixon going for a wonder, but hey what can you do with a boy that likes adventure, I know Wyatt's the same too.

Bath that sounds great can't wait to see it.

Well I've got to get my BT done tomorrow and the doctor told me that I might have my dates wrong (don't think so because I was charting), that it's a good pg or that it might be twins, since I've got m/s before I found out I've had it for over a week now, no throwing up yet thank god. Playgroup started up again this morning and it was great, there's a few of us pg around the same time, one lady pg with triplets. Ok better be off, got Cody screaming for some reason.

hugs xoxo

jess - i hope things work out for you with your housing issues - hopefully there is a better place out there waiting for you.

nic - sounds like the christening went off pretty well except for Nixons escapades. It gets to me sooo much when they laugh at you when they are being naughty etc.

amanda - hope the m/s doesn't knock you about too much. I can't beleive mine is still carrying on aghhh!!

hi to Bath, Mel, Ali, Tali, Maya, Julie, Dee and anyone else I've forgotten. Must go catch up round the house after being away for a long weekend. Hope everyone has a good week

Hugs Jess

Nic I hate when Flynn does a runner - I so sympathise!!

Amanda how would you feel about twins!! how exciting! I am so scared of having twins - mainly because I would hate to go down the "you need a c-section cause you have twins" route. I know so many people who go for child #3 or #4 and end up with the jackpot LOL!!! That is wonderful that everything is going well

Wow Jaspen I can't believe you are 15 weeks along already Seems like yesterday you were making your annoucement .....

What are you all doing about "please" and "thankyou"? We are trying it with Flynn and this morning he and DH had a monster battle over Flynn's refusal to say "bottle please". I completely agree with DH that Flynn was being a stubbord bugger - he actually said "NO!" when we asked him to say please (something he has said many times before without a problem) - but it breaks my heart to see him tantrumming. I suppose I have to get used to the tantrums but how far do you push please, and how do you handle it when they just won't say it when you know they can? Ahhh, the great battles of civilising have begun!

LOL Rory We don't really focus on the P&Qs overly. I just automatically say "ta" when I ask for something from Niall or give him something. Hopefully it will just sink in and become habitual rather than something he is even aware of. Worked with Wade and Verity and they have pretty good manners. DH and I also say "please" and "thankyou" a lot to each other... everytime we make any kind of request (which i know is unusual when i listen to many other couples). THAT is the best way to teach a desired behaviour: do it yourself! (I know you do BTW Rory) Maybe just focus on saying please more to your DH. Our little darlings are almost rebellious two year olds so soon anything you try to teach them will be flatly ignored. So you gotta be more subtle The desire to mimic continues through the terrible twos also. Having said all that I occasionally need to refine Verity's manners at home. She gets lazy (plus "not-remembering" is part of the power struggle we often have as we lock horns).... but at least I know that when we are with others she remembers.

Arggh! Have to rescue the CDs again!!!
    Last edited by Bathsheba; February 12th, 2008 at 09:44 AM.

Jaspen wow, 15 weeks and still got m/s, I hope it goes for you soon, maybe it's a girls this time you never know.

Rory re the twins, I think I'm more open to it then DH at the moment, I've always wanted twins, lol, I've also heard that about a few people just want 1 more to finish the family and end up with twins or more. With the please and thank you I try and get them to say it and if I can see that they are flatly going to refuse then I usually don't push them anymore and just try again next time. I also do what Bath does as well with making sure that I use please and thank you.

hugs xoxo

Hi Girls,

wow Amanda imagine twins! That happened to my old neighbour, they have 2 children, decided to go for a third and now she is 30wks pg with twins! i cant wait to see your new avater.
    Bath- does the new place you found have a boxer dog? it would be nice to add him, but dont we have rules that avaters can only be changed every 6months or something?
    Jaspen- sorry to hear your m/s is still lingering, hopefully that lifts for you soon, 15weeks wow, everyone elses pregnancies seem to go so fast! whens your next scan?

Hi all just popping in quickly to say hello- dont have much time at the moment because Liam just wont stay asleep during the day and I seem to spend all of my time rocking him off to sleep or feeding him. Feeding is a nightmare at the moment too, he just won't stay on for a long feed, fusses around argggg and then wants to feed again an hour or so later, Iam just about ready to toss it in.

Amanda- Congrats on your BFP, I will keep thinking pink for you.

Anyway better go, I hope everyone is keeping well.

ali - certainly sounds like you are doing the hard yards at the moment - hope its just a short faze that vanishes real soon.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast