Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #78

helen my thoughts are with you, pray that all will be ok.

sorry havent been around lately just so sick, but im hoping its coming to an end, starting to feel a bit better.

cloth nappy questions, i use mcn 100%, and i find that the velcro caity just takes straigt off, so i dont use the velcro ones, but i get rid of my poo just like nelle....

zoo sounds nice kell......but we a broke beyound beleif,

craig has just been granted a disability pension, for the next two years, for his heart and other problams he has, no living the high life for us. i cant even take my all my kids out, after our tarago was stolen we bought a cheap commodore, so it only fits 5 people, and we have 9 in our family atm, soon to be 10.
    Last edited by Cougar; October 23rd, 2007 at 08:05 AM.

Ohh Helen, im so worried for you and Bella and your family, my thoughts are with you and I will pray that Bella has just Viral and she will get better soon...

Kell & Nessa - thanks for the invite, unfortunately today isnt a good day, Jeffrey is sick with chest pains so have to take him to the doc and this arvo he has to work.. Julia had such a bad night tonight so hoping she will sleep. Enjoy the Zoo!!!

BBL for more personals got to feed Julia breakie.

helen - I have Bella in my thoughts and prayers that she recovers quickly. I really hope it's just a virus and nothing more serious than that. Please keep us updated, and please try and look after yourself as well.

chrissy - that's great news that Craig has been granted disability pension. It must be hard on you guys though. Is he unable to work while he's recovering?

We've had an absolute shocker of a night. Nina had a ranging temp & was throwing up all night. Heath and I have had no sleep are like zombies today. Hopefully it's just a virus which will pass soon.

Helen huge :hugs: and coming your way, we have just gone thru possible (insert evil word here) with my oldest nephew not fun is it,m his turned out to be viral as well again :hugs:

Kelly and Nessa sounds like ya all having a great time, and you better share pics

everyone else

not much happening here, off to drs for eye at 10am have brendan again today so shall be interesting going to dr with 13mth old and 16mth old (what have I got myself in too LOL )

**** Helen honey -I wish I was ther to give you a shoulder matie...I was crying in shock as I read your post...I hope today brings better news for you all. Give Belle a big kiss form us all and one for yourself.
    Chrissy - oh honey, bring on the next year cause it so has to turn around for you. I hope htat stupid m/s racks off soon (not like mine)
    Jodstar - omg on Nina..poorl ittle popet..give her lots of hugs for us.
    Hello all the other lovelies
    Vy didnt go down for a sleepuntil almost 3 yesterday. I could hav ekilled my boys. I had to pick Nikolaus up early cause he had a headache and growing pains then all he and WIlhelm did was fight and scream. Well you can imagine what i did, I went right off!!!!! Called Jed and yes both boys [email protected] pants that I rang their dad. Little buggers...I was so stressed out cause of them and my stupid legs...ahahahah
    BBL have to take the [email protected] I mean angels to schoola nd kinder

Helen - I am sure that she will be fine, but as a parent, or course you are going to worry! Like others have said, if you can, try and catch 5 mins to yourself. You need it!

Maz - Ha ha on ringing *daddy* to make them behave!!

Jodi - Hope Nina is getting better.

Belle - Did it take much longer to get Julia down last night?

Shell - I am following the nurses dispute with vigor. I hope that they dont prosecute.

Rach - Good luck at the docs with the 2 boys. It must be what it is like to have twins!

Chrissy - Wow I can't even imagine how hard it would be with so many bodies in one house. Are they all with you full time?

Laurin - How long till you move now??

Just got back from swimming. James just LOVES it. He excels in splashing & drinking pool water!!!
    He was a bit of a monkey and thought that 5:30 was get up time. Gave him a BF and put him back to bed. He said waaa waa a few times and wen back to sleep till 7:40. Much more acceptable.

OMG!!!!!!! kudos to anyone with twins OMG!!! it is exhausting going out

but I suppose by the time they are this age you wouldhave had year to be used to it but *falling over with exhaustion*

they were very well behaved I must say, played happily with toys, brendan is a bit of wanderer so kept chasing him but that was ok, he did come back if I said brendan back here Jack of course not walkign stayed at m y feet the receptionist came in when I had eye exam as someone had to hold brendan as Jack was in stroller

tomorrow when I have swimming one of brendans mums friends is coming over to pool to watch brendan while lesson is on, but am thinking afterwards I may venture into the kids pool with both so he doesn't feel left out, it quite shallow so shouldn't be too much drama wish me luck

Morning all.

HelenP- OMG you poor thing, how scary and stressful Thank god that they think its a virus instead. I'll pray that Bella makes a quick recovery. How is she today? Is that rash any better? Temp down?

Rach- 2 kids in the pool will be fun! Good luck.

Meg- I know, its getting stressful. Just ****es me off that the labour government go on bout how they are against the new workchoices but then they turn round and throw it in our faces!

Maz- Lol, I remember as a kid being scared bout the phone call to dad! I hope they behave today.

Jodi- Poor Nina, how is she doing? Vomiting settled? Hows the temp?

Chrissy- With all that m/s you sure there isn't twins in there??? You might have to get roof racks and chuck few of the kids up there. It is crappy though how your car got stolen and now you have to suffer for it.

Laurin- Work situation still stressful. Alot staff are having to take sick leave, at least then we will get paid! Hopefully it'll be all over before you get back here otherwise you can follow the whole saga! Hows the packing going? When you come back? Oh and how is the councilling going? You had any more sessions?

Kell and Ness- Great to hear what a good time you're all having. Pity I'm not up there or I'd join you at the zoo.

Nelle- Ahh I hate having to go without hot water. Hope you didn't get smelly without hot showers! Lol.

Busy day for me today. Went to my new playgroup this morn, come home for lunch and nap and then this arvo we have mum's group so Tues will be our busy day!

Full on Helen! Viruses can be such aggressive things, I guess that's why they can be confused with aggressive diseases. Your poor little girl, how's she holding up? Is she cheerful or too sleepy? Praying that things settle down for you guys.

Oh 7:40's a much better time Meg! River slept in this morning, must have been tired from all the mucking about last night!

Maz, we used to get threatened with dad all the time - worked a treat.

Chrissy that's good news about the pension. Hopefully some relief for you guys.

River's decided to press all his musical toys at once! Sounds great. Oh, now he's over here playing with daddy's computer. He stinks, but I accidentally used all the hot water doing various things this morning, so...well, it should be back by now! Off to bathe Stinky.

Oh helen that is so awful and i too had a tear in my eye as i can feel your stress.I was crying on a daily basis when i thought i had cancer.Im praying she will be ok and come through. Viruses are horrible things.My hubby is going today as he has been sick for a month with vomiting.Pleas e keep us updated and come on to talk and express your fears.We`are here for you.
    Ok nothing else for the moment as helens post has freaked me a littlr and icant remember what was said.
    Except for chrissy and her 10 member family. My goodness!!!
    And sharls how are you and how did the bday go?

sound like your having fun

well I am bored.............if anyone cares just gave the boys a nice cool bath each they are now running a muck

Have put a few photos of Jesse and Annika in the gallery from their first date at the zoo today. Will upload some more as they come.

Helen - OMG you poor thing, how horrifying for you! I hope that the Drs can find some answers for you soon, it must be so nerve wracking to not know whats going on. How is Bella doing now?? Im keeping you in my prayers!

cute pics Kelly so where are some of you and nessa with the kids *hmmm*

love the pics girls

We ended up taking Nina to the dr yesterday as her temp just wouldn't go down. She was really burning up. By the time we saw the dr she had cooled down a lot, but her temp was 40 degrees. I'd hate to think what it was an hour beforehand. Turns out she has the flu, ear infections and conjunctivitis (which only appeared yesterday). Hopefully once the medication starts working she'll get better quickly.

caddie - how's Ruby going?
    maz - how are you feeling?

everyone

Poor Nina hope she starts to feel well soon, its so stupid finally warmer weather and everyone is getting sick again

ok quick question what do the bubs all eat for breakie and lunch I am sick of giving Jack the same thing, he normally has weetbix for breakie today I gave him scrambled egg and for lunch its usually a vegimite or a cream cheese sanga and yoghurt depending on his appetite for the day

so what do your bubs all eat ????

rach, I'll give Nina either cereal (which could be weetbix or rice bubbles), scrambled eggs, soft boiled egg with toast, or toast on its own followed with fruit.
    For lunch, it's pretty much whatever I'm having. I like to have either sandwiches, fruit or fish & salad for lunch.
    Same thing with dinner, whatever we're having.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast